Jump to content

The Voynich Manuscript


Recommended Posts

Any ideas what the voynich manuscript is really about? Is it just a load of gibberish designed to troll? The ‘language’ just a form of art and decoration? Or is there something to it that TPTB don’t want us to know? At first glances it looks like a book with information about plant medicines and maybe other in depth knowledge. I was listening to Terrance McKenna talking about it, and he reckons the Jesuits has an interest or were in possession of it at some point, which makes things interesting, what do we reckon?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes. 

 

https://www.truthspoon.com/p/catholic-kabbalah.html

 

Dr Leo Levitov, who in claiming to have deciphered the mysterious Voynich manuscript in his 1987 solution subtitled: A Liturgical Manual for the Endura Rite, the Cult of Isis, received notice  from Terrence McKenna in his book The Archaic Revival and connected the Cathars to worship of Isis and Horus, where he outlines some of Levitov’s key conceits such as the mysterious illustrations of bathing ladies actually being examples of venesection, or Cathar ritual suicide, ‘Endura’ by bleeding to death in a warm bath, or of the drawings of unidentifiable botanical specimens being, without exception apparently drawn with symbols known to the Cathars and worship of Isis.

 
This is all highly unlikely, if anything the Voynich manuscript seems to resemble some kind of early work on detailing human anatomy, specifically possibly relating to the female reproduction system. The following website makes a good case for suggesting that the plants and fruits illustrated were specifically the fruit of the mandrake plant which may have been used as abortifacient or to ease child birth, since the Voynich manuscript features drawings of fruit which resemble mandrake fruit and the Latin words ‘ease’ and ‘relax’ have been identified in the text of the manuscript, as well as drawings of pregnant women:
 
v1.jpg
 
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Truthspoon said:
Dr Leo Levitov, who in claiming to have deciphered the mysterious Voynich manuscript in his 1987 solution subtitled: A Liturgical Manual for the Endura Rite, the Cult of Isis, received notice  from Terrence McKenna in his book The Archaic Revival and connected the Cathars to worship of Isis and Horus, where he outlines some of Levitov’s key conceits such as the mysterious illustrations of bathing ladies actually being examples of venesection, or Cathar ritual suicide, ‘Endura’ by bleeding to death in a warm bath, or of the drawings of unidentifiable botanical specimens being, without exception apparently drawn with symbols known to the Cathars and worship of Isis.

 

Interesting! (no more likes)

 

When the cathars were under seige in montsegur and were running low on supplies some people threw a rope over the side of the battlements and slipped away during the night. Those people were carrying manuscripts with them and i wonder if the voynich manuscript was one of those texts...

 

Wild speculation but its fun!

Link to post
Share on other sites

A rambling collection of drawings and text .... the text has never been deciphered , usually a doddle for cryptologists and code breakers , which has led to the official position that the text is meaningless .... At that time in history many authors were secretive and used codes , fearing being burned at the stake for heresy ....

 

I don't think there's much for truth seekers there , the truth has been clearly laid out by Karl Mollison in plain language for anyone who wants it ....

 

Some joker has put out the lie that the image below was part of the manuscript , see here ... https://scienceblogs.de/klausis-krypto-kolumne/2020/04/01/missing-pages-of-the-voynich-manuscript-discovered/

 

Voynich-Core-bar.png

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

the truth has been clearly laid out by Karl Mollison in plain language for anyone who wants it ....

 

Bollocks, the guy isn't even honest about how WW2 started, and he parrots muh 6 gorillion. Get me or some weaponized autist on a debate with that guy.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Bollocks, the guy isn't even honest about how WW2 started, 

 

" How WWII started" ? ..... How do you say WWII started ? and where in Mollosion's work goes it talk about this? 

 

21 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

..... and he parrots muh 6 gorillion. Get me or some weaponized autist on a debate with that guy.

 

You've slipped into some strange alien speak , I don't understand what that means...

 

 

Edit .... I'm always keen to talk about Mollison's work ...He has channeled Hitler , so I will refamiliarize myself with this and start a new thread "Mollison on Hitler" .... I hope you will join me there and correct any errors you perceive ....Give me a moment.... 

Edited by oz93666
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

" How WWII started" ? ..... How do you say WWII started ? and where in Mollosion's work goes it talk about this?

 

Not talking about that here as free speech isn't on my side, but I advise people to listen to his supposed channeling of the Austrian painter. It's great comedy for those that are well read on that period.

 

18 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

You've slipped into some strange alien speak , I don't understand what that means...

 

Maybe form an opinion of your own instead of Karl's and you won't be so ignorant.

 

Edit: If you link me to that Soundcloud or somewhere else where I can listen to his stuff then I will gladly tell you where he is wrong.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Not talking about that here as free speech isn't on my side

Just say it man, as David always says, speak your truth. This is the sort of stuff I’ve been looking at recently so would be interesting to hear what you know. I heard a claim that some polish were killing German citizens before ww2, and that’s why Hitler invaded. It seems very very difficult to find articles on this though, either greatly censored, or not true. I keep an open mind for all ideas

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

23 hours ago, Seeker said:

I was listening to Terrance McKenna talking about it, and he reckons the Jesuits has an interest or were in possession of it at some point, which makes things interesting, what do we reckon?

 

Maybe this Manuscript was written in an Angelic Language, the language of God & the illustrations are of a land known as paradise. There is only one person I know of that could understand the Angelic Language and that is Dr John Dee who in turn was associated with the Alchemist Roger Bacon.

 

Here is a letter to Dr J Dee received from the Cartographer Mercator in the sixteenth century

 

In the midst of the four countries is a Whirl-pool, into which there empty these four indrawing Seas which divide the North. And the water rushes round and descends into the Earth just as if one were pouring it through a filter funnel. It is four degrees wide on every side of the Pole, that is to say eight degrees altogether. Except that right under the Pole there lies a bare Rock in the midst of the Sea. Its circumference is almost 33 French miles, and it is all of magnetic Stone

 

This is a quote from  William M Voynich himself after constant study of the manuscript;

 

179414396_avoy.PNG.f1f4977f9c367fa7aff01948360f331f.PNG

 

Unfortunately he died before he could prove anything, was this suspect ? I wonder.

Edited by alexa
typo
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...