Jump to content

How to cope with mental and physical pains,disease.


Jesse007
 Share

Recommended Posts

Thought I would make a thread for people to share ways they have found to heal themselves both physically and mentally.

I’ll start it off I’ve been using binaural beats and meditation with positive result.

also magnet therapy for headaches etc (make sure you put the north side facing yourself)

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, shabbirss said:

ah binaural beats

1st time i used a chakra balancing beat, i could feel stuff wobbling in my head. literally!
powerful stuff!

Yes,I could add reiki treatments along with testing if your chakras are open but I was trying to keep it to things that are free or close reiki,massages etc may be out of reach for some people.

yoga is good to especially the 5 tibetans more of a daily stretching.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have managed to heal my so called arthritic pain in my toe. Doctor wanted to do surgery. I also healed a badly broken thumb from a car accident.  In the past, I have been able to remove a few diagnosed diseases - I won't get into that here. 

I am a Reiki master, and so started using Reiki to heal myself, but I also work directly with Source energies. Our light bodies are incredible healers....and so I am always working to clear out and empower my body and mind as much as I can to make room for it, if that makes sense. I make sure I exercise regularly, in addition to yoga. Also, healthy diet habits are a must. As I do this, I notice that I have had to give up on certain foods that I used to enjoy. It is no big deal, because they are not as enjoyable as they once were.  In any case, so much of this is about directing your thoughts, not getting caught up in the pain, and always finding the most healing and nourishing path. It is very simple, but we sometimes make our lives too complex to see it!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, A. Harris said:

I have managed to heal my so called arthritic pain in my toe. Doctor wanted to do surgery. I also healed a badly broken thumb from a car accident.  In the past, I have been able to remove a few diagnosed diseases - I won't get into that here. 

I am a Reiki master, and so started using Reiki to heal myself, but I also work directly with Source energies. Our light bodies are incredible healers....and so I am always working to clear out and empower my body and mind as much as I can to make room for it, if that makes sense. I make sure I exercise regularly, in addition to yoga. Also, healthy diet habits are a must. As I do this, I notice that I have had to give up on certain foods that I used to enjoy. It is no big deal, because they are not as enjoyable as they once were.  In any case, so much of this is about directing your thoughts, not getting caught up in the pain, and always finding the most healing and nourishing path. It is very simple, but we sometimes make our lives too complex to see it!

I’m also a reiki master and I’ve lived in Peru,the natives there along with using plant medicine use singing to heal.

it seems making large life changes is not one Herculean task but many small day to day choices.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The human animal is not a digital robot. It is not even a rational creature. It is an emotional creature capable of rational thought

 

It has waves that pass through it for example sometimes we feel good and sometimes not so good. Sportspeople understand that it is impossible to hold a state of peak physical condition all the time so they train in such a way as to 'peak' at the times when they need to be at their best performance. If you charted that flow of energy, for want of a better word, you would see it as waveform with peaks and troughs

 

Its the same with peoples energy and moods. The way society is set up however creates very rigid patterns of work where you have to do certain things at certain times regardless of how your waveform energy is. This means that you might have to get up early when you feel tired and drive through traffic at a time when traffic is at its most heavy and then socialise with work colleagues even though you might not be feeling your best and so on

 

So in order to bring your inner rythyms more into alignment with your outer life there are two things you can do. You can seek to influence your inner rythyms and you can seek to change the structure of your outer life

 

People often try to do the first one but not the second for example they will drink tons of coffee to lift their energy in order to cope with the outer requirements of their life. Then when they come home they will seek to unwind through large amounts of alcohol or drugs. This is not a healthy or sustainable way to live life

 

The answer then has to be to change the outer structure of life which is difficult in a world where most people are blindly conforming. It requires a total rethink and out the box thinking. It also requires commitment and determination. I once spent an entire summer living in the back of a banged up van and it was one of the happiest times of my life. I had no rent or mortgage to pay, no council tax to pay and no gas or electricity bills. My van was LPG gas so it was cheap to run and i just had to pay for the road tax. I had a part time job that gave me shift work at that time so that i could work a block of shifts and then go off and do interesting things. As my money wasn't going out on rent or mortgage i was able to bank every penny i made which gave me the money to pay for interesting courses

 

Yes there were physical challenges to living in a van but there were magic moments like waking up in a forest, looking out of the window and seeing i was surrounded by deer.

