If this China Virus Corona crap is all a scam then WTF did both me and my husband get diagnosed with ? Why are we so sick ?

TammyBeli

Beaujangles that's awful, I'm sorry you lost her.

It's crazy the different infections or even variants out there, about two months ago i was convinced i had covid, ordered myself a test online, had ALL of the symptoms, test came back negative! So F*** only knows what else is being spread around, Other variants that the tests don't detect? Or something else entirely.

Ive said from the beginning give it 5 to 10 years and there will be an illness more transmissible than the common cold and more deadly than anything we can imagine, people will say how awful it is, "but remember covid, these things happen". The cull is coming.

On 3/7/2021 at 8:26 PM, chud said:

Give 1 million to every person suffering from ‘depression’ and check if they don’t all recover within minutes…

Im not quite sure what you're trying to say here, im pretty sure most people with serious depression (not the in vogue "oh, ive had a rough day today" 'depression', would drink or drug themselves to death within weeks. its called self destruct and money wouldn't help, however it might get you so out of it you don't have to feel anymore.

Just saying.

Just now, CuriousGen said:

Im not quite sure what you're trying to say here, im pretty sure most people with serious depression (not the in vogue "oh, ive had a rough day today" 'depression', would drink or drug themselves to death within weeks. its called self destruct and money wouldn't help, however it might get you so out of it you don't have to feel anymore.

Just saying.

yes you sure missed the point so don't reply in such a case...

On 3/5/2021 at 1:00 AM, chud said:

It's no 'China' but US Virus Corona crap, and yes t's a scam.

I don't know the percentage but most natural deaths in 'healthy' people occur by respiratory/pulmonary deficiency, perhaps because the nature cared to make natural death the least painful as possible. 

Has it been isolated? Mmmmm....

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2021 at 8:36 AM, Mikheil said:

We had to go abroad for two weeks on business. We had to have our 4 year old GSD bitch vaccinated with everything before they would take her into the boarding kennel. Before we went away, she was playful and full of life, when we got back, she was dull and poor appetite.

Two or three weeks after we got her back, she came on heat, developed metritis and died. I blame the vaccine and myself for being conned into letting the vet get away with murder. Vets have zero interest in animals, only MONEY. Your doctor(?) has the exact same ethics.

Poor girl. I am indeed sorry for your loss.

My girl was doing pretty well too even aged over 14, chasing frisbee, racing about in the fields. The Spring before she died she leapt a 3ft fence, just because she could.

The only one thing that didn't titer well was Lepto.  When the vet suggested a single shot of that I agreed. She was possibly exposed to Lepto with  our lifestyle. (Muddy water, rodents, squirrels etc) Within 2 months she developed hemangiosarcoma.

Okay, she was nearly 15. She might have had a genetic tendency (Lab/Vizsla in her), it might have happened anyway.

But my instincts felt that her old girl immune system, doing a good job on its own, was finally shot by the Lepto jab.

My symptoms were:

No energy, headache and dizziness, muscle aches, persistent cough and profuse sweating - I was dripping with sweat despite being very cold. I went on to have the long version that at first caused me great discomfort. The long symptoms began just a few days into the sickness. I struggled to get up the stairs, had no chance of leaving the house for two weeks and even lifting my legs off the sofa was a struggle as I simply had no muscle strength.

I then developed ME like symptoms for six months and experienced a general physical malaise of low energy and myalgia like symptoms in my hands, arms and legs that gradually subsided over that six months.

I'm just grateful that this wasn't Covid-19 or Long Covid because it happened in the summer of 2018. Had it been in the last year I'd have been held up as a beacon to the wonders of masks and lockdowns.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2021 at 2:30 AM, Beaujangles said:

People seem to forget the many illnesses that have the same or similar symptoms as the alleged C19.  For example: Acute Bronchitis ( feels like you are dying/ I had it its terrible if a bad dose) cant breathe, no air, *cough etc.  Pleurisy: Very painful, breathlessness, *cough etc - can be fatal. Pneumonia: Can range from mild to being fatal:  chest pain, breathless, sometimes a *cough, etc Can be fatal.  There are many more... same symptoms...

