Vaccination deaths

Mikheil

I don't know how many people have seen this report,

https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?TABLE=ON&GROUP1=VAX&EVENTS=ON&VAX=COVID19&DIED=Yes&NUMDAYS[]=0&NUMDAYS[]=1&NUMDAYS[]=2

The most amazing thing is the number of poisonous substances (medications) that these poor sods were on. Pharma are making billions out of turning people into addicts as well as killing them. 

Just for the hell of it. I took the first patient listed.  Made a list of all the poisons prescribed and looked up all their side effects. God have mercy on the recipients.  Here they are :

Tamsulosin 0.4mg, Dizziness, lightheadedness, drowsiness, runny/stuffy nose, or ejaculation problems.  allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.

Lactobacillus tablet, Gas, bloating

Nephro-vite tablet 0.8mg, Constipation, diarrhea, or upset stomach may occur.  allergic reaction: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.

Allopurinol 100mg, skin rash, diarrhea, nausea, changes in your liver function test results
gout flare-up (if you have gout). Severe skin rash. Symptoms can include:
itchy hives (raised bumps on your skin), red or purple-colored spots on your skin, scaly skin, fever, chills, trouble breathing, swelling of your face or throat, Liver injury. Symptoms can include: tiredness, lack of appetite, weight loss, right upper abdominal area pain or discomfort, jaundice (dark-colored urine or yellowing of your skin or the whites of your eyes) 

Ferrous Gluconate 324mg, allergic reaction: hives, blistering or peeling skin; fever; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. bright red blood in your stools;, black or tarry stools; a fever; stomach pain; coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds; or pain in your chest or throat when swallowing a ferrous gluconate tablet. Common side effects may include: constipation, diarrhea; nausea, vomiting, stomach pain; loss of appetite; green-colored stools; or temporary staining of the teeth.

Lisinopril 2.5mg, dizziness, cough, headache, high potassium levels, diarrhea, low blood pressure, chest pain, fatigue, nausea and/or vomiting, rash, psoriasis, Side effects of Hydrochlorothiazide : low blood pressure, loss of appetite, stomach pain below the ribs
low potassium levels, skin irritation, 

Colace 100mg, Stomach pain, diarrhea, or cramping may occur,  rectal bleeding. allergic reaction may include: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.

Metamucil powder, signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. constipation that lasts longer than 7 days;
rectal bleeding; or severe stomach pain.  Common side effects may include: bloating; or
minor change in your bowel habits. 

Amidoarone 200mg, Increased liver AST or ALT levels, Low blood pressure (hypotension), Dizziness, Headache, Feeling unwell (malaise), Abnormal gait/problems with coordination
Fatigue, Impaired memory, Involuntary movement, Sleep disturbances, Sensitivity to sunlight
Hypothyroidism, Constipation, Loss of appetite, Congestive heart failure (CHF), Slow heart rate, AV block, SA node dysfunction, Hyperthyroidism, Hepatitis and cirrhosis, Visual disturbances, Optic neuritis, Other side effects of amiodarone include: Corneal microdeposits, Demyelinating polyneuropathy, Postmarketing side effects of amiodarone reported include: 
Hypersensitivity: Anaphylactic/anaphylactoid reaction (including shock), skin swelling, hives, 
Pulmonary: Eosinophilic pneumonia, acute respiratory distress syndrome/ARDS (in postoperative setting), bronchospasm, possibly fatal respiratory disorders (including distress, failure, arrest, and ARDS), bronchiolitis obliterans organizing pneumonia (possibly fatal), fever, shortness of breath, cough, coughing up blood, wheezing, hypoxia, pulmonary infiltrates and/or mass, pulmonary alveolar hemorrhage, pleural effusion, pleuritis
Gastrointestinal: Hepatitis, cholestatic hepatitis, cirrhosis, pancreatitis, dry mouth
Nephrology: Renal impairment, renal insufficiency, acute renal failure
Neurology: Pseudotumor cerebri, parkinsonian symptoms, such as restlessness and slow movement (sometimes reversible with discontinuation of therapy)
Endocrine: syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone (SIADH), thyroid nodules/thyroid cancer
Dermatology: Toxic epidermal necrolysis (sometimes fatal), erythema multiforme, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, exfoliative dermatitis, drug rash with eosinophilia and systemic symptoms (DRESS), eczema, skin cancer, vasculitis, itching, bullous dermatitis
Hematology: Hemolytic anemia, aplastic anemia, pancytopenia, neutropenia, thrombocytopenia, agranulocytosis, granuloma
Musculoskeletal: Muscle disease, muscle weakness, muscle wasting, demyelinating polyneuropathy
Psychiatric: Hallucination, confusion, disorientation, delirium
Genitourinary: Epididymitis, impotence 

