Robert Sepehr Anthropologist - Sabbateans/alt history/mysticism/occult

I searched and couldn't Robert Sepehr in these pages so I thought I'd share. He's what I would call a true academic, i.e. not the PC woke modern type. 

He's an American author, anthropologist and producer with a far deeper and interesting understanding of human history and societies than what he would have been taught from the lecture halls and approved publications;  I doubt he would be the type these Marxist indoctrination fraternities would deem allowable to teach in these days.

He's written four interesting books, 1066 Redemption Through Sin - about the Sabbatean-Frankist movement is my favourite as well as having produced ~600 of well presented fascinating youtube vids covering a wide range of topics from Aryans, bloodlines, Atlantis, cults, alt-history....

Highly recommend.

(I wasn't sure which category to post this under as his work criss-crosses most of them!)

https://ia801901.us.archive.org/3/items/1666-redemption-through-sin-global-conspi-robert-sepehr/1666-Redemption-Through-Sin-Global-Conspi-Robert-Sepehr.pdf

403887345_Screenshot2021-02-26140104.png.c52c1cf2b460bd0faa93137ecfbc4e4c.png

1431403080_Screenshot2021-02-26132952-min.png.6e46dea87a80a48fdc1553a2e342230d.png

2 channels

975213494_Screenshot2021-02-26133554-min.png.977875fcff9d974cb177544b68c7e04b.png

72299571_Screenshot2021-02-26133445-min.png.1c7c38192dcf3ce12a10c0a959cf73b1.png

210563772_Screenshot2021-02-26134231-min.png.827d7a4768f87566436e5cbe5db29d46.png

1629140589_Screenshot2021-02-26134150-min.png.cf93218c4db1cc9c9eb38f443ff77e5a.png

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1

Watched it all now Skitz, was very impressed. What I found most interesting was the prevalence and relevance of the number 7. It's literally everywhere. 7 wonders of the world, 7 seas, 7 planets, lucky number 7 etc. Insane. 

If people cannot see that modern religion is based upon these ancient religions then there is no telling some people. 

I'm not religious in anyway, simply because I've always felt it was corrupted I'm some way and these series of videos goes some way to proving that. 

I'm watching through his channel, thanks for pointing me in this direction. 👊😎

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Morpheus said:

If people cannot see that modern religion is based upon these ancient religions then there is no telling some people. 

I'm not religious in anyway, simply because I've always felt it was corrupted I'm some way and these series of videos goes some way to proving that. 

Respectfully to you:

Why can’t people decipher Romanism from original Christianity and why do they use Greco-Roman paganism and philosophy to discredit it?  Why do they use Babylonian, Assyrian, you name it?  It is not the same.  

Can’t you see that Christianity is not the religion of empires, wealth, and decadence?  No that’s the exact opposite of what it is!  Jesus was born in a barn!  God’s original chosen people were sheep farmers.  Jesus, Michael, the archangel, humbled himself to be a baby and grow up as a mere human.  Why can’t people see the message is to humble not elevate yourselves.  Can you not see the deception?  

Before anyone opens the Bible to even begin to study it they have gone through shit tons of videos.  Garbling, mangling, creating bias against the teachings of the Bible, appealing to the desire for novel information that makes one feel revolutionary.  

Here in front of me I’m holding this book:  The Immortality Key:  The Secret History of the Religion With No Name

From the sleeve:  “There is zero archeological evidence for the original Eucharist - the sacred wine said to guarantee life after death for those who drink the blood of Jesus.  The holy grail and its miraculous contents have never been found.  In absence of any hard data, whatever happened at the last supper remains an article of faith for more than 2.5 billion Christians.”

Their premise is that the last supper was a psychedelic drug trip.  Atheists and spiritualists seeking to gratify themselves would probably dig it because it uses “science” to discredit an event in the Bible, that completely went over their heads, in order to say, “Cool.  Drugs were used in antiquity.”  It just as stupid as them going “Oh pyramids! Oh it has to be aliens.”

Where in the Bible does it say there is a guarantee of life after death from any literal drink?  No fucking where that’s where!  How this elite, fancy, learned doctor has not read the Bible and understood I can’t fathom. 

