Elderly without capacity being given covid jabs whilst in hospital in England NHS

Bee

I've just been in hospital for five days on a 30 bed acute surgical ward. I was absolutely horrified to see elderly patients being asked to have the covid vaccine. These patients were very unwell (with issues NOT related to covid or respiratory), were confused (ie didnt even know where they were or what their name was) and clearly did not have the capacity to make clear informed decisions and to give informed consent.

As there are no visitors allowed (even to the lady dying in the bay next to me) there is no one to safeguard these patients and to advocate for them. They are basically having the covid vaccine forced on them with no informed consent. 

This must be happening all over the country and is utterly disgraceful - what the hell is happening in the NHS that nurses and doctors feel this is acceptable and ethical??? Why aren't nurses considering strike action over this abhorrent situation rather than their 1% pay rise?

Don't ask the Police to indict both houses for mass murder their to busy stopping people demonstrating against this genocide

God forbid anyone over the age 50 to be in need of first aid resucitation becausese they will just be stepped over and left laying where they drop brain dead

Edited by HerrShultz

I'm just horrified and upset to have witnessed it :( These patients only lacked capacity due to confusion brought on by infections, dehydration etc. After a few days of fluids and treatment they were perfectly coherent but could not recall being asked to have the covid jab.

I have no respect or trust for all those NHS nurses and doctors who have failed to speak and who are complicit in this. I despise the lot of them. No excuses. There is no such thing as 'not being able' to speak out. What they really mean is that they are worried if they speak out they will lose their jobs and therefore they chose their job over patients lives. No one forces them to stay uiet - they choose to stay quiet out of pure self interest and cowardice. This is utterly unforgivable and I hope karma catches up with them asap.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bee said:

I'm just horrified and upset to have witnessed it :( These patients only lacked capacity due to confusion brought on by infections, dehydration etc. After a few days of fluids and treatment they were perfectly coherent but could not recall being asked to have the covid jab.

I have no respect or trust for all those NHS nurses and doctors who have failed to speak and who are complicit in this. I despise the lot of them. No excuses. There is no such thing as 'not being able' to speak out. What they really mean is that they are worried if they speak out they will lose their jobs and therefore they chose their job over patients lives. No one forces them to stay uiet - they choose to stay quiet out of pure self interest and cowardice. This is utterly unforgivable and I hope karma catches up with them asap.

I have no respect for ANY doctor. No one dare go against the narrative or they lose their job, their business and I have no doubt that the Govt is quite capable of making someone vanish or die. Take Dr David Kelly, who took an overdose of aspirin and nicked his wrists. May people suddenly have "accidents" or commit suicide(?) if they threaten the narrative of the establishment.

How do you know when a politician is lying? When his or her or its lips move.