Globale Gleichschaltung der Regierungen

Hello, I am new here.
Can someone explain to me how it is possible that so quickly all governments in the world are in fascist sync? Thank you for feedbacks.

Hello, thank you. Then you also believe that all this that we are experiencing right now is a diabolical plan prepared long in advance. And by "long prepared" I mean, preparation of the reset for decades?
Do you see a possibility, or have an idea, how one can oppose this diabolical plan oneself...without choosing the senseless sacrificial death/martyrdom? The mere digital dissemination of information on this, does not seem to me to be very effective in terms of a 2awakening" of the masses. When I look around me...in Germany, I notice that the majority of people have few to no open ears for the topic of reset and everything diabolical that is connected with it.... I even have the feeling that one has to protect oneself from this flock of sheep again in order not to fall victim to the "witch burning".
How do you see it?
LG

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Rio said:

Hello, thank you. Then you also believe that all this that we are experiencing right now is a diabolical plan prepared long in advance. And by "long prepared" I mean, preparation of the reset for decades?

Indeed.. 

2 hours ago, Rio said:

The mere digital dissemination of information on this, does not seem to me to be very effective in terms of a 2awakening" of the masses

This is a subject that comes up many times across the forum. 

Much frustration is felt by all that see this situation for what it truly is.. 

There are many ways to move forward. 

Don't feel panicked or rushed. 

The first is to nurture yourself. 

Protect yourself physically /mentally / emotionally and gather the information that resonates with you. 

Go about your day as you wish. 

Be fearless. 

For many that involves going wherever they want whenever they want. 

Wearing no masks / face coverings. 

Smile when you go about your day. 

When you have eye contact with others let your fearlessness gently emanate.. 

Display your fearlessness openly and gently. Remain calm when challenged by irrate and stressed people. 

As you've mentioned there's the digital form of communication. 

Difficult in these heavily censored times but still possible. 

There's the written form... Letters to friends / family / relevant organisations / bodies of people / groups / departments etc.. 

And there's leaflets which can be handed out or left in prominent places. 

Then you have verbal communication. This can be more tricky and often needs gentle / subtle tactics. 

Some are open to discussion. Some are not. 

It's up to each and every individual to sense who is open and to what degree. 

Softly Softly. 

One by One. 

What other ways are open to us...? 

We must simply do what we need to do. 

BC :0)

3 hours ago, Rio said:

And by "long prepared" I mean, preparation of the reset for decades?

The preparation is ancient and traditional.  The same in Rome as elsewhere.  

After WW2 such murder rape and destruction had been committed that people sobered up for a minute.  A clear sense of right and wrong was established ... and society reminded itself all the time with stories of the Nazis that they must behave.   They were suitably intimidated and did behave.  So much murder left a large space in society, and with no real questions and a society to rebuild society established once again traditional natural living, marriage and right living in many ways.   Many Christians existed in the West, an so society was natural and good, support from above by Christianity, and from below by natural traditional life.

And so society was successful and chaste, and corrective.   Any outliers were plucked out like weeds and society continued to grow, living was good and people were happy.

With their wealth that had been built up it was possible to enjoy entertainment more, and the society because full of colour, fashion, music and "new ideas".  Everyone enjoyed and got drunk regularly, dancing gyrating their hips.

These "new ideas" were degenerative but such fun, a certain interesting much of traditional and chaos created interesting things.

Then people found that they were too good for traditional life.  Gyrating their hips and having 5 Fridays a week ... was more their thing.

Insincerity grew and those who promoted such excitements sold their books, those who were traditional were condemned.

'We don't need the church, to behave, to follow anyone".  Even the Royal Family, or Men & Women.

"We are so drunk we are above it all."

Society began to die, because more was being eaten then being created.

And various strange distortions were introduced to mask the decline.

Money was no longer gold, money was plastic and plastic is good we were told ... and we agreed.

Debt was good.

Divorce was good.

Killing unborn but living babies allowed great exciting freedom.

Being healthy upright and honest ... was for losers.

Eventually the wheelchair and cancer were badges of honour, and people clapped you if you had them.

Honest uncrooked people ... found things extremely difficult.

There was so much degeneracy that it was difficult to know what to do.

Generations of young people raised with degenerate ideas of freedom that came without a price ... entered politics and education, and taught society new tricks of easy living.

Acceleration of the decline began.

An industry was created to mask over the insanity and dying of society.

PR, marketing, social media, and spin doctors.

Few were left to follow the old ways or who had a more objective view of what was occurring.

At the physiological and psychological level the new breed of people were very different ... they grew in a vast of degeneracy and their body was used to certain kind of exciting stimulation ... it was in the blood, hormones, even the organs.  It was not easy to change these things.   They were weakened, gravely weakened until they could no longer stand upright.

