Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947) - Occultist, Ceremonial Magician, Poet, Painter, Novelist and Mountaineer

 

FEM9lXKWUAASxYo.jpg.646f7f30f68205e0099ca881043f9315.jpg

 

Bro. Aleister Crowley 33º, 90º, 96º appointed ‘Sovereign Grand Master General’ of the Antient Primitive Rite of Masonry for Great Britain and Ireland on the 31st May 1913.

809033309_ALEISTERCROWLEYentersintotheCONTRACToftheARCH.jpg.82a6807c9e2bfedc07e22a65370540ce.jpg

BEWARE THE “CONTRACT OF THE ARCH” – THE “ARK OF THE COVENANT”

 

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2021/10/noahs-ark-of-the-covenant-revision-6.pdf

https://flickr.com/photos/142603527@N02/albums/72157718418440952

 

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2020/06/new-world-order-of-the-knights-of-the-garter-v2_6.pdf

https://www.flickr.com/photos/142603527@N02/albums/72157716798817413

 

Book of Ecclesiastes: …’and there is no new thing under the sun’.

 

gettyimages-2638450-2048x2048.jpg.b180769d5879e09ee072f5e61803b127.jpg

 

German Empire Certificate for W Bro. Aleister Crowley 33º, 90º, 96º appointed ‘Sovereign Grand Master General’ 31st May 1913.

gettyimages-3091841-2048x2048.jpg.521b4879d01a3a2d23bcbe874dbe30a8.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/24/2021 at 11:20 PM, Weedo said:

@Prince Arthur

Hi how are you? 

I was just wondering if you knew why I'm the royal arch only a few of the astrological signs are included, with the sign for cancer being on the top stone of the arc? Why those signs, and what about the rest? 

 

Screenshot_20210625_002001.jpg.82d481c9eff2afd3c39d72515c64779c.jpg

 

 

Maybe because the longest day in the year occurs on the 21st June? if all were included it would be a circle, not an arch

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Inspired by Prince Arthur.
Look at what I found... arches as a gateway to Baal...

 

 

What could these arches (gateways) represent?
In ancient Syria, the Arch of Palmyra was constructed in front of the existing temple were the Sun-God Baal was worshipped. In the Moloch ceremonies at this temple, children were sacrificed to Ba'al. Palmyra is called Tadmor (or Tamor) in the Bible.
The triumphal arc was constructed in honour of Roman emperor Septimius Severus (emperor from 193 to 211 AD).

ISIS destroyed the monumental arches of Palmyra in 2015.


See the Palmyra ruins including the infamous arch, in 2010.
[img]https://archive.is/OThVg/9bb9ecd8060bfa78d3c7fbc3ac7f993e1b34506e.jpg[/img]

 

The remarkable temple of Palmyra was dedicated to the Semitic god Baal (or Bel).
Although the temple was opened in 32 C.E., major new elements were added over the course of the following 2 centuries.

The temple was dedicated to a Trinity of Baal, with the moon god Aglibol and the sun god Yarhibol.


See Baalshamin (centre), with Aglibol on his right and Yarhibol left.
[img]https://archive.is/OThVg/03aabc1ecbcb6eb8f4cb44d40ac30ccd9b327a31.jpg[/img]
https://smarthistory.org/temple-of-bel-palmyra/
(https://archive.is/OThVg)

 


Roman Emperor Septimius Severus, who erected the Arch of Palmyra as a gateway to Ba'al, made sun worship the most important in the Roman Empire.
The second wife of Septimius Severus was the Emesene Syrian Julia Domna, whose father, Julius Bassianus, descended from the Arab Emesene dynasty and was a high priest of the local cult of the sun god Elagabal (Elagabalus in Latin).
Domna's older sister, Julia Maesa, would become the grandmother of the future Roman emperors Elagabalus and Alexander Severus.

 

By common consensus, the Roman Sol Invictus was really a Syrian sun god, whose cult was promoted in Rome under Emperor Elagabalus.
Elagabalus replaced Jupiter as head of the Roman pantheon with Deus Sol Invictus, and led rites celebrating this deity.

 

Elagabalus was leading the extreme rites that reportedly included orgies and sacrificing children to Sol Invictus. Elagabalus has been described as bisexual and as an openly transvestite.
Elagabalus was murdered at 18 as even a Roman Emperor can go too far: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Septimius_Severus

 


The Arch of Palmyra was reconstructed and took a trip around the world. Claiming the world for Baal?

