I found out what the Illuminati is up to. All of it. Honest.

Clarissa

You're looking at general Pi, that's been the problem, you're wrong. What I am saying is Imperfect Pi, that's the system the occult were using, not that.  That's why nobody has found it and they didn't want it found. All mathematicians work on the basis of perfection, the system created by the occult isn't mathematically perfect, so it has a hole in it in it foundations which has been expoilted and shoved down. Hard fucking work. It's wrapped up in so many terror events, religion, anything that they were using and it's been missed. 

I meant 1.5741, it was just a typographical error. Sorry my bad. That is the aspect ratio of the great pyramid of Giza, 11/7 or 11 divided by 7. It Is also found in the freemason logo, the square and compass. It's built into 9/11 using an enormous amount of steel and concrete and in Giza, stone. They like it obviously, well to me anyway. Oddly enough the word penis across many different languages codes up to the same numerical vibrational pattern of 11/7 which is odd because hydrogen is definitely female and helium is male because I can see down it.   

I get the idea that this may have been a bit facetious, just a feeling quote:

You may wish to consider the dimensional possibilities of 142857 ....... ? ps ....... 1008001 is rather something.

I'm not being nasty by publishing this, I am trying to help. Nobody knows this and it would help if people would realise we are all being fried in the same battle. This kind of attitude doesn't get you anywhere, only left further behind. 

The basic algorithms I have stated here are programming against both the hydrogen atom (the radius) and the helium atom (the diameter) which are at the pinnacle of our bio systems. They cannot be calculated as circles do not form under a mathematical principle and life also cannot be calculated by maths and it shouldn't be but it has and that's where the problems on Earth begin. 

Seven Eleven is the absolute baseline code of the occult and the glint at the top of the iceberg. Without it we would all be free.    

Edited by Clarissa

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/22/2021 at 1:21 AM, Clarissa said:

The Illuminati & The One And The Nine were governing us from two realms above this one known as Heaven & was sending us down using their in built Chakra System that is built into our DNA.

On 2/22/2021 at 2:05 AM, Clarissa said:

So if anyone is familiar with the facade of the Akashic Records, this is where it's at in regards to all subliminal programming of the human consciousness & astral physical capture.

george kavassilas speaks from the heart

part 1: discovering the saturn moon extraterrestrial control system, 1:08:03

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xli8K0jhDbg

part 2: overcoming the saturn moon extraterrestrial control system, 54:40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i2PgMu3DOo

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2022 at 7:05 PM, Clarissa said:

You're looking at general Pi, that's been the problem, you're wrong. What I am saying is Imperfect Pi, that's the system the occult were using, not that.  That's why nobody has found it and they didn't want it found. All mathematicians work on the basis of perfection, the system created by the occult isn't mathematically perfect, so it has a hole in it in it foundations which has been expoilted and shoved down. Hard fucking work. It's wrapped up in so many terror events, religion, anything that they were using and it's been missed. 

I meant 1.5741, it was just a typographical error. Sorry my bad. That is the aspect ratio of the great pyramid of Giza, 11/7 or 11 divided by 7. It Is also found in the freemason logo, the square and compass. It's built into 9/11 using an enormous amount of steel and concrete and in Giza, stone. They like it obviously, well to me anyway. Oddly enough the word penis across many different languages codes up to the same numerical vibrational pattern of 11/7 which is odd because hydrogen is definitely female and helium is male because I can see down it.   

I get the idea that this may have been a bit facetious, just a feeling quote:

You may wish to consider the dimensional possibilities of 142857 ....... ? ps ....... 1008001 is rather something.

I'm not being nasty by publishing this, I am trying to help. Nobody knows this and it would help if people would realise we are all being fried in the same battle. This kind of attitude doesn't get you anywhere, only left further behind. 

The basic algorithms I have stated here are programming against both the hydrogen atom (the radius) and the helium atom (the diameter) which are at the pinnacle of our bio systems. They cannot be calculated as circles do not form under a mathematical principle and life also cannot be calculated by maths and it shouldn't be but it has and that's where the problems on Earth begin. 

Seven Eleven is the absolute baseline code of the occult and the glint at the top of the iceberg. Without it we would all be free.    

I've come across your work on what seems like a strangely significant day, what I can fully understand resonates with me and makes a lot of sense. Ill get to reading it all but I would really like to make contact when the time is right if you don't mind? I feel a depression inside of me since I was a child, not something that bothers me but something I feel that is always there, holding me back. Researching conspiracies took so much energy from me in the beginning, but now all I yearn for is the truth. I'll be doing a lot more research on the astral planes now, I've never bought this whole seeing auras as colours, but I've always felt like I can read people well.