Worshipping your doctor became common.

A sense of panic arrived in society, people could not remember what was wrong, but something was wrong.   In their panic they made culture changing decisions, according to their deranged view of the world.

The decline accelerates.

Successive implosions, cracking in the foundations, show the heartwood is also dying.

Society starts plunging one disaster at a time.

Eventually society can only survive by becoming a prison with insanity at its core.

People are no longer buried but turned into recycled food.

Strange child sacrificies, sexual practices, and the worshipping of evil begins.

All that is heard is the wailing of women, and the gnashing of teeth.

As Jesus said 2000 years ago.
Nothing happened to you.
You did it to yourself.

11 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Thank you for another spiritually positive and uplifting post.. 

Only truth is uplifting.

What you want is more booze so you can just carry on - that is not positive or intelligent.

In previous eras I wouldn't have even needed to say it people knew already.

2 minutes ago, rideforever said:

What you want is more booze so you can just carry on - that is not positive or intelligent

I very rarely drink alcohol, but thanks again for your sage like advice. 

3 minutes ago, rideforever said:

people knew already

People already knew that -

" Nothing happened to you.
You did it to yourself. " ?

So your outlook was created by yourself and didn't 'happen to you'..

Nice work Ride, nice work...

😉 

@Basket Case

Yes, try to be a little more intelligent - if you are just waiting for somebody to tell "it's gonna be alright" ... are you actually interested in making it alright?

Isn't that whole attitude the problem?

In the old days people would tell each other "YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW".
And because of that they paid great attention to their lives.

And their society worked.

I am just telling you now what you have become accustomed to forgetting.

And btw .. who was it that fed into your culture the idea that "other people dunnit" ?

Who was it?
It was the degenerates of course.
As soon as you believe "other people dunnit to you" ... you have brainwashed yourself with victimhood  and powerlessness and you don't pay attention, you don't clean things up - because you believe you can't.

... cunning isn't it ....

Sober up.  In your head.

You should thank me Basket Case, clearly you just get more nonsense from other people you communicate with.

But > It is also true that you reap what you sow collectively.  Therefore you society needs to be run according to the principles of life.  And farmers rigorously weed their fields or their fields perish.

Probably the most important thing is the progressive weakening of people with low energy.  Victim ideas.  "Democracy" (i.e. rule by the masses).  Pride vanity.  All degenerations, once they become weak the the NWO and bankers arrive.

There is only one solution which is to restore contact with reality from above and from below.  Killing bad guys will make almost no difference.

These ideas are empowering, assuming you know how to be sober and sane and grounded.

Edited by rideforever
  • Haha 1
41 minutes ago, rideforever said:

You should thank me, clearly you just get more nonsense from other people you communicate with.

I might say the same to you..

You know nothing about me or others that you attempt to dissect  but feel knowledgeable and entitled enough to make judgements. You really make me chuckle.

I see steam and flies surrounding most of your contributions.

I have a special visual talent. 

And I trust it..

BC

(Edit - Edit noted but makes little difference )

16 minutes ago, rideforever said:

You don't have any interest in this thread at all do you.

I do.

I answered the OP with a very specific response. 

I also answered the OPs second post very specifically. 

You however have done your usual trick of responding in as vague a way as possible and taken the opportunity to denigrate and deride the whole of Mankind. 

Bravo...  

@Basket Case

No, you just told the OP to read a long thread about the Great Reset and told him to take care and not wear a mask.

But the OP asked how is it possible for all these things to suddenly be happening.  And I explained to him the causes of social degeneration seen many times before and commented on through the ages by countless philosophers, sages and religious figures - the causes which were well known even 30 years ago.

Then you have a go at me at being negative.   It's exactly what the Millennials do.

You tell them that there might be a difference between Men & Women, and they say "don't be negative", I was just enjoying my dream.

Plus let's not forget that you just troll me on every second thread.  Why?  Because I have different view of life then you?  Don't worry so much.

You present your opinion, I present mine, it's all just fine.

Edited by rideforever
3 minutes ago, rideforever said:

But the OP asked how is it possible for all these things to suddenly be happening

Incorrect. 

The OP asked how all these things around the world are SYNCHED

7 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Then you have a go at me at being negative.   It's exactly what the Millennials do.

You tell them that there might be a difference between Men & Women, and they say "don't be negative", I was just enjoying my dream.

Yep. 

Exercising the exact same right that you so often (over) use.. 

8 minutes ago, rideforever said:

You present your opinion, I present mine, it's all just fine.

That's just what we're doing now, isn't it..? 

:0)