See the Arch of Palmyra replica in front of the U.S. Capitol building, Washington DC, 2018.
[img]https://archive.is/BYTxY/8aa84bd98de9255ba8daca9cbc3df29f5cab857a.jpg[/img]

 

See the Arch of Palmyra replica at Trafalgar Square in London, as part of the UNESCO World Heritage Week in April 2016 (with the lion of Judah or Mithras in the background).
[img]https://archive.is/MQIwT/93483ecd064fa0fe7d9c1b9bff947bb67a64ce9e.jpg[/img]
https://warriorsoftheruwach.com/en/baal

 

The reconstructed Arch of Palmyra also went to Luxembourg, Switzerland and Italy.
See the reconstructed Arch of Palmyra at the UN's Palace of Nations, Geneva, Switzerland, April 2019.
[img]https://archive.is/26R9b/3b4fffce1826a57b447d91966b9b577563196913.jpg[/img]

 

The replica arch also went to the Hague, in October 2018 (no photos): http://digitalarchaeology.org.uk/media

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/18/2021 at 8:03 PM, Firestarter said:

Inspired by Prince Arthur.
Look at what I found... arches as a gateway to Baal...

 

 

What could these arches (gateways) represent?
In ancient Syria, the Arch of Palmyra was constructed in front of the existing temple were the Sun-God Baal was worshipped. In the Moloch ceremonies at this temple, children were sacrificed to Ba'al. Palmyra is called Tadmor (or Tamor) in the Bible.
The triumphal arc was constructed in honour of Roman emperor Septimius Severus (emperor from 193 to 211 AD).

ISIS destroyed the monumental arches of Palmyra in 2015.


See the Palmyra ruins including the infamous arch, in 2010.
[img]https://archive.is/OThVg/9bb9ecd8060bfa78d3c7fbc3ac7f993e1b34506e.jpg[/img]

 

The remarkable temple of Palmyra was dedicated to the Semitic god Baal (or Bel).
Although the temple was opened in 32 C.E., major new elements were added over the course of the following 2 centuries.

The temple was dedicated to a Trinity of Baal, with the moon god Aglibol and the sun god Yarhibol.


See Baalshamin (centre), with Aglibol on his right and Yarhibol left.
[img]https://archive.is/OThVg/03aabc1ecbcb6eb8f4cb44d40ac30ccd9b327a31.jpg[/img]
https://smarthistory.org/temple-of-bel-palmyra/
(https://archive.is/OThVg)

 


Roman Emperor Septimius Severus, who erected the Arch of Palmyra as a gateway to Ba'al, made sun worship the most important in the Roman Empire.
The second wife of Septimius Severus was the Emesene Syrian Julia Domna, whose father, Julius Bassianus, descended from the Arab Emesene dynasty and was a high priest of the local cult of the sun god Elagabal (Elagabalus in Latin).
Domna's older sister, Julia Maesa, would become the grandmother of the future Roman emperors Elagabalus and Alexander Severus.

 

By common consensus, the Roman Sol Invictus was really a Syrian sun god, whose cult was promoted in Rome under Emperor Elagabalus.
Elagabalus replaced Jupiter as head of the Roman pantheon with Deus Sol Invictus, and led rites celebrating this deity.

 

Elagabalus was leading the extreme rites that reportedly included orgies and sacrificing children to Sol Invictus. Elagabalus has been described as bisexual and as an openly transvestite.
Elagabalus was murdered at 18 as even a Roman Emperor can go too far: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Septimius_Severus

 


The Arch of Palmyra was reconstructed and took a trip around the world. Claiming the world for Baal?

See the Arch of Palmyra replica in front of the U.S. Capitol building, Washington DC, 2018.
[img]https://archive.is/BYTxY/8aa84bd98de9255ba8daca9cbc3df29f5cab857a.jpg[/img]

 

See the Arch of Palmyra replica at Trafalgar Square in London, as part of the UNESCO World Heritage Week in April 2016 (with the lion of Judah or Mithras in the background).
[img]https://archive.is/MQIwT/93483ecd064fa0fe7d9c1b9bff947bb67a64ce9e.jpg[/img]
https://warriorsoftheruwach.com/en/baal

 

The reconstructed Arch of Palmyra also went to Luxembourg, Switzerland and Italy.
See the reconstructed Arch of Palmyra at the UN's Palace of Nations, Geneva, Switzerland, April 2019.
[img]https://archive.is/26R9b/3b4fffce1826a57b447d91966b9b577563196913.jpg[/img]

 

The replica arch also went to the Hague, in October 2018 (no photos): http://digitalarchaeology.org.uk/media

Ba'al simply means Lord.

