Jump to content

Covid 19 Vaccine Refusal Template Letters ?


kestrel
 Share

Recommended Posts

So I work in the care sector. I've already declined the Covid-19 vaccine via the NHS concent form. My employer are now putting the pressure back on their employees by sending emails out to those whom have refused the Covid vaccine to reconsider.

 

Does anyone have a good Microsoft World template that I can use to which will help me set out the legal wranglings and rights of refusal to have the vaccine that I may send to my employer?

 

Look forward to your reply.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Okay, after some research, here is my letter to my employer. Feel free to use it if you are being bullied into Covid-19 vaccinations in your place of work.

 

-- cut --

 

Good afternoon.

 

Thank you for your email regarding advising myself to take the COVID-19 vaccine.

 

I hereby decline the offer of vaccination on the following grounds:

 

COVID-19 vaccines are not licensed ; they were pushed through using emergency amendments to the governments Human Medicines Regulations, under section 174 during emergency scenarios:

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2012/1916/regulation/174

 

The inclusion of section 174 have allowed the government to push COVID-19 UNLICENSED VACCINES and to EXCLUDE themselves from any liability from vaccine injury claims which is clearly written on the UK governments website for you to read at your leisure.

https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/distributing-vaccines-and-treatments-for-covid-19-and-flu/consultation-document-changes-to-human-medicine-regulations-to-support-the-rollout-of-covid-19-vaccines

 

I do not wish to put myself at risk from taking an UNLICENSED medical product.

 

Yours faithfully

 

Fred Blogs.

Edited by kestrel
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Copied...

 

Advice from a Barrister on how to deal with vax demands from your employer or anyone else:

 

Contact your doctor and book a Vaccine anxiety appointment. At this point you become a medical case as anxiety is a real issue. Then collect information about adverse effects and send that to you doctor and get them to answer your concerns. If they don't answer then claim this gives you further anxiety.

Then ask your doctor to agree to a thorough medical for you BEFORE any injection so if you are made to have the injection you have baseline medical evidence from medical experts to prove it affected you adversely if it does. If they refuse, claim further anxiety.

 

Then say you want a contract with the doctor administering the injection and their practice having full liability if you are medically poorly for up to end of life. The doctor will refuse this proving the vaccine might be unsafe and that ADDS to your anxiety.

 

While this is all going on tell your employer you are looking in to it with advice from your doctor.

YOU WILL WIN!!

Anyone that does this will win.

Use it.

I have a degree in law and this is the process I have applied.

It works! :)

 

(Copy and paste where ever you like anyone).

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, shabbirss said:

Copied...

 

Advice from a Barrister on how to deal with vax demands from your employer or anyone else:

 

Contact your doctor and book a Vaccine anxiety appointment. At this point you become a medical case as anxiety is a real issue. Then collect information about adverse effects and send that to you doctor and get them to answer your concerns. If they don't answer then claim this gives you further anxiety.

Then ask your doctor to agree to a thorough medical for you BEFORE any injection so if you are made to have the injection you have baseline medical evidence from medical experts to prove it affected you adversely if it does. If they refuse, claim further anxiety.

 

Then say you want a contract with the doctor administering the injection and their practice having full liability if you are medically poorly for up to end of life. The doctor will refuse this proving the vaccine might be unsafe and that ADDS to your anxiety.

 

While this is all going on tell your employer you are looking in to it with advice from your doctor.

YOU WILL WIN!!

Anyone that does this will win.

Use it.

I have a degree in law and this is the process I have applied.

It works! :)

 

(Copy and paste where ever you like anyone).

It certainly wont work for all those people who have regular injections for other conditions such as Insulin, B12 etc!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/8/2021 at 4:22 PM, kestrel said:

Okay, after some research, here is my letter to my employer. Feel free to use it if you are being bullied into Covid-19 vaccinations in your place of work.

 

-- cut --

 

Good afternoon.

 

Thank you for your email regarding advising myself to take the COVID-19 vaccine.

 

I hereby decline the offer of vaccination on the following grounds:

 

COVID-19 vaccines are not licensed ; they were pushed through using emergency amendments to the governments Human Medicines Regulations, under section 174 during emergency scenarios:

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2012/1916/regulation/174

 

The inclusion of section 174 have allowed the government to push COVID-19 UNLICENSED VACCINES and to EXCLUDE themselves from any liability from vaccine injury claims which is clearly written on the UK governments website for you to read at your leisure.

https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/distributing-vaccines-and-treatments-for-covid-19-and-flu/consultation-document-changes-to-human-medicine-regulations-to-support-the-rollout-of-covid-19-vaccines

 

I do not wish to put myself at risk from taking an UNLICENSED medical product.