Now one that people may not realize. My cousin was eating Sunday dinner with me and family when I was in UK in 2018. She still had an appetite but felt under the weather. Said she had a bit of a sniffle and some fatigue, very slight dry *cough, headaches came and went. Two day later she was going to just ask the doctor to check her symptoms and see if she had an infection. Before she exited her house she fell to the floor breathless. She was taken to hospital. Within hours she was in an induced coma as her body was weak and she couldn't breathe. They gave her antibiotics and the ventilation required with the induced coma.  Three days later her feet turned black and ten days later she was dead, never having regained consciousness. This was 2018....it wasn't covid ....it was SEPSIS.

People claiming to have covid need to research the other illnesses and realise there are many potentially fatal respiratory illnesses that have a*cough. There is a reason they put a cough as a symptom of covid in my opinion... it fits with most respiratory ailments, right down to lung cancer. Years ago I worked on a heart and lung ward in the UK. I understand lung diseases. C19 never been isolated and symptoms mimic ( deliberately imo) almost all respiratory illnesses.

Yes, great post, and I might add, in this last year, I have not ONCE, ANYWHERE heard one single person with a cough. I haven't heard anyone coughing. In the middle of a pandemic involving a deadly respiratory disease, the main symptom being... a dry cough. 🤔

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Pina Colada said:

Yes, great post, and I might add, in this last year, I have not ONCE, ANYWHERE heard one single person with a cough. I haven't heard anyone coughing. In the middle of a pandemic involving a deadly respiratory disease, the main symptom being... a dry cough. 🤔

Because the people with coughs are locking themselves away in their homes, and telling their GP they 'have Covid'.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Because the people with coughs are locking themselves away in their homes, and telling their GP they 'have Covid'.

And their GP is sending them to hospital, rather than home with some hot chicken soup, garlic, Vitamin D3, zinc and Vitamin C and telling them to drink plenty and sweat it out!

In the USA doctors get a bonus for every patient they send to hospital and the hospital get a massive bonus for everyone the murder on a ventilator and by withholding the correct medication. Do you think the UK is any different? Do you think Europe is any different. These pharma salesmen and drug dealers KNOW that they are causing harm, but their bank accounts are growing!

• Like 3

My niece in Leicester UK just told me that her friend who is a nurse told her that inside the hospital ( in Leicester) they have a hot area and a cold area. If someone has a temperature they go directly to the `covid`ward. All others are considered `cold`and they go to a different ward. Nurse also confirmed that she goes around with the doctor and any elderly person deemed to have covid and showing symptoms gets put on end of life care.

Edited by Beaujangles

On 3/20/2021 at 1:54 AM, Saved said:

My symptoms were:

No energy, headache and dizziness, muscle aches, persistent cough and profuse sweating - I was dripping with sweat despite being very cold. I went on to have the long version that at first caused me great discomfort. The long symptoms began just a few days into the sickness. I struggled to get up the stairs, had no chance of leaving the house for two weeks and even lifting my legs off the sofa was a struggle as I simply had no muscle strength.

I then developed ME like symptoms for six months and experienced a general physical malaise of low energy and myalgia like symptoms in my hands, arms and legs that gradually subsided over that six months.

I'm just grateful that this wasn't Covid-19 or Long Covid because it happened in the summer of 2018. Had it been in the last year I'd have been held up as a beacon to the wonders of masks and lockdowns.

Could have been pneumonia that you had ( not the walking pneumonia ).  Which diagnosis were you given at the time?

Not sure why this is showing up again below haha

Edited by Beaujangles

On 3/20/2021 at 5:54 AM, Saved said:

My symptoms were:

That's weird @Saved
In 2018 from being always generally super fit and healthy for my mid 60s I suddenly (I can remember the exact time) went down with some queer bug-like thing (Yet no research came up with any bug which equaled the symptoms).
It caused all sorts of symptoms that lasted 10 weeks, went away briefly, came back again and went on, and on with some small remissions.
I went to the doc. and he ran checks & tests. NOTHING found.

I was referred to a neurologist. Nothing found there either.

Result? The neuro said possibly "migraine" . I'd never had migraine in  my life, never had headaches. Wasn't a headache person.

Wasn't a sick person either, I was strong, bounced back from anything quickly. A good healthy immune system and a splendid diet.

But I was putting myself about a bit online, in various rebellious ways, against the mainstream, and not hiding behind anonymity either.....

Made me wonder....

