Robert Sepehr Anthropologist - Sabbateans/alt history/mysticism/occult

Just now, Weedo said:

I don't care about what puerile believe. Debating is purely for the sake of God and my relationship with Him. So you think I care if some people go to hell, who are bullies? That thought makes me happy actually. 

I hope those bastards do not agree with my views :D hahaha.. I want to see them burn. But if they repent, I'm more than willing to accept any apology or compensation for their crime.

I dunno man, if hell exists, then I don't want anyone to burn there. I want to help them escape that crap.

Most here will probably say that the concept of hell is used to control people, and I'm not going to argue with that, but this planet is starting to look like hell because of Communists and Capitalists, but choosing a third position is demonized because of some BS in the past. Everything looks so hopeless.

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

Basically just say your piece about how you think it's Satanic and be done with it. What else is there to say?

No, there must be proof. In an intelligent and open world, we would not spend time talking about behavior and basic manners - that's kindergarten talk - we would actually analyze what is being said in the videos of this man, and his books, and try to benefit from his knowledge. As I've already said, he brings great information, while I have evidence that he has wrong racial info as well as wrong supremacist conclusions. 

If somebody like skizo rat, or truthspoon and Co. would use their brain in a good way, they would simply ask me questions and test my theories without emotions attached. Instead we have seen unrelated Mohamed cartoons, putting words in my mouth I never said, and spreading other false things like the mods having supposedly deleted my anti white posts. That is not a sign of intelligence. But it is a sign of being slave to one's emotions of hate. Not really the most intellectual way of going about things. 

Robert fuels these kind of satanic ways, and what will skizo rät or his friends say? That I'm off topic, because my opinion is opposing his? I'm actually looking forward to seeing his reaction. Will he start his insults again? Insult my religion? Accuse me of saying things I never said? Or did God guide him over night to keep his cool and talk like a civilized human being, while accepting other people's opinions? Stay tuned to find out! 

5 hours ago, Weedo said:

Now let's see if you can debate like a non satanic human, or you still can only resort to OFF TOPIC insults and loser behavior, like your whiteism religion. 

MOD NOTE;
This is not how to initiate reasonable debate.
This is how to inflame and cause conflict.
Please change your style here..
Thank you
BC

• Like 1

Just now, Basket Case said:

MOD NOTE;
This is not how to initiate reasonable debate.
This is how to inflame and cause conflict.
Please change your style here..
Thank you
BC

ok I agree. I apologize to everyone on this site for being so aggressive and rude. It wasn't my intention, and it was wrong of me to stick around in these threads, and the forum, when there is nobody forcing me to stay. 

I'll try to learn and I hope that all I have hurt or offended, forgive me. It was not my intention to directly insult anyone - even if I did. Maybe you all can learn from my mistakes, and make this forum a better place. Without further ado, I think I'll make this last post, and wish you all farewell. Even to skizorat, truthspoon and everyone. I have no hard feelings now, and all the best! ciao

• Thanks 1

@Basket Case

Mate - this weedo is pulling the EXACT same BS as he has done on the Euro thread in here too!

See his reply to my recent Robert Tweet - Completely off topic, demonising and personally attacking me, self righteous and simply fking rude.

Example: Only a total idiot will be proud of one's race. Your spiritual leaders such as Robert who preaches satanic "dragon" race supremacy, is just instilling sense of accomplishment into people like you, while looking down at other non reptilian races. 

I didn't bother reading anymore and taking it in, but it's the same style and BS rant as in Euro thread -  didn't take the bait here, but as you see now he's winding up @EnigmaticWorld in the same manner he did me in Euro before I snapped and posted the precious Muhamaden face!

This guy has contributed NOTHING but argumentative, insulting, subversive shit to these forums - anywhere IMO.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2021 at 3:44 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

skull.jpg

Well, you will have to take my word for it, but I have no reason to lie about any of this. I worked for quite some time with a Jewish man, who told me he had gone to Germany to and old WWII bunker, where they were going to view the movie 'der untergang'. He then told me he had met the bodyguard of Adolf Hitler, named Rochus Misch there. He also told me Rochus sent him a letter afterwards. I sat having a beer with this Jewish man some time later and he showed me the letter which included a picture of Rochus Misch in uniform. What Rochus stated was that Adolf Hitler committed suicide and that of course the movie was exaggerated, as it was extremely quiet in that bunker during the last days. No screaming or yelling or anything like that.

Now, you can believe I am telling you the truth or not. You can also believe that the Jewish man was lying to me and he fabricated the entire story and the German letter and the picture, but what would be the point of doing such a thing? You think the Jews are playing texas holdem with Adolf in a secret bunker somewhere? Rochus in on a conspiracy?

I guess it is what and who you want to believe.

Have a nice day!

12 minutes ago, Mr KLaaTu said:

Well, you will have to take my word for it, but I have no reason to lie about any of this. I worked for quite some time with a Jewish man, who told me he had gone to Germany to and old WWII bunker, where they were going to view the movie 'der untergang'. He then told me he had met the bodyguard of Adolf Hitler, named Rochus Misch there. He also told me Rochus sent him a letter afterwards. I sat having a beer with this Jewish man some time later and he showed me the letter which included a picture of Rochus Misch in uniform. What Rochus stated was that Adolf Hitler committed suicide and that of course the movie was exaggerated, as it was extremely quiet in that bunker during the last days. No screaming or yelling or anything like that.

Now, you can believe I am telling you the truth or not. You can also believe that the Jewish man was lying to me and he fabricated the entire story and the German letter and the picture, but what would be the point of doing such a thing? You think the Jews are playing texas holdem with Adolf in a secret bunker somewhere? Rochus in on a conspiracy?

I guess it is what and who you want to believe.

Have a nice day!

I didn't mention Jewish involvement, but one thing I will say is that I don't really have an opinion on the matter because I find it hard to trust much of what has been written about that period post-war.

On 5/12/2021 at 12:11 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

I don't know what happened to him, but I believe that more than most of the post-war stories we hear about him.

I just found that tweet interesting.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

• 2 weeks later...