 

Yours faithfully

 

Fred Blogs.

Hi Kestrel

 

For what it's worth I would keep it very simple and give them as little to argue against as possible. Personally I would say something along the lines of 'I understand the covid injections (dont refer to it as a vaccine) are in trials. Once the trials have been concluded in and all the data has been gathered I will be happy to review it and consider my decision then.'

 

Its factual, short and gives them as little as possible to argue against. What do you think?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This may also help?

 

PCRclaims is a campaign group that collates claims information relating to individual losses driven by pillar 2 testing.

Joanna Rogers of NaviStar Legal is a solicitor and is our in-house legal counsel.

As a campaign group, we are supported by a network of regulated independent law firms, freelance lawyers, solicitors and barristers who take your claim from start to finish.

 

https://pcrclaims.co.uk/?fbclid=IwAR0JzfXZdl8IDVWpqWmxtNYOTaXMpkM1rr46saLJbwUnGxiBP1aUdegw7fI

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Bee said:

Hi Kestrel

 

For what it's worth I would keep it very simple and give them as little to argue against as possible. Personally I would say something along the lines of 'I understand the covid injections (dont refer to it as a vaccine) are in trials. Once the trials have been concluded in and all the data has been gathered I will be happy to review it and consider my decision then.'

 

Its factual, short and gives them as little as possible to argue against. What do you think?


out of likes. nice. plain and simple and to the point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Because of the ask my GP online service (which I have to book appointments and request repeat prescription on as you now cannot phone for any of this ) I have been bombarded with at least three texts a day offering and now reminding me I have an appointment for a vaccine . After replying asking them to stop reminding me and take it that I have been informed and no further communication on the matter is needed now I am getting texts from what comes up on my phone as NHS where as before it was my local surgery . The new texts are saying " because of your underlying condition you are eligible for a vaccine " I haven't got any underlying conditions at all ... Is anyone else receiving this kind of treatment ??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/13/2021 at 6:21 PM, shabbirss said:

Copied...

 

Advice from a Barrister on how to deal with vax demands from your employer or anyone else:

 

Contact your doctor and book a Vaccine anxiety appointment. At this point you become a medical case as anxiety is a real issue. Then collect information about adverse effects and send that to you doctor and get them to answer your concerns. If they don't answer then claim this gives you further anxiety.

Then ask your doctor to agree to a thorough medical for you BEFORE any injection so if you are made to have the injection you have baseline medical evidence from medical experts to prove it affected you adversely if it does. If they refuse, claim further anxiety.

 

Then say you want a contract with the doctor administering the injection and their practice having full liability if you are medically poorly for up to end of life. The doctor will refuse this proving the vaccine might be unsafe and that ADDS to your anxiety.

 

While this is all going on tell your employer you are looking in to it with advice from your doctor.

YOU WILL WIN!!

Anyone that does this will win.

Use it.

I have a degree in law and this is the process I have applied.

It works! :)

 

(Copy and paste where ever you like anyone).


This is honestly perfect. And will work for anyone, including those who have had other injections (someone above said it wouldn’t) because the fear isn’t the injection itself but rather the contents of it based on legitimate information.

 

I have kept this and shared it, and I will use it. And it will work. 
 

Thank you very much.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/14/2021 at 11:11 AM, Bee said:

This may also help?

 

PCRclaims is a campaign group that collates claims information relating to individual losses driven by pillar 2 testing.

Joanna Rogers of NaviStar Legal is a solicitor and is our in-house legal counsel.

As a campaign group, we are supported by a network of regulated independent law firms, freelance lawyers, solicitors and barristers who take your claim from start to finish.

 

https://pcrclaims.co.uk/?fbclid=IwAR0JzfXZdl8IDVWpqWmxtNYOTaXMpkM1rr46saLJbwUnGxiBP1aUdegw7fI

I wish I could claim, this bullshit has destroyed my health. I hope EVERYONE on this forum who lives in the UK  Makes a claim.

 

I would just love to see Mad Boris and his bunch of clowns lose a massive Class Action suit. I hope they lock them all up and sell everything they own to pay for the damage they have done.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/14/2021 at 11:44 PM, Sea Sean said:

Because of the ask my GP online service (which I have to book appointments and request repeat prescription on as you now cannot phone for any of this ) I have been bombarded with at least three texts a day offering and now reminding me I have an appointment for a vaccine . After replying asking them to stop reminding me and take it that I have been informed and no further communication on the matter is needed now I am getting texts from what comes up on my phone as NHS where as before it was my local surgery . The new texts are saying " because of your underlying condition you are eligible for a vaccine " I haven't got any underlying conditions at all ... Is anyone else receiving this kind of treatment ??