 

TBH I can see why a sun god would be worshipped. Without the sun this planet would be a dead rock. The god of the bible is basically the sky god, El, in which the sun, moon and planets move, and which all things live beneath (from a geocentric view)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Crypto777 said:

Ba'al simply means Lord.

Maybe next month, more on Sinterklaas, Christmas, and Easter...

 

Baal (a.k.a. Ba'al) was the Sacred Bull (is it a "coincidence" that originally "vaccines" were made from cows?) that was widely worshipped in the ancient Near East since the third millennium BC.
946f480c58c4ffbc8dd54b2376546e0c1cdf733d

 

In Canaanite lore, Baal was the ruler of Heaven, and god of the sun, rain, thunder, fertility, and agriculture. The Ras Shamra tablets, discovered in northern Syria in 1958, suggest that at one time Baal was their Supreme god.
Baal Hammon was the supreme god of the Carthaginians.
Baal-worship included sex ritual that once included Israelites.

 

In the Bible, according to Jeremiah 19:5 child sacrifice was offered to Baal and to other gods.
Also see Hosea 11:2:

Quote

The more I called Israel, the further they went from me. They sacrificed to the Baals and they burned incense to images.


https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5894#p5894

 


The following video, makes a convincing case that Judaism's Yahweh worshipping, was really a rehashing of Pagan, Canaanite El and Ba'al Hadad worship...


It paints further connection to the Egyptian gods (Osiris) and the Sumerian Enki.

And ends with a discussion on different versions of the Hebrew Bible Tanach, and the Torah. In the original version, Abraham DID sacrifice his son Isaac to Yahweh...

 

If I understand correctly, the video is mostly based on information from Mark S. Smith.

 

Edited by Firestarter
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/21/2021 at 6:42 AM, Firestarter said:

Maybe next month, more on Sinterklaas, Christmas, and Easter...

 

Baal (a.k.a. Ba'al) was the Sacred Bull (is it a "coincidence" that originally "vaccines" were made from cows?) that was widely worshipped in the ancient Near East since the third millennium BC.
946f480c58c4ffbc8dd54b2376546e0c1cdf733d

 

In Canaanite lore, Baal was the ruler of Heaven, and god of the sun, rain, thunder, fertility, and agriculture. The Ras Shamra tablets, discovered in northern Syria in 1958, suggest that at one time Baal was their Supreme god.
Baal Hammon was the supreme god of the Carthaginians.
Baal-worship included sex ritual that once included Israelites.

 

In the Bible, according to Jeremiah 19:5 child sacrifice was offered to Baal and to other gods.
Also see Hosea 11:2:


https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5894#p5894

 


The following video, makes a convincing case that Judaism's Yahweh worshipping, was really a rehashing of Pagan, Canaanite El and Ba'al Hadad worship...


It paints further connection to the Egyptian gods (Osiris) and the Sumerian Enki.

And ends with a discussion on different versions of the Hebrew Bible Tanach, and the Torah. In the original version, Abraham DID sacrifice his son Isaac to Yahweh...

 

If I understand correctly, the video is mostly based on information from Mark S. Smith.

 

When you did say he sacrificed his son to god, I think thats the northern tradition. In the southern tradition he didnt. The OT we have now is basically a combination of various sources with contradictions removed or altered to make one book.

 

I have linked that video to people many times as its excellent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Crypto777 said:

When you did say he sacrificed his son to god, I think thats the northern tradition. In the southern tradition he didnt.

I think that the tale of Abraham prepared to sacrifice his "one and only" son (?) Isaac to "Yahweh" is one of the most disgusting things in the Bible (whether he went ahead or not).

Why would I sell my soul to a "God" like that (couldn't you just as well worship Satan)?

 

I don't understand at all what are you saying with that the Tanach (a.k.a. Old Testament) is specifically different in the "northern" than in the "southern" tradition?

The Bible has been translated many times (according to some sources the most translated book in the world), but what tradition?!? There are different "Christian" traditions: Catholic, Protestant, Orthodox... but as far as I know not specifically "northern" or "southern"?!?