Jesus spoke in parables.  He spoke symbolically why cant that register?  Why does a suburban housemom only reading for six months know there are two definitions of wine in the Bible one that is non-fermented grape juice and one that is fermented, and they don’t?  The answer is they never bothered to find out because they don’t want to.  They just want to attack.  Why?  

7 hours ago, Michi713 said:

Respectfully to you:

Why can’t people decipher Romanism from original Christianity and why do they use Greco-Roman paganism and philosophy to discredit it?  Why do they use Babylonian, Assyrian, you name it?  It is not the same.  

Can’t you see that Christianity is not the religion of empires, wealth, and decadence?  No that’s the exact opposite of what it is!  Jesus was born in a barn!  God’s original chosen people were sheep farmers.  Jesus, Michael, the archangel, humbled himself to be a baby and grow up as a mere human.  Why can’t people see the message is to humble not elevate yourselves.  Can you not see the deception?  

Before anyone opens the Bible to even begin to study it they have gone through shit tons of videos.  Garbling, mangling, creating bias against the teachings of the Bible, appealing to the desire for novel information that makes one feel revolutionary.  

Here in front of me I’m holding this book:  The Immortality Key:  The Secret History of the Religion With No Name

From the sleeve:  “There is zero archeological evidence for the original Eucharist - the sacred wine said to guarantee life after death for those who drink the blood of Jesus.  The holy grail and its miraculous contents have never been found.  In absence of any hard data, whatever happened at the last supper remains an article of faith for more than 2.5 billion Christians.”

Their premise is that the last supper was a psychedelic drug trip.  Atheists and spiritualists seeking to gratify themselves would probably dig it because it uses “science” to discredit an event in the Bible, that completely went over their heads, in order to say, “Cool.  Drugs were used in antiquity.”  It just as stupid as them going “Oh pyramids! Oh it has to be aliens.”

Where in the Bible does it say there is a guarantee of life after death from any literal drink?  No fucking where that’s where!  How this elite, fancy, learned doctor has not read the Bible and understood I can’t fathom. 

Jesus spoke in parables.  He spoke symbolically why cant that register?  Why does a suburban housemom only reading for six months know there are two definitions of wine in the Bible one that is non-fermented grape juice and one that is fermented, and they don’t?  The answer is they never bothered to find out because they don’t want to.  They just want to attack.  Why?  

With the greatest of respect, why is it so difficult for people who believe in Christianity to believe that there were far more ancient religions on this plain way before the rise of Christ?

In addition, why do Christians find it so difficult to believe that their religion is based on these ancient religions?

Why do Christians or any religion for that matter, believe they're right and everyone else is wrong? Why is there a constant battle for the one true religion and therefore castigate followers of other religions as it conflicts with Christian beliefs? It comes across as a bit of a superiority complex. My religion is more important than yours etc.  

Despite the numerous religions that exist today, why do you place Christianity above all other religions?

Is it because you know no better? Is it because like a Muslim, or an Indian, that you're brought into it at birth by your family and therefore know no difference?

It's easy to take offense to things when you haven't considered any alternative. Disbelief in man made religion is not disbelief in God, it's just a realisation that religion as we know it has been manipulated over eons. Remember, God never told you to worship a book.

Answer the above and I will respond to your questions.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

In addition, why do Christians find it so difficult to believe that their religion is based on these ancient religions?

Why are you unable to understand there is a difference between Jesus and the 'religion' created using his name?

This is a tired old strawman Morpheus, we've long moved on from this low level of analysis.

36 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Why are you unable to understand there is a difference between Jesus and the 'religion' created using his name?

This is a tired old strawman Morpheus, we've long moved on from this low level of analysis.

I'm free to think what I like and you're entitled to your opinion. If you believe that it is low level analysis, then that is your opinion and that's all it is. 

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

there is a difference between Jesus and the 'religion' created using his name?

Be good to have a thread on that for all to see. I would certainly contribute my 2 pennies worth - I think there's a difference between what he taught and what they say he taught and what it means. I realize it goes against the rules somewhat - promotion of religion - but they don't seem to be enforcing it that much.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

Be good to have a thread on that for all to see. I would certainly contribute my 2 pennies worth - I think there's a difference between what he taught and what they say he taught and what it means. I realize it goes against the rules somewhat - promotion of religion - but they don't seem to be enforcing it that much.

