Jump to content

Covid Child Abuse: Idiotic Parents and Moronic Health Nazis


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just can't believe how many thousands of these videos there are. I was horrified. I'm also collecting scientific studies on the dangers of mask wearing. Just unbelievable how these idiots force it o

And when you get less oxygen, brain cells die.   I was involved in a study with dogs, emphasis on tracker dogs. We did all kinds of MRI and other scans, trained the dogs to do quite complex

the global awakening March , 20th  2021  

Posted Images

Listen to this.....My mam works as a store manager at a CO-OP in Leeds, 1 of her staff rang in sick this morning..........keeps going dizzy and struggling to breath. My mam s just this minute phoned me..........youl never guess why.......................................THE DOCTOR AS TOLD HER SHE NEEDS TO TAKE A BREAK FROM HER MASK, THAT HER MASK HAS CAUSED IT!!!

 

 

 

Just copy and pasted this in from another post mate..........my mother has just shared this fucking delight

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mathewtwatson said:

 

im gunna end up rocking in a corner bud,,,thats without the vax

 

I'm worried I'm gonna end up like that fkn mental patient Bill gates, rocking in my chair like a whack job.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I imagine there were people in the end times of the Roman Empire having the exact same discussions about cultural decline. We are just repeating history.

 

Yeah and for the same reason.  But on the other hand as people forget so easily, it indicates that great knowledge and immortality may well be real.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

This cunt mate........our saviour

 

It's almost beyond belief that this mentally deranged whack job now literally controls virtually every aspect of our lives and future.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The 'Still Face' Experiment was one demonstration of the emotional distress caused to a baby when mum no longer responded to her with facial expressions. This example was for only a couple of minutes and is now dwarfed by the huge psychological, social and developmental damage being inflicted on children by masks, mandated by the authorities and seemingly going unopposed by many parents.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Words fail me.

 

I knew society was gone once the smartphone turned everyone into zombies and selfie-taking morons. But this is another level. This is their own bloody children. Something should be kicking in, instinct telling them that muzzling their child and sticking buds up the back of their heads is not a good idea. The same instinct that tells me that covering the orifices that allow me to breathe in and out is not natural and not right.

 

Something must have happened to these people's minds through 24/7 exposure to smart tech and EMR. It HAS to be that. This wouldn't have happened before.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Words fail me.

 

I knew society was gone once the smartphone turned everyone into zombies and selfie-taking morons. But this is another level. This is their own bloody children. Something should be kicking in, instinct telling them that muzzling their child and sticking buds up the back of their heads is not a good idea. The same instinct that tells me that covering the orifices that allow me to breathe in and out is not natural and not right.

 

Something must have happened to these people's minds through 24/7 exposure to smart tech and EMR. It HAS to be that. This wouldn't have happened before.

 

Exactly. I just can't possibly imagine previous generations of parents ever contemplating any of this madness. In previous times, this would have been unthinkable.

 

Something big has changed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

The 'Still Face' Experiment was one demonstration of the emotional distress caused to a baby when mum no longer responded to her with facial expressions. This example was for only a couple of minutes and is now dwarfed by the huge psychological, social and developmental damage being inflicted on children by masks, mandated by the authorities and seemingly going unopposed by many parents.

 

 

 

Powerful video. Thanks for sharing, Eve. Wow, this really says it all. God help the children of these masked morons. Breaks my heart. The long term effects will be profound psychologically. Not to mention the devastating effects of mask oxygen deprivation, etc. The fact that Bill Gates and all these other psychopaths running this Covid show know these things (don't tell me they don't know!) makes me so mad, my hands start shaking with rage when I think about it. And the fact I know they are just going to get away with it makes my blood boil.

Edited by DarianF
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, rideforever said:

 

Yeah and for the same reason.  But on the other hand as people forget so easily, it indicates that great knowledge and immortality may well be real.

 

I too have really contemplated this...and i honestly think you are right and this is highly probable, or some sort of contact with the afterlife may be real, and held secret by these bastards.

