NOT TAKING VACCINE / BEING RESTRICTED / COMMON LAW

Wondering whether people that totally refuse to get vaccine and arent allowed to travel can protest/sue under common law or human rights and prove by fighting this tooth and nail that it is oppressive lying nonsence by providing evidence to the contrary as in the Bernicians lawsuit that i am donating to, that cannot fail only by corruption by these slugs in government. I have recently taken common law identity card ownership but not sure where i stand with it regarding my rights. If professors,doctors and mathematicians are proving this covid,lockdown is false how can they in the long run stop peoples liberties that dont take this poison on the Bernician and his partners evidence alone. Please advise.

• Like 1
  • Basket Case changed the title to NOT TAKING VACCINE / BEING RESTRICTED / COMMON LAW
  • 2 months later...

talking about such a topic is a way towards. There's a bit a chunk of knowledge to re-explore.. at when the level of awareness can argue seriously on subject.
Of course, class actions are more of 'a muscle', but a living a 'private' enterprise status is definitely a no-contract no obligation mean

• 3 weeks later...

I would advise you to find a tame doctor and try to get a medical exception stating you have a anaphlylactic reaction to previous vaccines or whatever.

Common-law or FMOTL or whatever has never worked out for anyone, only led to unnecessary court summons and jail time over not paying speeding fines or such.

I've seen them all come and go.. Sadly it's a non-starter. Might rules the world, whether it's right or wrong. You just have to try to cheat or trick the system. You just won't win by appealing to Magna Carta anymore. We live in a post democracy, post morality and post rational world. Just accept that and find a survival strategy because pretty soon people will start dropping dead from the Covid vaccine. That is your biggest survival threat right now. Avoid it all costs but do it properly not by sounding like a crank.

8 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

I would advise you to find a tame doctor and try to get a medical exception stating you have a anaphlylactic reaction to previous vaccines or whatever.

Common-law or FMOTL or whatever has never worked out for anyone, only led to unnecessary court summons and jail time over not paying speeding fines or such.

I've seen them all come and go.. Sadly it's a non-starter. Might rules the world, whether it's right or wrong. You just have to try to cheat or trick the system. You just won't win by appealing to Magna Carta anymore. We live in a post democracy, post morality and post rational world. Just accept that and find a survival strategy because pretty soon people will start dropping dead from the Covid vaccine. That is your biggest survival threat right now. Avoid it all costs but do it properly not by sounding like a crank.

The reason why magna carter wont work is because there are only a few statutues left on the books, like 3 or 4. Also, it was originally drafted to give barons some control over the king, not for the rights of peasants. It was never for that. Magna carter existed long before there was any sort British democracy and is not some guarantee of democratic rights for anybody.

8 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

That's not true

Common law worked for a longtime but has been overwritten by statute law. However jury nullification is still used in the US.

It really boils down to a mindset because it all hinges on whether or not you believe that parliament has absolute power. When we watch clips of the police bullying people during lockdown they always say the same thing which is that they are simply enforcing the law (statute law made in parliament) thereby implying that they have no freewill of their own and are simply bound to do whatever the politicians tell them to do.

But if tomorrow the politicians created a new statute law that said that all the families of policemen and women must be rounded up and put into concentration camps they wouldn't comply. They would not enforce that law so even the police don't really as individuals believe in the absolute power of parliament.

They just haven't reached their line in the sand yet

But if people can consciously realise that parliament doesn't have absolute power and that we are not compelled to obey or enforce laws that are immoral then that is really the turning point for everything. That's when we start to see a society shaped by morality and not by corruption

• Like 3

Listen OP, we are in full on tyrannical world now.

There is no use in discussing Magna Carta, Common Law or relying on the justice system.

Take a look this footage. This is coming to you soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVawIAoobio

They were protesting about vaccine, vax passport, corruption of the system.

Their legal representative used the Magna Carta and sieged the common land. It went straight up to the High Court within days....DAYS!

They presented the law to the judge and he said NO. So they appealed and there is a stay of execution but the corporate goons with no IDs removed them anyway.

You are trying to rely on this and that law.....they will ignore you even if you are correct. We have come this far.

A comment from the video above.

