Strange behaviour post lockdown

Mikhail Liebestein

This is a observation from my fairly rural town, which is normally polite.

I went shopping today, and briefly stopped to speak to one of the shop staff saying i had some issues with a bottle of milk the previous week as it seemed to have turned sour.

The conversation lasted about 30 seconds, and I moved along to the next part of the aisle. Suddenly some old lady (probably 80) who was quite fat slams her trolley past mine hitting it with a reasonable amount of force. She then stops in front of me, so I said "excuse me", and she then starts compaining that i'd blocked her from getting along the aisle due to my short conversation and my blocking her had been very deliberate. I just said i thought she was very rude in a fairly loud voice, at which she backed down.

What was odd was that she seemed totally demented. If you have ever watched Pet Sematary, it was rather like the reanimated bodies from that.

The whole thing was very odd? 

I am wondering, is this dome post lockdown madness? A vaccine side effect? A Covid infested brain?

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein

34 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

This is a observation from my fairly rural town, which is normally polite.

I went shopping today, and briefly stopped to speak to one of the shop staff saying i had some issues with a bottle of milk the previous week as it seemed to have turned sour.

The conversation lasted about 30 seconds, and I moved along to the next part of the aisle. Suddenly some old lady (probably 80) who was quite fat slams her trolley past mine hitting it with a reasonable amount of force. She then stops in front of me, so I said "excuse me", and she then starts compaining that i'd blocked her from getting along the aisle due to my short conversation and my blocking her had been very deliberate. I just said i thought she was very rude in a fairly loud voice, at which she backed down.

What was odd was that she seemed totally demented. If you have ever watched Pet Sematary, it was rather like the reanimated bodies from that.

The whole thing was very odd? 

I am wondering, is this dome post lockdown madness? A vaccine side effect? A Covid infested brain?

Watch Idiocracy. There you will find your answers.