I've said it before and I'll say out again. Mumbling, bumbling Joe Biden will undoubtedly be soon found 'medically unfit' to hold office possibly following a stroke and will resign so that Democrats may sneak in their first female president who will rule by executive order and unleash all of the pent-up self-righteous, woke, indignant and 'virtuous', social justice hypocrisy and hate that only the first African American and first Asian American female president of the United States of America could muster.

If this dark prophesy comes true, it will be a 'shit' show far worse than Biden has performed so far. For a man who said "Any President that rules by executive order is a dictator', and yet has himself signed 32 executive orders so far, a 'Dictator' he must be. For all the emotional speeches on how 'Walls' are inherently racist, they sure where quick to put up razor wire fences around the Capitol.

Again its the 'Boogie Man' always an enemy an imposing fear that must be defended against, more security and we must give up some liberties as we fight these enemies.

Who ever said 'feudalism' ended in the 20th century was wrong. Democratic two party systems are the new feudal grounds. Again the rich ruling class playing the people off against each other.

There is no known threat to the U.S Capitol. Its becoming a Police State, an authoritarian/totalitarian government by right of safety and security, by the right of the government to choose what is and isn't safe for you to do, to eat, to buy, to take, to grow, to say, to wear, to watch and to believe or question. Because of our inherent freewill, their rules for control will never end.

At what point, when our lives are to be protected and when the protection ruins those very lives, does become it become futile. We must fight back and all I know is that we outnumber them a thousand to one. They're united and they divide and conquer. We must unite and organise and importantly protect our leaders that like a hydra we become leaders ourselves.

"Give me one hundred leaders instead of ten thousand followers that each one may replace the last. Hail Hydra". - Seconal

https___cdn_cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_210116143603-02-washington-dc-0116_kindlephoto-291183111.jpg.f9ee01746d72b8e607ebe1361e9c56f2.jpg

Edited by Seconal
  • 3 weeks later...

Harris seems much more prominent than any US VP there has been in my lifetime. There has been a lot of reference to Biden & Harris, maybe to prepare people for this just being Harris. There wasn't reference to a Trump & Pence administration or even Obama & Biden. There is very much an impression Biden needs propping up. 

5 hours ago, Curious1 said:

Harris seems much more prominent than any US VP there has been in my lifetime. There has been a lot of reference to Biden & Harris, maybe to prepare people for this just being Harris. There wasn't reference to a Trump & Pence administration or even Obama & Biden. There is very much an impression Biden needs propping up. 

Yep. It's when not if the takeover happens.

Did Biden really fall up the stairs twice or was what I saw a right wing amalgamation video.

I recently bought a flask with no idea of the background, on reference and endorsement of a family member on borrowed time since astrazenica. Turns out they think Biden is the saviour of mankind since he overturned some Trump thing. They're all about putting less plastic in the ocean - absolutely, I'm on board with that but,

well look for yourself and see if it curdles your soul - before you paid these people like I accidentally did. ###Bleurgh

https://oceanbottle.co/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=12058934387&utm_content=116608106335&utm_term=ocean bottle&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIuqLBj7XC7wIVBurtCh3aLApBEAAYASAAEgLYavD_BwE

Is this off topic? I think it is. Oh well. It's as if there's two different species of human these days. I am intrigued as to how this was achieved. And I wish I never bought their fkin bottle

We really need to change the title of this thread to "all the dumb things Biden says" and collate them.

(this channel is hilarious) Today... Biden says he came to the Senate '120 years ago'.

LOL I googled to find the whole presser and of course fking snopes was at the top of the search results...whilst admitting it was "true" [thanks snopes] they went on ...."It’s true that Biden said these words. However, it was unclear if he misspoke or was simply making a joke." hahahahahahahaha

So we have another major shooting event in the US. Is that 3 now in a matter of weeks? I'm losing count.

Plus an "unprecedented" migrant crisis at the borders, with millions waiting to enter the country, and children being held in cages even though they tried to claim they weren't.

Pissing off Russia, bombing out in the desert. Anything I've missed?

What a dream ticket Biden and Harris have been, eh.

So much for peace and love.

