Jump to content

Covid Child Abuse: Idiotic Parents and Moronic Health Nazis


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And when you get less oxygen, brain cells die.   I was involved in a study with dogs, emphasis on tracker dogs. We did all kinds of MRI and other scans, trained the dogs to do quite complex

I just can't believe how many thousands of these videos there are. I was horrified. I'm also collecting scientific studies on the dangers of mask wearing. Just unbelievable how these idiots force it o

the global awakening March , 20th  2021  

Posted Images

8 hours ago, DarianF said:

What a privileged position we are in. We have a front row seat to the end of our civilization...

 

 

 

I think this could be the most sinister thing iv heard.........................every single action...the masks, constant handwashing, antibacterial soaps and gels all create immune responses, create bacterial overload or bacterial  imbalances, n then later in life....huge huge immunity problems............

 

big pharma is not far off having the whole world permanently sick.

 

the strangest fuckin thing........even the voice over of the song has behavioural insights teams all over it.....

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

most parents dont even raise their kids anymore - the state does - just break down the amount of waking hours they are supposed to be in school opposed to at home.

 

its tough to tell someone this face to face - i have done - but if you subject your child to this shit (same with the vax) without doing your due dilligence in regards to health implications (mental & physical) - the you do not truly care for them.

 

and there's no fucking excuse. people can binge watch entire shows in a day - but claim to not have time to find out what theyre subjecting their children too? so which do they care more about?

 

i can stomach a muthafucka who atleast looks at the "conspiracy" angle with an actual sincerity - but believes its false.

 

but i cant stomach muthafuckas who wont even look.

 

cause if you arent willing to find out the truth for the well-being of your very own offspring - at the chance of turning your whole world upside down - then you arent ever going to do it.

 

as for the songs - music has been a powerful fucking weapon in regards to mind-control & brainwashing - so that shit dont even suprise me - yet i feel no less sick for it.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ThunderFace said:

most parents dont even raise their kids anymore - the state does - just break down the amount of waking hours they are supposed to be in school opposed to at home.

 

its tough to tell someone this face to face - i have done - but if you subject your child to this shit (same with the vax) without doing your due dilligence in regards to health implications (mental & physical) - the you do not truly care for them.

 

and there's no fucking excuse. people can binge watch entire shows in a day - but claim to not have time to find out what theyre subjecting their children too? so which do they care more about?

 

i can stomach a muthafucka who atleast looks at the "conspiracy" angle with an actual sincerity - but believes its false.

 

but i cant stomach muthafuckas who wont even look.

 

cause if you arent willing to find out the truth for the well-being of your very own offspring - at the chance of turning your whole world upside down - then you arent ever going to do it.

 

as for the songs - music has been a powerful fucking weapon in regards to mind-control & brainwashing - so that shit dont even suprise me - yet i feel no less sick for it.

 

 

 

 

If you were on a stage.....id give a round of applause.

 

Im with you 100%

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, mathewtwatson said:

 

I think this could be the most sinister thing iv heard.........................every single action...the masks, constant handwashing, antibacterial soaps and gels all create immune responses, create bacterial overload or bacterial  imbalances, n then later in life....huge huge immunity problems............

 

big pharma is not far off having the whole world permanently sick.

 

the strangest fuckin thing........even the voice over of the song has behavioural insights teams all over it.....

 

Agreed. It's totally sick and disturbing and obviously carefully designed by sinister, evil psychopaths.

 

I'm just glad I grew up the 'normal' way. Playing freely in the dirt and breathing clean air. And wow, a miracle, I never get sick!

 

Never even heard of hand santiser and all this shit outside of a standard hospital setting, until recent years.

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Agreed. It's totally sick and disturbing and obviously carefully designed by sinister, evil psychopaths.

 

I'm just glad I grew up the 'normal' way. Playing freely in the dirt and breathing clean air. And wow, a miracle, I never get sick!

 

Never even heard of hand santiser and all this shit outside of a standard hospital setting, until recent years.

Absolutely, We were poor and then the sewage tank got full, we had to pay for it to be emptied and that money would mean less food. Bathing was rationed. You only got a bath if you were physically filthy or stank. We were on a farm, we had sandwiches and no fancy washroom in the fields, so we ate without washing hands. Sometimes in winter we could go for several days without even washing our hands at all.

 

In winter we had to dig our way through the snow to the shithouse, no sink to wash. Back to the house and back into bed, fuck washing in freezing water.

 

You ate whatever was put on the table. No stupid fucking "Best Before" or "Sell by date". If it was growing hair or smelled rancid you tried not to eat it. I was never vaccinated. We couldn't afford a doctor and the NHS was a total fuck up from the word go. You could wait three years to get a bed for an operation. We didn't use doctors. Herbs, old fashioned remedies.

