Actions category on forum and actions based videos

On almost all David's videos there are a lot of information about what's going on, but all that is outside us, it's the outside world, and it impacts those who don't have control of their emotions and also who don't focus on their internal world / visions and on their own goals and actions to reach them.

From the chaos outside has emerged a few movements like the self development movement (3 names but there are many others: Bob Proctor and Tony Robbins and Gerry Roberts), self sustenance, prepers, we can go farther to free energy movement, bill molision with permaculture, the incrEDIBLE, ... Those movements are based on action and not letting the outside world dictates our life and I think that's the point.

The point is being is the know is a bit like being an encyclopedist: we are fed with the truth or a part of it as there are an infinite amount of perspective on reality, but another truth is that we are idle watching the movie and script written for us in front of us and do nothing. I see people talking about legal actions, I see demonstrations, but all that don't change your life and has been proven to not work.

On the other hand we have different and complimentary truth speakers such as Alex Jones, David Avocado Wolfe, Brian Rose, ... who speaks about concrete action to change our lifes.

Maybe David don't feel he has any autority on this but I think he has a clue about how to leave our life the way we want to live it, and I think that would be great to hear his say on this: how to beat the tyranny 121.

Please bring more actions to be independent from any government, any banks, any industries, any supermarkets, any bad food, any pollution, any villain: if we build a world where we don't have the dependencies of those then they disappear. It's a fact that somebody well informed about all the alternatives and who live according to those principles is not dependent on the system. And that's how the world will be changed: BY CHANGING OURSELF.

Unfortunately there isn't much in the way of "solutions" to be had.

There is "if we all stood up" but we all who would stand are in such few numbers that we would be eliminated in short order....

"The meek shall inherit the earth", that is because anyone who stands up is quickly removed.

2 minutes ago, Duewy said:

Unfortunately there isn't much in the way of "solutions" to be had.

There is "if we all stood up" but we all who would stand are in such few numbers that we would be eliminated in short order....

"The meek shall inherit the earth", that is because anyone who stands up is quickly removed.

You could make a thread called "Direct Activism and Information Warfare".

• Like 1
On 3/7/2021 at 3:05 PM, DarianF said:

You could make a thread called "Direct Activism and Information Warfare".

OR...

Get Involved 

Actions 4 The Masses

Join Together 

Take Control

Unveil the Deceivers

For the musicians... Rap Til U In

Ok that one stunk but it made you smile and we need to smile more