VACCINATIONS ACTUALLY TURN YOUR OWN BODY’S IMMUNE SYSTEM AGAINST YOU

maryjayne0071

The World Health Organization (WHO) recently included vaccine skeptics (people who are hesitant to vaccinate themselves, or their children because they are concerned about the potential health risks) on their annual list of “global health threats,” along with serious dangers like superbugs, climate change, the Ebola virus, HIV and air pollution.

The WHO claims that “vaccine hesitancy” increases the risk of a resurgence in diseases they claim are fully preventable through vaccination.

The WHO is by no means alone in its position. Many governments, medical professionals and members of the mainstream media have attacked anti-vaxxers – as they are known – claiming that they are selfish people who put the health of the greater majority at risk. These pro-vaccine groups and individuals like to infer that to question vaccines is both unscientific and dangerous.

In recent years, however, a growing number of highly respected scientists and doctors have started questioning mainstream vaccine propaganda as the results of their own, unbiased studies raise alarming questions about the long-term safety of vaccines. These issues particularly relate to the volume of vaccinations administered to small children and the adjuvants and ingredients used in the manufacture of these vaccines. The latest such study was recently published in the journal Pharmacological Research, warning that many, many people are at increased risk of developing autoimmune diseases after receiving vaccinations.

Please see here for many more articles on the dangers we all face from vaccines

Weaponizing our own immune systems

Celeste McGovern, an award-winning journalist writing for Green Med Info, noted that the study’s lead author, Yehuda Shoenfeld, is a highly respected scientist in the field of human immunity. Shoenfeld is the author of multiple papers and textbooks, some of which are viewed as the very cornerstones of autoimmunological clinical practice. Unsurprisingly, Shoenfeld has become known as the “Godfather of Autoimmunology.”

Autoimmunology is the study of how the body’s own defense system sometimes turns against itself, resulting in the development of diseases like  MS, Arthritis, Guillain-Barre syndrome and others.

One of the causes of this immune system malfunction is vaccination. As the authors note in the study abstract:

Vaccinations have been used as an essential tool in the fight against infectious diseases, and succeeded in improving public health. However, adverse effects, including autoimmune conditions may occur following vaccinations (autoimmune/inflammatory syndrome induced by adjuvants–ASIA syndrome). It has been postulated that autoimmunity could be triggered or enhanced by the vaccine immunogen contents, as well as by adjuvants, which are used to increase the immune reaction to the immunogen.

The research team defined those who are at increased risk of such autoimmune conditions developing after vaccination as follows:

[W]e defined four groups of individuals who might be susceptible to develop vaccination-induced ASIA: patients with prior post-vaccination autoimmune phenomena, patients with a medical history of autoimmunity, patients with a history of allergic reactions, and individuals who are prone to develop autoimmunity (having a family history of autoimmune diseases; asymptomatic carriers of autoantibodies; carrying certain genetic profiles, etc.).

The study’s authors went at pains to stress that these potential groups of individuals represent only a small percentage of the population and that vaccines are generally safe. However, as noted by McGovern, this is simply not true because of the sheer volume of people who fall into one or more of these categories, including:

• Anyone who has a pre-existing autoimmune condition;
  • People who have had previous reactions to vaccines (which doctors almost always overlook);
  • Patients with a history of allergic reactions, particularly to eggs (something which nurses and others who administer vaccines hardly ever check with vaccine recipients); and
  • People prone to developing autoimmunity. This is where it gets really interesting, because this would include smokers (about 18 percent of all Americans), people with high oestrogen levels (anyone on the contraceptive pill or hormone replacement therapy), and people with low vitamin D levels (studies indicate that three quarters of all American teens and adults are vitamin D deficient).

In other words, based on this study’s findings, the vast majority of us are at increased risk of developing an autoimmune disease after being vaccinated. But nobody will warn you about that, and if you dare to question the vaccine status quo you’ll be branded a quack or a “global health threat.”

Source of information and full story: EXPERT STUDY SHOWS VACCINATIONS ACTUALLY TURN YOUR OWN BODY'S IMMUNE SYSTEM AGAINST YOU - Healing Oracle

On 3/5/2021 at 2:31 PM, maryjayne0071 said:

The World Health Organization (WHO) recently included vaccine skeptics (people who are hesitant to vaccinate themselves, or their children because they are concerned about the potential health risks) on their annual list of “global health threats,” along with serious dangers like superbugs, climate change, the Ebola virus, HIV and air pollution.

The WHO claims that “vaccine hesitancy” increases the risk of a resurgence in diseases they claim are fully preventable through vaccination.

The WHO is by no means alone in its position. Many governments, medical professionals and members of the mainstream media have attacked anti-vaxxers – as they are known – claiming that they are selfish people who put the health of the greater majority at risk. These pro-vaccine groups and individuals like to infer that to question vaccines is both unscientific and dangerous.

