Jump to content

Robert Sepehr Anthropologist - Sabbateans/alt history/mysticism/occult


Recommended Posts

I'm not a nitwit that cares about colour of skin though. My ethnicity is about more than colour. It's about a sense of belonging and kinship.

 

I don't think pride is the correct term either. I don't want to be shamed into cultural suicide, but that doesn't mean pride.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Let us look at some of the satanic reptilian titles of his videos.. 

 

"Occult Order of the Green Dragon - ROBERT SEPEHR" 

 

"The Noble Cult of the Sun" 

 

"Ancient Cult of the Winged Serpent" 

 

"When Gods Walked with Mortals" 

 

"Reclaiming Atlantean History" 

 

"Lilith and the Sacred Serpent" 

 

"Sacred Bloodlines and the Mysteries of the Goddess" 

 

"People of the Serpent, Snake, and Dragon" 

 

"Legend of the Serpent" 

 

"Gods with Amnesia" 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Who gives a fvck? Are you that timid to the point where you're daunted by people talking about topics that you don't like? You speak of muh supremacy, yet you seem to want everyone to bow down to your Abrahamic world view.

 

Do I do that as a Christian? No, I want dialogue and all discussion to be allowed.

 

I say let people try and expose everything, then we might see what subversive lying hucksters have been trying to hide.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Who gives a fvck? Are you that timid to the point where you're daunted by people talking about topics that you don't like? You speak of muh supremacy, yet you seem to want everyone to bow down to your Abrahamic world view.

 

Do I do that as a Christian? No, I want dialogue and all discussion to be allowed.

 

I say let people try and expose everything, then we might see what subversive lying hucksters have been trying to hide.

Did I ever say we should not debate? The only thing is said is that reptilian minded individuals like to use personal insults when they

Are losing like this skitzo rat right here. I'm all for freedom of speech and expression, as long as it's not intentional lies and disrespect. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I'm not a nitwit that cares about colour of skin though. My ethnicity is about more than colour. It's about a sense of belonging and kinship.

 

I don't think pride is the correct term either. I don't want to be shamed into cultural suicide, but that doesn't mean pride.

Good for you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Weedo said:

Did I ever say we should not debate? The only thing is said is that reptilian minded individuals like to use personal insults when they

Are losing like this skitzo rat right here. I'm all for freedom of speech and expression, as long as it's not intentional lies and disrespect. 

 

Taking an interest in one's history is not supremacy though, and saying it is, well that's just intimidating people into silence to me.

 

Are there elements of supremacy in history? Of course, but the investigation into history itself is not. The truth fears no investigation.

 

Do I like everything Robert investigates? No, but I still think no stone should be left unturned.

 

The iconoclasts would have all of this stuff destroyed and memoryholed if they had their way.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Taking an interest in one's history is not supremacy though, and saying it is, well that's just intimidating people into silence to me.

 

Are there elements of supremacy in history? Of course, but the investigation into history itself is not. The truth fears no investigation.

 

Do I like everything Robert investigates? No, but I still think no stone should be left unturned.

 

The iconoclasts would have all of this stuff destroyed and memoryholed if they had their way.

 

I think you are misunderstanding what I said. 

 

He is glorifying the reptilian lines and spreading lies about their supposed superiority over non reptilian. He does so by claiming falsely that for instance north Africans are closer related to "primitive" blood lines with less intelligence. He is a reptilian supremacist and white supremacist at the same time. That is the problem, get it now? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

How you use the information you discover and how you spin it can be problematic, but that's about it.

That's exactly what I'm saying. Robert uses this info to get people closer to Satan (aka the Serpent) while people like me use Robert's videos to prove that the Bible and Quran are historically right. And warn people that following Satan thr enemy will lead to disaster. That it is lies. All lies. Reptilian aren't better than children of Adam, unless they willingly follow thr reptilians. Although there are good reptilians. Not all are bad obviously. And not all white people are reptilian. Anyway.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Weedo said:

He is glorifying the reptilian lines and spreading lies about their supposed superiority over non reptilian.

 

Which is why I said how you spin certain information can be an issue.

 

I guess I just differ from you, I don't like everything I read, but I still want to read it.

 

When I left Facebook years ago, I joined Minds, and there was everyone from Communists, Capitalists, third positionists, fourth positionists etc, and they was all debating. I didn't like everything that was being said, but it was refreshing to finally hear about everything.

