image.png.8792162a20bf83d3839111a8078dfe9c.png

This fuckin criminal has played this role all the way through this.........OPTIMISTIC JOHNSON...... 1 STORY OF THIS CRIMINAL SAYING 1 THING AND THEN BEHIND THE SCENES DOING SOMETHING ELSE...........THIS GUY WOULD BE A TRAIN DRIVER AT AUSCHWITZ.........THIS TODAY LIVE ON SKY NEWS

THIS BEHIND THE SCENES .........

image.png.df45b207d311fb2c7e016957a17aa389.png

image.png.f73ffc6c0fc9d4febbbf62c786160db9.png

IF I HEAR 1 MORE PERSON SAY BORIS DOESNT WANT US LOCKDOWN........BORIS IS DOING IS BEST.........I FEEL SORRY FOR BORIS.................................

ELDERLY END OF LIVES DESTROYED

BUSINESSES DESTROYED

CHILDREN DESTROYED

LIFE DESTROYED

BORIS YOUR A FUCKING CRIMINAL, YOU AND EVERY OTHER COMPLICIT PERSON ON THIS EARTH SHOULD FACE SEVERE FUCKING CONSEQUENCES

• Like 2
1 hour ago, mathewtwatson said:

image.png.8792162a20bf83d3839111a8078dfe9c.png

This fuckin criminal has played this role all the way through this.........OPTIMISTIC JOHNSON...... 1 STORY OF THIS CRIMINAL SAYING 1 THING AND THEN BEHIND THE SCENES DOING SOMETHING ELSE...........THIS GUY WOULD BE A TRAIN DRIVER AT AUSCHWITZ.........THIS TODAY LIVE ON SKY NEWS

THIS BEHIND THE SCENES .........

image.png.df45b207d311fb2c7e016957a17aa389.png

image.png.f73ffc6c0fc9d4febbbf62c786160db9.png

IF I HEAR 1 MORE PERSON SAY BORIS DOESNT WANT US LOCKDOWN........BORIS IS DOING IS BEST.........I FEEL SORRY FOR BORIS.................................

BUSINESSES DESTROYED

CHILDREN DESTROYED

LIFE DESTROYED

BORIS YOUR A FUCKING CRIMINAL, YOU AND EVERY OTHER COMPLICIT PERSON ON THIS EARTH SHOULD FACE SEVERE FUCKING CONSEQUENCES

They will get whats coming to them. The karma system will see to that.

1 hour ago, Captainlove said:

They will get whats coming to them. The karma system will see to that.

i  fucking hope so.......i really get upbeat and just think bring it on.....what ever youv got......... then i see a women putting antibacterial lotion from a pump at asda on her babies hands.....or i see some fucking idiot with a mask walking down the street with not another soul in site.....

but i fuckin hope so

• Like 2

Boris doesn't exist.  Look in his eyes, he's just a twat, and ordinary nobody.

He does what other people tell him.

He is just a nobody, like most politicians.  They are total nobodies with desperate insecurity.

They have no power ... they just roll over when told.

When it comes to Boris I think everyone knows it now.

His face is very insincere.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, mathewtwatson said:

BUSINESSES DESTROYED

CHILDREN DESTROYED

LIFE DESTROYED

Is it just me or has Boris aged about 10 years in the last 10 months?

I don't know what it is about the man, certainly I don't trust any politicians any more than I did last year for sure.

But sometimes I do wonder about what kind of 'role' he is playing in all this. I do recall before the 'first lockdown' last March, he was almost insisting on and keen on the 'herd immunity' strategy - the approach that Sweden took - rather than the harsh 'lockdown' method.

Was this part of the charade? Or was he being genuine to a degree? Certainly the decision got taken out of his hands, and it was 'guidance' from the Chief Scientific Officer and Chief Medical Officer that resulted in the lockdown measures being introduced, based of course on Neil Ferguson's 'dodgy modelling'.

From what I recall, Boris looked very uncomfortable at times when addressing the nation, certainly I sensed some reluctance in what he was announcing. Bullying? Coercion?

Maybe Boris now realises that he is not the 'one in charge' and is just a puppet frontman doing his masters' bidding, maybe he genuinely believes and is optimistic that this will all come to an end by the summer - unless his evil masters scupper those plans, which they will undoubtedly do at some point.