Edited by Firestarter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/27/2021 at 9:08 PM, Firestarter said:

I think that the tale of Abraham prepared to sacrifice his "one and only" son (?) Isaac to "Yahweh" is one of the most disgusting things in the Bible (whether he went ahead or not).

Why would I sell my soul to a "God" like that (couldn't you just as well worship Satan)?

 

I don't understand at all what are you saying with that the Tanach (a.k.a. Old Testament) is specifically different in the "northern" than in the "southern" tradition?

The Bible has been translated many times (according to some sources the most translated book in the world), but what tradition?!? There are different "Christian" traditions: Catholic, Protestant, Orthodox... but as far as I know not specifically "northern" or "southern"?!?

The old testament was created from 4 sources and the contradictions largely ironed out

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

GEORGIA enters into the CONTRACT of the ARCH - 1983

 

Georgia’s latest TEMPLE of SOLOMON - SOL (SUN) and MON (MOON)

 

The RUSSIA - GEORGIA FRIENDSHIP ARCH – GUDAURI, GEORGIA, 1983

 

Overlooking the DEVIL’S Valley in the Caucasus Mountains

 

WAR and DEATH would follow in 2008.

 

599069410_GEORGIAentersintotheCONTRACToftheARCH.jpg.178be4a0269141e1e2d0d69b04b79668.jpg

The ARK of the COVENANT – the CONTRACT of the ARCH

 

The Russo-Georgian War - a war between Georgia, Russia and the Russian-backed self-proclaimed republics of South Ossetia and Abkhazia.

 

The war took place in August 2008 following a period of worsening relations between Russia and Georgia, both formerly constituent republics of the Soviet Union.

 

The fighting took place in the strategically important Transcaucasia region.

 

It is regarded as the first European war of the 21st century.

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2021/12/noahs-ark-of-the-covenant-revision-7-1.pdf

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2022/02/v-for-victory-v4.pdf

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2020/06/new-world-order-of-the-knights-of-the-garter-v2_6.pdf

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2018/08/house-of-the-rising-sun-v0_7.pdf

 

228023770_Copyofgud_0.jpeg.45368cbfac1bdc61c8b7f6795cdc5e27.jpeg

 

Overlooking the DEVIL’S Valley in the Caucasus Mountains

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, alexa said:

 

I always did wonder why the Levites had to wear special clothing ???

 

alevite.jpg.b233cd0211d11d86f6712344f9568261.jpg

 

Which brings me to the Masonic apron the Mason's wear which is symbolic for this.

 

You will need to find out the meaning of each symbolism which are plenty in the image you have provided.

I have described YHVH in this post. Why do you need fire, water, air and earth which you are made of? Christians were told not to question so you won't find the answer by attending church on Sundays. It's all to do with magic but magic is science which is to be revealed by the scientists in the future.

 

I take it blue is to be inline with the blue beings.....aka blue gods.

Why blue/red, blue/gold? Contrasting colours activate vibration and on it goes....it's technology! 😁

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Why blue/red, blue/gold? Contrasting colours activate vibration and on it goes....it's technology!

 

The Ancient ones were far more advanced than we gave them credit for. The Bible is a science, medical & Autonomy book all rolled into one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Alchemical Weddings

 

The Twin Pillars of Jachin and Boaz.

 

The ALCHEMical fusion of male and female to create a parthenogenic ‘HYBRID’.

 

The Chemical Wedding of Man and Woman, Mater and Pater, Sun and Moon, Mona and Lisa…

 

SOVEREIGN – to reign from above – the ‘HIGH BRID(e)’ – the monARCH.

 

The ROYAL Secret of the Knights Templars (York Rite) and the 32nd Degree (Scottish Rite)

 

solve et coagula – ‘dissolve and conjoin’

 

A005.jpg.b52b365164b8d2ae2bc355fd459a9ac7.jpg

 

SUPERIUS - The HYBRID(e) - monARCH - Sovereign - GOLD

 

INFERIUS - Man and Woman - LEAD

 

alchemicalwedding.jpg.bbc42ecc06a63a3d6a02b965f2770a55.jpg

 

chemicalwedding.jpg.dc0dd49b33c8e213bef88ec688c28c24.jpg

 

sun-and-moon.jpg.26e9e9bf6b37123fb0a911639806f0a9.jpg

 

A010.jpg.7dc934949baacb14bb22989bcc4aebdc.jpg

 

ANDROG(ynous) – a mixed up DRAGON.

