BRITAMERICA'S DIRTY HANDS ALL OVER THIS

Net Curtains

image.png.90a31d32ea967aebdcfca565e024d42c.png

Over the years iv seen many many protests................have you ever seen a protest so coherent....so conformed......so organised........SO HOLLYWOOD

........so AMERICAN......SO BRITAIN

i wonder if the BBC was here building relationships with influencers or ''TRAINING'' journalists 

image.png.d7ffff0c9223dae9c860576ac41be1f0.png

image.png.bd6c0cb5db76befb21415f8ea96fc9d9.png

THE BBC AND OTHER ANGLOAMERICAN ORGANISATIONS HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE ATLEAST 2010...THE ARTICLE ABOVE FROM 2012..........IF I WAS A CONSPIRACY THEORIST  I MIGHT SUSPECT THAT WE COULD BE LIBERATING ANOTHER CRUSHED OPPRESSED PEOPLE, AND HOW CONVENIANT THAT THE HEALTH CARE SYSTEM IS ON BOARD AND ASKING FOR OUTSIDE HELP........

On building sites Black Hard hats normal means team leader or supervisor................i wonder if the black mask is the same, but one things for sure............if Bill Gates and the elite were to accept protest and then build rules for protests it would be like this...........IMAGES SPEAK A THOUSAND WORDS.......perfect media photo.........perfect message to the west............see this is how you protest, quietly, in a line, in masks.......then liberation will come.....

GOODLUCK MAYANMAR......YOUR GUNNA NEED IT

First time the US did it I think was 1789 in France... more than 200 years later they keep doing it all over the world yet the European public doesn't suspect for a second that COVID-19 could be the US doing it again to Western Europe like in the 1940's... the US couldn't have done it if Russia hadn't been taken over by the Bolshevik, and they now couldn't be 'great again' if Europe sided China it can trade with much easier than with the USA... the USA won't attack China but they're at war against Europe and this will not end in June... 

Edited by chud