The Royal Druids (monARCHs) entering into the 'CONTRACT of the ARCH' - initiations by the ARCH Druids

1601207795_TheROYALDRUIDSenteringintotheCONTRACToftheARCH.jpg.149adc887bca3914c07a61cf8d3eeb46.jpg

RgZnr0.gif.8a7c8526e88f5ed3de6d8c34b864f301.gif

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2021/06/noahs-ark-of-the-covenant-revision-3.pdf

_https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2021/06/noahs-ark-of-the-covenant-revision-3.pdf

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2020/06/new-world-order-of-the-knights-of-the-garter-v2_6.pdf

_https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2020/06/new-world-order-of-the-knights-of-the-garter-v2_6.pdf

STONEHENGE enters into the CONTRACT of the ARCH circa 3000 BC.jpg

@Prince Arthur

Hi how are you? 

I was just wondering if you knew why I'm the royal arch only a few of the astrological signs are included, with the sign for cancer being on the top stone of the arc? Why those signs, and what about the rest? 

Screenshot_20210625_002001.jpg.82d481c9eff2afd3c39d72515c64779c.jpg

20 hours ago, Weedo said:

@Prince Arthur

Hi how are you? 

I was just wondering if you knew why I'm the royal arch only a few of the astrological signs are included, with the sign for cancer being on the top stone of the arc? Why those signs, and what about the rest? 

Screenshot_20210625_002001.jpg.82d481c9eff2afd3c39d72515c64779c.jpg

Welcome to the forum Weedo. I have been enjoying your contributions so far so I am glad you have joined. 🙂

I hope you don't mind me butting in before Prince Arthur has had a chance to reply, but I think I can answer your question as far as I understand this aspect of Freemasonic symbolism.

My understanding is that the arch represents the sun's movements through the heavens and that Freemasonry, with its Babylonian (and even more ancient) mystery school roots, is based on ancient reverence of the sun. And, all over the world, can be found mounds, altars, temples and other structures from antiquity dedicated to its worship. And many deities were associated with the sun too including Hiram Abiff, Apollo, Osiris, Ra, Mithras, Balder the Beautiful, Tezcatlipoca and Quetzalcoatl.

Each of the cardinal signs of the zodiac are associated with their respective cardinal points which divide the year into seasons and form a cross (which some have suggested is where the cross of Christianity comes from). Aries is positioned on the left hand side of the arch and the beginning of this sign is when the Spring Equinox takes place. On the right hand side with Libra comes the Autumnal Equinox. Cancer is at the top as the sign in which the Summer Solstice occurs and Capricorn (not a visible part of the arch) is ushered in with the Winter Solstice.

The visible part of the arch shows the period of the year when the sun is at the peak of its power in its annual cycle as, from the Spring Equinox through to the Autumnal Equinox, we have more light and warmth from it. Once autumn sets in, the sun is pictured as an old man, shuffling and bent-backed - its rays have become muted, less visible and weakened with the cruel winter months still to come in its journey. The winter signs of Sagittarius and Capricorn are where the sun is at its lowest ebb - it has been slain by the Sagittarean archer only to be reborn again, after a three day hiatus following the Winter Solstice (December 21st / 22nd), on 25th December. No movement of the sun in the sky could be detected by the ancients during these three days with the shortest amount of daylight, hence the belief that the sun had died. Pagans celebrated 25th December as the birthday of the sun and the time when it starts to regain strength again to fight off the winter darkness.

In the middle of the arch, on the shield, are depicted the bull, the lion, the eagle and the man. These represent the fixed signs of the zodiac - the bull is Taurus, the lion is Leo, the eagle is Scorpio and the man is Aquarius. My understanding is that this is representative of precession of the equinoxes which the ancients certainly knew about. The age of Taurus saw the fortification of the Sumerian culture, the Minoan civilisation and the height of ancient Egypt - this was the age where the sun was located in the constellation of Taurus at the Spring Equinox with Leo being the point of the Summer Solstice, Scorpio on the autumnal axis point and Aquarius at the Winter Solstice. So it could be a pointer to the origins of Freemasonry during this Age of Taurus with the many creation myths that also date to this time such as the myth of Osiris in the Egyptian pyramid texts and the Sumerian epic of Gilgamesh.

Or perhaps the arch's meaning is based in even more ancient beliefs and knowledge - for example, many believe that the Sphinx is far older than mainstream history allows as evidenced by its water erosion which is suggestive of significant rainfall during its lifetime. Some, including most famously Graham Hancock and Robert Bauval, have the Sphinx's creation aligned with the age of Leo which coincided with the end of the Younger Dryas around 10,500 BCE which itself has been linked to global cataclysm and the ancient flood myths. Of course, this would call for a drastic revision of our understanding of our ancient past and our so-called primitive ancestors.

