Humanity cannot be United. Humanity is the race of hypocrisy. The only solution is to be rectified.

DougASmall

By humanities own make up it cannot be United. 

The human race is a hybridization of two opposed races. 

Your very own consciousness is working against you. You are born with a dualistic consciousness. 

Every human host body is a puppet for its creator. 

You do not have control of yourself. 

Everyone is an actor. 

Only by knowing the truth can you be rectified,reconciled, reborn. 

Once you are reborn then you are a new creature. 

One not of the earth. 

Peace is the truth 

The truth is alien to this system. 

Edited by DougASmall
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting! 

I don't know if that is true or not, but I can certainly read it and see something familiar. 

I'm constantly at war with myself, at war with the 'other me', and constantly asking myself why I do things that I hate and why can't I seem to do things that I really like, and how it's almost as if there are two of me living in the same mind constantly tugging each other in opposite directions.

Life is, in my own experience, a state of cognitive dissonance, a state of seeing both sides equally and struggling to choose which side I'm on. 

This is my day-to-day living hell. 💚

On 3/10/2021 at 11:04 AM, TFH said:

I'm constantly at war with myself, at war with the 'other me', and constantly asking myself why I do things that I hate and why can't I seem to do things that I really like, and how it's almost as if there are two of me living in the same mind constantly tugging each other in opposite directions.

Know the lam and be at peace. 

Job 22:21 Acquaint H5532 now thyself with him, and be at peace: H7999 thereby good H2896 shall come H935 unto thee.

H7999 Shawlam 

Hebrew: שׁלם

Transliteration: shâlam

Pronunciation: shaw-lam'

Definition: A primitive root; to be safe (in {mind} body or estate); figuratively to be (causatively make) completed; by implication to be friendly; by extension to reciprocate (in various applications): - make {amends} (make an) {end} {finish} {full} give {again} make {good} (re-) pay ({again}) (make) (to) (be at) peace ({-able}) that is {perfect} {perform} (make) prosper ({-ous}) {recompense} {render} {requite} make {restitution} {restore} {reward} X surely.

You are EXILES 

https://youtu.be/7v554QtlGKs

The fact that we are born into an identity based society tethers people to false self, then, most people become enslaved by it. The blueprint of our society is the problem. It's a piece of shit and it was designed by psychopaths for the benefit of psychopaths. People need to reimagine and then build a different kind of society, one which is more nature based, organic, spiritual. This industrial, ego based society is the natural result of people refusing to stand in their own personal power, allowing opportunists like Bill Gates, the Rothschilds etc to shape the overall paradigm. 

In short, the people who are controlling our lives are the very last kind of people who should be controlling anything if our spiritual evolution was actually a priority to most people.