Hello all. 

I am researching WWII at the moment. Just started asking a lot of questions around this topic, much of which are incredibly taboo in this society, and so I am having difficulty getting good information, and thought I'd ask this forum for some good places to start. I know about the Europa documentary, so I do have that, but am looking for more concrete info about the role Hitler played - I want to substantiate what I already intuitively know.

It's a strange journey for me, as I have spent a lot of time studying ancient history. There was a deep psychic block regarding WWII, mostly because I come from a Jewish background. I converted to Christianity many years ago, and am now "spiritual/not religious", but I hadn't really looked at my beliefs around WW II. Now the veil has suddenly been lifted, and so here I am. 

Thank you,
A

Edited by A. Harris
3 hours ago, A. Harris said:

Hello all

Hello and welcome.. 

David Irving was a very respected historian at one point. 

But I suspect that he dug up too much and asked too many questions as he is now vilified. 

All his books come from analysing actual archived historical government documents across Europe. 

If you're not aware of him, he has his own small website. On it he offers many of his books to read for free ;

http://fpp.co.uk/books/index.html 

Hope this helps in some way.. 

BC 

Hi, yeah, there's a deep psychic block for most people I think , when it comes to questioning the veracity of the so-called history of WW2, and Hitler.

That's like a no-go zone for the average person. I think it's mostly fear of being called crazy... what others will think...of course there are places that have made certain areas of questioning or critiqueing of historical records illegal as well.

"The Controversy of Zion" By Douglas Reed.

https://www.controversyofzion.info/

Dear A .Harris

There was a great deal of information relating to your research area freely available on youtube and other places for a very long time. Unfortunately the Overton window has shifted and a great deal of opinion that was considered reasonable in a free society is now considered to be offensive.

There is great difficulty in having any kind of balanced discussion in the UK and elsewhere about a great range of topics including historical events owing to the restrictive nature of recent legislation that has led to people  self censoring out of fear of breaking the law.

As a Law graduate I am disappointed to see the law develop in this way as once apon a time "mens rea"or "guilty mind"had to accompany an illegal act in most cases in order to constitute an offence under the criminal law. At the present time the law relating to hate crime is encapsulated in this paragraph taken from The Metropolitan Police website:

"A hate incident is any incident which the victim, or anyone else, thinks is based on someone’s prejudice towards them because of their race, religion, sexual orientation, disability or because they are transgender."

This means that if you for example post a video of someone from a minority background, painting them in an unfavorable light, even though you do not in fact hate them (or even dislike them) if someone watches that material and forms an unfavorable opinion of this individual/race ect then the person posting the material may have committed an offence under uk legislation.

It makes no difference that the person/race/religion ect actually deserves the criticism because they have done bad things. The fact that what you say is the truth is no longer a defence in English law.

Hope this helps, all the best with your research

Edited by Thehoneybadger
grammar
  • Like 1
On 3/1/2021 at 2:43 PM, A. Harris said:

Hello all. 

I am researching WWII at the moment. Just started asking a lot of questions around this topic, much of which are incredibly taboo in this society, and so I am having difficulty getting good information, and thought I'd ask this forum for some good places to start. I know about the Europa documentary, so I do have that, but am looking for more concrete info about the role Hitler played - I want to substantiate what I already intuitively know.

It's a strange journey for me, as I have spent a lot of time studying ancient history. There was a deep psychic block regarding WWII, mostly because I come from a Jewish background. I converted to Christianity many years ago, and am now "spiritual/not religious", but I hadn't really looked at my beliefs around WW II. Now the veil has suddenly been lifted, and so here I am. 

Thank you,
A

Hitler's one of "THE" lied about man ever to exist! That doesn't mean he was a good man, not at all! But yeah very perplexing indeed! I'm perplexed about... like it's said his biggest crime was kicking out The Bankers but...? If that is or isn't true, wasn't his mother a made in a Rothschild mansion?! My point is is that he took orders from the VERY SAME (RULERS) that everybody else was back then & STILL TO THIS VERY DAY!