Jump to content

Child abuse and trafficking, general thread/


EnigmaticWorld
 Share

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
On 7/28/2022 at 6:00 PM, Octovator said:

So, why was cross-dressing so popular, widespread and accepted within the Nazi German Wehrmacht? Damman is not able to offer definitive opinion stating "there is no way to prove anything."

 

 

Are today's events merely a continuation of this Nazi ideology?

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wartime_cross-dressers

 

Soldiers relieve tension with humour. Men in women's clothing was the funniest thing one could imagine in the early half of the 20th century, because why would a man ever wear women's clothing? As weird as it was, some fringe loons doing some campy comedy is not the same as promoting degeneracy to society.

 

>Conscripts
>Grew up in Weimar era Germany
>Being surprised there were some degenerates or degenerate habits of some soldiers

 

NGMI

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Highly recommend the John Wedger interview with Gareth on Ickonic if people have not seen it, paedophilia is not investigated on purpose, cases dropped on purpose, it is underfunded on purpose, it has many in Gov, media, celebrities, police, education, doctors, lawyers, social services, child protection services, foster homes, halfway homes etc you name it, all walks of life are involved in many many many places. Our infrastructure is wired to hide human trafficking in plain sight.

Also recommend interviews with John Wedger from other sources too, wealth of information and he has had the network throw their weight around him along the way.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@TheConsultant

 

It is written at the end of the video I posted, have you watched it?

"Labor Day is a federal holiday in the United States celebrated on the first Monday in September"

Ally All of us.jpg

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Indigo said:

@TheConsultant

 

It is written at the end of the video I posted, have you watched it?

"Labor Day is a federal holiday in the United States celebrated on the first Monday in September"

Ally All of us.jpg

Ah my mistake, yes I watched all of her content last night. Labor day means zero to me so obviously overlooked that, thanks @Indigo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Interesting video on the peados with the last third very engaging in which it goes into detail about Pizzas, peados,politicians, and how it all connects to alot of things:
(speed up the playback speed to 1.5x  - as the womans AI voice is a bit grating)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/2tDtV6TxunF3/

image.png.2e547ad41958035a2cb029ffc0e7b726.png

Sounds like Janet Ossebaard to me from Fall of the Cabal series.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

WORLD PREMIERE: These Little Ones

https://rumble.com/v1efm0d-world-premiere-these-little-ones.html

 

These Little Ones.jpg

 

"Today on the Stew Peters Show, we proudly present the worldwide premiere of "These Little Ones".

 

Millions of children vanish each year.
83,000 each month.
2,700 a day.
115 per hour.
1 every 30 seconds.
It makes you wonder…where do they all go?

 

From the producers of “Watch the Water”, directors Matthew Miller Skow and Nicholas Stumphauzer tackle the dark underworld of CPS sex trafficking, elite pedophilia, and the shady death of truth seeking icon Isaac Kappy".

 

Edited by Indigo
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lovely older fella 'Badass Uncle Sam' spreading the truth of pizzas and many other things to an already (mostly) awake mother and daughter:
The over-riding message is ' we the people HAVE  to sort this out - we  HAVE TO ORGANISE'
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/mom-sets-liberal-daughter-straight_gmaPxrZYUKISADh.html

image.png.7bd9d4b76d8f1533e61f9821934523cb.png

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Indigo said:

WORLD PREMIERE: These Little Ones

https://rumble.com/v1efm0d-world-premiere-these-little-ones.html

 

These Little Ones.jpg

 

"Today on the Stew Peters Show, we proudly present the worldwide premiere of "These Little Ones".

 

Millions of children vanish each year.
83,000 each month.
2,700 a day.
115 per hour.
1 every 30 seconds.
It makes you wonder…where do they all go?

 

From the producers of “Watch the Water”, directors Matthew Miller Skow and Nicholas Stumphauzer tackle the dark underworld of CPS sex trafficking, elite pedophilia, and the shady death of truth seeking icon Isaac Kappy".

 


Well that was a stark contrast to their previous work 'Watch the Water" which was provable nonsense. This at least touches on elements of what is going on around the planet thanks for sharing!



 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/2/2022 at 2:13 PM, TheConsultant said:

Highly recommend the John Wedger interview with Gareth on Ickonic if people have not seen it, paedophilia is not investigated on purpose, cases dropped on purpose, it is underfunded on purpose, it has many in Gov, media, celebrities, police, education, doctors, lawyers, social services, child protection services, foster homes, halfway homes etc you name it, all walks of life are involved in many many many places. Our infrastructure is wired to hide human trafficking in plain sight.