Posted (edited)

Coincidence... Surely there's fuckery afoot. How then does one induce or incept people to perform shootings. Democrats undoubtedly welcome these events. They are used as reason, forwarding their agenda. Just like 911 and 7/7 it's as if given their response, they expected and prepared for these events.

Anyone who knows how such crimes end up being committed and what events preceding them must take place in order to cause such crimes, know that certain people in specific situations can be pressured in ways that increase the chances of them committing certain types of crime. These people being of certain personality types that are subject to agressive, violent behaviour with personality disorders and mental instabilities can be manipulated, supressed and pressured towards expressing certain behaviours. Its psychology 101 and the CIA definitely are aware of the how's and why's of these kinds of phenomena. They have programs in mind control, brainwashing and deprogramming, stemming from Mkultra.

Then it's just s numbers game. Using the system to pressure such people by influencing their lives through various means of specific pressures aimed at their livelihood, job, relationships, mental health as well as complete and targeted influencing through social media and many other routes to influence their experiences, eventually one of these people will break and as they begin to fantasize about these crimes they are manipulated further, constantly and dynamically by a team of ghost handlers assigned to each target, using their psych profiles and techniques of manipulation and influence to constantly push and pull their thoughts and emotions in directions towards these designated behaviours and crimes.

Eventually one of them will commit the crime they where influenced to commit. And no one would ever know the power and influence behind them that had used them as Pawns in this case to further a global agenda.

Gun control its only part of the move to globalism. The Democratic US government is only part of the power structure supporting globalism. Biden and the Democrats are part of a hierarchy, they are also compartmentalized serving without needing to know the function of the whole.

Also Gun control will not stop the illegal use firearms just as immigration controls does not stop illegal immigration. By there very nature these are illegal and thus legal controls and restrictions have little bearing on those who disregard such laws. One thing that was brilliantly clear following the prohibition on Alcohol in the USA was that prohibiting that for which demand exists moves it into the hands of organised crime thus making it far more dangerous for without legal regulations and standards as well as criminal offences for consumers and the profits supporting criminal organisations, the cost to the economies and society's both national and international is far worse than sensible regulation and control.

There is but one universal law. 'Do no harm'. This means you are sovereign over your body. It means no one else is sovereign over you and nor are you sovereign over another. Forcing upon another's freewill is criminal.

Therefore, my body, my rules. As long as I do no harm then righteously I shall do, say, think, eat, smoke, drink, see, touch, want, hate, fear, like and love whatever I so choose by harmless, and righteous freedom.

'Do what though will shall be the whole of the law. Love is the law. Love under will'.

And should any being impose tyranny upon the freewill of another sovereign being, then by right of the law deserve death, death of tyranny brings life to freedom. Death to bondage gives life to freewill. Evil must die that Love may live. For if Evil lives then Love must die. Love, life, freedom.

The greatest crime a sentient being can commit, is to harm the freewill of another. For the crime of using ones own freewill to cause harm upon the freewill of another, the punishment is to loose your own freedom to express your own will freely. The only way to ensure this is to confine that being in solitary without contact with another for their life time. To this end death would be a mercy.

Good_vs_evil_by_monoguru.jpg.d7001ff3be4d1a6ba4e05a56cfc4b11a.jpg

Edited by Seconal

All this was meant to happen with Hillary. Trump wad not meant nor expected to win. Democrats where ruthless towards him as their big plan that Hillary was meant to undertake was set back four years.

That's why it seems as if the Democrats have been planning all this all along. They've ran one scheme after another all preplanned and all worked out and designed by globalist think tanks. Sleepy Joe and Kamela didn't just come up with all this over the past couple of months. This is years of planning, thousands of hours of research and design. This is a play for the world stage. Globalism is here, its being made now and the world's super powers are all making a play to position themselves within the new order that Nations must take as globalism brings a new paradigm over capitalism and communism where globalism and the group identity over national and xenophobic tribalism, will define the new man and women in this the global age and the new world order.

Following the success and crowning of this the new order of the ages, I sincerely hope that this global change will now represent Mankind's qualification for entry into the Galactic Federation of Planets.

rick-and-morty-aliens.jpg.e6f28d515a92db141e45476f306a390b.jpg

1 minute ago, Seconal said:

All this was meant to happen with Hillary. Trump wad not meant nor expected to win. Democrats where ruthless towards him as their big plan that Hillary was meant to undertake was set back four years.