When I was in my early teens I hesitated opening the front door one day and I looked straight through it as if I could see the person on the other side, I felt a dark feeling. When I opened the door I saw the man standing in front of me, but I was looking at his face on a newspaper, I didn't know how to react. It was my mothers new boyfriend, it turns out he was married and was a cross dresser. I wonder what would have happened if I had stayed looking at his face on the newspaper longer, I wonder if he was projecting his thoughts and how I could ever perceive them. 

Reading this is inspiring really, that there may be hope to make positive change for the unity? other than becoming a new age spiritual guru, going on youtube and making videos the majority will never see let alone care about. I always thought nothing can be deleted like a computer, everything must go somewhere, and these dimensions must overlap like the model of an atom. Can anyone be permanently dead? What happens if we destroy all the bad people in the 3D, do they still exist to shape our world in the astral? I have many questions! 🙂

• Thanks 1

@Sanityisgone I have a question. Has your mother's new 'boyfriend' ever been in the newspapers? Because I think he has and that was him looking at himself in it and you read his mind. So you can channel matter. To actually see that you need to be able see through mirrors and behaviour, so your an empath as well. Are you seeing Fluffy Clouds? That will be your inner child and that's your brain as well. I think I've found you. I've got Pole Polarity and I've raced to the Other Side where I'm channelling. Somethings going down at the moment with the internet, so I'm gonna have to stop this for a while because it's made out of hydrogen. Keep the positive.

The depression is all the dirt going down so try to let go of it in your mind.  Get your Metal Tree in 🌳 That will clear the mud up. 

Ill talk no probs but it will have to be in a few days. Try to look up in your head 🙄😇

Edited by Clarissa
I wish that level would go..
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Clarissa said:

@Sanityisgone I have a question. Has your mother's new 'boyfriend' ever been in the newspapers? Because I think he has and that was him looking at himself in it and you read his mind. So you can channel matter. To actually see that you need to be able see through mirrors and behaviour, so your an empath as well. Are you seeing Fluffy Clouds? That will be your inner child and that's your brain as well. I think I've found you. I've got Pole Polarity and I've raced to the Other Side where I'm channelling. Somethings going down at the moment with the internet, so I'm gonna have to stop this for a while because it's made out of hydrogen. Keep the positive.

The depression is all the dirt going down so try to let go of it in your mind.  Get your Metal Tree in 🌳 That will clear the mud up. 

Ill talk no probs but it will have to be in a few days. Try to look up in your head 🙄😇

Sorry this incident was probably over 10 years ago. I just spoke to my mum, yes he was in the newspaper several times, his wife caught him out and threatened to kill my mum before explaining this mans conditions. That's really interesting, I remember going to give somebody change one day it was £5 I went straight for the coins without really "thinking" I would absolutely always give a note normally, I started thinking and thought why the hell am I going for the coins, then the customer said "could I have it in coins please?" I really think I was being given signs at this point or I was starting to tap into some energies at this young age, I wasn't clued up on spirituality or conspiracies at the time, but I knew everything in the world was wrong from a young age.

I stopped my best friend raping a girl when I was 14 or 15, the girl was totally out of it trying to snog me then when I rejected her she curled up on the couch and went to sleep. My best friends mother and daughter asked him to take her upstairs, I was pre occupied but when I realised a few seconds later I just knew I had to go upstairs, I caught him just starting to take her jeans off in the bathroom, she was dead weight. I sorted that dirty fucker out and never spoke to him again. This really showed me a lot about myself. I wonder if when I started smoking weed, and, with me starting to get older, with the poisons of the world finally making damages to my brain and body, did I start to lose touch with this feeling? Or do I just need to understand things now? Because recently I worked with somebody who I know is a demon? One look in and I saw evil in his eyes that angered me, I wanted to tear him apart every time I saw him. I told the management team you must get rid of him immediately, I said I know he is the most evil person I have met and he will destroy everything he touches. Turns out he was already borrowing with no intention to repay the staff members, the shop accross the road, in the end he swindled thousands of pounds from the staff, couple people were owed 500-1000, probably over a thousand in booze, food he was ordering and not paying, he was drinking on the bar on shift with customers, giving out free drinks left right and centre. He also had £500 going out of his account to GOV each month. He was a smooth talker and nobody trusted me, they all paid that price, it took just under a year for them to cut him loose.

Not sure what you mean by fluffy clouds? Seeing them or actually seeing them? I understand some strange things are happening, with the breaks in the elites hammer fist I always wondered if people or beings in another realm/astral, are always pushing back to try to stop things. So much resonates and makes sense to me. I feel like I kind of gave up at some point and tried to live a normal life, I'm 27 now, but a bad break up has really struck me that I must find people like me now, and I must live and breathe the truth like I have never.

Thank you I assume you mean mental tree? I need to get back to my roots.

That would be cool I have some things to tie up in the physical now as I managed to quit the pot on monday, I started smoking fags again first then weed as an escape from my relationship and I became a heavy addict. Never will I give my energy away like that again. I now feel much more capable going forward.. I like your choice of words, thank you.