I teach people how to fly. real flying nothing used but your body and energy

This is my first time taking on students.  I am a friend of David's,  I have not see David Icke in a while.  David if you read this I'll tell you I am being forced to take meds that do me no good.  I was trafficked as a 20 year old by the hospital/military system.  I escaped to tell about it.  David please call me. <redacted by moderator>

Edited by Grumpy Owl
removed contact phone number

Message to David:  Do you remember driving with a big man with a beared though Petawawa. and stopping near civic center.  I was the young lad that talked with you

Edited by flyingman

7 different ways/technics to fly

1. rubber ball on strechy string

2. Costomized chain bike

3. fast leg movements

4. bike with rubber ball

5.  Cup with elastict rope and small weight

6. KI Channeling

7. Levitation

I can teach all these methods

methods 3, 6, and 7 require no devices just your body and energy or control over your mind

Edited by flyingman
1 hour ago, flyingman said:

This is my first time taking on students.  I am a friend of David's,  I have not see David Icke in a while.  David if you read this I'll tell you I am being forced to take meds that do me no good.  I was trafficked as a 20 year old by the hospital/military system.  I escaped to tell about it.  David please call me. <redacted by moderator>

46 minutes ago, flyingman said:

Message to David:  Do you remember driving with a big man with a beared though Petawawa. and stopping near civic center.  I was the young lad that talked with you

Sorry but David Icke does not participate in these forums.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Sorry but David Icke does not participate in these forums.

Thanks for getting back to me so fast.  I understand that it may not be possible to reach David right now because he may be busy but I just want to thank all the people who work to make information available and fight for freedom.  I will take my private phone number off but if anyone wishes to call me use <redacted>

Edited by Grumpy Owl
removed contact phone number
57 minutes ago, flyingman said:

7 different ways/technics to fly

1. rubber ball on strechy string

2. Costomized chain bike

3. fast leg movements

4. bike with rubber ball

5.  Cup with elastict rope and small weight

6. KI Channeling

7. Levitation

I can teach all these methods

methods 3, 6, and 7 require no devices just your body and energy or control over your mind

l'm not very disciplined so can you explain the easier methods using 1 - 2 - 4 and 5 please.
l need to get somewhere this evening and l'd like to save on ticket costs.
Thanks  :O)

1. rubber ball on stretchy string

You want to use a stretchy rubber ball between two to three times the size of your head.  Tie strong elastic string on ball filled with air.  Try adjusting wrapping string around hand till your get it just right around your wrist to easterly bounce the ball off the top of your wrist.  When bouncing Ball off wrist hit it up fast and move you hand down slower than the upward motion. repeat hitting the ball.  If your good at it and are strong enough to lift your weight then just be careful that you don't getting tiered of bouncing the ball while in air.

2. Customized chain bike

This method is easier but takes more to last a long time in air. good for leaping over small buildings.  What use want to do is jam up the chain so it only moves back and forth a bit.  Then jerk the braking motion on the pedals while pulling up and forward on the handle bar.

4. bike with rubber ball

Same as number on but while on a bike some people may find it better to start driving a bike then trying the Ball method while on the bike.  Tip: Tie the ball around handle as safety.

5.  Cup with elastic rope and small weight

This method is for people who are weaker that the other methods are to hard.  Note this method is the least safe because you may travel at speeds 300KM/H plus.  Also it it harder to slow down and land. If you figure this method out You can fly fast depending on wind.  The Cup can be a big tuperware cup.  Drill a hole in the middle bottom.  Tie weight to rope.  Put though hole in cup.  Tie stick Part ways up with the lid on tight. Then to fly hold cup in one hand and pull rope with other up and down with correct timing.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, flyingman said:

You want to use a stretchy rubber ball between two to three times the size of your head.  Tie strong elastic string on ball filled with air.  Try adjusting wrapping string around hand till your get it just right around your wrist to easterly bounce the ball off the top of your wrist.  When bouncing Ball off wrist hit it up fast and move you hand down slower than the upward motion. repeat hitting the ball.  If your good at it and are strong enough to lift your weight then just be careful that you don't getting tiered of bouncing the ball while in air.

2. Customized chain bike

This method is easier but takes more to last a long time in air. good for leaping over small buildings.  What use want to do is jam up the chain so it only moves back and forth a bit.  Then jerk the braking motion on the pedals while pulling up and forward on the handle bar.