 

DurerWidowsSon.jpg.8ddde565fb97121839a820f05a282442.jpg

 

rosemary.jpg.b31bc92d5550b7af6b7933f07623dc63.jpg

 

 

TheRoyalSecret02.JPG.941afdf39726754a5604637e03ace82c.JPG

 

The KNIGHTS TEMPLAR

Keepers of the ROYAL Secret

Angels and Demons – As Above, So Below

baPHomet worshippers

 

zzz.jpeg.45251a4b9ab3392e1bb5cb9cf57c2428.jpeg

 

TheyLive.JPG.c2099e087d5e10e50ffdda518d07dfe5.JPG

 

Christine_of_Mecklenburg-Gstrow_Countess_of_Stolberg-Gedern.jpg.3034ac9dcffcb7908c5a6a7d4ddf65c8.jpg

 

Christine of Mecklenburg-Güstrow

Christine of Mecklenburg-Güstrow (14 August 1663 – 3 August 1749) was a German noblewoman of the House of Mecklenburg and by marriage Countess of Stolberg-Gedern.

Between 1684 and 1705 she had 23 children in 19 pregnancies (including 4 sets of twins). 

  1. Gustav Adolph, Hereditary Prince of Stolberg-Gedern (born and died Gedern, 17 January 1684).
  2. A daughter (born and died Gedern, 17 January 1684), twin of Gustav Adolph.
  3. Gustav Ernest, Hereditary Prince of Stolberg-Gedern (Gedern, 10 March 1685 – Gedern, 14 June 1689).
  4. Fredericka Charlotte (Gedern, 3 April 1686 – Laubach, 10 January 1739), married on 8 December 1709 to Frederick Ernest, Count of Solms-Laubach.
  5. Emilie Auguste (Gedern, 11 May 1687 – Rossla, 30 June 1730), married on 1 October 1709 to Jost Christian, Count of Stolberg-Rossla (her first-cousin).
  6. Christiana Louise (Gedern, 6 April 1688 – Gedern, 11 August 1691).
  7. Albertine Antonie (Gedern, 15 April 1689 – Gedern, 16 August 1691).
  8. Charles Louis, Hereditary Prince of Stolberg-Gedern (Gedern, 15 April 1689 – Gedern, 6 August 1691), twin of Albertine Antonie.
  9. Gustave Magdalene (Gedern, 6 April 1690 – Gedern, 22 March 1691).
  10. Christian Ernest, Count of Stolberg-Wernigerode (Gedern, 2 April 1691 – Wernigerode, 25 October 1771).
  11. Christine Eleonore (Gedern, 12 September 1692 – Büdingen, 30 January 1745), married on 8 August 1708 to Ernest Casimir I, Count of Isenburg-Büdingen in Büdingen.
  12. Frederick Charles, Prince of Stolberg-Gedern (Gedern, 11 October 1693 – Gedern, 28 September 1767).
  13. Ernestine Wilhelmine (Gedern, 29 January 1695 – Wächtersbach, 7 May 1759), married on 7 December 1725 to Ferdinand Maximilian, Count of Isenburg-Büdingen in Wächtersbach.
  14. Fredericka Louise (Gedern, 20 January 1696 – Gedern, 24 April 1697).
  15. Louis Adolph (Gedern, 17 June 1697 – Gedern, 6 January 1698).
  16. Henry August, Count of Stolberg-Schwarza (Gedern, 17 June 1697 – Schwarza, 14 September 1748), twin of Louis Adolph.
  17. Sophie Christiane (Gedern, 17 August 1698 – Gedern, 14 June 1771), unmarried.
  18. Ferdinande Henriette (Gedern, 2 October 1699 – Schönberg, Odenwald, 31 January 1750), married on 15 December 1719 to George August, Count of Erbach-Schönberg. Through her, Christine was the great-great-great-grandmother of Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom.[6][7]
  19. Rudolph Lebrecht (Gedern, 17 September 1701 – Gedern, 6 April 1702).
  20. Louis Christian (Gedern, 17 September 1701 – Gedern, 22 November 1701), twin of Rudolph Lebrecht.
  21. Auguste Marie (Gedern, 28 November 1702 – Herford, 3 July 1768), a nun in Herford, created Princess in 1742.
  22. Caroline Adolphine (Gedern, 27 April 1704 – Gedern, 10 February 1707).
  23. Philippina Louise (Gedern, 20 October 1705 – Philippseich, 1 November 1744), married on 2 April 1725 to William Maurice II, Count of Isenburg-Philippseich.

