David Icke - Canada, Ontario, Stephen Andrew Morley - Darkest Midknight Hour (facebook)

SnowMutt

U have gotten stuck in your ways of speaking truth David.. U need 2 explain it differently and get through 2 more people who still can't question.. people who R lost.. U have put up 1 hell of A fight and awoken many people. but speaking from A place of power 2 people with no power isn't going 2 cut it anymore.. people R so brainwashed.. new tactics R nessicary and required.. stop sitting on your throne and get in the dirt with the little people. branch out and leave hints.. stop giving them the answers they refuse 2 Believe but still make them question what is real.. the books only get through 2 sum people.. this digital society is hear but we can prevent it from Becoming life as we know it.. connect the dots and sum shit up in A way.. on A level U R not use 2.. brilliant  but not everyone is at the same level of understanding 

Guest Gone Fishing...
8 hours ago, SnowMutt said:

its also Monday knight.. when is the busiest?

Duh... 

I'm still trying to get used to this 7 named day roll around sequence. 

Monday - Sunday - Shmunday.. 

:0)

Guest Gone Fishing...
9 hours ago, SnowMutt said:

Does David have an E-mail I can contact Directly? mine is <REDACTED EMAIL ADDRESS>

/ please ask him 2 contact me if he cares 4 the little guy, doing his best or if U even have contact with him.

MOD NOTE. 

SnowMutt - please take the time to read through the forum guidelines. 

Do not post personal information on the public forum. 

Thanks 

BC  

9 hours ago, Basket Case said:

MOD NOTE. 

Thanks 

BC  

ya.. I better follow the rules.. don't wanna lose karma or reputation.. this sight is 2 faces as sh!+

lol like how the government REDACTS* operational details.. reasons behind the fuckery.. people make moves with A plan in mind.. no personal details.. use our sight 2 chat with people.. stay here, we don't want anyone contacting U personally or directly.. stay small and online we need the traffic 2 our website.. 

Edited by SnowMutt

here's A good question.. doo U have the ability 2 question David Icke further? doo U blindly follow A leader or doo U think 4 yourself?  nothing is going 2 change If U can't think 4 yourself.. use the information found and perspective gained but STOP pretend U know everything and STOP thinking A leader is incorruptible.. this website doesn't belong 2 David Icke it belongs 2 his (fans) 

here's a question with an easy answer.. does the occult have the ability 2 mess with the energy of tarot readers? I recognize sum falsely channel but Aleister Crowley made one of the first card decks and the others might have started with the occult, great white brotherhood, golden dawn.. lots of decks bare the freemason symbol.. yes or no.. R tarot readers and decks messed about with by magik and the occult?

psychic warfare spiritual warfare and psychological warfare / if we didn't go 2 the moon then moon and sun energy means nothing unless Agartha is real and has something similar within.. does nobody have a simple answer I can work with?  

10 hours ago, Basket Case said:

MOD NOTE. 

Thanks 

BC  

well its A good thing 2 little sheep reacted "thankz" 2 my censorship.. looks like I have 2 doo this the hard way.. I commend the truth U have spoken David but U can't B trusted anymore.. good luck

Guest Gone Fishing...
56 minutes ago, SnowMutt said:

my censorship

The law states that moderated forums must not allow personal details.
Like you, l'm just doing my job...
BC

Guest Gone Fishing...
1 minute ago, SnowMutt said:

U haven't answered any of my questions.

Try me again..
l must have missed them.

Guest Gone Fishing...
1 minute ago, SnowMutt said:

my job is learning

l disagree.
Your job is to have fun winding people up.
lt's an ugly profession.
l'd retrain if l were you.

well your not me.. doo your job and stop bugging me doing mine.. if U bothered 2 study me U would understand just A wee bit more.. but U don't get paid 2 look 4 truth only share an spread truth spoken and understood from another.. got A problem with my spelling? that's a damn shame.. if U get triggered that's A U problem. offending people is easy.. not getting offended is hard.

What is with these threads popping up all the time....

People come across an Icke video then suddenly think they get the right to speak to David because they have some super new info that they must share right now!

He doesnt visit these forums, he probably gets thousands of emails from empty headed buffoons every day.

Leave the man be and let him do what he do.

You seem very confused, some of your questions mirror that of a child trying to understand the world.

And your writing style mirrors that of someone born in the year 2000 who had a smartphone pushed at them age 3.

Edited by CosmoGenesis
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Gone Fishing...
5 minutes ago, SnowMutt said:

U don't get paid

You're correct.
l do it purely for the love of meeting and interacting with lovely people like you...  🥰  

3 hours ago, CosmoGenesis said:

What is with these threads popping up all the time....

People come across an Icke video then suddenly think they get the right to speak to David because they have some super new info that they must share right now!

He doesnt visit these forums, he probably gets thousands of emails from empty headed buffoons every day.

Leave the man be and let him do what he do.

once again.. offended by someone's words.. David Icke is A figurehead people love 2 follow cuz they need someone when they partially wake up.. empty headed buffoons? damn.. that kind of hurts.. NOT! there is no limit 2 knowledge and blindly following is what got us into this mess.

2 minutes ago, SnowMutt said:

once again.. offended by someone's words.. David Icke is A figurehead people love 2 follow cuz they need someone when they partially wake up.. empty headed buffoons? damn.. that kind of hurts.. NOT! there is no limit 2 knowledge and blindly following is what got us into this mess.

I'm not offended bro, more amused, lmao

I actually agree with you, nobody should blindly follow, and I will say I have come across many on the old Icke forums who would do just that, repeat Davids shit verbatim.

Edited by CosmoGenesis