If this China Virus Corona crap is all a scam then WTF did both me and my husband get diagnosed with ? Why are we so sick ?

TammyBeli

I don't think it's a " nocebo". I've had the thing. It wasn't scary for me personally and not as bad in some ways as some flus I've had, and it was over quicker but it was pretty weird like nothing I ever had in my life. So sudden too like someone switched it on. Nocebo can't spike a high fever. I know when I'm sick.

So whether that's "Covid" or a weird flu variant, I can't say but there was for sure something nasty.

Edited by CrowintheSnow

Georgia, US

Whatever, something is making the rounds here.  It spares the children.  Don’t think that is accidental.

Have to lift my mother and make her drink.  If it is manufactured it is aimed at taking out elderly and obese.

1 hour ago, Michi713 said:

Georgia, US

Whatever, something is making the rounds here.  It spares the children.  Don’t think that is accidental.

Have to lift my mother and make her drink.  If it is manufactured it is aimed at taking out elderly and obese.

Think how much money they will save in pensions (which have probably already been stolen)

21 hours ago, CrowintheSnow said:

I don't think it's a " nocebo". I've had the thing.

That's how the nocebo effect works. You'll get actual physical symptoms identical to those that you believe you'll get from the real thing.

It wasn't scary for me personally and not as bad in some ways as some flus I've had, and it was over quicker but it was pretty weird like nothing I ever had in my life. So sudden too like someone switched it on. Nocebo can't spike a high fever. I know when I'm sick.

Yes it can. It can produce exactly the same physical symptoms as the real thing. That's why they use the placebo effect to test new drug efficacy.

So whether that's "Covid" or a weird flu variant, I can't say but there was for sure something nasty.

Perhaps it was perhaps it wasn't. 💚

Edited by TFH
  • Like 1

On 4/3/2021 at 9:45 AM, Pina Colada said:

Yes, great post, and I might add, in this last year, I have not ONCE, ANYWHERE heard one single person with a cough. I haven't heard anyone coughing. In the middle of a pandemic involving a deadly respiratory disease, the main symptom being... a dry cough. 🤔

That's a good point, actually. I haven't heard anyone coughing, either, or know anyone personally who's directly been affected, or seen anyone with cold-like symptoms. 🤔

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mikheil said:

Think how much money they will save in pensions (which have probably already been stolen)

Yup.  If I were a bioengineer looking target a specific age group I would cook up something that would activate in people who have taken their childhood vaccines within a specified timeframe.   Like 1953 to 1978

It's pretty much proven to be a fraud from what I've seen personally and read also. Rebranded cold/flu symptoms, using a test that's not testing for "covid". They can manipulate the tests however they want to suit their agenda by amplifying it to bring case numbers up or down.

• Like 1

On 4/8/2021 at 10:18 PM, TFH said:

That's how the nocebo effect works. You'll get actual physical symptoms identical to those that you believe you'll get from the real thing.

On 4/8/2021 at 10:18 PM, TFH said:

It can produce exactly the same physical symptoms as the real thing. That's why they use the placebo effect to test new drug efficacy.

Oh dear @TFH.....you're not one of those "it's all in  your head" people, are you?
Raging fever =nocebo
and further down the line of possibilities....
Leg half severed =nocebo
Shot =nocebo
Poisoned with hemlock =nocebo
Heart attack =all in your head mate, sorry.
just my sense of humour being a dickhead. Couldn't resist. 🤣