4. bike with rubber ball

Same as number on but while on a bike some people may find it better to start driving a bike then trying the Ball method while on the bike.  Tip: Tie the ball around handle as safety.

This method is for people who are weaker that the other methods are to hard.  Note this method is the least safe because you may travel at speeds 300KM/H plus.  Also it it harder to slow down and land. If you figure this method out You can fly fast depending on wind.  The Cup can be a big tuperware cup.  Drill a hole in the middle bottom.  Tie weight to rope.  Put though hole in cup.  Tie stick Part ways up with the lid on tight. Then to fly hold cup in one hand and pull rope with other up and down with correct timing.

Are you being serious? 🤨

2 hours ago, flyingman said:

I am being forced to take meds that do me no good.

Clearly they aren't doing you much good!

• Haha 1

I am being forced to take meds that do me no good.

Clearly they aren't doing you much good!

You may be indicating that I am not well.  Though my IQ and energy and body has been messed up by the system I still am more reliable on what I say and am more creditable then over 99% of people.  I am a very honest person.  I have been involved in many things that may seem bazaar to most people I am used to being mocked and ridiculed.  But laugh if you want but I have been to the foundation of existence By my understanding of the code for everything has causes everything to be. My mind is the universe I coded the first matrix which is the foundation of all reality's.  I can currently remember back about 10 lives and 3 reality shifts though I can only remember back so far I acknowledge that I have been both everyone and everything in past, present, future, and everything else.  I have been all things in all times and beyond times.  Why then you say don't you just help yourself with all the knowledge you posses.  The truth is I have created forces that I made to be my friends and Allies that have strengthen themselves and turned against me.  I knew this would likely take place and knew also that I would need help for others to free me from the bonds that those who were once my so called friends in the beginning.  The Truth is the were never my friends but were lairs and murders from the beginning.  The did acts of kindness towards me just to try and deceive me.  The never truly loved me or anyone with true love but their motives were always self centered and their hearts have a wall around it so they think they are protected but they cut off the very one that saves and preserves.  Most things you read in books have be altered and contain added things, things removed, and twist on what was written.   The result is a book such as King James Bible, NIV, and many other books that contain bits and pieces of truths but mostly contain things written to serve the agenda of someone or some organization.

Edited by flyingman
2 hours ago, flyingman said:

This seemed the easiest, so l chose this one, even though 300kmh is fairly fast - l've done this speed many times before - so put my m/cycle helmet and leathers on for safety.
Question; What is the correct timing ? Can you post a video so l can watch and learn ? It's getting cold in my garden now and my neighbours are staring at me.
BC

3 hours ago, flyingman said:

2. Customized chain bike

4. bike with rubber ball

59gwNlZ.png.314f5d8b02bb41be1e5f5b044f329225.png

I consider that you are not acting in best faith on this forum.

What you have written is a .... nonsense.

iF1ZJ3x.jpg.e9d7cd457d33e141dd2502c5d6d80610.jpg

I am only concerned that you have .... issues?

But these 'issues' should not be played out on this board.

ttpcmasm.gif.b0332b0dc03b0d71f40f8752d815ed6f.gif

ink Thanks for your consideration.  I am here offering my talents.  Form now on I'll stick to just that and not explain other related things.  So if you wish I am here to talk about my talents.  If you wish to talk about other things I'll do that elsewhere

Edited by flyingman
Just now, flyingman said:

Be care at first you go up in the sky very fast

That's not going to happen because after seeing your picture, l can see l am clearly doing it totally wrong  :O(

300kmh.jpg

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, flyingman said:

ink Thanks for your consideration.  I am here offering my talents.  Form now on I'll stick to just that and not explain other related things.  So if you wish I am here to talk about my talents.  If you wish to talk about other things I'll do that elsewhere

Stop talking to ink, he doesn't want to fly.

l need a better explanation and a better picture.
l'm now getting really cold and my neighbours are now threatening to call the authorities after l explained what l was trying to do.
l need to get out of here quick..
BC

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, flyingman said:

What sort of talent is this form for?

So .... are you stating that this is a 'performance art'?

That you are creating a form or incidence of concept fiction?

That what you have written is nothing but a 'talent' you consider you have?

3 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Stop talking to ink, he doesn't want to fly.

Sorry my bad .... will leave ya to it abduct.gif.d342ebce29f24efb3ccf0e1b29ddad49.gif

• Thanks 1
  • ink locked this topic