Jump to content

David Icke - Canada, Ontario, Stephen Andrew Morley - Darkest Midknight Hour (facebook)


SnowMutt
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, CosmoGenesis said:

 

I'm not offended bro, more amused, lmao

I actually agree with you, nobody should blindly follow, and I will say I have come across many on the old Icke forums who do just that, repeat Davids shit verbatim.

well I'm glad U can question.. I'd like 2 trust someone but I want the world 2 change 4 the better.. not stay the same with A different name and occupation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, SnowMutt said:

amused by my ability 2 question even the "truth speakers"? is that really fun 2 U?

 

No I'm all for it.

 

Go for it, do your thing, your antagonistic attitude I quite like.

Question everything/everyone.

 

All I'm saying is David wont speak to you lmao

 

 

Edited by CosmoGenesis
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, CosmoGenesis said:

 

No I'm all for it.

 

Go for it, do your thing, your antagonistic attitude I quite like.

Question everything/one.

 

But David wont speak to you lmao

 

 

that's fair.. I doubt I'd want 2 now.. it bugs me these types of website but what other way would people get information like this? the likes and emojis.. I'm A pretty jaded person.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Basket Case said:


Probably amused by your grand self delusions.

lol sure.. why not.. I can take your hits.. I always come back stronger and always learn lessons. I don't like U much but that's A me problem.. XD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, SnowMutt said:

did someone seriously like that quote? thankz 4 the tid bit but Iv got far 2 much shadow word 2 consume my time 2 B able 2 sit down and read calmly.. I'm also A broke as B!+(I=I without A job cuz I refuse 2 comply 2 mask orders so going an buying A book is not an option.. and A digital copy would ensure I'm staring at A screen even longer then needed.. is this not considered when writing A book? the fact that not everyone reads and/or learns from reading.. David makes videos and interviews but people who don't C them all and/or read the books wont get all the information.. so why not have info drops on things people can look up on there own? a period, empire, age, culture, something more or less hidden 2 the public that is able 2 B found if searched 4? people R so brainwashed and when they come out of it they have little 2 no hope 2 work with.. hope is what people need.. hints and clues 2 help them help themselves and their families.. if I wanted likes and/or followers I'd have stayed on facebook.  

 

Not following you bro.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, SnowMutt said:

we are in this together they say.. but they don't mean it.. I'm not interested in A forum or chat with everyone.. Iv had 3 facebook profiles speaking 2 nothing and I want clarity. I'd like 2 B able 2 trust someone.. this is A war against evil and I'm not playing around.. life is A game but I take it seriously cuz lives are on the line.

 

Then you are probably wasting your time here, why did you sign up for a discussion forum if you're not interested in discussing these kinds of subjects with other people? You're also wasting your time with Facebook.

 

Most people who come and post here have read David Icke's books or watched his presentations either live or as videos.

 

We don't need to discuss things with David himself, we need to discuss these things amongst ourselves. Share ideas, talk, and converse, engage with each other.

 

David wants us to come together and unite against our common enemy. This is something WE need to do together, we can't just sit behind a leader or figurehead and expect them to do everything.

 

I joined this forum not to engage with David Icke, but other people who have been guided by his writings and insights. And thanks to many other members here, I have learned about or been introduced to new ideas and thoughts.

 

But equally I have also encountered members who are not interested in exploring these kinds of ideas and theories, and just want to either push their own agendas, or just generally disrupt the forum.

 

 

18 hours ago, SnowMutt said:

I don't have time 2 sit and read A book.. thankz but no thankz.

 

Well you need to ask yourself the question of why you "have no time". And then make the time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

I meant, I'm not understanding you (i.e. not following you).

the way I C it.. U need 2 have both good energy and bad energy.. the way I put it is "big dick energy and princess behavior" fullest capacity of your brain.. look up A polymath.. sure some of what I say may B flawed but I can admit I'm wrong when I'm proved wrong. absorb information, perspective and inspiration from the things U like.. movies, video games ect don't idolize anyone but yourself and like the role they play not the actor playing it. Hollywood is full of scum bags with ill intent and broken values.. most if not all of them sold out 4 money an power. 4 instance.. tommy from peaky blinders.. the Witcher.. arrow.. just movies and shows but I learned lots from the way they acted and roles they got into.. I'm not anyone else.. I'm my own person with my own brain.. U can look at it multiple ways.. ether I'm brainwashed in another way or creating my own way of being and standing with my morals. sure there might B others..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

Then you are probably wasting your time here, why did you sign up for a discussion forum if you're not interested in discussing these kinds of subjects with other people? You're also wasting your time with Facebook.