In recent years, however, a growing number of highly respected scientists and doctors have started questioning mainstream vaccine propaganda as the results of their own, unbiased studies raise alarming questions about the long-term safety of vaccines. These issues particularly relate to the volume of vaccinations administered to small children and the adjuvants and ingredients used in the manufacture of these vaccines. The latest such study was recently published in the journal Pharmacological Research, warning that many, many people are at increased risk of developing autoimmune diseases after receiving vaccinations.

Please see here for many more articles on the dangers we all face from vaccines

Weaponizing our own immune systems

Celeste McGovern, an award-winning journalist writing for Green Med Info, noted that the study’s lead author, Yehuda Shoenfeld, is a highly respected scientist in the field of human immunity. Shoenfeld is the author of multiple papers and textbooks, some of which are viewed as the very cornerstones of autoimmunological clinical practice. Unsurprisingly, Shoenfeld has become known as the “Godfather of Autoimmunology.”

Autoimmunology is the study of how the body’s own defense system sometimes turns against itself, resulting in the development of diseases like  MS, Arthritis, Guillain-Barre syndrome and others.

One of the causes of this immune system malfunction is vaccination. As the authors note in the study abstract:

Vaccinations have been used as an essential tool in the fight against infectious diseases, and succeeded in improving public health. However, adverse effects, including autoimmune conditions may occur following vaccinations (autoimmune/inflammatory syndrome induced by adjuvants–ASIA syndrome). It has been postulated that autoimmunity could be triggered or enhanced by the vaccine immunogen contents, as well as by adjuvants, which are used to increase the immune reaction to the immunogen.

The research team defined those who are at increased risk of such autoimmune conditions developing after vaccination as follows:

[W]e defined four groups of individuals who might be susceptible to develop vaccination-induced ASIA: patients with prior post-vaccination autoimmune phenomena, patients with a medical history of autoimmunity, patients with a history of allergic reactions, and individuals who are prone to develop autoimmunity (having a family history of autoimmune diseases; asymptomatic carriers of autoantibodies; carrying certain genetic profiles, etc.).

The study’s authors went at pains to stress that these potential groups of individuals represent only a small percentage of the population and that vaccines are generally safe. However, as noted by McGovern, this is simply not true because of the sheer volume of people who fall into one or more of these categories, including:

• Anyone who has a pre-existing autoimmune condition;
  • People who have had previous reactions to vaccines (which doctors almost always overlook);
  • Patients with a history of allergic reactions, particularly to eggs (something which nurses and others who administer vaccines hardly ever check with vaccine recipients); and
  • People prone to developing autoimmunity. This is where it gets really interesting, because this would include smokers (about 18 percent of all Americans), people with high oestrogen levels (anyone on the contraceptive pill or hormone replacement therapy), and people with low vitamin D levels (studies indicate that three quarters of all American teens and adults are vitamin D deficient).

In other words, based on this study’s findings, the vast majority of us are at increased risk of developing an autoimmune disease after being vaccinated. But nobody will warn you about that, and if you dare to question the vaccine status quo you’ll be branded a quack or a “global health threat.”

Source of information and full story: EXPERT STUDY SHOWS VACCINATIONS ACTUALLY TURN YOUR OWN BODY'S IMMUNE SYSTEM AGAINST YOU - Healing Oracle

Actually the way vaccines work is to give you the disease that it is to protect you from only in a minute form. Then your body fights that disease off with antibodies therefore building up a resistance to that disease. Before polio, dyptheria and measles and hooping cough came in millions of children died terrible deaths. Vaccinations are a good thing. I wouldn't have the covid vaccination because i felt it hadn't been tested long enough and i already have to take some medicine. it does not guarantee you will not get covid but the guidelines say the symptoms won't be as bad therefore you will have a better. i had a mild case of covid and survived at home and therefore i believe i have built up antibodies which they say they can't test me for at the moment. otherwise i probably would have risked having the vaccine.

20210110_155344.jpg

• Like 1

Absolutely disgusting demonising people who don’t want vaccines for a variety of reasons, demonising a section of people and considering them a ‘threat’ is on the 10 stages of genocide.

Does hayfever class as an autoimmune disease? I never had an issue in my life with pollen then when I was 25 I received a flu vaccine because I was pregnant with my second child and since that year I suffer terribly with hayfever every year. It seems off to me that something like that could ‘just randomly develop’ so I always wonder if it was because of that vaccine…

On 3/7/2021 at 9:42 PM, Anne Watmough said:

Actually the way vaccines work is to give you the disease that it is to protect you from only in a minute form. Then your body fights that disease off with antibodies therefore building up a resistance to that disease.

well tbh thats not entirely correct

Antibodies are the 2nd stage of body protection

NK cells do the bulk of cleaning up the body of toxic substances

Vaccines jump to 2nd stage and it is being evidenced that non-vaccinated diseases are of a higher mortality in vaccinated people i.e TB vaccination causes higher incidence in mortality to measles , mumps, diphtheria, rubella,

this can be basically analysed as a evidence that the bodys NK cells are being reduced in effectiveness