I don't consider the words of Jesus to constitute religion. Just a guide on how to connect with God.  That's what Jesus said.

Religion is something used to control and confuse the masses in my opinion, get them in a big scary building with a weird bloke dressed in fancy dress weaving pious platitudes he had no understanding of........ just  a load of bollocks.

Like I said, separate Jesus from the church and you can see the honest truth and 'good news' of his message.

Edited by Truthspoon

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

I'm free to think what I like and you're entitled to your opinion. If you believe that it is low level analysis, then that is your opinion and that's all it is. 

Editted

Edited by Truthspoon

4 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I don't consider the words of Jesus to constitute religion. 

Religion is something used to control and confuse the masses in my opinion.

So then what the hell is that nonsense above to me for then? I never said sod all about Jesus but made the exact same point as you have above. SMH! 🤦

Just now, Truthspoon said:

You just seem to be coming off a bit high and mighty in my opinion...... just want to let you know that perhaps you're not as smart as you might think you are.

Touche, but I don't think I'm anything nor do I think I am smart. I just liked a documentary and appear to be receiving criticism for doing so. 

Just now, Morpheus said:

So then what the hell is that nonsense above to me for then? I never said sod all about Jesus but made the exact same point as you have above. SMH! 🤦

Because you deliberately tried to pigeon hole Mitchi.... You know nothing about her beliefs...... She talks a lot of sense....and has a great understanding of metaphysics...maybe you could actually learn something from her.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Touche, but I don't think I'm anything nor do I think I am smart. I just liked a documentary and appear to be receiving criticism for doing so. 

Well I thought better of that comment.... sorry about that....  

But you did come out swinging at Mitchi a bit..... I think she comes across here as one of the nicest people here to be honest... didn't really deserve all that grief you have her....and you assuming what she believes and all that...

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Because you deliberately tried to pigeon hole Mitchi.... You know nothing about her beliefs...... She talks a lot of sense....and has a great understanding of metaphysics...maybe you could actually learn something from her.

Well that's a two way street isn't it, because none of what I have said above was in relation to Jesus at all. So, has Michi not done the same to me? 

I don't claim to know anything about Metaphysics or the inner workings of all religions. I watched a documentary, posted a reply to the same saying I liked it and the rest as they is history. 

As for learning from others, I agree, I'm always inclined to listen to others and that would also include you, despite the fact that I feel you overreacting towards my posts which I feel are valid questions of anyone looking into religion should ask. 

I you think I'm being unreasonable, say so and I can consider where I might be going wrong. Just to add, I have no preconceived ideas of what Michi's beliefs are, I merely responded to the post. 👍

Edited by Morpheus

@Morpheus

Why is it so difficult for people who believe in Christianity to believe that there were far more ancient religions on this plain way before the rise of Christ?

It would actually strengthen my faith to learn about pre-flood religions with parallels to Christianity.  I didn’t know Christians denied that.

What I perceive is people using similarities between ancient religions and Christianity to disgrace it.  If Horus and Jesus were both born miraculously, the next logical step is not: 

therefore Christianity is bunk stay away from it. 

Some of the “similarities” found often have nothing to do with Christianity like the drug book example I gave in the post above.  

Why do Christians or any religion for that matter, believe they're right and everyone else is wrong?

Conviction is different from pride.  An atheist, for example, is not an atheist if he believes there might be a god.  Atheists are completely convinced there is no god and they are zealous.  They will shout it from the rooftops.  Same for a Christian/Buddhist/Hindu.  There is no half way.  So if they are all put in a room together there will be drama.

Part of Christianity is to go share it with other people, but teaching through actions, along with evangelism is more effective.  

Jesus said in Matthew 7:1-2 

“Judge not, that ye be not judged.

For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.”

(He goes on to say some really good, slightly humorous stuff after that.)

So being judgmental of others because of their beliefs is against Jesus’ teachings.  I admit it’s very difficult to put into practice.  

Despite the numerous religions that exist today, why do you place Christianity above all other religions?