 

"The ugliness of ignorant ideas is beautiful compared to the horror of everyones mouth sewn shut."

 

Calling everything surpremacist is stupid. I don't like it when whites do that to black nationalists, because wanting self-determination is not supremacy. Supremacy is wanting others under your boot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Weedo said:

That's exactly what I'm saying. Robert uses this info to get people closer to Satan (aka the Serpent) while people like me use Robert's videos to prove that the Bible and Quran are historically right. And warn people that following Satan thr enemy will lead to disaster. That it is lies. All lies. Reptilian aren't better than children of Adam, unless they willingly follow thr reptilians. Although there are good reptilians. Not all are bad obviously. And not all white people are reptilian. Anyway.. 

 

Okay fair enough.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Which is why I said how you spin certain information can be an issue.

 

I guess I just differ from you, I don't like everything I read, but I still want to read it.

 

When I left Facebook years ago, I joined Minds, and there was everyone from Communists, Capitalists, third positionists, fourth positionists etc, and they was all debating. I didn't like everything that was being said, but it was refreshing to finally hear about everything.

 

"The ugliness of ignorant ideas is beautiful compared to the horror of everyones mouth sewn shut."

 

Calling everything surpremacist is stupid. I don't like it when whites do that to black nationalists, because wanting self-determination is not supremacy. Supremacy is wanting others under your boot.

Are we going in circles? I never said we should not read what others say. But we may judge things, just like you are judging how I supposedly spin things. 

 

Why do you keep repeating the same thing of suorssing speech, when I never said anything about it? Are you projecting pre conceived ideas? Just like skizo "proud" to be "Aryan" rat keeps claiming I said things, when I never said them. One such example is that "all" whites are satanic, or something. Perhaps you need to read more carefully. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

And why don't you go condemn people on the other white population decline thread who openly insult other peoples ideas, and even lump entire groups of people into one negative judgment? Why don't you tell this to people who throw personal insults at those who expose and calmly discuss thir falasies and lies? Are uiu feeling safe in the small group of bully white reptilian supremacists here? Or are you upset that anybody uses the word white supremacist while comlaining about some Jews doing the same about the concept of Jewish supremacy talk? Let's talk about things clearly, and just watch skizo rat and other proud nephelim dragon Serpent "Aryan" supporters use the usual satanic tactics of lies and bullying. But those things don't actually work. They just expose. Let's se how skizo rät will talk to me when he discovers that I've ruined his attempts at spreading reptilian supremacy fan club sentiments. Again! Alhamdulilah 

 

So in that other thread people don't want me to express ideas. Why not go there and tell them what you tell me here? Not safe? Scared to antagonize the bully? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Okay fair enough.

If yuu really believe what you say, then condemn those people who are doing exactly what you condemn, against me on that other thread. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Weedo said:

Are we going in circles? I never said we should not read what others say. But we may judge things, just like you are judging how I supposedly spin things. 

 

Why do you keep repeating the same thing of suorssing speech, when I never said anything about it? Are you projecting pre conceived ideas? Just like skizo "proud" to be "Aryan" rat keeps claiming I said things, when I never said them. One such example is that "all" whites are satanic, or something. Perhaps you need to read more carefully. 

 

Because you keep throwing around the term Satanic as if everyone should stop talking about something because of our views, but as Christians and Muslims we have to accept that not everyone agrees with us.

 

Anyway, I said fair enough. I have other things to do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Because you keep throwing around the term Satanic as if everyone should stop talking about something because of our views, but as Christians and Muslims we have to accept that not everyone agrees with us.

 

Anyway, I said fair enough. I have other things to do.

I make judgments based on what I see as evidence. If anybody can prove me wrong, I will be THANKFUL. But my judgment of something being satanic or reptilian (or how David Icke likes to say archonic, should not be a taboo. Making a statement that something is a certain way, does not mean that I am advocating for any opposing opinion opinion. 

 

As Muslims and Christians our fight is against the higher forces of Satan, and that is no secret. You will find our enemies as being the ones suppressing free speech, not me. If you truly mean what you say, the prove it. I have been victim of what you say, as clear as light. Accusing the victim of a crime, of the crime, is hardly a godly thing to do. And if you can show me exactly where I supposedly supressed people's speech, then show me here in public please. If that is true, I will surely apologize. But making accusations against me it is better if you point to exactly where, so we can openly discuss like good Muslims and Christians. Thanks 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

No because I'm not your bitch.