Edited by Mitochondrial Eve
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Welcome to the forum Weedo. I have been enjoying your contributions so far so I am glad you have joined. 🙂

I hope you don't mind me butting in before Prince Arthur has had a chance to reply, but I think I can answer your question as far as I understand this aspect of Freemasonic symbolism.

My understanding is that the arch represents the sun's movements through the heavens and that Freemasonry, with its Babylonian (and even more ancient) mystery school roots, is based on ancient reverence of the sun. And, all over the world, can be found mounds, altars, temples and other structures from antiquity dedicated to its worship. And many deities were associated with the sun too including Hiram Abiff, Apollo, Osiris, Ra, Mithras, Balder the Beautiful, Tezcatlipoca and Quetzalcoatl.

Each of the cardinal signs of the zodiac are associated with their respective cardinal points which divide the year into seasons and form a cross (which some have suggested is where the cross of Christianity comes from). Aries is positioned on the left hand side of the arch and the beginning of this sign is when the Spring Equinox takes place. On the right hand side with Libra comes the Autumnal Equinox. Cancer is at the top as the sign in which the Summer Solstice occurs and Capricorn (not a visible part of the arch) is ushered in with the Winter Solstice.

The visible part of the arch shows the period of the year when the sun is at the peak of its power in its annual cycle as, from the Spring Equinox through to the Autumnal Equinox, we have more light and warmth from it. Once autumn sets in, the sun is pictured as an old man, shuffling and bent-backed - its rays have become muted, less visible and weakened with the cruel winter months still to come in its journey. The winter signs of Sagittarius and Capricorn are where the sun is at its lowest ebb - it has been slain by the Sagittarean archer only to be reborn again, after a three day hiatus following the Winter Solstice (December 21st / 22nd), on 25th December. No movement of the sun in the sky could be detected by the ancients during these three days with the shortest amount of daylight, hence the belief that the sun had died. Pagans celebrated 25th December as the birthday of the sun and the time when it starts to regain strength again to fight off the winter darkness.

In the middle of the arch, on the shield, are depicted the bull, the lion, the eagle and the man. These represent the fixed signs of the zodiac - the bull is Taurus, the lion is Leo, the eagle is Scorpio and the man is Aquarius. My understanding is that this is representative of precession of the equinoxes which the ancients certainly knew about. The age of Taurus saw the fortification of the Sumerian culture, the Minoan civilisation and the height of ancient Egypt - this was the age where the sun was located in the constellation of Taurus at the Spring Equinox with Leo being the point of the Summer Solstice, Scorpio on the autumnal axis point and Aquarius at the Winter Solstice. So it could be a pointer to the origins of Freemasonry during this Age of Taurus with the many creation myths that also date to this time such as the myth of Osiris in the Egyptian pyramid texts and the Sumerian epic of Gilgamesh.

Or perhaps the arch's meaning is based in even more ancient beliefs and knowledge - for example, many believe that the Sphinx is far older than mainstream history allows as evidenced by its water erosion which is suggestive of significant rainfall during its lifetime. Some, including most famously Graham Hancock and Robert Bauval, have the Sphinx's creation aligned with the age of Leo which coincided with the end of the Younger Dryas around 10,500 BCE which itself has been linked to global cataclysm and the ancient flood myths. Of course, this would call for a drastic revision of our understanding of our ancient past and our so-called primitive ancestors.

Thank you so much for this elaborate and generous reply. Now I understand the part of sun-worship related choice of zodiac signs better. It makes a lot of sense. 

I've heard of the theory of the sphinx being from the era of when the sun was in leo during the time and place that you described, and definitely without a doubt the sphinxs' body is water weathered. It shows the exact same water erosion we see in all desert valleys that were under water after previous deluges. You can clearly see the layers that were created by water friction. It also proves beyond doubt that the current under-sized head is not the original, as it is not in tune with the body. Many think that the original sphinx head was that of a lion. Leo is not a dual creature like sagitarius, capricorn, etc, so that would make sense - according to the earliest known Egyptian zodiac sky map design from the ptolemeic period at Dendera, which is at the L'Ouvre right now. 

For me the Free masonic movement was always an enigma, and I have a family member who is part of a lodge in America. I always gave it the benefit of the doubt, as it uses biblical and prophetic names and concepts. It seems their biggest aim is building a temple of Solomon, which the original of course was used to worship the one God. But at the same time there are so many satanic variables visible in their religious sect. And lately I've seen this long video by Australian x factor winner (Altyan Childs), exposing them, and to me it is now beyond 99.9% sure that it is a luciferian and satanic cult at its core. The evidence is from the books, symbolism and words of their own leaders and most prominent members. 

Here is a link on YouTube, and it surprises me that it's still on there 

I find it interesting that so many sun/star/moon worshipping (as stepping stones to Satan worship among the high ranking initiated few), use so many monotheistic concepts. 