At the risk of boring you:

I was raised in a pagan town that openly worshipped Dionysus/Bacchus.  I have a depiction of the Roman god Janus tattooed between my shoulder blades. I was a shithead who made a career out of transgressing God’s laws.  I didn’t have the faintest idea I ever did anything wrong until I started looking into Christianity, and I didn’t start looking into Christianity until I found this forum.

At the risk of sounding like a nut:

I started practicing witchcraft and getting attacked by a lot of demonic shit last summer.  It was then that Jesus intervened in my life through dreams. 

Upon studying the Bible I see glaring differences between what I thought Christianity was and what it is.  What I found is the best thing that ever happened in my life.   

The innumerable mechanisms that steer people away from Christianity, I believe, are by design.  After prayerfully studying the Bible, (not the same as worshiping a book) I know the source of these diversions. 

Edited by Michi713
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Michi713 said:

@Morpheus

I started practicing witchcraft and getting attacked by a lot of demonic shit last summer.  It was then that Jesus intervened in my life through dreams. 

Upon studying the Bible I see glaring differences between what I thought Christianity was and what it is.  What I found is the best thing that ever happened in my life.   

The innumerable mechanisms that steer people away from Christianity, I believe, are by design.  After prayerfully studying the Bible, (not the same as worshiping a book) I know the source of these diversions. 

Almost the same story with me.... that's how I know Jesus has real power over evil.... he saved me from it.

I've got real magical ability and it went to my head. My grandmother was a white witch who worshipped Odin, and something weird runs in the family, at least that side. They're related to some great Earl of Yorkshire who went back to William the Conqueror and I'm his great great grandson... perhaps it's the Illuminati bloodline. Got stalked by the Illuminati Freemasons many times, asked me to join them (well they don't ask you so much as surround you and force you to join them) also asked to join Mi5..... might be unusual for some people and they probably don't believe it. If you have magical ability and can make things happen and have the bloodline like I do....then go out there into the wide world, they will seek you out sooner or later. I'm pretty pleased with it all to be honest, given me some great material for my novels.

I saw Jesus in a dream, but not his face, only the back of his head weirdly..... and his didn't have long hair. Short brown hair. 

Haven't physically seen him since, at least not that I remember.....

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Michi713 said:

It would actually strengthen my faith to learn about pre-flood religions with parallels to Christianity.  I didn’t know Christians denied that.

What I perceive is people using similarities between ancient religions and Christianity to disgrace it.  If Horus and Jesus were both born miraculously, the next logical step is not: 

therefore Christianity is bunk stay away from it. 

Some of the “similarities” found often have nothing to do with Christianity like the drug book example I gave in the post above.  

Ok, so you've not seen the subject matter in question, but then launch into a tirade about Jesus without considering what was presented? Not a good start.

I don't believe people are using similarities, how can people be using similarities if these religions where here before Christ? Isn't that a contradiction? Surely the similarities are born from the earlier religions, not the other way round. 

I'm open minded, was there a Jesus? Maybe. Was he the son of God? Remians to be seen. But as per the contents of the documentary I watched for which I seem to be receiving a lot of negativity for doing so, remains speculation, as does the Bible, how it was made and brought forth to the world. So I'm open to many possibilities and not just that Jesus is the saviour. I think it's safer to believe in God than anything else. 

Conviction is different from pride.  An atheist, for example, is not an atheist if he believes there might be a god.  Atheists are completely convinced there is no god and they are zealous.  They will shout it from the rooftops.  Same for a Christian/Buddhist/Hindu.  There is no half way.  So if they are all put in a room together there will be drama.

Part of Christianity is to go share it with other people, but teaching through actions, along with evangelism is more effective.  

Jesus said in Matthew 7:1-2 

“Judge not, that ye be not judged.

For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.”

(He goes on to say some really good, slightly humorous stuff after that.)

So being judgmental of others because of their beliefs is against Jesus’ teachings.  I admit it’s very difficult to put into practice.  

Sorry, but you may as well call yourself an atheist as well at this point.

How can you dismiss every other relgion and say you're not an atheist? It comes back to what I originally said which is the constant battle for the one true religion. You cannot dismiss other factions because that's hypocritical in my opinion. Seeking for number one position and everyone else is wrong. 

