Jump to content

THE QUEEN WTF


Net Curtains
 Share

Recommended Posts

Its all political. Its all theatre. A big show for the poor by those they work for. The great Political Circus. Tickets please, you'll never leave. So I'm taking a step back. I waste to much energy trying to define myself through what I stand for and against. I honestly don't care anymore and without one iota of cynicism (wtf is an iota?) I say to the world, 'I do not care about the dumb masses'. The wheat doesnt care for the chaff.

 

They're damned.

 

So screw everyone else and let the dead bury their dead.

 

Seconal out

(regrets dropping kindle for dramatic effect)

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Seconal said:

Its all political. Its all theatre. A big show for the poor by those they work for. The great Political Circus. Tickets please, you'll never leave. So I'm taking a step back. I waste to much energy trying to define myself through what I stand for and against. I honestly don't care anymore and without one iota of cynicism (wtf is an iota?) I say to the world, 'I do not care about the dumb masses'. The wheat doesnt care for the chaff.

 

They're damned.

 

So screw everyone else and let the dead bury their dead.

 

Seconal out

(regrets dropping kindle for dramatic effect)

 

51nzwp.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Seconal said:

I think he was also commenting on the simplistic criteria that which racism is defined by the Politically Correct, as with many other oversimplified issues they stand against.

 

In which case i withdraw my remarks as he was making a valid point with that definition in context 

- unfortunatly I could only go by what the poster stated - which implied it was his actual position

 

 I often cant watch videos on here

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Eldnah said:

 

In which case i withdraw my remarks as he was making a valid point with that definition in context 

- unfortunatly I could only go by what the poster stated - which implied it was his actual position

 

 I often cant watch videos on here

 

In context, he was doing a very quick overview lecture for a local audience in 2008, comprised mostly of people who had never seen him before, to expose the encroaching Big Brother state.

 

If you get the chance, the full lecture is well worth watching:

 

 

Knowing Mr Icke, there is usually a shit tonne of research behind the comments he makes. The live audience gets an overview, but in the books and the deeper lectures, there is a lot more detail.

 

So when he says something like the Royal Family is a racist institution, I'm inclined to think he's not just pulling it randomly out of his arse. There's a lot more behind it.

 

As for the current situation, with the Meghan Markle circus, in my view she's nothing more than an attention seeking victim playing used up whore who somehow managed to land a psychologically damaged Royal, and manipulate him via his mother's memory.

 

However, apart from this, to be fair I would give her the benefit of the doubt and say her comments about the family being concerned about the baby skin colour - given Mr Icke's comments - are probably true. It wouldn't be surprising at all.

 

But on the other hand, fck them all. It's all bread and circus either way.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just to add, it was also probably to prove that this organisation would not investigate any and all complaints of institutionalised racism, as shown by their lawyers cowardly response.

 

I'm sure it was an oversimplification however I'm also sure there is substance to his claims.

Edited by Seconal
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bread & Circuses, keep the unwashed masses entertained and fed and like children they can be led. To fight one another, feudalism is rife. Left against Right, Black against White, Man against Woman, Hetro against Homo, young against old and so on and so forth until the end of days when Angels sing and trumpets sound. There are a million and one ways to divide them for rule and all that they ever need to know is that they are rich and you are poor.

 

So Bread & Circuses, from ancient Rome to this very day, for it has been said, revolution we are but three meals away. So for food keep them fed and for circuses their minds dead, to the one truth that exists, you are poor and they are rich.

Edited by Seconal
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Seconal said:

Bread & Circuses, keep the unwashed masses entertained and fed and like children they can be led. To fight one another, feudalism is rife. Left against Right, Black against White, Man against Woman, Hetro against Homo, young against old and so on and so forth until the end of days when Angels sing and trumpets sound. There are a million and one ways to divide them for rule and all that they ever need to know is that you are rich and they are poor.