Oh so you are the reptilian Fanclub bitch? Seems so. Accusing me of lies, while staying quiet while your masters are doing what you preach against? Want me to prove it? WNt me to prove to you that I've endured bullying and direct attempts of shutting me up in bullying non Christian ways? I can do that. But it seems you like to appease your reptilian Fanclub friends who voice the reptilian supremacist narrative of Robert sephyr, and talk like real haters and racists. Keep criticism for me alone. Haha :D 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Weedo said:

I make judgments based on what I see as evidence. If anybody can prove me wrong, I will be THANKFUL. But my judgment of something being satanic or reptilian (or how David Icke likes to say archonic, should not be a taboo. Making a statement that something is a certain way, does not mean that I am advocating for any opposing opinion opinion. 

 

As Muslims and Christians our fight is against the higher forces of Satan, and that is no secret. You will find our enemies as being the ones suppressing free speech, not me. If you truly mean what you say, the prove it. I have been victim of what you say, as clear as light. Accusing the victim of a crime, of the crime, is hardly a godly thing to do. And if you can show me exactly where I supposedly supressed people's speech, then show me here in public please. If that is true, I will surely apologize. But making accusations against me it is better if you point to exactly where, so we can openly discuss like good Muslims and Christians. Thanks 

 

Look man, I don't even watch Robert that much. I just share the odd edgy meme to counter leftist derangement. I should probably just be quiet and allow you to debate others here that know more about the guy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Weedo said:

Oh so you are the reptilian Fanclub bitch? Seems so. Accusing me of lies, while staying quiet while your masters are doing what you preach against? Want me to prove it? WNt me to prove to you that I've endured bullying and direct attempts of shutting me up in bullying non Christian ways? I can do that. But it seems you like to appease your reptilian Fanclub friends who voice the reptilian supremacist narrative of Robert sephyr, and talk like real haters and racists. Keep criticism for me alone. Haha :D 

 

Grow up. Just because I won't do your bidding, that does not mean I'm any of those things.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Look man, I don't even watch Robert that much. I just share the odd edgy meme to counter leftist derangement. I should probably just be quiet and allow you to debate others here that know more about the guy.

You are slithering away from the argument between you and me. 

 

We are not even arguing Robert, but our main point is your accusation against me. You accused me of suppressing speech, discouraging reading of all opinions, and basically bullying opposing debate. That's our debate. And I have asked you for proof for what you said, while telling you that I am actually the victim of what you claim, and then suddenly because I ask you to stand by your own spoken principles, you say that you are not MY bitch. I don't think that you should be quiet, but I think that you should be fair and be a bitch to your own words and principles. Otherwise that shows that.. Well I better not say it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Grow up. Just because I won't do your bidding, that does not mean I'm any of those things.

My bidding? It was you who claimed to have these principles. You grow up and stand true to your word. What counts is your actions. So far your actions have been against me via accusations. Why not go ahead and either prove them or apologize. Oh, that would be too Christian of a thing to do? Not really in tune with the Serpent Fanclub code. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Weedo said:

You are slithering away from the argument between you and me. 

 

We are not even arguing Robert, but our main point is your accusation against me. You accused me of suppressing speech,

 

No I'm not, I'm not a cuck.

 

What I said was we can't expect everyone to agree with Abrahamic views.

 

You say he is glorifying things that you don't like, but most people here are not Christian or Muslim, so expecting them to care is futile.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

No I'm not, I'm not a cuck.

 

What I said was we can't expect everyone to agree with Abrahamic views.

 

You say he is glorifying things that you don't like, but most people here are not Christian or Muslim, so expecting them to care is futile.

Who said anything about expecting care. We are talking about respectful debate and standing against intentional blatant bullying, personal insults and lies. 

 

I don't care about what puerile believe. Debating is purely for the sake of God and my relationship with Him. So you think I care if some people go to hell, who are bullies? That thought makes me happy actually. 

 

I hope those bastards do not agree with my views :D hahaha.. I want to see them burn. But if they repent, I'm more than willing to accept any apology or compensation for their crime.

 

The good thing is that I'm not needed to punish people who are loser satanic Fanclub boys and girls. All I care about is my own salvation, and those who have been good to me and the truth. You seem to have biased ideas about me, and you don't understand what I'm saying. Again

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...