David Icke - Canada, Ontario, Stephen Andrew Morley - Darkest Midknight Hour (facebook)

SnowMutt

hello David Icke and any others.. I jumped down almost every rabbit hole & I'm at a cross roads.. could use some perspective.. what's your opinion on alpha omega consciousness? flat earth and/or flat with A dome? did we land on the moon? is Agartha real?  doo U know of any cults or secret / not so secret society's we the people can trust 4 aid? doo all the big powers aid each other? Russia, USA, China, Canada, UK?.. lol Canada isn't really A big player but they will B.. doo U have any names of people that I can look into that might B on the right side of this? doo U trust Alex Jones? doo U trust the hermetic order of the golden dawn? was Hitler A good guy at some point? / helpful few things 2 help someone watching this.. Neural Dust, smart dust, quantum dot tech, tattoos. Look forward 2 hearing back. Ill B honest.. I don't completely Trust* U and I find it hard 2 trust anyone but I'd like 2 hear what U have 2 say on the matter. keep fighting the good fight. _(X)_ 

Edited by SnowMutt

Guest Gone Fishing...
17 minutes ago, SnowMutt said:

hello David Icke and any others..

Hello and welcome.. 

David Icke section is for discussing DIs work and ideas. 

Moving this to the General Section. 

BC :0)

Guest Gone Fishing...
1 minute ago, SnowMutt said:

Right.. so in other words.. why did I bother coming here 4 answers? wow..

It's not the busiest of times right now. 

Sunday night is always quiet. 

What's the rush? 

the rush? this isn't A game.. Iv spent months in darkness with no hope, digging into every topic and I come here with questions and its gotta B at the right time? posted 2 the right place? in the right order? I'm order in chaos.. frankly I don't know where I am in the field of frequancy but I'm lost. 

Does David have an E-mail I can contact Directly? mine is <REDACTED EMAIL ADDRESS>

/ please ask him 2 contact me if he cares 4 the little guy, doing his best or if U even have contact with him.

Edited by Basket Case
Removed personal contact details

50 minutes ago, SnowMutt said:

hello David Icke and any others.. I jumped down almost every rabbit hole & I'm at a cross roads.. could use some perspective.. what's your opinion on alpha omega consciousness? flat earth and/or flat with A dome? did we land on the moon? is Agartha real?  doo U know of any cults or secret / not so secret society's we the people can trust 4 aid? doo all the big powers aid each other? Russia, USA, China, Canada, UK?.. lol Canada isn't really A big player but they will B.. doo U have any names of people that I can look into that might B on the right side of this? doo U trust Alex Jones? doo U trust the hermetic order of the golden dawn? was Hitler A good guy at some point? / helpful few things 2 help someone watching this.. Neural Dust, smart dust, quantum dot tech, tattoos. Look forward 2 hearing back. Ill B honest.. I don't completely Trust* U and I find it hard 2 trust anyone but I'd like 2 hear what U have 2 say on the matter. keep fighting the good fight. _(X)_ 

If you read his books, they go into a lot of detail. I'm sure you'll be satisfied.

• Like 1

we are in this together they say.. but they don't mean it.. I'm not interested in A forum or chat with everyone.. Iv had 3 facebook profiles speaking 2 nothing and I want clarity. I'd like 2 B able 2 trust someone.. this is A war against evil and I'm not playing around.. life is A game but I take it seriously cuz lives are on the line.

members Reputation? is this A joke? can U lose Karma on this website? I'm not A digital citizen.. and online everything is what the enemy wants.. what the hell is going on here? follow the rules? play A small part and contribute 2 the conversation? 2 truth speakers? David and Alex? what has Happened 2 the truth movement cuz I have more in mind.. thought this was A place where people come 4 direct answers they can decipher on there own.. maybe I hold David in 2 high an honor.. hard 2 have faith in anyone now a days..

3 hours ago, DarianF said:

If you read his books, they go into a lot of detail. I'm sure you'll be satisfied.

did someone seriously like that quote? thankz 4 the tid bit but Iv got far 2 much shadow word 2 consume my time 2 B able 2 sit down and read calmly.. I'm also A broke as B!+(I=I without A job cuz I refuse 2 comply 2 mask orders so going an buying A book is not an option.. and A digital copy would ensure I'm staring at A screen even longer then needed.. is this not considered when writing A book? the fact that not everyone reads and/or learns from reading.. David makes videos and interviews but people who don't C them all and/or read the books wont get all the information.. so why not have info drops on things people can look up on there own? a period, empire, age, culture, something more or less hidden 2 the public that is able 2 B found if searched 4? people R so brainwashed and when they come out of it they have little 2 no hope 2 work with.. hope is what people need.. hints and clues 2 help them help themselves and their families.. if I wanted likes and/or followers I'd have stayed on facebook.  

I get U want peoples attention and people 2 come here but its not easy 4 people 2 wake up 2 such darkness.. its scary and it hurts their brain.. I'm mowing the grass at A merciless pace and I'm ready 2 crush serpent scum but I need clarity not colorful commentary..  

I believe Trump and Q are false prophets but don't even understand that completely.. never red the bible but Revelations 21:6 Alpha and omega.. is any of it literal? all  metaphorical or allegorical? cuz if god consciousness / unlocking your brain is A reference then false prophets might B real 2.. no?