How to cope with mental and physical pains,disease.

Thought I would make a thread for people to share ways they have found to heal themselves both physically and mentally.

I’ll start it off I’ve been using binaural beats and meditation with positive result.

also magnet therapy for headaches etc (make sure you put the north side facing yourself)

9 hours ago, shabbirss said:

ah binaural beats

1st time i used a chakra balancing beat, i could feel stuff wobbling in my head. literally!
powerful stuff!

Yes,I could add reiki treatments along with testing if your chakras are open but I was trying to keep it to things that are free or close reiki,massages etc may be out of reach for some people.

yoga is good to especially the 5 tibetans more of a daily stretching.

I have managed to heal my so called arthritic pain in my toe. Doctor wanted to do surgery. I also healed a badly broken thumb from a car accident.  In the past, I have been able to remove a few diagnosed diseases - I won't get into that here. 

I am a Reiki master, and so started using Reiki to heal myself, but I also work directly with Source energies. Our light bodies are incredible healers....and so I am always working to clear out and empower my body and mind as much as I can to make room for it, if that makes sense. I make sure I exercise regularly, in addition to yoga. Also, healthy diet habits are a must. As I do this, I notice that I have had to give up on certain foods that I used to enjoy. It is no big deal, because they are not as enjoyable as they once were.  In any case, so much of this is about directing your thoughts, not getting caught up in the pain, and always finding the most healing and nourishing path. It is very simple, but we sometimes make our lives too complex to see it!

• Like 1
9 hours ago, A. Harris said:

I have managed to heal my so called arthritic pain in my toe. Doctor wanted to do surgery. I also healed a badly broken thumb from a car accident.  In the past, I have been able to remove a few diagnosed diseases - I won't get into that here. 

I am a Reiki master, and so started using Reiki to heal myself, but I also work directly with Source energies. Our light bodies are incredible healers....and so I am always working to clear out and empower my body and mind as much as I can to make room for it, if that makes sense. I make sure I exercise regularly, in addition to yoga. Also, healthy diet habits are a must. As I do this, I notice that I have had to give up on certain foods that I used to enjoy. It is no big deal, because they are not as enjoyable as they once were.  In any case, so much of this is about directing your thoughts, not getting caught up in the pain, and always finding the most healing and nourishing path. It is very simple, but we sometimes make our lives too complex to see it!

I’m also a reiki master and I’ve lived in Peru,the natives there along with using plant medicine use singing to heal.

it seems making large life changes is not one Herculean task but many small day to day choices.