 

The more people who begin to think outside the box and act accordingly the more an alternative market can grow that then sustains those who want to live to different rythyms. The answer is not to medicate yourself so that you can limp through another week of crapness. The answer is to change the crapness so that you don't feel the need to medicate yourself and that means breaking old patterns, habits and modes of thinking in order to redesign your life

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 2/23/2021 at 6:00 PM, Jesse007 said:

(re: magnet therapy:- make sure you put the north side facing yourself)

 

Hi, FANTASTIC JESSE **much needed** THREAD!! My phone history tells me I found/ recently caught sight of it (April 4th) and glad I did. 

 

Thankyou MegaLoads!! ... Because conspiracies can get really wearing to the uninitiated (I am neither amateur nor expert,  somewhere inbetween,  but it doesn't matter,  thats my point, we could  even be the seasoned spy cracker level of endurance type, and only end up cracking ourselves,in a humorous way of looking at it, lol... Therefore mental health and all that depends on that for stability IS VITAL. Just lile vital energy itself, and pure  positive ions in our blood stream etc. 

 

Anyway look forward to contributing... Sharing,  receiving advice/ideas. All at each person's own pace of course... *thumbs up*

 

Meanwhile, about the - - magnet++ usage... Say if done with a strong magnet could you harm yourself if the north end is not facing you?...

I would rather ask a silly question than sillier for not asking it!  ;-)  

Edited by Acanthocereus tetragonus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Btw, I read Macnamara's post preceding today directly, so you mate I'm pretty impressed by. Good understanding of the human condition verses the modern onslaught. Like to do with bio-rythyms which I very much agree with...

Thanks also for telling a bit about your van & communing with nature +thrift aspect of the story too. *thumbsup*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I've had tried everything for my pain, moods and lack of energy for many years. 

But these past two weeks, I've been seeing an acupuncturist for treatment, as well as cupping. 

 

I can't recommend it enough!! It's changed my life. It really has. 

The pain is greatly reduced and could reduce completely if I continue treatment for a month or so. 

My mood has improved greatly (although I was prescribed Traditional Chinese Medicine tablets for this to complement the above therapies.)

Wow.

 

If anyone is on the fence, I say go for it. 

 

I had tried Reiki by several people, all reputable, but it didn't do much. 

It made me feel nice at the time, but it didn't stop anything unfortunately.

I also tried Western poison which made me worse and gave me new side effects which they wanted to treat with more poison. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

ah acupuncture.

remember the first time i had it - for sinus-allergy issues...

it was a 1hour session...i "saw" a green cloud of energy cover me .

came out of it a little dazed.

the positive effects on my allergies lasted like a whole month from that 1 session.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/5/2021 at 5:43 AM, TetraG said:

 

Hi, FANTASTIC JESSE **much needed** THREAD!! My phone history tells me I found/ recently caught sight of it (April 4th) and glad I did. 

 

Thankyou MegaLoads!! ... Because conspiracies can get really wearing to the uninitiated (I am neither amateur nor expert,  somewhere inbetween,  but it doesn't matter,  thats my point, we could  even be the seasoned spy cracker level of endurance type, and only end up cracking ourselves,in a humorous way of looking at it, lol... Therefore mental health and all that depends on that for stability IS VITAL. Just lile vital energy itself, and pure  positive ions in our blood stream etc. 

 

Anyway look forward to contributing... Sharing,  receiving advice/ideas. All at each person's own pace of course... *thumbs up*

 

Meanwhile, about the - - magnet++ usage... Say if done with a strong magnet could you harm yourself if the north end is not facing you?...