Or maybe he is playing a role and is just as complicit in this mass manipulation as the others.

On the other hand, this negative perception of Boris and the Tories plays right into the hands of Labour, and let us not forget there are a number of elections taking place this year in May (many postponed from last year), local council elections, various Mayoral elections and of course Welsh and Scottish Assembly elections.

The danger of the 'anti-Boris' rhetoric is that Labour will seize power in many more local councils and mayoral areas. (I am already confidently predicting that Labour's Liam Byrne will become the next West Midlands metro mayor on this basis, and anyone standing against Sadiq Khan in London is wasting their time)

(But truth be told, nothing will change, this is all part of the mass deception that passes as democracy, people think they are 'voting for change' but the only thing that changes is the colour of the rosettes)

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

💯  Reminds me of how a lot of American presidents look after a year or 2 in office...

59 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

(But truth be told, nothing will change, this is all part of the mass deception that passes as democracy, people think they are 'voting for change' but the only thing that changes is the colour of the rosettes)

FAQs ^^

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I don't know what it is about the man, certainly I don't trust any politicians any more than I did last year for sure.

But sometimes I do wonder about what kind of 'role' he is playing in all this. I do recall before the 'first lockdown' last March, he was almost insisting on and keen on the 'herd immunity' strategy - the approach that Sweden took - rather than the harsh 'lockdown' method.

Was this part of the charade? Or was he being genuine to a degree? Certainly the decision got taken out of his hands, and it was 'guidance' from the Chief Scientific Officer and Chief Medical Officer that resulted in the lockdown measures being introduced, based of course on Neil Ferguson's 'dodgy modelling'.

From what I recall, Boris looked very uncomfortable at times when addressing the nation, certainly I sensed some reluctance in what he was announcing. Bullying? Coercion?

Maybe Boris now realises that he is not the 'one in charge' and is just a puppet frontman doing his masters' bidding, maybe he genuinely believes and is optimistic that this will all come to an end by the summer - unless his evil masters scupper those plans, which they will undoubtedly do at some point.

Or maybe he is playing a role and is just as complicit in this mass manipulation as the others.

Vote for a clown, and you get a circus. And not all clowns are benevolent. Either through choice or outside design, this buffoon has surrounded himself with the nastiest bunch of fuckers in living memory, total sociopaths the lot of them, and they are somehow being allowed to completely "reset" our world, without any challenge. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

On the other hand, this negative perception of Boris and the Tories plays right into the hands of Labour, and let us not forget there are a number of elections taking place this year in May (many postponed from last year), local council elections, various Mayoral elections and of course Welsh and Scottish Assembly elections.

The danger of the 'anti-Boris' rhetoric is that Labour will seize power in many more local councils and mayoral areas. (I am already confidently predicting that Labour's Liam Byrne will become the next West Midlands metro mayor on this basis, and anyone standing against Sadiq Khan in London is wasting their time)

IV personally toyed with this subject many times.........n boris looks fucked......a real advert mask wearing.

Kier will gut this country, i mean........ these undercover sleeper cell agents are something else.

but the boris thing.......i just cant get my head around it........

hes ment to have a shit load of kids, there were rumblings of domestic violence.....really easy to blackmail with the rumblings of stories you hear, u would after suspect.

did he really go into hospital, we know how deadly and toxic this ''virus'' so was he poisoned to get on board.....

this guy..... i really struggle with him.........

but if you had morals.....dignity.......any shred of decency........

in a world where justice prevailed.....he'd be against the wall with the rest of em for me..........

courage.....people lack the courage

my wife said to me yesterday when she was on the school run (parents walk into the playground to pick kids up) she actually thinks some people look at her with envy obvs no mask.

i just said 1 word............................. cowards

13 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Threats, threats and more threats. Fuckin baseless and unenforceable the lot of it. Sooner people realise this the sooner this shit ends. 

completely agree...................the parents of the kids that allow this is fucking cowardly......i cant get my head around the people of this country

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, mathewtwatson said:

completely agree...................the parents of the kids that allow this is fucking cowardly......i cant get my head around the people of this country

They're brainwashed and devoid of any critical thought. They cannot bear to think so expect the government to make their mind up for them. They make me sick. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1