You've said no. Just ignore them and dont waste precious time and energy on it. Its not worth it :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/15/2021 at 1:53 PM, Four Flies said:


This is honestly perfect. And will work for anyone, including those who have had other injections (someone above said it wouldn’t) because the fear isn’t the injection itself but rather the contents of it based on legitimate information.

 

I have kept this and shared it, and I will use it. And it will work. 
 

Thank you very much.

It will not work for people who have regular injections for other things. For example, my husband has B12 shots every two months. How does he present himself as suddenly 'anxious about  needles', not wanting the covid injection but still carryin on with his B12?! What about people who inject insulin every single day?

 

They dont care what your views on the contents of the injections are. They are pushing it as a vaccine that everyone needs to have. You know, 'safe and effective' and all that crap.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Bee said:

You've said no. Just ignore them and dont waste precious time and energy on it. Its not worth it :)

Yeh I think it's an over zealous employee at the doctors practice lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rather than a direct refusal to be bullied into having dubious concoctions injected,I use the following phrase:

 

"I Do Not Consent".

 

That statement is absolute and leaves no room for misinterpretation;wheras saying you refuse will be skilfully skewed into belligerence in your records,by your friendly neighbourhood matrix-dwelling doctor's receptionist.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/18/2021 at 9:08 AM, Bee said:

It will not work for people who have regular injections for other things. For example, my husband has B12 shots every two months. How does he present himself as suddenly 'anxious about  needles', not wanting the covid injection but still carryin on with his B12?! What about people who inject insulin every single day?

 

They dont care what your views on the contents of the injections are. They are pushing it as a vaccine that everyone needs to have. You know, 'safe and effective' and all that crap.

 

 

 

I'd say that he doesn't say he has anxiety about needles but about vaccines. Those would be two different areas of potential anxiety. 💚

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/13/2021 at 6:21 PM, shabbirss said:

Contact your doctor and book a Vaccine anxiety appointment. At this point you become a medical case as anxiety is a real issue. Then collect information about adverse effects and send that to you doctor and get them to answer your concerns. If they don't answer then claim this gives you further anxiety.

Then ask your doctor to agree to a thorough medical for you BEFORE any injection so if you are made to have the injection you have baseline medical evidence from medical experts to prove it affected you adversely if it does. If they refuse, claim further anxiety.

You'd be lucky to get a GP appointment in person and no way would they do a complete medical during this "crisis", or ever - the best you are likely to get is a CBC if it looks as though you might be anaemic. Surgeries are as good as shut.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If Hancock gets his way it won't be easy given the current news on compulsory vaccines for carers. My wife has been a dedicated carer for 23 years and potentially faces losing her job due to her refusal to take the vaccine. My wife has an extremely low drug tolerance, has a potentially cancerous tumour in her leg which is currently stable, has had a TIA, a breast cystic tumour, a nerve sheaf tumour and a pancreatic cystic tumour and does not want their vaccine to add to her problems. She contracted Covid in January and has seen 15 deaths in her care home, 3 or 4 of those deaths were vaccine induced after the residents survived Covid yet were jabbed 3 weeks later resulting in a rapid decline and then death. Several colleagues who took the jab ended up in hospital, one is still off sick over 6 weeks later. A few months ago the carers were classed as heroes, now their being demonised for protecting their own health.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A thought just occurred to me, all those carers who refuse to be vaccinated do so for a reason, often that reason is the carnage this vaccine has done to the elderly. Their only reason for keeping their mouths shut thus far is to keep their jobs, if they loose their jobs then they can speak out. Not only speak out about the vaccine but also the deaths caused by hospitals releasing patients back into care homes without being tested or positive test results hidden, like they spent most of last year doing.

 

Maybe something for Hancock and Johnson to chew on. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 3/23/2021 at 5:26 PM, MoonPhase said:

A thought just occurred to me, all those carers who refuse to be vaccinated do so for a reason, often that reason is the carnage this vaccine has done to the elderly. Their only reason for keeping their mouths shut thus far is to keep their jobs, if they loose their jobs then they can speak out. Not only speak out about the vaccine but also the deaths caused by hospitals releasing patients back into care homes without being tested or positive test results hidden, like they spent most of last year doing.

 

Maybe something for Hancock and Johnson to chew on. 

 

10 died in our carehome from Covid. The 11th resident survived - she was 105 years old and never had the vaccine.

Edited by kestrel
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...