 

when you look at society and all the agendas that have moved forward, normally with death and when men die there ideals die with them...but this pattern of it just continuing forward has to be more than just passing ideas on....some of these people have to have found a way to carry on beyond their years.......

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mathewtwatson said:

I too have really contemplated this...and i honestly think you are right and this is highly probable, or some sort of contact with the afterlife may be real, and held secret by these bastards.

 

Yes when the words disappear from the language ... people think they never existed, they simply do not know about them.

For instance do you know that human retina can see ultra-violet light.  This was discovered by mistake, but it is true it points to certain powers we had in the past.

 

But no the bastards are just as fucked up as everyone else.  Society is dying together, those on top and those on the bottom.  Those fools may be doing satanic rituals but that just shows a desperate attempt to gain some power or something, because they have no knowledge.  Real knowledge is just knowledge it's not begging someone for power.

 

Even listening to G.Orwell in interview from 70 years ago you hear someone much more intelligent than those today.

Same with Shakespeare he was incredibly gifted, incredible power, and thats 400 years ago.

 

But nothing is for free, on this planet for every 1 good person there are 1000 aholes and imposters.

First thing stop blaming start looking.

There are many wise books wise men and things you can do. The Rosary, or Buddhist Meditation.

I'd start doing them if I were you or anyone ... because there is nothing else in this mad world.

I don't care who's fault it is, I want to stop complaining and get to the answer asap.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

oooh it's cute, the baby's choking ! 🤪

 

oooh !... it's dead.... 🤔

 

 

 

 

Doctors reported the ‘Raynaud syndrome’ had become a very frequent motive of consultation, and I guess they cared to report it because it’s a recently appeared phenomenon… plus you may read about ‘silent hypoxia’ in ‘possible asymptomatic COVID patients’, otherwise said ‘HEALTHY people’ so what’s the logical conclusion ?

 

I don’t mean to stir-up panic or I’d scare myself in the first place and we certainly don’t need it these days, but if it’s a reality then it must be accounted for at least as much as the fantasy we’re fed…

 

And if it may be checked and confirmed then it’ll prove we got to deal with irresponsible idiots or madmen being playing with people’s life, making it a true crime against Humanity… no more ‘conspiracy theory’ then…

 

 

Edited by chud
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mathewtwatson said:

this thread........is the most craziest fucking bonkers thing........

 

the fact that people will watch these for tips.....

 

When I started it, I didn't realise how depressed it would make me. I just keep finding more and I can't believe it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/4/2021 at 7:14 AM, mathewtwatson said:

Listen to this.....My mam works as a store manager at a CO-OP in Leeds, 1 of her staff rang in sick this morning..........keeps going dizzy and struggling to breath. My mam s just this minute phoned me..........youl never guess why.......................................THE DOCTOR AS TOLD HER SHE NEEDS TO TAKE A BREAK FROM HER MASK, THAT HER MASK HAS CAUSED IT!!!

 

 

 

Just copy and pasted this in from another post mate..........my mother has just shared this fucking delight

 

“We will have to build in movement breaks and breathing breaks for the students where they can go outside, maybe remove the mask for a little while and go back in.”

https://www.newstalk.com/news/schools-return-masks-breaks-1059920

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DarianF said:

 

When I started it, I didn't realise how depressed it would make me. I just keep finding more and I can't believe it.

Listen Daz mate...if something is starting to get negative mate...ease off it old boy.

 

its all getting me down now mate....fridays uk column really got to me, all these passports coming and the uk gov leading the way..... its getting more and more difficuilt

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mathewtwatson said:

Listen Daz mate...if something is starting to get negative mate...ease off it old boy.

 

its all getting me down now mate....fridays uk column really got to me, all these passports coming and the uk gov leading the way..... its getting more and more difficuilt

 

Wise words mate. It's deeply depressing. You're right. Need to take it easy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mathewtwatson said:

 

the fact they are acknowledging ''breathing breaks''..........they are basically telling you.....YOU ARE GETTING LESS OXYGEN!

 

Exactly.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...