Christine was the great-great-great-grandmother of Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom.

 

Queen_Victoria_and_Royal_Family.jpg.a92364cd154257a4379bbb84619c3e6d.jpg

RB01.jpg.8a677ca99813a162252f5581d27866ff.jpg

ROSEMARsBaby04.jpg.3aa5c1689e2f6f67fa71a7417b88b6be.jpgROSEMARsBaby05.jpg.145e59a180a03c797f18f49c3e3bdb21.jpgRB02.jpg.1041f992fb5647e372bc08acdd75f80d.jpgROSEMARYsBaby.jpg.57e17ec6938827a3e2138fed418135c1.jpgRB03.jpg.406efb2074f692c7992ab45bd32d1da9.jpg

 

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2022/11/v-for-victory-v10.pdf

 

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2022/12/domes-dei-project-v01.pdf

 

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2021/12/noahs-ark-of-the-covenant-revision-7-1.pdf

 

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2020/06/new-world-order-of-the-knights-of-the-garter-v2_6.pdf

 

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2020/06/knights-of-the-garter-1348-to-1984-by-grace-holmes-publisher-oxley.pdf

 

Baphomet-Eliphas-Levi.jpg.1d12585425dee85d971dd01c6999de14.jpg

 

SOLVE et COAGULA - dissolve and conjoin

 

The ROYAL HYBRID

 

The DEVIL'S BRIDE

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Prince Arthur
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2021 at 4:20 PM, Weedo said:

@Prince Arthur

Hi how are you? 

I was just wondering if you knew why I'm the royal arch only a few of the astrological signs are included, with the sign for cancer being on the top stone of the arc? Why those signs, and what about the rest? 

 

Screenshot_20210625_002001.jpg.82d481c9eff2afd3c39d72515c64779c.jpg

 

 

 

The quantity of Signs depicted is seven. This has to do with the 'Contract' @Prince Arthur is alluding to.

 

Cancer is the 'Key' because of what Cancer ultimately symbolizes within the context of the image and the Contract.

 

Cancer is a sign of rebirth/reincarnation. Now you know what the Contract(s) is. There is more than one to choose from. Choose wisely. 🙂

 

BTW...

 

The image above is the Genesis Creation Account told symbolically.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/30/2023 at 8:24 AM, Prince Arthur said:

Alchemical Weddings

 

The Twin Pillars of Jachin and Boaz.

 

The ALCHEMical fusion of male and female to create a parthenogenic ‘HYBRID’.

 

The Chemical Wedding of Man and Woman, Mater and Pater, Sun and Moon, Mona and Lisa…

 

SOVEREIGN – to reign from above – the ‘HIGH BRID(e)’ – the monARCH.

 

The ROYAL Secret of the Knights Templars (York Rite) and the 32nd Degree (Scottish Rite)

 

solve et coagula – ‘dissolve and conjoin’

 

A005.jpg.b52b365164b8d2ae2bc355fd459a9ac7.jpg

 

SUPERIUS - The HYBRID(e) - monARCH - Sovereign - GOLD

 

INFERIUS - Man and Woman - LEAD

 

alchemicalwedding.jpg.bbc42ecc06a63a3d6a02b965f2770a55.jpg

 

chemicalwedding.jpg.dc0dd49b33c8e213bef88ec688c28c24.jpg

 

sun-and-moon.jpg.26e9e9bf6b37123fb0a911639806f0a9.jpg

 

A010.jpg.7dc934949baacb14bb22989bcc4aebdc.jpg

 

ANDROG(ynous) – a mixed up DRAGON.

 

DurerWidowsSon.jpg.8ddde565fb97121839a820f05a282442.jpg

 

rosemary.jpg.b31bc92d5550b7af6b7933f07623dc63.jpg

 

 

TheRoyalSecret02.JPG.941afdf39726754a5604637e03ace82c.JPG

 

The KNIGHTS TEMPLAR

Keepers of the ROYAL Secret

Angels and Demons – As Above, So Below

baPHomet worshippers

 

zzz.jpeg.45251a4b9ab3392e1bb5cb9cf57c2428.jpeg

 

TheyLive.JPG.c2099e087d5e10e50ffdda518d07dfe5.JPG

 

Christine_of_Mecklenburg-Gstrow_Countess_of_Stolberg-Gedern.jpg.3034ac9dcffcb7908c5a6a7d4ddf65c8.jpg

 

Christine of Mecklenburg-Güstrow

Christine of Mecklenburg-Güstrow (14 August 1663 – 3 August 1749) was a German noblewoman of the House of Mecklenburg and by marriage Countess of Stolberg-Gedern.

