Don't want the covid jab? Please sign here and return letter to the surgery

Hello all,

So after my mother declined the covid vaccine jab over the phone, the surgery has been persistent and has sent this letter asking her to get the jab or sign it to confim she doesn't want it. Seems odd that she has already declined over the phone, however they now want this in writing.

Has anyone else received anything like this and do you reckon it's best to ignore it?

Thanks

IMG_20210225_183106.jpg

• Like 2
Just now, Rolley said:

Seems odd that she has already declined over the phone, however they now want this in writing.

Has anyone else received anything like this and do you reckon it's best to ignore it?

Thanks

They have no way of verifying a persons identity over the phone , so they're just following procedures . They want to be sure they have really contacted your mum ...

I would just sign and send it back , as the letter says , so they won't contact her again ...

Nothing to worry about in my opinion .... millions of people will be refusing .

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Rolley said:

Personally - I would sign NOTHING - and ignore it. 

My Mother has refused by phone a few times now. 

Waiting to see what's next. 

BC 

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

They have no way of verifying a persons identity over the phone

They have patients numbers on the system which are verified in person. 

A phone call should be enough. 

A follow up letter is harrasement. 

I would sign NOTHING. 

BC 

I've had one text and one phone call yet, unlike when being asked if I want the flu jab, my Patient Access account hasn't been updated to say that I declined... No doubt I'll get some more arm twisting down the line. Definitely wouldn't sign anything as that data could be put to some nefarious use like what's happening in Shapaaaiin with their list of people who refuse the vax. 

Patient-Access-Vax.png

• Like 1
Just now, Basket Case said:

They have patients numbers on the system which are verified in person. 

A phone call should be enough. 

Just cos they have her phone number does not mean she is the person who picks up  when they call 

Just now, ItsTheTruthThough said:

Certainly do not sign, just ignore

As the letter says if you don't reply they will keep ringing ....

You will get nowhere by confronting the system but stress  ... You are not legally required to take a jab , tell em you don't want it! 

2 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Just cos they have her phone number does not mean she is the person who picks up  when they call 

You will get nowhere by confronting the system but stress  ... You are not legally required to take a jab , tell em you don't want it! 

I agree with @wingwang 

Sign nothing and go on NO LIST. 

BC 

• Like 1

I just checked. 

My Mother has had 4 phone calls and 2 letters. 

Blatant harrasement. 

The 'persuaders' will be knocking on her door soon. 

I have forwarned her 😁 

Yes more stress for your mum because she doesn't claim her right to refuse ! 

1 minute ago, oz93666 said:

Yes more stress for your mum because she doesn't claim her right to refuse ! 

No stress. 

She is the Mother of Basket Case.. 

Slightly annoyed is more like it. 

I wouldn't want to be the person knocking on my Mother's door.. 

😂

No stress. 

She is the Mother of Basket Case.. 

Slightly annoyed is more like it. 

I wouldn't want to be the person knocking on my Mother's door.. 

😂

well that's slightly different ...

But generally I don't think it's good to ramp up fear .... fear of being on a "LIST" ... this is not the way the controllers will operate , coming after people as posters here are implying ...

Just now, oz93666 said:

well that's slightly different ...

But generally I don't think it's good to ramp up fear .... fear of being on a "LIST" ... this is not the way the controllers will operate , coming after people as posters here are implying ...

If you sign nothing then you are on no list.. 

You're floating around in a non-space.. 

Sign it and then you are labelled, documented and recorded. 

BC 

• Like 1

If you sign nothing then you are on no list.. 

You're floating around in a non-space.. 

Sign it and then you are labelled, documented and recorded. 

BC 

This is simply a form from her doctors surgery ...it will be put in a filing cabinet and forgotten about ... 

They have clearly been instructed to make sure all their patients have been offered the jab ...

This doctor has to protect himself , have evidence he's contacted all patients , so he'll keep on ringing and sending letters.   

• Like 1

The big mistake was being registered with a doctor in the first place ...Insanity ...

I have never been all my adult life 

Stay away from doctors , western medicine is designed to slow kill you 

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

I say this because I have a friend who made the mistake of returning a vaccination form to her daughters school saying she does NOT consent, and as a result they hounded her more and more and ringing to constantly ask why not and try change her mind. She found they left her alone better with no reply.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, oz93666 said:

This is simply a form from her doctors surgery ...it will be put in a filing cabinet and forgotten about

l disagree.
l believe this will go onto a National data base - public or not.
And who  knows where else.
Can you ask Karl Mollison to ask Hitler what he thinks about these forms please ?
BC

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Basket Case said:

BC 

me too

I'm a big believer in zero contact, give them nothing.

tv licence, smart meters, unwanted letters and calls from doctors, I don't even acknowledge they exist.

If they do collar me the reason for declining is 'no reason given' lol.

• Like 2
59 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

l disagree.
l believe this will go onto a National data base - public or not.
And who  knows where else.

That may be the case, I don't know. But certainly if you don't sign and return the form, and don't have the jab, that will be recorded somewhere also.

So either way, this 'fact' is noted somewhere.

The only consolation I see is that by signing the form and returning it, there is a clear intent that one does not consent to being jabbed.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Basket Case said:

BC 

I would send it back with an invitation to visit - https://davidicke.com/ - because you never know. The receptionist who opens it may actually visit the site. If not, who cares. You stuck it up them either way.

2 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

That may be the case, I don't know. But certainly if you don't sign and return the form, and don't have the jab, that will be recorded somewhere also.

So either way, this 'fact' is noted somewhere.

The only consolation I see is that by signing the form and returning it, there is a clear intent that one does not consent to being jabbed.

I want the bastards to know I refuse. Please, by all means, send me 20 forms you bastards. I'll enjoy signing each one you pieces of shite.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Rolley said:

Hello all,

So after my mother declined the covid vaccine jab over the phone, the surgery has been persistent and has sent this letter asking her to get the jab or sign it to confim she doesn't want it. Seems odd that she has already declined over the phone, however they now want this in writing.

Thanks

IMG_20210225_183106.jpg

Ignore it. You don't have to explain, justify or defend yourself, neither does anyone else.

This is a problem I am seeing a lot of; I am seeing folks lamenting over how to 'explain' themselves, and even people who are drafting complicated letters in which they are using legalese and quoting legislature to 'defend' their actions.

None of that is necessary. Even the most jaded of system slaves has to have a basic understanding that to allow a human being to inject a collection of chemical into your body, 'consent' is needed, otherwise a form of rape has taken place.

There are no letters, documents, excuses, reasons, justifications or explanations needed. Your body is your body, and anyone suggesting that you should not be allowed to decide what goes inside it is an out of control fascist. 

There is only one word required, and it should be stated with the utmost conviction: "NO."

Nothing further need be added. 

If we do get to a point where people are having it physically forced upon them, that is assault and people will have the right to physically defend themselves. I for one will go down fighting.

But - it won't come to that. 'They' are just going to make life as unpleasant as possible for us instead, like the slimy individuals they are.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I don't want the jab for a few reasons. So far I've had a couple of letters "reminding me". One from the local cottage hospital to arrange an appointment.

Two....or possibly three phone texts, and one voicemail.

I ignored every single one of them.

They haven't melted me down yet 😁

That form is just a waste of paper, but part of the pedantic methods they use in the government-target-framework they've all been told to adhere to.

Bollox. Set fire to it .

Edited by CrowintheSnow
forgot stuff
  • Like 1