Where does the idea we are moving into the 5th dimension come from?

For years various spiritual researchers say that we are moving into the 5th dimension, where everything will be great and paradise. I am curious as to where this idea comes from? Similar question to ‘the great awakening’ that humanity will have. Yes more people have woken up, but not many at all, no where near enough. Imo once enough people are vaccinated with this demon juice then it is game over for us. I am 99.9% sure it will affect people’s brains, their spirituality as a result, and fertility, leading to our extinction, or assimilation as DI brilliantly explains. 

Is this idea of a great awakening/ 5th dimension some sort of new age psyop that some researchers have fallen into? A way to make us think, something is coming to save us, but never will

• Like 1

Most likely from some hip young dude on the 1970s in California just came up with it one day whilst getting high! :) 

Yeah, I've heard about this stuff too and have had some people trying to explain it cosmologically, nothing satisfying.

I think at the end of the day, we have two choices (in this example!) we can go with beliefs and live our life from there. Or we can, if we fancy check out our beliefs and see if they align with our actual experience. In this particular context, if when I open my eyes and what I am looking at, is the enlightened age of Aquarius, then I dread to think what the age of Capricorn will be like!

• Like 1

To think David Wilcock was telling everyone we'd all be able to fly in 2012.

It was all clearly disinformation to fill people's heads with bullshit while they bang the final nails in for their New World Order.

I won't even say it was clever because it wasn't, but it's alarming that David Wilcock had and continues to have support and followers.

Boggles the mind. What is wrong with people?

Edited by Truthspoon

Yeah I was just mulling over today how  much feel good bs there is in the spiritual community. And some of it I do believe to be maliciously inserted as well. 

The law of one stuff, for instance...rubbish. We are not all one. That philosophy teaches the enlightened to turn a blind eye to the injustice in the world because we are all part of a whole or it is simply a reflection of their shadow self.. Yeah, nice play.. teaching people who are awake to injustice to be complacent. 

Another spiritual teaching that irks me is that we are the creators of our own reality. That is true.. in a sense. But they convey it as if you hit every traffic light on the way to work because you are unbalanced, didn’t meditate that week..or whatever. The blame is placed on you, when really the fear matrix is systematically fucking with you. You get to choose how to react (or ideally not react) to what the fear matrix throws at you. But the shit it throws your way is not solicited by you, other than it knows what annoys you. 

Love is the key 💕 Soulmates and all that.... Pretty sure that’s a con as well. They convince us that we are missing half of ourselves when really we are the full package. Every master of invention or master of spiritual practice spent vast amounts of time alone.

And the 5th dimension stuff, yeah...I think that is just parroting...a concept that got latched onto. People pretend to know the characteristics of each of the dimensions. “My ascended master 8th dimension Arcturian spirit guide...” It’s irritating to have to weed through all the people playing make believe to find kernels of truth. 

I am definitely at the stage in my journey where I have a ton more questions than answers, but the best spiritual strategy I’ve pieced together so far is to simply not give a shit. The matrix doesn’t know how to engage with you if it doesn’t know what you want or how to make you crazy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1