JOE BIDEN & KAMALA HARRIS

Seconal

• 4 weeks later...

Biden to make crack heads equal to hunter

Biden Regime to Pay For Crack Pipes for Drug Addicts to Advance ‘Racial Equity’

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/02/biden-regime-pay-crack-pipes-drug-addicts-advance-racial-equity/

Hunter Act lolz

Rep. Lauren Boebert and Rep. Dan Bishop Introduce the “Hunter Act” – Will Prevent US Taxpayers from Funding Free Crack Pipe Programs

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/02/rep-lauren-boebert-rep-dan-bishop-introduce-hunter-act-will-prevent-us-taxpayers-funding-free-crack-pipe-programs/

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/12/2022 at 9:26 AM, Given To Fly said:

Is this real or a photoshop ? Found it on twitter:

771673849_kamalaharrisbidenstateofunion2022throatneckFNlOuWzXMAM3T9-.jpg.da31b6d5a3674892b3348614ff25ce43.jpg

I am noticing a lot more of these sorts of gross throats on people. Monsters. As if the wheat is being separated from the tare.

Not to come to her defense, but it's called getting old. 

22 minutes ago, KingKitty said:

Not to come to her defense, but it's called getting old. 

I'm not buying that that's old age. It's nasty. and a mask.

I've downloaded three different broadcasts of multi-hour coverage of the state of the union address (where this photo/screen-grab was taken) so i'll go through them some time soon to see if I can corroborate. (I went through Getty images and although there's many photos of her at the event there's nothing like this, but no doubt they'd edit it out if there was)

kamala.png

Edited by Given To Fly

Looks like her head grafted onto a different body. She does not have that physique in the footage I've seen of her in the last 2 years. She is scrawny and does not have thick set shoulders and neck like this. So if not photoshopped, is it someone else wearing a Kamala mask?