That's why it seems as if the Democrats have been planning all this all along. They've ran one scheme after another all preplanned and all worked out and designed by globalist think tanks. Sleepy Joe and Kamela didn't just come up with all this over the past couple of months. This is years of planning, thousands of hours of research and design. This is a play for the world stage. Globalism is here, its being made now and the world's super powers are all making a play to position themselves within the new order that Nations must take as globalism brings a new paradigm over capitalism and communism where globalism and the group identity over national and xenophobic tribalism, will define the new man and women in this the global age and the new world order.

Following the success and crowning of this the new order of the ages, I sincerely hope that this global change will now represent Mankind's qualification for entry into the Galactic Federation of Planets.

rick-and-morty-aliens.jpg.e6f28d515a92db141e45476f306a390b.jpg

Harris is a woke globalist wet dream:

– No children

– Radical feminist

– Minority background

– Woke

They will put her as President (illegitimate of course) just to take a final piss in everyone's face before the country collapses.

It was meant to be Hillary so Biden its just a Trojan horse for Kamela. His 'cognitive decline' maybe following a fall or stroke will render him unfit and Kamela as vice will then practically become President.

Remember she ran against Biden for the Presidency. When she lost she turned and supported Biden. If you can't beat them, join them. And that's what she did. But does it really matter. They're puppets of puppets of puppets. I doubt any of them could find their souls or their self respect. Just like a Fat Man who hasnt seen his penis in years, so these Political Pigs haven't seen their self respect or humanity and as with the Fat Mans penis, the longer they leave it the more it will shrink.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Seconal said:

They've ran one scheme after another all preplanned and all worked out and designed by globalist think tanks. Sleepy Joe and Kamela didn't just come up with all this over the past couple of months. This is years of planning, thousands of hours of research and design. This is a play for the world stage. Globalism is here, its being made now and the world's super powers are all making a play to position themselves within the new order that Nations must take as globalism brings a new paradigm over capitalism and communism where globalism and the group identity over national and xenophobic tribalism, will define the new man and women in this the global age and the new world order.

Exactly. And they even had to doctor the voting to get what they wanted/needed. Couldn't afford a second Trump term.

Gee, when we say 'where was our opportunity' maybe Trump was it. At the end of the day the Liberals talk so much shit about virtue and manners and PC BS, you just know they are foul, dirty Dogs spouting all that shit. So of course they cheated the election, after all what side says 'the ends justify the means'?.

Next eletion, no more fair play, the gloves are off, they'll accuse us of everything anyway so lets ply them with misinformation and well hey, the ends justify the means and we're trying to save the world right.... Its time to play dirty and as we accuse them of every bad thing we're doing. We'll see if Amazon has 'The Book' you know, the book in which their lies written 'the oldest trick'. The only way to defeat them is to expose them and they will kill you if they cant lock you away or smear or intimidate or bribe or blackmail or fire or discredit you, so those brave souls willing to risk it all and end up a living prisoner in some foreign embassy under threat of extradition for treason dont end up as saviours, they're not exactly the winners.

Only covert well organised actions are a threat. It must come from within for as with America their external defences are practically impenetrable. Good thing is they use people and people can be used. It takes time but placing operatives in positions of power and effecting change from within has always been the best way.

Once in power place others in power like Trump did. Grass roots is fine for creating a spirit of revolution but the proper channeld is where the action is made.

The plan to disarm the American people just went up another major notch.

Car drives up to Capitol Hill, hits 2 police officers, and then the passenger gets out and starts shooting.

These events are really getting common all of a sudden, with Good Time Joe at the helm.

Can't blame this one on Agent Orange.

3 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Car drives up to Capitol Hill, hits 2 police officers, and then the passenger gets out and starts shooting.

These events are really getting common all of a sudden, with Good Time Joe at the helm.

it shows how thick the swamp are.

the barriers are to stop maga rioters so they get a "follower of islam" to ram the barrier.

8 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

They already are. They've blamed him for every shooting thus far.

"Failed policies, divisive language, blah blah blah. We shall bring healing to this nation" - Joe Biden