I would rather ask a silly question than sillier for not asking it!  ;-) 

yes,from what I understand the south side can harm you if left on for long periods of time.

it’s a common method of dealing with sports injuries but can be useful for everything from headaches to sprained ankles.

epsom salts baths are great to :)

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So I was trained in psychic surgery, which maybe a bit woo for some people but seems to work for physical illness.

 

I also do angelic reiki masters which is good for spiritual recalibration 

 

Meditation for mental stuff.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2021 at 4:28 AM, Mr H said:

So I was trained in psychic surgery, which maybe a bit woo for some people but seems to work for physical illness.

 

I also do angelic reiki masters which is good for spiritual recalibration 

 

Meditation for mental stuff.

Do you have a website or link to psychic surgery ?

ive not heard of this before you don’t mean long distance reiki?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Jesse007 said:

Do you have a website or link to psychic surgery ?

ive not heard of this before you don’t mean long distance reiki?

I don't. The teacher was Sergio Magana https://www.sergiomaganaonline.com/home

 

He is a mexican author and healer of the toltec tradition. Comes to London every now and then and I have done many different courses with him.

 

Brief synopsis from old course ad

 

"Psychic surgery is a procedure used by ancient shamanic traditions such as those that have developed in the Andes and various parts of Mexico. It is a form of healing, wherein the healer (without touching the body) can make an opening in the energy field of a person, and from there pull out all the stagnant energy that has been developing into illnesses or negative emotional patterns. Learn how to transfer this distorted energy to a clay or plastic vessel. Then, by using the obsidian mirror’s power, you will ultimately give the unwanted energies back to the earth for transmutation."

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/30/2021 at 8:13 AM, Mr H said:

I don't. The teacher was Sergio Magana https://www.sergiomaganaonline.com/home

 

He is a mexican author and healer of the toltec tradition. Comes to London every now and then and I have done many different courses with him.

 

Brief synopsis from old course ad

 

"Psychic surgery is a procedure used by ancient shamanic traditions such as those that have developed in the Andes and various parts of Mexico. It is a form of healing, wherein the healer (without touching the body) can make an opening in the energy field of a person, and from there pull out all the stagnant energy that has been developing into illnesses or negative emotional patterns. Learn how to transfer this distorted energy to a clay or plastic vessel. Then, by using the obsidian mirror’s power, you will ultimately give the unwanted energies back to the earth for transmutation."

That’s very interesting the Peruvians do a similar healing process but the use the image of a snake they send into your body then when it cleans you it comes out and dies (hopefully)

I’ll order his book I’ve never heard of a obsidian mirror before......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Jesse007 said:

That’s very interesting the Peruvians do a similar healing process but the use the image of a snake they send into your body then when it cleans you it comes out and dies (hopefully)

I’ll order his book I’ve never heard of a obsidian mirror before......

Yes we also use the snake for different things. It is used for healing and also lucid dreaming we drank rattlesnake poison to slow the heart to get into lucid dream state.

 

Yes, if you go to the pyramids in person in Mexico, at the top you often find a "nahual" laying down looking into his obsidian mirror - it was a big part of their culture and one of the main parts of becoming a nahual  - whose ultimate aim is to do die consciously after doing these types of practices for their entire lives - so you are then able to choose whether to re-incarnate, or go back permanently to the flame etc

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What you are doing is not eliminating the root cause. On the contrary, meditation is a deception of the mind. You need to be aware of the lie, because everything alien comes to you through lies that you have not been able to recognize. Mental disorders are associated with the suppression of conscience - it can be a sense of injustice, the imposed will of others.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
On 6/1/2021 at 3:15 AM, Ivan Stotysyachny said:

What you are doing is not eliminating the root cause. On the contrary, meditation is a deception of the mind. You need to be aware of the lie, because everything alien comes to you through lies that you have not been able to recognize. Mental disorders are associated with the suppression of conscience - it can be a sense of injustice, the imposed will of others.