 

Most people who come and post here have read David Icke's books or watched his presentations either live or as videos.

 

We don't need to discuss things with David himself, we need to discuss these things amongst ourselves. Share ideas, talk, and converse, engage with each other.

 

David wants us to come together and unite against our common enemy. This is something WE need to do together, we can't just sit behind a leader or figurehead and expect them to do everything.

 

I joined this forum not to engage with David Icke, but other people who have been guided by his writings and insights. And thanks to many other members here, I have learned about or been introduced to new ideas and thoughts.

 

But equally I have also encountered members who are not interested in exploring these kinds of ideas and theories, and just want to either push their own agendas, or just generally disrupt the forum.

 

 

 

Well you need to ask yourself the question of why you "have no time". And then make the time.

everyone has an agenda.. but most don't know it yet.. complete unity is utterly impossible.. getting everyone on the same page is making everyone just like everyone else.. Ima doo me and speak my mind.. don't like it kick me off.. people make mistakes but they can learn from them. why doo I not have time 2 sit and read? cuz I don't learn from books.. I learn from people and actions.. I decode their words and find inconsistencies.. U can disagree with me all U like.. I'm hear trying 2 grow and learn and help others doo the same. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, SnowMutt said:

the way I C it.. U need 2 have both good energy and bad energy.. the way I put it is "big dick energy and princess behavior" fullest capacity of your brain.. look up A polymath.. sure some of what I say may B flawed but I can admit I'm wrong when I'm proved wrong. absorb information, perspective and inspiration from the things U like.. movies, video games ect don't idolize anyone but yourself and like the role they play not the actor playing it. Hollywood is full of scum bags with ill intent and broken values.. most if not all of them sold out 4 money an power. 4 instance.. tommy from peaky blinders.. the Witcher.. arrow.. just movies and shows but I learned lots from the way they acted and roles they got into.. I'm not anyone else.. I'm my own person with my own brain.. U can look at it multiple ways.. ether I'm brainwashed in another way or creating my own way of being and standing with my morals. sure there might B others..

 

Interesting

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, SnowMutt said:

everyone has an agenda.. but most don't know it yet.. complete unity is utterly impossible.. getting everyone on the same page is making everyone just like everyone else.. Ima doo me and speak my mind.. don't like it kick me off.. people make mistakes but they can learn from them. why doo I not have time 2 sit and read? cuz I don't learn from books.. I learn from people and actions.. I decode their words and find inconsistencies.. U can disagree with me all U like.. I'm hear trying 2 grow and learn and help others doo the same. 

the way I C it.. so many people R so brainwashed by tv and the screen.. I'm trying 2 teach people that they can Use the enemy's tools against the enemy.. (revelation of the method) predictive programing.. people have spent so much time watching movies and enjoying them but its hard 2 brake out of that mindset of not living.. if the cabals plan is 2 change name and start over I wanna ensure they stay dead this time.. wake people up in A different way.. let them B authentic with the information and perspective they got while still brainwashed but still grow as A person.. I'm A tiny voice now but I'm working on it..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, SnowMutt said:

the way I C it.. U need 2 have both good energy and bad energy.. the way I put it is "big dick energy and princess behavior" fullest capacity of your brain.. look up A polymath.. sure some of what I say may B flawed but I can admit I'm wrong when I'm proved wrong. absorb information, perspective and inspiration from the things U like.. movies, video games ect don't idolize anyone but yourself and like the role they play not the actor playing it. Hollywood is full of scum bags with ill intent and broken values.. most if not all of them sold out 4 money an power. 4 instance.. tommy from peaky blinders.. the Witcher.. arrow.. just movies and shows but I learned lots from the way they acted and roles they got into.. I'm not anyone else.. I'm my own person with my own brain.. U can look at it multiple ways.. ether I'm brainwashed in another way or creating my own way of being and standing with my morals. sure there might B others..

both masculine and  feminine energy.. my bad.. the good and bad is just yin and yang.. my mistake corrected..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...