Anyway, it is an honor that you like my first few posts, and I hope that I won't disappoint you in the future, if God gives me the means to continue expressing ideas here. 

Nice meeting you and all the best! 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

ARKansas enters into the CONTRACT of the ARCH

Statue - Christ of the OzARKs (66ft tall) - Erected 1966 – EUREKA Springs, ARKansas

ARCHhimedes' famous exclamation:

EUREKA!  (I have found it!)

ARCHimedes of Syracuse (c.287 BC – c.212 BC)

ARKansas Latitude 33°00′ N to 36°30′ N

(FREEMASONRY’S Scottish Rite consists of 33 Degrees and includes the ROYAL ARCH Degree).

1660609107_ARKansasentersintotheCONTRACToftheARCH.jpg.527aea83f95c8b2870ca9216ee9bef5c.jpg

1409595215_ArkoftheCovenantDe-Coded4.jpg.a65c720529095f0186b89043499a3172.jpg

76190584_HierARCHicalStructureofFreemasonry-theContractoftheARCH.jpg.72a4a515eef799a53d33f71ea7385ae6.jpg

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2021/06/noahs-ark-of-the-covenant-revision-3.pdf

_https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2021/06/noahs-ark-of-the-covenant-revision-3.pdf

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2020/06/new-world-order-of-the-knights-of-the-garter-v2_6.pdf

_https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2020/06/new-world-order-of-the-knights-of-the-garter-v2_6.pdf

5 hours ago, Prince Arthur said:

@BlueSky Not sure that COVENANT is spelt covenENT? Where was this doct sourced?

Nice idea that your head is a temple(s) though...

Your above post made our post count the same 344 :-). At the bottom of the poster above it says Werone.co. I don't know who they are. But it summarised somewhat. I made a thread called Body Code. There's more information there if you're interested. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Wizard of OZ - ARKansas enters into the CONTRACT of the ARCH

3295538977_41c0a3d9c0_o.jpg.4ff78c84b1ec8c2d448960506f807181.jpg

Wizard of OZ - ARKansas enters into the CONTRACT of the ARCH

1941828388_ARKansasentersintotheCONTRACToftheARCH.jpg.378978cfb95106f5b910546c1f7e9f78.jpg

Statue - Christ of the OzARKs (66ft tall) - Erected 1966 – EUREKA Springs, ARKansas

ARCHhimedes' famous exclamation:

EUREKA!  (I have found it!)

ARCHimedes of Syracuse (c.287 BC – c.212 BC)

ARKansas Latitude 33°00′ N to 36°30′ N

(FREEMASONRY’S Scottish Rite consists of 33 Degrees and includes the ROYAL ARCH Degree).

547083658_HierARCHicalStructureofFreemasonry-theContractoftheARCH.jpg.39de0cb3d0d4c30d7ac1009ff89d6496.jpg

An esoteric ARKansas 'Wizard of OZ' connection?

Dorothy :         "Toto, I've a feeling we're not in KANSAS anymore. We must be over the RAINBOW".

Has Dorothy travelled from Kansas to ARKansas where the OZ-ARKS live....?

In the state of ARKansas are the following cities:

ARKadelphia

clARKsville

mARKed tree

ozARK

texARKana

bismARCk

des ARC

seARCy

The RAINBOW Girls - a part of World Freemasonry.

1895812245_TheRAINBOWGirlsintheHierARCHicalStructureofFreemasonry-theContractoftheARCH.jpg.a6a966b5f3f96b580435d317ab37ac18.jpg

The RAINBOW Girls - a part of World Freemasonry.

ARCHimedes - a part of World Freemasonry.

877403021_ArkoftheCovenantDe-Coded4.jpg.2020ff786d4bca3ef712ecad7333bb53.jpg

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2021/07/noahs-ark-of-the-covenant-revision-4.pdf

_https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2021/07/noahs-ark-of-the-covenant-revision-4.pdf

Edited by Prince Arthur

• 2 weeks later...

1451280010_ThePoliceenteringintotheCONTRACToftheARCH.jpg.552f0f9245ab1748f3182e50292d04a9.jpg

The new UK Police Memorial at the National Memorial Arboretum near Lichfield in Staffordshire, which is home to more than 330 memorials - inaugurated 28th July 2021

45823323-9819779-image-a-20_1627075346689.jpg.8e9d7912914287cf7765fe68dcd9faa3.jpg

6405.jpg.45559b613646119c6b3958a465fb41cb.jpg

social-graphic-facebook-instagram1.jpg.f27d2751ed648f7b9387329f0105bf9d.jpg

Memorial-at-the-NMA-cropped.png.594d7792fc75966c923afd802a8d00fe.png

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2021/07/noahs-ark-of-the-covenant-revision-4.pdf

_ https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2021/07/noahs-ark-of-the-covenant-revision-4.pdf