 

Funny thing is, I hardly ever get sick and if I do, we treat ourselves. Fuck the doctors! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mikheil said:

Absolutely, We were poor and then the sewage tank got full, we had to pay for it to be emptied and that money would mean less food. Bathing was rationed. You only got a bath if you were physically filthy or stank. We were on a farm, we had sandwiches and no fancy washroom in the fields, so we ate without washing hands. Sometimes in winter we could go for several days without even washing our hands at all.

 

In winter we had to dig our way through the snow to the shithouse, no sink to wash. Back to the house and back into bed, fuck washing in freezing water.

 

You ate whatever was put on the table. No stupid fucking "Best Before" or "Sell by date". If it was growing hair or smelled rancid you tried not to eat it. I was never vaccinated. We couldn't afford a doctor and the NHS was a total fuck up from the word go. You could wait three years to get a bed for an operation. We didn't use doctors. Herbs, old fashioned remedies.

 

Funny thing is, I hardly ever get sick and if I do, we treat ourselves. Fuck the doctors! 

 

You - we - of the previous generations (the still free ones) should really start writing down our experiences and memories. We need to preserve the way it used to be; the freedoms we had. This current generation will never ever know what we had. They are going into hell, the poor bastards.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

You - we - of the previous generations (the still free ones) should really start writing down our experiences and memories. We need to preserve the way it used to be; the freedoms we had. This current generation will never ever know what we had. They are going into hell, the poor bastards.

If any of the "snowflake" generation had to live as we did when we were kids, they wouldn't last a week. 

 

Just imagine having to be carried in the middle of the night in mid winter into a rat infested bomb shelter and lie in your mother's knee, listening to the shaking thuds as bombs fell around. No heating, no electricity, just oil lamps and candles.

 

No central heating, and we couldn't afford much coal. we had to fetch wood from the forests nearby. If the fire went out, there was no hot water and no way to cook. We had gas, but there was a meter and one shilling lasted for about half an hour if we used the oven. My mom got a widows pension of 30 shillings a week. What passed for toilet paper was expensive. It was glossy on one side and wafer thin, We couldn't afford luxuries like that, We cut up newspaper and you wiped your arse on that.

 

The soap we used for washing , washed everything, the floor, clothes your skin and hair as well, No fancy fucking shampoos, shower gels, deodorants and shit full of phthalates, probably why we were healthier. The soap took all the oil out of your skin, so unless you couldn't rub the dirt off your skin with water, you used a little bit of soap on just the dirty patches. When we washed hands unless they were stained with oil or something, we rubbed them with water and a face cloth.

 

There was no TV and all we had was a radio which ran on a lead-acid battery which you could barely lift and when the battery was flat we had to lug it in a wheel barrow, half a mile to the garage to get it charged. No electricity, so when it got dark, we would sit in front of the fire with either candles, or an oil lamp.

 

No plastic, when you bought sugar, they weighed it into a paper bag, butter, cheese etc., would get flopped onto a piece of greaseproof paper and then wrapped in newspaper. Everything was rationed, everything was bought by the ounce on your ration book.

 

When it was bedtime, you got undressed in front of the fire as a kid, and the ran up the freezing cold stairs into your freezing cold bed and if you wanted to read a book or a comic, you did it with candlelight. The beds weren't exactly quiet, so if you were awake, you could listen to your parents fucking in the next room, but you had no idea what they were up to until later!

 

We had to walk half a mile to school every morning in the snow, ice, rain, smog, whatever. There was no heat in the classrooms, we got 1/3 pint milk every day at school. There were no school meals, you took a couple of slices of bread and jam with you, if you were lucky. When you got home, you would eat whatever was put onto your plate, end of story.

 

When I went from Primary school, the new school had been demolished by the bombs so the classrooms were Nissan huts, no heating, the books were years old, pages torn and missing, but you had to look after them. Desks had inkwells and your pen was a wooden stick with a metal nib.

 

Diseases like measles, mumps, whooping cough, chicken pox and the rest were everywhere, some kids got sick, I was one of the lucky ones and they all missed me. No one died that I ever heard of. They stayed home and recovered, Hospital? You must be joking. My mom had to go to outpatients. I had to go with because no one was home to care for me. We sat on a hard chair with dozens of other people ALL DAY, then a nurse informed all the people left over, to return the next day as they were too busy.

 

Most of the kids left school and went to work down the mine. They would get up at five in the morning and walk to the pit in the snow, rain, fog etc., Then you got your lamp and got into a metal cage and got dropped down a few thousand feet into the mine. If you were tall, you would be walking bent over most of the time to your workplace, If you worked in the return airway and someone took a shit, (there were no toilets as such), you would smell it for hours, 

 

When your shift finished, you walked home and if you were lucky and had a family, you would get fed. If not, you went to the fish & chip shop and got a piece of cod and two penn'orth of chips for just over a shilling. 