It never really 100% went away. It even had me crawling about outside with an EMF detector and finding nothing; paranoid enough to wonder if someone/something had spiked my Tesco grocery order or my water supply!
(n.b. no history of mental illness, so this was an "in extremis" response

I finally accepted it might be a kind of mild-ish ME/CFS. It's still not 100% gone. Compared to that, the two, three weeks of Covid last year was a breeze.

I truly feel whatever that thing was in 2018 it affected the  brainstem and possibly the vagus nerve.

10 hours ago, Beaujangles said:
LISTEN TO THIS BITCH...

Dr Leana Wen, born in China.

Former President of Planned Parenthood. Sacked for tweeting out lies:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/leana-wen-planned-parenthood-president-removed-from-position-today-live-updates-2019-07-16/

Ecstatic to receive the Johnson and Johnson One Jab:

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/03/31/health/leana-wen-vaccine-trial-wellness/index.html

Some more info on this shill from hell:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leana_Wen

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Mikheil said:

And their GP is sending them to hospital, rather than home with some hot chicken soup, garlic, Vitamin D3, zinc and Vitamin C and telling them to drink plenty and sweat it out!

Neither hospital nor hot soup garlic etc., is going to do any good.

IMO the doctors and the biomedical scientists are withholding information that is vital. 

There are two things to know to say healthy. 

1. When a person is stressed their immune system will be somewhat declined. How to get it back up and working to its full capacity. Simple. Recognize that the primary danger is in the body and not the external "afraid I'm going to lose my job" or afraid of some other problem. Without our health we can't address any external problem. 

2. Never uphold, entertain or become distressed over any ideas of damage. The idea that the media is promoting heavily is "dangerous virus doing damage". This ideas will put the immune system into over-drive. This was seen in the first fifty years of drug trials when they tested chemotherapy drugs. In those days the control group got a dummy drug, a sugar pill or saline solution. They found that on average (some trials more and some trials less) but on average some 50% of the people in the CONTROL ARM, who were taking the dummy drug, lost their hair and vomited and other problems too. How can that happen on a sugar pill? 

We need to understand that the person who goes to a drug trial is desperately looking for a solution to their cancer. They want to believe, even move to believe that they were given the real drug. They were told that the real drug damaged rapidly dividing cells because at the time that is what they thought cancer was. So the people in the control arm, who believed that they had the real drug, also believed that the drug that they had taken would do damage to their hair follicles, gut lining, skin and in the bone marrow. This belief caused their immune system to move to clear away the damaged cells. But their cells were not damaged. The inflammation caused damage. 

I learnt about this at university. I don't see it though on the net. Only a few doctors, like Dr. Lissa Rankin M.D. have mentioned it in their internet activity and really only briefly. Since covid 19 began some of their work/ videos have vanished. Why so? 

In Covid 19, doctors are at last beginning to admit that it is the immune system that causes the massive inflammation, enough to do serious and even fatal damage. But most are mincing words and still trying to link it to the virus. I would say with certainty that the virus may cause the flu if the person is stressed and their immunity is not working properly. BUT I do not believe for one moment that the virus sets off the immune system to do damage. My advice is hold no ideas of any damage in your body, ever, not only for covid 19. The body will recognize damaged cells if there are any. No need for any ideas and distress.

If there are ideas that persist, you can be sure these are not your own thinking, but merely your perceptions of someone else's mental suggestions. That someone else would have to be moderately strongly to strongly related to be able to address you with the mental suggestions. And for the most part, most likely inhumane with an agenda. Simply recognizing they are not your own thinking is the key to easily discarding them because only our own thinking carries our authority. When we believe the ideas are our own we will react and that reaction is somatic. When we recognize the ideas are not our own, then they carry no authority, we can discard them and not react. 

On 3/9/2021 at 2:30 AM, Beaujangles said:

People seem to forget the many illnesses that have the same or similar symptoms as the alleged C19.  For example: Acute Bronchitis ( feels like you are dying/ I had it its terrible if a bad dose) cant breathe, no air, *cough etc.  Pleurisy: Very painful, breathlessness, *cough etc - can be fatal. Pneumonia: Can range from mild to being fatal:  chest pain, breathless, sometimes a *cough, etc Can be fatal.  There are many more... same symptoms...