 

So Bread & Circuses, from ancient Rome to this very day, for it has been said we are but three meals away from revolution. So for food keep them fed and for circuses their minds dead, to the one truth that exists, they are poor and you are rich.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/15/2021 at 6:42 PM, DarianF said:

 

iv never every looked into the royals at all, never really knew a thing about Dianna, i think this is the 1st time iv heard her speak......obviously getting on here...its like chinese whispers and you sort of get an idea.........Englands Rose could be true son

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, mathewtwatson said:

iv never every looked into the royals at all, never really knew a thing about Dianna, i think this is the 1st time iv heard her speak......obviously getting on here...its like chinese whispers and you sort of get an idea.........Englands Rose could be true son

 

My first memories of the royals was asking my mother, "why did that pretty girl marry that ugly big eared monkey guy?"

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Not interested in this lot of usurpers, but it struck me how similar William is to Andrew. Never followed the tittle tattle or gossip but did a bit of looking around and super-imposing photos and they are very similar! Apparently there were rumours back in the day. If so, that would mean William is not second in line to the throne, but Harry is.

 

And bearing in mind the rumours that Andrew is the son of Lord Porchester after his affair with the Queen, it makes it even more convoluted.

 

https://www.newidea.com.au/princess-diana-prince-andrew-secret-affair

 

 

william-1.jpg

william-2.jpg

william-3.jpg

william-4.jpg

princess-diana-kissing-prince-andrew-march-1990-B446B1.jpg

Prince-Andrew-and-Princess-Diana-1024x681.jpg

diana and andrew.jpg

di andrew.jpg

1912966.jpg

andrew di.jpg

andrew diana 2.jpg

 

lord-porchester-1-1238740.jpg

porchester 2.jpg

porchester.jpg

6947c1ffa2b864622b2f466c1b02be99.jpg

queen-elizabeth.jpg

queen-2.jpg

queen-3.jpg

Edited by northern star
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/17/2021 at 1:18 AM, DarianF said:

 

My first memories of the royals was asking my mother, "why did that pretty girl marry that ugly big eared monkey guy?"

 

I think my post above might answer your question!  She shagged the good looking one instead! All in the line of duty, ofcourse, for the genes.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, northern star said:

Not interested in this lot of usurpers, but it struck me how similar William is to Andrew. Never followed the tittle tattle or gossip but did a bit of looking around and super-imposing photos and they are very similar! Apparently there were rumours back in the day. If so, that would mean William is not second in line to the throne, but Harry is.

 

And bearing in mind the rumours that Andrew is the son of Lord Porchester after his affair with the Queen, it makes it even more convoluted.

 

https://www.newidea.com.au/princess-diana-prince-andrew-secret-affair

 

 

william-1.jpg

william-2.jpg

william-3.jpg

william-4.jpg

princess-diana-kissing-prince-andrew-march-1990-B446B1.jpg

Prince-Andrew-and-Princess-Diana-1024x681.jpg

diana and andrew.jpg

di andrew.jpg

1912966.jpg

andrew di.jpg

andrew diana 2.jpg

 

 

 

history repeats itself.

harry had to go

know we know why kate disliked megan

Kate-Middleton-Prince-Harry-Cutest-Pictu

 

PrinceHarryKate-t.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

 

kate-middleton-and-prince-harry-prince-w

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm sure he meant nothing by it. To Americans England is like an old magical Kingdom with wizards and dragons.

 

We see America as a country with states and Europe as a continent with countries. But America see's Europe as they see themselves, as a country with states.

 

Anyway Im sure the Queen walked behind him so she could cut a royal guff. When the Obamas visited Michelle touched the Queen on her arm as they where walking and the Queen reciprocated.

 

As for those pictures of Royals looking alike. Their family is so homogenous I'm not surprised such similar traits pop up. Unless they where actually enseminated with anothers royal seed...

 

jane-the-virgin-1564511587_kindlephoto-1984512446.png.59d37010bf1dd0fa67609814d54a5ef6.png

Edited by Seconal
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, northern star said:

Not interested in this lot of usurpers, but it struck me how similar William is to Andrew. Never followed the tittle tattle or gossip but did a bit of looking around and super-imposing photos and they are very similar! Apparently there were rumours back in the day. If so, that would mean William is not second in line to the throne, but Harry is.

 

And bearing in mind the rumours that Andrew is the son of Lord Porchester after his affair with the Queen, it makes it even more convoluted.