 

Despite all of those hardships, if I had a choice of going back to those times, I WOULD TAKE IT LIKE A FLASH. You can keep this apology for living. This isn't living, its existing as a slave under a tyrannical dictatorship. 

 

Today's miserable 'woke' morons, wouldn't last a week.

Edited by Mikheil
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DarianF said:

Bill Gates and Microsoft will now get exclusive access to the confidential medical records of children as they launch a program to give a "pass" to students that take the COVID-19 vaccine. This propaganda cartoon explains: https://banthis.tv/watch?id=603e8fce40b719267715482d

It's long past time to stop using and dump Microsoft. Problem is, what do you replace it with? Apple keep shooting themselves in the foot and less and less developers are prepared to work on a platform which changes every year and just incorporated ever more bloatware and makes developers re-write their code. Big Sur, is Big SURveillance, just full of tracking, telemetry and back doors. There are so many versions of Linux now, all incompatible with each other so that no serious developer will ever work on it to produce something important.

 

I have a computer. I don't go near Social Media, in fact it's all blocked on my firewall. I NEVER open emails from anyone that I don't know, and I use Protonmail because there's no spam. I use Firefox and I use AdNauseam that blocks advertisements and fucks Google in the eye, because whilst you never SEE the ads. AdNauseam clicks on every one of them so Google get flooded with meaningless data. FUCK Google.

 

Apart from this and a couple of other Forums that I'm a member of. I use my computer to create music for my pleasure and that of my family. Apart from that, the less I see of computers, the better. They were a TERRIBLE invention, just like TV!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mikheil said:

It's long past time to stop using and dump Microsoft. Problem is, what do you replace it with? Apple keep shooting themselves in the foot and less and less developers are prepared to work on a platform which changes every year and just incorporated ever more bloatware and makes developers re-write their code. Big Sur, is Big SURveillance, just full of tracking, telemetry and back doors. There are so many versions of Linux now, all incompatible with each other so that no serious developer will ever work on it to produce something important.

 

I have a computer. I don't go near Social Media, in fact it's all blocked on my firewall. I NEVER open emails from anyone that I don't know, and I use Protonmail because there's no spam. I use Firefox and I use AdNauseam that blocks advertisements and fucks Google in the eye, because whilst you never SEE the ads. AdNauseam clicks on every one of them so Google get flooded with meaningless data. FUCK Google.

 

Apart from this and a couple of other Forums that I'm a member of. I use my computer to create music for my pleasure and that of my family. Apart from that, the less I see of computers, the better. They were a TERRIBLE invention, just like TV!

 

Tutanota seems to be a good one too.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Lion King has been hijacked with pro-vaccine brainwashing propaganda which could appeal to children.

 

I wouldn't recommend reading the comments section which, given the overwhelming support for the new song lyrics, is very disturbing.

 

 

 

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mikheil said:

If any of the "snowflake" generation had to live as we did when we were kids, they wouldn't last a week. 

 

Just imagine having to be carried in the middle of the night in mid winter into a rat infested bomb shelter and lie in your mother's knee, listening to the shaking thuds as bombs fell around. No heating, no electricity, just oil lamps and candles.

 

No central heating, and we couldn't afford much coal. we had to fetch wood from the forests nearby. If the fire went out, there was no hot water and no way to cook. We had gas, but there was a meter and one shilling lasted for about half an hour if we used the oven. My mom got a widows pension of 30 shillings a week. What passed for toilet paper was expensive. It was glossy on one side and wafer thin, We couldn't afford luxuries like that, We cut up newspaper and you wiped your arse on that.

 

The soap we used for washing , washed everything, the floor, clothes your skin and hair as well, No fancy fucking shampoos, shower gels, deodorants and shit full of phthalates, probably why we were healthier. The soap took all the oil out of your skin, so unless you couldn't rub the dirt off your skin with water, you used a little bit of soap on just the dirty patches. When we washed hands unless they were stained with oil or something, we rubbed them with water and a face cloth.

 

There was no TV and all we had was a radio which ran on a lead-acid battery which you could barely lift and when the battery was flat we had to lug it in a wheel barrow, half a mile to the garage to get it charged. No electricity, so when it got dark, we would sit in front of the fire with either candles, or an oil lamp.

 

No plastic, when you bought sugar, they weighed it into a paper bag, butter, cheese etc., would get flopped onto a piece of greaseproof paper and then wrapped in newspaper. Everything was rationed, everything was bought by the ounce on your ration book.