Hydrooxyzine 25mg, dizziness, drowsiness, blurred vision, dry mouth, stomach upset, or headache, restless muscle movements in your eyes, tongue, jaw, or neck, tremors (uncontrolled shaking), confusion, or seizures (convulsions).
 Cholestyramine : constipation, diarrhea, stomach/abdominal pain, gas, bloating, nausea,
vomiting, loss of appetite, weight changes, hiccups, a sour taste in your mouth, skin rash or itching, irritation of your tongue, itching or irritation around your rectal area,
muscle or joint pain, dizziness, spinning sensation, or ringing in your ears. severe stomach/abdominal pain, unusual bleeding/bruising, rapid breathing, or confusion.

Aspirin 81mg, rash, gastrointestinal ulcerations, abdominal pain, upset stomach, heartburn,
drowsiness, headache, cramping, nausea, gastritis, and bleeding 

Melatonin 6mg, (recommended dose is 3mg) Excessive sleepiness. Headache. Dizziness. Fatigue. Irritability. Stomach discomfort. Anxiety. Depression.

Every one of these has a disclaimer as follows :
Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects.

Now this poor guy was obviously elderly with serious problems. The question is, how many of these problems were CAUSED, by all the shit that was being forced down him? Little wonder he was sleepy with twice the dose of melatonin and all the other crap causing drowsiness and loss of appetite. One pill gives you constipation and they give you one that causes diarrhea and a host of new side effects. NONE OF THESE DRUGS ARE SAFE. I admit to taking melatonin, but only 3mg (recommended) and only since we were all put under house arrest and I can't exercise, resulting in a form of insomnia. Loss of appetite is good, costs the nursing home less to feed him and fuck the patient.

I would NEVER put one of my family into a situation like this, where they are fed on poison to enrich some fat, cigar-smoking, twat at the expense of the public.

I know from bitter experience that it's pointless complaining to a nurse about ANY medication or problem. I was in a motor accident way back in 1987. I woke up in hospital, with a drip in my arm. The nurse woke me up that night, to make me take some sleeping pills that doctor had prescribed. I refused to take them. She called the ward sister, but i threw the pill across the room and promised to call my lawyer and sue her for assault. They tried to make me take poison pills, but I refused all of them. They tried to get the doctor to intimidate me, but he was off duty and told them to "humour me".

I had a broken pelvis. On day two, the drip came out of the vein and my arm was swelling. (remember I was a veterinarian some years before , but I had changed profession). The nurse refused to take the drip out because she would need the doctor's permission.  I pulled the thing out myself and the next day I called one of my employees and told them to come and pick me up and I discharged myself. 

I would rather die in the street than in a fucking hospital. Hospitals are a cash cows for big pharma and for surgeon to get rich, cutting people up and putting them on pharma poison for the rest of their lives.

Do YOU want to go to hospital?

Very few doctors if any ever check the side-effects of the drugs they prescribe by the dozen in combination and as multi-therapies… the main reason I think is because they WANT to ignore these data to spare themselves guilt or bad conscience, and you’ll clearly feel annoyance or face hostility when telling any of them about a medication’s side-effects…  

Who knows what’s done in the secret of laboratories, but what’s sure is that these medications must have visible and ‘spectacular’ effects to be judged ‘efficient’ and get released on the market, so what do you think most laboratories do to make sure of it ?