 

Sounds interesting, but any particular post of a someone you are directing this comment toward Ivan Stotysyachny? 

 

 

(At the time of posting this I am still reading the thread) 

Edited by TetraG
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/16/2021 at 5:43 PM, allymisfit said:

also tried Western poison which made me worse and gave me new side effects which they wanted to treat with more poison. 

 

Those words were like they came out of my mouth! (too).   😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just wanted to share two techniques i have been using recently to combat some mental stress i was experiencing recently.

 

1. Was taught to me during a retreat. It's a very simple mantra. Om Mani Padme Hum. To repeat this continually when you become aware of mind chatter. (full meaning of the mantra below). I find that this really changes your vibration and eliminates the negative chatter.

 

2. From Ekhart Tolle. IF you are in a bad mental space. Place your attention to your body. For example. Close your eyes, ask yourself, is my hand there? What does it feel like? How do I know I have a hand? What is it's sensation? This just helped me refocus my mind and brought a lot of calmness.

 

Om

The first, Om is composed of three letters. A, U, and M. These symbolize the practitioner's impure body, speech, and mind; they also symbolize the pure exalted body, speech, and mind of a Buddha.

Can impure body, speech, and mind be transformed into pure body, speech, and mind, or are they entirely separate?

All Buddhas are cases of beings who were like ourselves and then in dependence on the path became enlightened; Buddhism does not assert that there is anyone who from the beginning is free from faults and possesses all good qualities. The development of pure body, speech, and mind comes from gradually leaving the impure states and their being transformed into the pure.

How is this done?

The path is indicated by the next four syllables.

Mani

Mani, meaning jewel, symbolizes the factors of method—the altruistic intention to become enlightened, compassion, and love.

Just as a jewel is capable of removing poverty, so the altruistic mind of enlightenment is capable of removing the poverty, or difficulties, of cyclic existence and of solitary peace.

Similarly, just as a jewel fulfills the wishes of sentient beings, so the altruistic intention to become enlightened fulfills the wishes of sentient beings.

Padme

The two syllables, padme, meaning lotus, symbolize wisdom, just as a lotus grows forth from mud but is not sullied by the faults of mud, so wisdom is capable of putting you in a situation of non-contradiction whereas there would be contradiction if you did not have wisdom.

There is wisdom realizing impermanence, wisdom realizing that persons are empty of being self-sufficient or substantially existent, wisdom that realizes the emptiness of duality—that is to say, of difference of entity between subject an object—and wisdom that realizes the emptiness of inherent existence.

Though there are many different types of wisdom, the main of all these is the wisdom realizing emptiness.

Hum

Purity must be achieved by an indivisible unity of method and wisdom, symbolized by the final syllable hum, which indicates indivisibility. According to the sutra system, this indivisibility of method and wisdom refers to wisdom affected by method and method affected by wisdom.

In the mantra or tantric, vehicle, it refers to one consciousness in which there is the full form of both wisdom and method as one undifferentiable entity.

In terms of the seed syllables of the five Conqueror Buddhas, hum is the seed syllable of Akshobhya—the immovable, the unfluctuating, that which cannot be disturbed by anything.

 

The six syllables: Om Mani Padme Hum

Thus the six syllables, om mani padme hum, mean that in dependence on the practice of a path which is an indivisible union of method and wisdom, you can transform your impure body, speech, and mind into the pure exalted body, speech, and mind of a Buddha.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

I would add that massage is very underrated. Massaging your own feet! You can look into reflexology. But even on your own, massaging feet and arms and hands helps with physical and mental pain. But use organic fragrance free because toxins will go into your pores and wreak havoc on immune compromised systems.

 

Build your immune system. Better/more sleep, reduce stressors in your life. It all affects your mood and nervous system.

 

If you have an imbalanced thyroid, adrenal gland, etc. that affects depression and anxiety.

 

Then, once your physical body is balanced, you can meditate, journal, walk barefoot against the earth. Singing bowls are nice. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...