Panspermia Hunter FYI the mercenaries have a license to kill given by Priti Patel beginning of the year, it is coming!

So the question is WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO NOW?

It is starting with careworkers' mandatory vaccine human experimentation....then it will move up/downards. Just as they dragged a tent with person/children still inside, it will be you who will be dragged out of your own home.

YOU WILL OWN NOTHING and BE HAPPY.

1 hour ago, elongated1 said:

Listen OP, we are in full on tyrannical world now.

There is no use in discussing Magna Carta, Common Law or relying on the justice system.

Take a look this footage. This is coming to you soon.

They were protesting about vaccine, vax passport, corruption of the system.

Their legal representative used the Magna Carta and sieged the common land.

I don't really see common law as this kind of magic get-out-of-jail-free card that you just flash to the cops by using the right words and they then back off because of some archaic law.

It doesn't work without being upheld by the people but the people won't uphold something if they don't understand it

If you understand it and its historic precedence then you understand how your rights and freedoms have been stripped away but it gives you a target to aim for in the sense that it empowers you by knowing that something wrong has been done to you and that you are justified in seeking to put right that injustice. It's about arming your mind even though the system itself has been remoulded against you

Its like how ford said that if the american public understood how the banking system really worked there would be a revolution tomorrow. Well yeah but they don't understand it and that's why they are paralyzed and unable to move forward in the right direction. They are rudderless.

Knowledge gives you that rudder and if enough people have that knowledge then society develops new direction

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Its like how ford said that if the american public understood how the banking system really worked there would be a revolution tomorrow. Well yeah but they don't understand it and that's why they are paralyzed and unable to move forward in the right direction. They are rudderless.

well I think this is an important point.

Do YOU really think there will be Covid revolution IF 2 million people marched?

It's all very well that we are standing, walking together but THAT doesn't change anything. There has to be another step which is to either we go and arrest many or go via legal route. Either way, marching is only a show of numbers.

If people can't understand about the US banking system..... If people hasn't woken up that 911/77 was a psy-op to say the least....

Why do you think people will wake up from the Covid scam now? I wonder....

Edited by elongated1
9 hours ago, elongated1 said:

well I think this is an important point.

Do YOU really think there will be Covid revolution IF 2 million people marched?

no which is why you won't hear me talking about marching in my thread in the 'solutions' section of this forum

I talk about changes people can make to their lives and spending habits in order to change the world

that's not to say that there is no point in 2 million people marching as it shows them and others that they are not alone which in terms of mental health and momentum is very important. But what is needed is for those 2 million people to then turn their lives into living protests

There is no point shouting in the street and then going and buying corporate products from corporations pushing he covid agenda and covid vax. You have to boycott those groups and pro-actively support alternatives and that is how you bring about actual change

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Macnamara said:

no which is why you won't hear me talking about marching in my thread in the 'solutions' section of this forum

I talk about changes people can make to their lives and spending habits in order to change the world

that's not to say that there is no point in 2 million people marching as it shows them and others that they are not alone which in terms of mental health and momentum is very important. But what is needed is for those 2 million people to then turn their lives into living protests

There is no point shouting in the street and then going and buying corporate products from corporations pushing he covid agenda and covid vax. You have to boycott those groups and pro-actively support alternatives and that is how you bring about actual change

Yes, which is precisely my point in posting the video above.

These protesters aren't just camping to protest which would be the same as walking the streets. They are using the law (going to court) to force the system to answer about the corruption but my point is that they were shoved by the judge who completely ignored the law he is supposed to acknowledge.

So where to from here?

I'm sure 1 million people who attended the march in May would probably want to do something but when it is convenient....like on Saturdays.

But the time is now, we really need to set our priority right and be in full swing to ramp up the pressure....because we need to hit it now or we will go down forever.

To put it simply, we need to act NOW. There is no time left to mess about.

EDIT: We need to start citizens' arrests. If we waited for their system to arrest corporate murderers, criminals will not be jailed because 1) the system is geared towards supporting the criminals, 2) it will make us wait forever to get a justice when they are disadvantaged. Don't wait for them to sort it out. WE need to sort it out. This is the solution.

Edited by elongated1