There’s social discrimination and ‘standards’ in healthcare like in housing or anything else, so there’re medications prescribed to easy or wealthy patients by the most expensive doctors and hospitals, and the laboratories making them don’t mess with these medications. Then there is what’s intended for the mass and you may be sure that whatever toxic chemical or natural poison are used to give these medications the required powers for cheap no matter the side-effects and consequences on the long-run.

Those telling you they’ve taken several treatments for decades, never had a side-effect and still feel fine are those having enough financial means or a good health insurance to afford expensive healthcare and medications. Even these ones would be better and live longer with no treatment, but that’s how doctors made their prescriptions and why they cared to know about their patient’s social rank since ever.

Now meet those being fed the low grade stuff that’s intended for them and taking twice or three times more medications and you’ll see there isn’t one not needing additional and regular health care for as many ‘chronic diseases’ they may be diagnosed and which have no other cause but their ‘treatments’. They’re these ones you see lining-up in drug stores and walk back home with a plastic bag full of pills at each hand once or twice a month, and it’s cruel to say but they’re mostly these ones who end up with no other purpose or a reason to stay alive but to ‘cure’ themselves…

So yes it’s plain and deep addiction because real alcoholics and hard drug addicts also have no more purpose in life but to get ‘high’… Pharmaceutical drug addicts likewise figure out they feel and are better by taking their medications, and the side-effects they suffer from and for which they need regular healthcare they attribute to their ‘diseases’ so look how DEMONIC it all is : most these people have no health problem other than those resulting from bad food, bad housing and bad living so they go see the doctor just because they feel miserable like they once used to go to church or see the priest, and there what does the doctor do ?… instead of dissuading them from their misery or giving them false hopes like the priest used to do, the doctor persuades them that they’re right to feel miserable and gives them ‘cures’ proving them why by giving them REAL health problems…

The doctor therefore now plays about the same role as the priest’s not so long ago : ‘helping’ the miserable live with their misery… is that ‘medicine’ ?

• Like 1

The nurses in the hospitals are not trained to look at the side effects of 'medicines(?)'. They worship the doctors like gods and obey. So when a patient complains about constipation or stomach pain. The fucking morons don't bother to read the side effects of the shit they are pumping into them. They phone the doctor who tells them to give another pill to counter the constipation. This one causes kidney problems. NEVER read the side effects nurse. You weren't trained to do that, Just hand out yet another pill to counter the kidney problems, ad nauseam  When the poor patient's liver fails, put him on the fucking transplant list. 

My ex-wife was a nurse, she knew fuck all about medication, she wasn't interested. She did what she was told, even if the patient dropped dead at her feet, she was incapable of a single original thought. I'm sure you could train baboons to work like that. She had no sympathy, she couldn't give a flying fuck about the patient. Her main concern was PAY DAY and she would blow it all on clothes and shoes, Clothes she only wore once and then gave away to the second-hand shops. 

We were together for 2 long years, before I caught her in bed with one of the doctors and kicked her out.

I once heard nurses were given 'dehumanizing' classes and formations to ’harden themselves’ over the sight of suffering and death… first if they can’t bear doing that job then will they just pick another one, and then such a brainwashing basically aims to make possible ‘murderers’ to work in hospitals, people with no more compassion or feeling… I’m not meaning to give nurses a bad name or speculating on how many of them are so, but what I heard was from a reliable source so I’m assuming it’s part of their education…

I was doing work in a hospital, in 2006. It was rare to see a White nurse. I watched them pick choice pieces of food from patient's plates, with their fingers and eat it. I saw them ignore elderly patients trying to summon a nurse for a bedpan. They ignored her.  You really don't need to dehumanize these invaders. They have no respect for suffering whatsoever.

I had an occasion to take a friend to the hospital in Genk as an outpatient. I was there for around an hour waiting for him. The hospital was spotless and I saw NO Black nurses, or doctors anywhere in the hospital. The exact opposite of the UK, but I still would never willingly be a patient in one. I know the doctors are exactly the same here as the UK - salesmen for pharma. I have no reason to believe that nurses are any different either.