Between 1684 and 1705 she had 23 children in 19 pregnancies (including 4 sets of twins). 

  1. Gustav Adolph, Hereditary Prince of Stolberg-Gedern (born and died Gedern, 17 January 1684).
  2. A daughter (born and died Gedern, 17 January 1684), twin of Gustav Adolph.
  3. Gustav Ernest, Hereditary Prince of Stolberg-Gedern (Gedern, 10 March 1685 – Gedern, 14 June 1689).
  4. Fredericka Charlotte (Gedern, 3 April 1686 – Laubach, 10 January 1739), married on 8 December 1709 to Frederick Ernest, Count of Solms-Laubach.
  5. Emilie Auguste (Gedern, 11 May 1687 – Rossla, 30 June 1730), married on 1 October 1709 to Jost Christian, Count of Stolberg-Rossla (her first-cousin).
  6. Christiana Louise (Gedern, 6 April 1688 – Gedern, 11 August 1691).
  7. Albertine Antonie (Gedern, 15 April 1689 – Gedern, 16 August 1691).
  8. Charles Louis, Hereditary Prince of Stolberg-Gedern (Gedern, 15 April 1689 – Gedern, 6 August 1691), twin of Albertine Antonie.
  9. Gustave Magdalene (Gedern, 6 April 1690 – Gedern, 22 March 1691).
  10. Christian Ernest, Count of Stolberg-Wernigerode (Gedern, 2 April 1691 – Wernigerode, 25 October 1771).
  11. Christine Eleonore (Gedern, 12 September 1692 – Büdingen, 30 January 1745), married on 8 August 1708 to Ernest Casimir I, Count of Isenburg-Büdingen in Büdingen.
  12. Frederick Charles, Prince of Stolberg-Gedern (Gedern, 11 October 1693 – Gedern, 28 September 1767).
  13. Ernestine Wilhelmine (Gedern, 29 January 1695 – Wächtersbach, 7 May 1759), married on 7 December 1725 to Ferdinand Maximilian, Count of Isenburg-Büdingen in Wächtersbach.
  14. Fredericka Louise (Gedern, 20 January 1696 – Gedern, 24 April 1697).
  15. Louis Adolph (Gedern, 17 June 1697 – Gedern, 6 January 1698).
  16. Henry August, Count of Stolberg-Schwarza (Gedern, 17 June 1697 – Schwarza, 14 September 1748), twin of Louis Adolph.
  17. Sophie Christiane (Gedern, 17 August 1698 – Gedern, 14 June 1771), unmarried.
  18. Ferdinande Henriette (Gedern, 2 October 1699 – Schönberg, Odenwald, 31 January 1750), married on 15 December 1719 to George August, Count of Erbach-Schönberg. Through her, Christine was the great-great-great-grandmother of Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom.[6][7]
  19. Rudolph Lebrecht (Gedern, 17 September 1701 – Gedern, 6 April 1702).
  20. Louis Christian (Gedern, 17 September 1701 – Gedern, 22 November 1701), twin of Rudolph Lebrecht.
  21. Auguste Marie (Gedern, 28 November 1702 – Herford, 3 July 1768), a nun in Herford, created Princess in 1742.
  22. Caroline Adolphine (Gedern, 27 April 1704 – Gedern, 10 February 1707).
  23. Philippina Louise (Gedern, 20 October 1705 – Philippseich, 1 November 1744), married on 2 April 1725 to William Maurice II, Count of Isenburg-Philippseich.

Christine was the great-great-great-grandmother of Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom.

