Can we hope in a different way to live ?

Hi everyone

I have not been coming to David Icke's web site since at least five months. So, here we are, and I just would like to ask if there could be a real way to act against the power.

In fact, we talk everyday about all of this, but nobody has never proposed a solution.

STOP just talking and go to find a method to change the world in the way we want.

Kind regards

Francesco   

10 minutes ago, Dimiccoli Francesco said:

Hi everyone

I have not been coming to David Icke's web site since at least five months. So, here we are, and I just would like to ask if there could be a real way to act against the power.

In fact, we talk everyday about all of this, but nobody has never proposed a solution.

STOP just talking and go to find a method to change the world in the way we want.

Kind regards

Francesco   

Mass non-cooperation/compliance with our own enslavement. I'm pretty sure Icke has said that like 50,000 times.

7 hours ago, DarianF said:

Mass non-cooperation/compliance with our own enslavement. I'm pretty sure Icke has said that like 50,000 times.

What should we do? Can I suggest something? Ok, how many persons are really able not to talk, but really able to not pay taxes anymore, not to partecipate to any election, not to obey to anything the government imposes to us, not follow strange educational instruction coming from school, university, etc.

How many of us are ready to really face police repression and, in particular, forget the smell of money?

Try to have information about all of this; do you believe to obtain a good result?

Good Luck 

6 hours ago, Dimiccoli Francesco said:

What should we do? Can I suggest something? Ok, how many persons are really able not to talk, but really able to not pay taxes anymore, not to partecipate to any election, not to obey to anything the government imposes to us, not follow strange educational instruction coming from school, university, etc.

How many of us are ready to really face police repression and, in particular, forget the smell of money?

Try to have information about all of this; do you believe to obtain a good result?

Good Luck 

All I know is if we try to do it one at a time, they will pick us off. It can only work on a mass non-compliance level. Just a few individuals won't make a fart in the wind. They'll just arrest and jail them. But if thousands and millions don't comply, well, the system is fkd basically.

So following that logic, at this point, all we can really do is try to educate and wake up enough people. If you can't wake people up to the fraud, well then obviously they're not going to refuse to comply with their enslavement... because they don't even know they are slaves.

Education comes first. Action can only come after awakening. Otherwise it's a pointless endeavour.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2021 at 6:10 AM, DarianF said:

Ok every thing you've said is rihgt

On 2/27/2021 at 6:10 AM, DarianF said:

All I know is if we try to do it one at a time, they will pick us off. It can only work on a mass non-compliance level. Just a few individuals won't make a fart in the wind. They'll just arrest and jail them. But if thousands and millions don't comply, well, the system is fkd basically.

So following that logic, at this point, all we can really do is try to educate and wake up enough people. If you can't wake people up to the fraud, well then obviously they're not going to refuse to comply with their enslavement... because they don't even know they are slaves.

Education comes first. Action can only come after awakening. Otherwise it's a pointless endeavour.

• 3 weeks later...

Having all humanity stand up as one against the controlling forces is a nice thought.

Seeing how the masses act with obedience to the governing overlords shows how humanity is.

In reality having a mass cull might not be such a bad thing... so many are evil, so many are useless