Now one that people may not realize. My cousin was eating Sunday dinner with me and family when I was in UK in 2018. She still had an appetite but felt under the weather. Said she had a bit of a sniffle and some fatigue, very slight dry *cough, headaches came and went. Two day later she was going to just ask the doctor to check her symptoms and see if she had an infection. Before she exited her house she fell to the floor breathless. She was taken to hospital. Within hours she was in an induced coma as her body was weak and she couldn't breathe. They gave her antibiotics and the ventilation required with the induced coma.  Three days later her feet turned black and ten days later she was dead, never having regained consciousness. This was 2018....it wasn't covid ....it was SEPSIS.

People claiming to have covid need to research the other illnesses and realise there are many potentially fatal respiratory illnesses that have a*cough. There is a reason they put a cough as a symptom of covid in my opinion... it fits with most respiratory ailments, right down to lung cancer. Years ago I worked on a heart and lung ward in the UK. I understand lung diseases. C19 never been isolated and symptoms mimic ( deliberately imo) almost all respiratory illnesses.

Exactly, and this is why I think Covid-19 DOESN'T EXIST AT ALL. It mimics such a large myraid of diseases and health issues. From TB, Tonsillitis, CANCER, self-induced stress, Radiation sickness, common cold, flu, dry throat etc. The possibilities are literally ENDLESS!

• Like 1

On 4/3/2021 at 6:43 PM, CrowintheSnow said:

That's weird @Saved
In 2018 from being always generally super fit and healthy for my mid 60s I suddenly (I can remember the exact time) went down with some queer bug-like thing (Yet no research came up with any bug which equaled the symptoms).
It caused all sorts of symptoms that lasted 10 weeks, went away briefly, came back again and went on, and on with some small remissions.
I went to the doc. and he ran checks & tests. NOTHING found.

I was referred to a neurologist. Nothing found there either.

Result? The neuro said possibly "migraine" . I'd never had migraine in  my life, never had headaches. Wasn't a headache person.

Wasn't a sick person either, I was strong, bounced back from anything quickly. A good healthy immune system and a splendid diet.

But I was putting myself about a bit online, in various rebellious ways, against the mainstream, and not hiding behind anonymity either.....

Made me wonder....

It never really 100% went away. It even had me crawling about outside with an EMF detector and finding nothing; paranoid enough to wonder if someone/something had spiked my Tesco grocery order or my water supply!
(n.b. no history of mental illness, so this was an "in extremis" response

I finally accepted it might be a kind of mild-ish ME/CFS. It's still not 100% gone. Compared to that, the two, three weeks of Covid last year was a breeze.

I truly feel whatever that thing was in 2018 it affected the  brainstem and possibly the vagus nerve.

Wasn't that around the time that 5G started getting set up around the US/World? I recall there were theories that this whole Covid-19 crap was related to the roll-out of 5G towers/signals and that it's the EMF waves it sends out screwing with our systems. I know there are/were some videos on Youtube of people using EMF detectors around newly installed 5G towers and it was showing readings that were off the charts and in the dangerous levels for human consumption. This could also be linked to the increase in depression and other mental illnesses that spiked after 5G rolled out.

• Like 1

I think it's an influenza variant that people are getting.

That said, let's not forget that people are dying from ordinary things that tptb are calling covid.

My hubby and I live in an area where it it predominately old people, I can tell you that no one in our area has been sick nor died and there have been no ambulances tearing up and down.

Just because they diagnose covid, that doesn't mean that the symptoms you are experiencing are covid.

I've just been listening to David's latest audio from 2009 about vaccines. I remember my son getting the mmr in 1987 and at no point was I told I had a choice, on the contrary, the Dr led me to believe it was mandatory.

Just mentioning this to reinforce the point that a lot of them can not be trusted though I didn't know that at the time.

Luckily my son didn't suffer any adverse reactions at that time.

Edited by old-timer
  • Like 2

On 3/4/2021 at 3:03 AM, TammyBeli said:

I will never get the vaccine but I am confused about this virus , this is actually killing people I am constantly hearing about people’s family members dying so how can it be a scamdemic? 
I was the first to say that it was till I actually got sick . Now I am experiencing it first hand can someone please clarify this for me it’s so confusing 

I tend to look at the NOCEBO effect quite closely. 💚

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nocebo