 

https://www.newidea.com.au/princess-diana-prince-andrew-secret-affair

 

 

william-1.jpg

william-2.jpg

william-3.jpg

william-4.jpg

princess-diana-kissing-prince-andrew-march-1990-B446B1.jpg

Prince-Andrew-and-Princess-Diana-1024x681.jpg

diana and andrew.jpg

di andrew.jpg

1912966.jpg

andrew di.jpg

andrew diana 2.jpg

 

lord-porchester-1-1238740.jpg

porchester 2.jpg

porchester.jpg

6947c1ffa2b864622b2f466c1b02be99.jpg

queen-elizabeth.jpg

queen-2.jpg

queen-3.jpg

 

All that and 'Not interested' huh... 😆

Edited by Seconal
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

signal sent, right there

 

 

4E38CA9F00000578-5952671-image-a-13_1531

 

If youre into your Q or esoteric symbolism, this was the moment Trump signalled to the world he was more powerful than the Queen (for "him", interpret that as We the People). Im sure he's very well aware of protocol, and it was this very protocol he was playing with. The point being that, as part of this ancient royal protocol, anyone who walks in front of the Queen is in a more powerful position than she is. The Queen has been at the head of the snake/beast system for nearly seven decades, and this was Trump signalling to those in the know that, due to manouevres behind the scenes, this power system is now coming to an end. The dark forces are always sending out signals to show they are still in control, and this was his.

 

 

 

Edited by northern star
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Remember, she's an oldie. A generation behind me (and I'm old), and maybe two or three behind many people here.

Those generations lived and breathed the "wonders of modern medicine" just after the war. My mother was like that. What the doctor said or what poisons he gave her might as well have been from God.
Obeying the doctor's every word was a given, no matter how it made you feel. The NHS was a newborn saviour and glorified.


Vaccines saved the world as far as they were concerned....look no more smallpox!....that's what they all used to say.
Penicillin the amazing life saving drug (not necessarily so as the years went by and we found out the dangers of them), but it was all new. Science was beautiful.....etc

 

Now it's strange but those people hardly ever said they had side effects. In my old mum's case she obviously didn't. What would have me in screaming heebie jeebies had her smiling "I feel better now!" And weirdly she did get better.
Avoid a vaccination?? NEVER!!

So to be fair, I wonder if that has a part in it?

Plus, every single real oldie I've spoken to who's had it never felt a thing or had side effects. God knows what will happen to them in x months but they all carry their little jab cards and are proud of them....

On that note, I was happily paraded about after having that dodgy polio sugar-cube vaccine late 1950s.
"Look -no more polio!"
I should be dead now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

First of all vaccine is a legally defined term. This is not a vaccine, mRNA technology is a medical device and the genetic information is the actual drug but it acts differently to how vaccines act. Just because they claim it stops you getting a virus doesn't technically make it a vaccine.

 

Fact is its untested and dangerous and the only reason people are taking it is from social and professional pressure as well as pride in bravery and responsibility its the old War time mindset of sacrifice and duty for ones country and fellow man.

 

Ill go for Herd Immunity like every other intelligent and rich person yet I'm perfectly happy telling the Goy that I've had it and I'm proud and therfor so should they...

 

Second regarding Trumps 'esoteric' fauxpas it want that deep, he just walked on in front looking at the soldiers, minor thing, the Queen didn't melt.

Edited by Seconal
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/28/2021 at 7:40 PM, Seconal said:

I'm sure he meant nothing by it. To Americans England is like an old magical Kingdom with wizards and dragons.

 

We see America as a country with states and Europe as a continent with countries. But America see's Europe as they see themselves, as a country with states.

 

Anyway Im sure the Queen walked behind him so she could cut a royal guff. When the Obamas visited Michelle touched the Queen on her arm as they where walking and the Queen reciprocated.

 

As for those pictures of Royals looking alike. Their family is so homogenous I'm not surprised such similar traits pop up. Unless they where actually enseminated with anothers royal seed...

 

jane-the-virgin-1564511587_kindlephoto-1984512446.png.59d37010bf1dd0fa67609814d54a5ef6.png

 

A bunch of inbred paedophiles who hate the very people who are so brainless as to give them their money.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...