Scammers VS Hackers...IP, Location, Control of your PC and more...Lights on & off? This post can be Educational or Fun

uksoul2soul

So In my previous post, I asked if Windows 10 updates can corrupt and remove videos from your PC?

I thank u all for replying to that thread and I totally agree with you all...It does.

But HS...quoted in that thread the following x.

(All one needs is the other computers I.P address and their in)

(How To Remotely Control Another PC Without Any Tool In Windows 10)

So I thought this subject should be a in a separate thread.

I've been watching a few videos the past 2 weeks. The (scammers) contacting people to part with they money.

Then they are certain people (good hackers?) who can turn it around on the scammers.

These (good hackers) gets the IP address and location of the scammer.

These hackers are then able to turn on your video cam and watch you. Also have the abiliy to control the lights in your own home?... WOW.

I did read a couple of years ago that hackers had switched off electricity grids in other countries.

I do have a question?

How the hell can hacker switch off & on the lights in your own home?

Do you thing it's the smart meters that the hackers can access?

I have posted two links below. Sorry it's dam utube.

I am not affiliated to any of these people.

But please note...that the Anonymous Hacker footage may be disturbing to some.

END NOTE: There is a lot of normal day to day people who can do this hacking from home. Not me. So if it's that easy for them to get your info. What can the big corps do...Peace in love.

• Like 1

• Basket Case changed the title to Scammers VS Hackers...IP, Location, Control of your PC and more...Lights on & off? This post can be Educational or Fun

"I do have a question?

How the hell can hacker switch off & on the lights in your own home?

Do you thing it's the smart meters that the hackers can access?"

Once you gain access to the other person's computer it's very easy you just create a little software program to run  then give your instructions to their PC VIA the other computer's wifi to find the hardware address of  any/all   IOT (internet of things) activated equipment once you have scanned any/all of their hardware address to do what you want.i.e

Through the victims wifi you give them all coded instructions to record their phone, watch through the porch lamp or video the person in the room through a camera in their smart TV etc

THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS COMPUTERS ARE WEAPONS OF MASS DECEPTION

So use a sledge hammer on them

FOR educational purposes only .Its Not something I've ever attempted I must say

Edited by HerrShultz

When you know Govts priority is the United Nations agenda is the Cults agenda is the Corporations agenda is the Enslavement of Humanity 

You know why D.A.R.P.A invented the INTERNET and its HYDROGEL

DR. CARRIE MADEJ URGENTLY WARNS AGAINST COMING DARPA HYDROGEL IN COVID VACCINES, TOTAL CONTROL OF HUMANS THROUGH ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE

https://coronanews123.wordpress.com/2020/07/20/dr-carrie-madej-urgently-warns-against-coming-darpa-hydrogel-in-covid-vaccines-total-control-of-humans-through-ai/

Pretty much throughout the last year ive maintained the same position regarding a solution to this big mess: advanced technology will beat off the great mafia

This hacking idea goes in the right direction.

There must be more than a thousand hacking wizards operating in this world. They need to get together to fuck up the computers that enslave us, and eventually kill us

On 2/23/2021 at 5:34 AM, HerrShultz said:

Once you gain access to the other person's computer it's very easy you just create a little software program to run  then give your instructions to their PC VIA the other computer's wifi to find the hardware address of  any/all   IOT (internet of things) activated equipment once you have scanned any/all of their hardware address to do what you want.i.e

Through the victims wifi you give them all coded instructions to record their phone, watch through the porch lamp or video the person in the room through a camera in their smart TV etc

Of course this depends on if the target has such internet connected 'smart devices'. Which I don't. Good luck to any hacker trying to turn my lights on and off! 😄

3 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Of course this depends on if the target has such internet connected 'smart devices'. Which I don't. Good luck to any hacker trying to turn my lights on and off! 😄

Intel Microchip Intercepts Signals, Reads Memory

https://www.infosecurity-magazine.com/news/intel-microchip-intercepts-signals/

A signal analyser embedded in your CPU sits quietly  recording all your PC digital data in and out,  able to record keyboard strokes etc all day long while sending it all to intelligence centers around the Planet