As for the Bible, it's nothing but a man made piece of allegory and I remain sceptical of its meanings. The above passage you refer to, whilst it sounds good is again just a contradiction.

Don't judge, because Yee will be judged by the same judge for the right or wrong judgement of judging!!!! Waffle!

At the risk of boring you:

I was raised in a pagan town that openly worshipped Dionysus/Bacchus.  I have a depiction of the Roman god Janus tattooed between my shoulder blades. I was a shithead who made a career out of transgressing God’s laws.  I didn’t have the faintest idea I ever did anything wrong until I started looking into Christianity, and I didn’t start looking into Christianity until I found this forum.

Not boring me at all and your upbringing in paganism is telling. You had no idea of any other system, religion or way of life, therefore what you knew was confined until you discovered alternative ways of seeking God. That was through your experiences of practising paganism. 

I wonder if you have considered if you lived elsewhere in the world, say you were a Muslim, is it likely that you would discover Jesus and convert in the same way? I think the answers probably no and it supports my comments on another thread regarding religion being control of the herd. 

I don't agree that there are mechanisms to push people away from Christianity at all, I believe it's a case of where you are domiciled and your countries culture and way of life that would dictate such a thing in my opinion. 

Therefore, different countries and cultures breed different religions and that has been apparent for eons. 

I've equally found God recently, not Jesus, but God directly. That was through utter despair and sadness. Literally hitting rock bottom and thinking all kinds. But God touched me and gave me the strength to come out of my sadness and finish the job. God moves in mysterious waysand it sounds like we've all had different experiences with that. But, my scepticism of a man called Jesus does not dispell my view of God, it just makes me sceptical of a potentially fictitious individual called Jesus from a book that is also looking a piece of fiction. 

Either way, I'm not saying I'm right and I'm not saying I'm wrong. It's my perception from years of looking at similar ideas. Nothing more, nothing less. All the above is my opinion only and that is all it is, an opinion, because there's no right or wrong as we can only speculate. The truth is, no one knows the truth! 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1

OK.... back on topic.

Redemption through sin. This is how it works to the Kabbalah mind...

https://www.truthspoon.com/2017/02/killer-kabbalah-gang-stalkers-of.html

“..In the Almighty’s sight the repentant sinner has a higher status than the man who has never sinned. This is the meaning of the rabbinic teaching that in the place where the penitent stands the perfectly righteous cannot stand (Ber. 34b). The reason for this has been expounded by the Rabbis in the chapter ‘He Who Builds,’ where it is stated that the letter He is shaped like an exedra (Is a Greek word for  exedra was a covered place in front of a house but open to the outside) so that whomsoever wishes to go astray may do so. That is to say, the world was created by means of the letter He and the Holy One, Blessed is He, created the world wide open in the direction of sin and evil. As the exedra, the world is not fully enclosed but is broken open towards the direction of evil (Sabbath).

Consequently, he who wishes to go astray need not turn in those directions where there is no sin and iniquity by which to enter in the province of the Outside Ones. But the He is open at the top left-hand corner so that if the sinner repents he can be received back there….This is why the righteous cannot stand in the place of the penitents. For the latter have not entered by the door of the righteous, but they have tormented themselves, ascending through the upper door…They have therefore ascended until they stand in the spiritual degree of He – namely, the fifth palace of the Garden of Eden, which is the roof of the He, while the righteous have entered at the opening of the He at the entrance of the exedra.”

This suggestion that a repentant sinner is more valuable to god than a righteous man draws parallels to Jesus’ parable of the lost sheep, but the Kabbalah specifically exalts the sinner which, in the legalistic mind of the Rabbinical authority must conceivably indicate that sin itself serves a purpose and has a value in helping to allow a person to draw nearer to God. This is perhaps what we might understand by the Freemasonic system being described as a ‘peculiar system of morality’. 
  • Like 1

On 3/4/2021 at 4:50 AM, Morpheus said:

Disbelief in man made religion is not disbelief in God, it's just a realisation that religion as we know it has been manipulated over eons.

Agree 100% with this. 

