Major incident in wales according to BBC

Captainlove

As for now it seems impossible to get the least precision on whatever DIDN'T happen in the surrounding of a CHINESE RESTAURANT... maybe the Chinese chef served bad noodles making 'a number of casualties', so I think we may right away award this one the Oscar of 2021's best fake new... 

strange like all these Mocking-Bird like campaigns emanate from English or American media (wonder why the Brexit), because it's not in the interest of Europe to accuse China of having 'made the virus'... 

I think we were definitely wrong thinking WWIII would oppose the USA to China//Russia... 

1 hour ago, Captainlove said:

Your post was as barren and vague as that news article. 😄 🤔

Looks like the BBC have turned into the Birmingham Mail 🤪

When news outlets report on 'incidents' without specifying what the actual incident is, it just arouses suspicion.

BREAKING NEWS: Something has happened in Baglan Street, Treorchy, sometime today, but we can't tell you what it is. Some people have taken some photos that don't show anything apart from police cars parked up, but something has happened. Local MP has tweeted that they are aware of what has happened, but won't say what has happened. The public are also being asked not to speculate on what has happened, which means that some members of the public know what has happened but can't tell anyone about what has happened.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

28 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Your post was as barren and vague as that news article. 😄 🤔

Looks like the BBC have turned into the Birmingham Mail 🤪

When news outlets report on 'incidents' without specifying what the actual incident is, it just arouses suspicion.

BREAKING NEWS: Something has happened in Baglan Street, Treorchy, sometime today, but we can't tell you what it is. Some people have taken some photos that don't show anything apart from police cars parked up, but something has happened. Local MP has tweeted that they are aware of what has happened, but won't say what has happened. The public are also being asked not to speculate on what has happened, which means that some members of the public know what has happened but can't tell anyone about what has happened.

Your right i was a little vague,just thought it maybe important,and someone might know whats going on.

20 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

Your right i was a little vague,just thought it maybe important,and someone might know whats going on.

Don't worry, I wasn't having a pop at you 😷

If you don't know, and I don't know, and the mighty investigative journalistic power of the BBC doesn't know, then I guess no-one will ever know 😄

Not until the local police force puts out a 'tweet'.

That's the standard of local journalism I've come to expect from local Reach owned news sites, didn't realise the BBC had stooped that low. 🤓

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Don't worry, I wasn't having a pop at you 😷

If you don't know, and I don't know, and the mighty investigative journalistic power of the BBC doesn't know, then I guess no-one will ever know 😄

Not until the local police force puts out a 'tweet'.

That's the standard of local journalism I've come to expect from local Reach owned news sites, didn't realise the BBC had stooped that low. 🤓

Thats ok, The truth will come out sooner or later.

VICTIMS BELIEVED TO BE CONNECTED WITH TAKEAWAY

Builder John Belgrove said he believed the casualties were Chinese and worked at the takeaway in Baglan Street which was sealed off by police. 

He said: "The restaurant owners haven't been there very long – they did a swap with another Chinese restaurant nearby called Yummy Yummy. 

"As far as I know there is a connection between the two businesses.”

if I get it well it's a racist attack they're already trying to make-up as a Chinese 'gang war' or settlement... 

• Like 1

Most probably hiding the scene from independent journalists or the curious, and they go as far as to advise ‘avoiding’ the village for the same reason… if it’s what I suggested then they’ll have a hard time covering it up, and they’ve better do it before it cause a major diplomatic incident with Chinese authorities who aren’t idiots, they’re well aware of the anti-Chinese propaganda in the West…

Some details that 'make sense'...

Reports are coming out of the Welsh town of Treorchy that the South Wales Police are investigating a Chinese family feud that led to the death of a 16-year-old girl.

Chinese Father and uncle battled over 16 year girl who died in Treorchy South Wales: According to reliable sources in the region – the two men who are under arrest whilst being treated in hospital for serious life-threatening injuries are brothers, one being the Father of the deceased and the other her uncle.

It’s claimed by the sources that the police are investigating claims that the Father caught his brother in ‘sexual activity’ with his daughter.

Upon the discovery by the Father, he flew into a rage and took a meat cleaver to his brother who fought back also using a sharp instrument to defend himself whilst the 16-year-old suffered fatal wounding in the commotion.

One source said: “ It appears the father went ballistic after finding his daughter with his brother and totally lost it as he went on the attack with a meat cleaver type of instrument used at the Chinese takeaway.

“ Other family members were also caught up in the melee and suffered wounds which resulted in the police stating multiple casualties

“ The two men under arrest in a hospital are brothers, the father and uncle of the deceased 16-year-old girl” he finished.

Local resident Dale Lewis told Global247news this morning just a street away from yesterdays brutal attacks how he had also heard the claims and that it would explain the behaviour of the father, he said: ” Something triggered the Chinese takeaway owner off to fly off the handle like that and that would explain the irrational behaviour that took place, many are talking about it around these parts today, the family hadn’t been here that long really, so nobody really knows their background”

South Wales Police continue to investigate and have yet to confirm any causes of death stating they remain ‘unexplained’

https://global247news.com/2021/03/06/chinese-father-and-uncle-battled-over-16-year-girl-who-died-in-treorchy-south-wales/