Covid lies

777law

What 'leak'?

I dont for one minute believe the Daily Mail just found its conscience about something many of us have been trying to say for many months.

See Peter Hitchens pathetic surrender on the vaccine today. Just more controlled opposition.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Bee said:

What 'leak'?

I dont for one minute believe the Daily Mail just found its conscience about something many of us have been trying to say for many months.

See Peter Hitchens pathetic surrender on the vaccine today. Just more controlled opposition.

The MSM will leak information like this to appear more credible. It is controlled opposition of course it is. But the fact this information is being put forth will make people look into all this further (hopefully) we have to be a little positive.

Not all doom and gloom.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bee said:

What 'leak'?

I specifically came on here to see if anyone had posted about this clown. What an absolute joke this bloke is.

He spends 11 months calling this out up to the point that he's either too thick to work out what's actually going on or he's only allowed to go so far. I actually think now that he was too dim to pick up a DI book and do a bit of reading to make any sense of anything. He deserved a bit of credit for calling it out early on up to a point.

All the while he took a wage or whatever it is he gets for his articles. Then without any real pressure, takes this "vaccine" at the first opportunity. Is that the sum of the man's fight for his and everyone else's "freedom" as he put it - I don't care how much he hasn't seen some of his family? Is that all he had in him for resisting what he knew he'd had taken away by taking this shit, when at this point, he wasn't even being forced (yeah yeah, we know it's coercion but Christ almighty), basically called hmself a slave. And he is, he knows it, and everyone else that's done it knows it, deep down they know... You stare at anyone in a mask long enough if they try to give you the stare shopping, and every time, they will look at their feet, because they know, they know what they are. They know what that mask means, if they don't realise it - their soul is telling them. Hitchens knows it too, only the feeling must be worse for taking that in the arm.

No matter how much people bang on about how good their "holiday" was. They know what they are, and they didn't even resist, and this twat is no better. We know they'll be stopped from going away again sooner than later, but that shit will be in their body forever, and I shouldn't say it but I hope the real depopulation begins in 3-6 months time because it will be no more than these retards deserve, and I hope this bloke is one of them.

And yeah, it might be harsh, but it's going to take something like that for people to wake up to this shit, and even then, well, I'm just not sure it'll be enough.

What a waste of time and ink from the man for 11 months. Absolutely pathetic - unbelievable.

As a self-employed person that's been unable to open my business (even if I wanted to), I've worked literally 3 months out of the last year, and have lost around 20k, the grants which "kindly" gave some of us back our own money were based on a lesser income, one of which went straight back out in a tax bill. I am now living on my savings (and I consider myself lucvky to have savings - some don't, I dread to think). This clown hasn't done alright for himself has he by looks of it, not that I'm begrudging him that but come on. He even had the cheek to grow a beard that appeared to make him look a bit "revolutionary" and dishevelled by it all - up for the fight maybe...? Well, he clearly wasn't up to anything.

I've never worn a fucking muzzle, never been tested and I won't be taking the jab unless I'm held down and forced – I'll lose the lot to not go along with this shit, and will work something else out if need be. I'll live on the fringes of society, and eat out of a bin if I have to.

The lack of backbone in this country has been unbelievable, and I didn't hold it in high regard before this utter shit show.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Bee said:

What 'leak'?

And yeah, what "leak" - exactly.

Fucking leak... 🙄

Every single paper could have called this out 20yrs ago if they'd wanted, and they certainly could have called it out two weeks after it started.

Even something along the lines of "2012 Olympic Opening Ceremony Predicted Covid Hoax 8yrs Previously!!!" Imagine that a week or two in from a real newspaper LMFAO.

There is no good news coming from ANY newspaper, only the appearance of it. These are the same people that kept their mouths shut for 11 months.

15 hours ago, TheAwakened said:

Not all doom and gloom.

Im sorry but I dont know how you can say that after a year of seeing how willing the majority are to totally capitulate to totalitarianism and how willfully ignorant the masses continue to be.

People where I live in England are 'celebrating' getting their vaccine. They are full of anger and hatred towards those like me who refuse to have it. Another classic divide and rule tactic that is working out perfectly. No doubt the next step will be to maintain lockdowns by blaming those who are refusing th jabs.

These idiots (after a year I have lost all sympathy as there is simply no excuse for their ignorance) haven't even informed themselves enough to understand that they are part of phase 3 vaccine trials and are delighted with their 'safe and effective' jabs. They make me sick.

6 hours ago, Bee said:

These idiots (after a year I have lost all sympathy as there is simply no excuse for their ignorance) haven't even informed themselves enough to understand that they are part of phase 3 vaccine trials and are delighted with their 'safe and effective' jabs. They make me sick.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I can't rise above it I'm afraid. I will never be able to forgive these fucking idiots. I hope a large majority die - seriously.

Just so they can go and lie their fat arses on a beach in Benidorm for two fucking weeks.

This year has surprised even the most cynical of us.

Utterly utterly clueless.

2 hours ago, Edgecrusher said:

Couldn't have said it better myself. I can't rise above it I'm afraid. I will never be able to forgive these fucking idiots. I hope a large majority die - seriously.

Just so they can go and lie their fat arses on a beach in Benidorm for two fucking weeks.

This year has surprised even the most cynical of us.

Utterly utterly clueless.

Yep, I cant rise above it anymore either and have no forgiveness for their continued and willful ignorance; not when it is literally costing people their lives.

• Like 1