Also recommend interviews with John Wedger from other sources too, wealth of information and he has had the network throw their weight around him along the way.

 

 

John Wedger, a police officer for 25 years? and claims to be a Whistleblower about paedophilia. Who has he named?

 

I really don't think John Wedger is genuine, but I maybe wrong.

 

I'm surprised Gareth icke entertained him because John Wedger is or was a close contact of Bill Maloney.


Research David icke, Bill Maloney, Brian Harvey

 

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/7721-brian-harvey-the-gatekeepers-of-deception/page/2/#comment-158371

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

John Wedger, a police officer for 25 years? and claims to be a Whistleblower about paedophilia. Who has he named?

 

I really don't think John Wedger is genuine, but I maybe wrong.

 

I'm surprised Gareth icke entertained him because John Wedger is or was a close contact of Bill Maloney.


Research David icke, Bill Maloney, Brian Harvey


Hes a police whistleblower not a paedophile whistleblower. You posted in another thread about masons covering for one another where does the checkered police hat colour code come from? masons. Some high ups in police are paedophiles.

https://freemasoninformation.com/banks-of-the-euphrates/the-checkered-flooring/

I dont need to research any of those names

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Golden Retriever said:

 

What has he whistleblown? Genuine question


The fact its underfunded on purpose, cases are dropped and not looked in to on purpose, foster homes, care homes have many child prostitutes, police know of many paedophiles and do nothing on purpose.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

What has he whistleblown ever?  Other police officers have given details but not John Wedger.


Instead of trying to work out what he has and hasnt done from a third party why not listen to what he has to say? I just outlined what he has outlined, he goes in to more detail. Which police whistleblowers are you referring to?
 

 

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TheConsultant said:


Instead of trying to work out what he has and hasnt done from a third party why not listen to what he has to say? I just outlined what he has outlined, he goes in to more detail. Which police whistleblowers are you referring to?

 

 

I've listened to him for several hours over the years, and he's never given any details. My main topic on the original David icke forum was paedophilia

 

I'll show you the whistleblowers in my next commet.

 

Anna Brees with John Wedger. 

 

David icke didn't want to talk to Anna Brees at one of the Covid protests. Very embarrassing lol

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Golden Retriever said:

 

That's an insult.  

 

 For the third time who has John Wedger Whistlebown on???????


Yes its an insult to people who have lived it and for you to discount what someone is saying that fits many accounts of that. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:


Yes its an insult to people who have lived it and for you to discount what someone is saying that fits many accounts of that. 

 

 

Wow

 

For long time members who know me I have exposed paedophilia left right and centre and personally known people who

have lived through this satanic nightmare. 

 

All I'm saying is John Wedger imo is not to be trusted.

 

It's not rocket science.  He was in the police for 25 years and has never named names

Edited by Golden Retriever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Golden Retriever said:

 

Wow

 

For long time members who know me I have exposed paedophilia left right and centre and personally know people who

have lived through this satanic nightmare. 

 

All I'm saying is John Wedger imo is not to be trusted.

 

It's not rocket science.  He was in the police for 25 years and has never named names


Whistleblowing is not necessarily done publicly, especially when it involves incredibly high ranking people in many sectors, including police.

Well you are talking to another one of those people right now. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, mine are mostly based on experience.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:


Whistleblowing is not necessarily done publicly, especially when it involves incredibly high ranking people in many sectors, including police.

Well you are talking to another one of those people right now. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, mine are mostly based on experience.

 

I'm sorry to hear this Consultant and I don't want an argument, but John Wedger is a close friend of Bill Maloney who put out a video saying David Icke

sexually abused a mentally challenged person. I didn't want to bring this up, but I don't know if you know this information.

 

Brian Harvey of E17 talked to David Icke about the allegations of Bill Maloney, a close friend of John Wedger and Icke said basically Bill Maloney

was insane. All videos recording the convo afaik have been deleted.

Edited by Golden Retriever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

I'm sorry to hear this Consultant and I don't want an argument, but John Wedger is a close friend of Bill Maloney who put out a video saying David Icke

sexually abused someone. I didn't want to bring this up, but I don't know if you know this information.

 

Brian Harvey of E17 talked to David Icke about the allegations of Bill Maloney, a close friend of John Wedger and Icke said basically Bill Maloney

was insane. All videos recording the convo afaik have been deleted.


I have zero interest in arguing about it and I didn't know that but it doesn't change anything I have said or posted one iota either.

Jeeeze just found this though:


Anyone lying about someone else to smear their name or career needs to be thrown in the bin.

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...