 

When it was bedtime, you got undressed in front of the fire as a kid, and the ran up the freezing cold stairs into your freezing cold bed and if you wanted to read a book or a comic, you did it with candlelight. The beds weren't exactly quiet, so if you were awake, you could listen to your parents fucking in the next room, but you had no idea what they were up to until later!

 

We had to walk half a mile to school every morning in the snow, ice, rain, smog, whatever. There was no heat in the classrooms, we got 1/3 pint milk every day at school. There were no school meals, you took a couple of slices of bread and jam with you, if you were lucky. When you got home, you would eat whatever was put onto your plate, end of story.

 

When I went from Primary school, the new school had been demolished by the bombs so the classrooms were Nissan huts, no heating, the books were years old, pages torn and missing, but you had to look after them. Desks had inkwells and your pen was a wooden stick with a metal nib.

 

Diseases like measles, mumps, whooping cough, chicken pox and the rest were everywhere, some kids got sick, I was one of the lucky ones and they all missed me. No one died that I ever heard of. They stayed home and recovered, Hospital? You must be joking. My mom had to go to outpatients. I had to go with because no one was home to care for me. We sat on a hard chair with dozens of other people ALL DAY, then a nurse informed all the people left over, to return the next day as they were too busy.

 

Most of the kids left school and went to work down the mine. They would get up at five in the morning and walk to the pit in the snow, rain, fog etc., Then you got your lamp and got into a metal cage and got dropped down a few thousand feet into the mine. If you were tall, you would be walking bent over most of the time to your workplace, If you worked in the return airway and someone took a shit, (there were no toilets as such), you would smell it for hours, 

 

When your shift finished, you walked home and if you were lucky and had a family, you would get fed. If not, you went to the fish & chip shop and got a piece of cod and two penn'orth of chips for just over a shilling. 

 

Despite all of those hardships, if I had a choice of going back to those times, I WOULD TAKE IT LIKE A FLASH. You can keep this apology for living. This isn't living, its existing as a slave under a tyrannical dictatorship. 

 

Today's miserable 'woke' morons, wouldn't last a week.

 

 

This is a fantastic post mate.........just read this to my daughter........truly fantastic insight....Thank you so much for sharing this.........deserves its own book....... Brilliant

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mathewtwatson said:

 

 

This is a fantastic post mate.........just read this to my daughter........truly fantastic insight....Thank you so much for sharing this.........deserves its own book....... Brilliant

Oh and I missed a lot of important items as well. There were NO refrigerators, no frozen foods, no ready made meals, no supermarkets, no fast foods. No TV, no washing machines, dish washers, electrical gadgets for the kitchen. you washed clothes either in a big tub about the size of a 40 gallon drum or a thing called a copper. It was in the kitchen, it was a big copper bowl and under it was a fireplace. You lit a fire under it and boiled your filthy (pit) clothes in it.

 

No fancy driers, a huge machine with two big wooden rollers and a screw adjustment on top.

 

No vacuum cleaners. you took the rugs outside (if you were lucky enough to have some rugs) and bashed them with a carpet beater.

 

Very few cars, things were delivered by horse and cart, or you fetched things yourself on the bus or the train. Bicycles were expensive. I was thirteen before my folks could get one for me. 

 

We used to go fishing, either at the coast or in the river. What you caught, YOU ATE. You would have been locked up in the loony bin if you had caught a fish and thrown it back.

 

No tractors, ploughing with a horse and a plough. God, I long for those days again. We were FREE. The police were your friend. They were around, but they left you alone, not like the thugs we have today. 

 

We were perpetually cold once autumn came, but we got used to it. Walking to the outside crapper at night in a blizzard or a thunderstorm wasn't funny, but I'm still around. I knew my great grandfather, he was over 100 when he died. His stories made our lives seem like a paradise. The poor old bugger would have killed himself if he had been alive in these times we have today.

 

A part of me hopes that we DO get an extinction event, so that all these whining, 'woke' little arseholes can go back to living like my great grandfather did. They would either shut the fuck up and start actually WORKING (and I mean hard labour) or the delicate little mammas snowflakes would die and fucking good riddance I say.

Edited by Mikheil
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

The Lion King has been hijacked with pro-vaccine brainwashing propaganda which could appeal to children.

 

I wouldn't recommend reading the comments section which, given the overwhelming support for the new song lyrics, is very disturbing.

 

 

 

 

Transition to Clownworld is complete.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mathewtwatson said:

Mate................its fucking mental

 

I knew it would be bad when the hidden long term agenda all came out in the open, but this shit? I can't even believe it. They've hit us 20 times and 20 times harder than I ever imagined. It's beyond belief.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...