 

Queen_Victoria_and_Royal_Family.jpg.a92364cd154257a4379bbb84619c3e6d.jpg

RB01.jpg.8a677ca99813a162252f5581d27866ff.jpg

ROSEMARsBaby04.jpg.3aa5c1689e2f6f67fa71a7417b88b6be.jpgROSEMARsBaby05.jpg.145e59a180a03c797f18f49c3e3bdb21.jpgRB02.jpg.1041f992fb5647e372bc08acdd75f80d.jpgROSEMARYsBaby.jpg.57e17ec6938827a3e2138fed418135c1.jpgRB03.jpg.406efb2074f692c7992ab45bd32d1da9.jpg

 

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2022/11/v-for-victory-v10.pdf

 

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2022/12/domes-dei-project-v01.pdf

 

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2021/12/noahs-ark-of-the-covenant-revision-7-1.pdf

 

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2020/06/new-world-order-of-the-knights-of-the-garter-v2_6.pdf

 

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2020/06/knights-of-the-garter-1348-to-1984-by-grace-holmes-publisher-oxley.pdf

 

Baphomet-Eliphas-Levi.jpg.1d12585425dee85d971dd01c6999de14.jpg

 

SOLVE et COAGULA - dissolve and conjoin

 

The ROYAL HYBRID

 

The DEVIL'S BRIDE

 

 

 

 

 

 

Alchemicaldragons03.jpg.6328bca47858e52f26d67741e3011724.jpg

 

Das Buch der Heiligen Dreifaltigkeit (Book of the Holy Trinity) – circa 15th Century


About 23 manuscripts have survived.

 

From the texts, these images are referred to as the Antichrist or Luciferic hermaphrodite and the Mercurial hermaphrodite.

 

Alchemicaldragons01.jpg.6cec5813ae9b21a3208dc6b62101e4b0.jpg

 

Alchemical Weddings

 

The Twin Pillars of Jachin and Boaz.

The ALCHEMical fusion of male and female to create a parthenogenic ‘HYBRID’.

The Chemical Wedding of Man and Woman, Mater and Pater, Sun and Moon, Mona and Lisa…

SOVEREIGN – to reign from above – the ‘HIGH BRID(e)’ – the monARCH.

The ROYAL Secret of the Knights Templars (York Rite) and the 32nd Degree (Scottish Rite)

solve et coagula – ‘dissolve and conjoin’

 

ANDROGynous - a mixed up DRAGON

 

Alchemicaldragons02.jpg.d43c31e2dbf00540f0cbf60e456b1bb9.jpg

 

ANDROGtranslation.JPG.b2c60dbe672eada66927c12388e53c59.JPG

 

Alchemicaldragons04.jpg.59217b98792a58b043f76a84fd664312.jpg

 

The Twin Pillars of Jachin and Boaz.

The ALCHEMical fusion of male and female to create a parthenogenic ‘HYBRID’.

The Chemical Wedding of Man and Woman, Mater and Pater, Sun and Moon, Mona and Lisa…

SOVEREIGN – to reign from above – the ‘HIGH BRID(e)’ – the monARCH.

The ROYAL Secret of the Knights Templars (York Rite) and the 32nd Degree (Scottish Rite)

solve et coagula – ‘dissolve and conjoin’

 

man and woman - 'inferior' - LEAD

ANDROGynous hermaPHrodite DRAGON Bloodlines- 'superior' - GOLD

 

(gold) SOVEREIGN - to reign from above - the monARCH...

 

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2023/05/v-for-victory-v12.pdf

http://pubastrology.com/alchemical-weddings/

http://pubastrology.com/the-widows-son/

http://pubastrology.com/enter-the-dragon/

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Prince Arthur said:

Alchemical Weddings

 

Sperm marrying Egg. Conception. To be Born Again.

 

5 hours ago, Prince Arthur said:

The ROYAL Secret of the Knights Templars (York Rite) and the 32nd Degree (Scottish Rite)

solve et coagula – ‘dissolve and conjoin’

 

To reincarnate as a 'Messiah', 'World Leader' or 'King' (Christian Antichrist)...

 

HermeitcalTriumph-SM.png.3d7de615e0b17643bac5182d58e9c283.png

 

 

ChamberofReflection.png.037796baa6d9785e45221e4abf3c24c3.png

 

Notice the feet in some of the Rebis images. They represent the Cockatrice...

 

Isaiah 14:29

"Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent’s root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent."

 

Pay attention!!!

 

Isaiah 59:4-5
"None calleth for justice, nor any pleadeth for truth: they trust in vanity, and speak lies; they conceive mischief, and bring forth iniquity. They hatch cockatrice’ eggs, and weave the spider’s web: he that eateth of their eggs dieth, and that which is crushed breaketh out into a viper."

 

The 'Eggs' are the Forbidden Fruit OVUM of Reincarnation. Those that partake will face the Second Death!

 

Cockatrice.jpg.f778467eb95f63b57592d95804b6c86e.jpg

 

All you Freemasons out there better wake up. As they say... be careful what you wish for.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...