Eg. The concept of sins and sinners and something similar  'karma' in corrupted versions of hinduism /budhism etc is to keep the flock in check, while the real knowledge went underground and was made taboo purely for the sake of appearance, and the common folks under religious shackles led a tame miserable life furtively looking at the skies to see when God’s wrath will befall them.

The occultists knew/ know the code of the realm—how the program is run and that the real power is in you/ all of us, but they externalised it in the form of religions and gods, so all our energy is transferred there.

This is a common theme in hinduism buddhism etc as well, that you have to be poor and beg and suffer to pass through to heaven and then  god will save you—also the funny story about turning your other cheek, etc, while the satanists keep stomping their foot on us with no repercussions.

Coincidentally that is how budhism and corrupted hinduism religion started—the kings in power wanted to keep the occult knowledge to themselves—so they demonised as pagan the worship of ancient gods and goddesses by misrepresenting them as evil and gave the plebs a tame religion to hold onto and be docile.

The romans and jews created the story of jesus and gave the new testament bible that talks of people as born of sin etc  --  all to keep us in state of guilt and to think that we are never good enough until we suffer and are redeemed by the god myth they created.. 

Because we do not follow the Natural Law----this realm is programmed through consent---if people stop being beggars before these evil people the game will stop but these religions program us into thinking that misery and suffereing is good and we even look at a bleeding christ hanging grotesquely on a cross as a sign of something good and something that will be helping them,,,this is indoctrination.

We have the power to snap out of our suffering in a jiffy, just like that, without carrying the burden of the man who in turn carries our burden to redeem us of our sins etc. We need to lay down all our religious baggage. 

Religion=Fear

To be rid of fear is to be gods again..

Edited by Kali
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Kali said:

Eg. The concept of sins and sinners and something similar  'karma' in corrupted versions of hinduism /budhism etc is to keep the flock in check, while the real knowledge went underground and was made taboo purely for the sake of appearance, and the common folks under religious shackles led a tame miserable life furtively looking at the skies to see when God’s wrath will befall them.

No, it's cause and effect. You do bad things you reap the results. 

Also there's something else....evil people tend to have a lot of bad luck, misfortunes, accidents....as if they're not in harmony with the universe....just what I've observed....

You can fool other people but you can't fool yourself..... you KNOW the state of your soul...whether you are a good person, or whether at least you try to be one, and you have light inside you, or you're not. Some people have fear, darkness, constant anxiety inside them. Therefore something is wrong with their balance of Karma. Even though Karma isn't a word I really care for it's a useful short cut for more complicated concepts of electro-magnetic soul health and vibrant light levels.

Edited by Truthspoon

24 minutes ago, Kali said:

The occultists knew/ know the code of the realm—how the program is run and that the real power is in you/ all of us, but they externalised it in the form of religions and gods, so all our energy is transferred there.

Oh? So explain it then.

And why have occultists spent some two thousand years trying to destroy Christianity?

Jesus was a phenomenon they had to deal with......because his apostles had spread his message of spiritual salvation and inner peace so well that they needed to co-opt it. The occultists have finally fulfilled their aim of destroying Christianity.

But they didn't create it. 

Edited by Truthspoon

27 minutes ago, Kali said:

Coincidentally that is how budhism and corrupted hinduism religion started—the kings in power wanted to keep the occult knowledge to themselves—so they demonised as pagan the worship of ancient gods and goddesses by misrepresenting them as evil and gave the plebs a tame religion to hold onto and be docile.

Really? Do you have any evidence for this? 

I was under the impression that Siddhartha Gautama was a historical figure and the creation of Buddhism was directly related to his experiences.

Of course, if you have other information and sources I would love to hear them.

Edited by Truthspoon

17 minutes ago, Kali said:

We have the power to snap out of our suffering in a jiffy, just like that, without carrying the burden of the man who in turn carries our burden to redeem us of our sins etc. We need to lay down all our religious baggage. 

Religion=Fear

To be rid of fear is to be gods again..

Yet your name is Kali...... A goddess to whom children are murdered in India to this day........

Are you sure that associating yourself to a goddess of child murder is good for your spiritual well-being?

I have my doubts. I think you're lost.