Ghislaine admit secret tapes on Donald and Bill Clinton

Ghislaine Maxwell admitted Jeffrey Epstein had secret tapes of Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, reporter claims

Rozina Sabur
Fri, February 19, 2021, 12:51 PM PST
Ghislaine Maxwell appears via video link in Manhattan Federal Court - Jane Rosenberg/Reuters

Ghislaine Maxwell appears via video link in Manhattan Federal Court - Jane Rosenberg/Reuters

Ghislaine Maxwell admitted that Jeffrey Epstein had secret recordings of Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, a CBS News producer has claimed in a new book.

The British socialite, who is awaiting trial on charges of procuring girls for Epstein to abuse in the mid-1990s, was reportedly duped by journalist Ira Rosen into confirming that the sex offender had taped his famous friends.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ghislaine-maxwell-admitted-jeffrey-epstein-205108847.html

That headline really should be Ghislaine alleged to have admitted secret tapes etc

Re Links This  article doesnt seem to exist on Yahoo news  - The article from which this image was taken relates to another story about her,  the link doesnt go to any story 

The Daily mail does also report the claim though (no pay wall) - to aid others searching 

but im not convinced she admitted to anything 

• I want the tapes. I know he was videotaping everyone and I want the tapes of Trump with the girls,' Rosen said, acting on a 'hunch' 
  • Maxwell, 59, replied 'I don't know where they are,' confirming their existence 

You could argue that shes admitted their existance, equally you could argue that his question infers their existance and she is simply stating she has no knowledge of where they would be found.

I wouldnt be getting excited that shes admitted to anything - its as likely media spin to help sell a book

• Rosen writes Maxwell refused to help him locate the tapes because she did not want Donald Trump to get elected  

Run this through your own mind

Tapes of Trump and clintons - claims she wouldnt help because she wanted Hilary to win - how would that work if the tapes are incriminating they would destroy Trump as well.

Personally I dont think she has any idea where any solid evidence like this is - If she did she would have struck a deal (immunity perhaps) so she walks and lots of bigger fish get caught

Lots of questions about this. Smells like another deep state hoax although Maria Farmer has stated that she met Trump at Epstein's mansion and Epstein was alleged to have told Trump, 'she's not for you.'  I have no trouble believing that Trump was hip-deep in Epstein's schemes, none at all. Makes you wonder what happened to Trump in December 2020 when he had the momentum to fight the election results. He stopped and backed off; or at least he did not fight like people expected him to. Anyone who rises to that level does so with unclean hands.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Lots of questions about this. Smells like another deep state hoax although Maria Farmer has stated that she met Trump at Epstein's mansion and Epstein was alleged to have told Trump, 'she's not for you.'  I have no trouble believing that Trump was hip-deep in Epstein's schemes, none at all. Makes you wonder what happened to Trump in December 2020 when he had the momentum to fight the election results. He stopped and backed off; or at least he did not fight like people expected him to. Anyone who rises to that level does so with unclean hands.

Trump did not fight tooth and nail, as any reasonable person would expect him to. Instead, he just walked away and left his supporters in the comforting arms of Q.

Three months have passed and even the most ardent Q followers must suspect that they are being strung along.

I was originally of the opinion that Maxwell would be forced to falsely indict Trump. I am now of the opinion that Trump has so much damning dirt on him that he HAD to accept defeat and slip away.

Only opinions, mind. 

2 hours ago, Saved said:

I was originally of the opinion that Maxwell would be forced to falsely indict Trump. I am now of the opinion that Trump has so much damning dirt on him that he HAD to accept defeat and slip away.

I wondered about this back in 2017 when he surrounded himself with swamp creatures. He appointed Sessions, then Barr, Bolton of all people, and he had Pence hanging round like a bad smell. His sleazy son-in-law was always there too whispering in his ear while working for Israel first. The anti-Trump hysteria that we saw for four years, the Muller fiasco, the impeachment fiasco, the torn-up speech; all theatre. People were even comparing him to Cyrus the Great. Hell, the Israelis even minted a coin with his head on it. Looking back on it all, Trump was controlled.

16 hours ago, Eldnah said:

Tapes of Trump and clintons - claims she wouldnt help because she wanted Hilary to win - how would that work if the tapes are incriminating they would destroy Trump as well.

Makes zero sense because she wasn't apprehended until 2019/2020, so that comment makes equally zero sense. 

On 2/19/2021 at 11:53 PM, Ibizan Hound said:

Ghislaine Maxwell admitted that Jeffrey Epstein had secret recordings of Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, a CBS News producer has claimed in a new book.

CBS said that Maxwell said that Epstein said .... he had some tapes on somebody.

On 2/22/2021 at 3:19 PM, Morpheus said:

Makes zero sense because she wasn't apprehended until 2019/2020, so that comment makes equally zero sense. 

Not sure what you are getting at there.

The interview was in 2016  hence the Clinton V Trump claim made by the Journo (which is what i queried) 

so what does her not being arrested until 2019 have to do with her interview in 2016. 

31 minutes ago, Eldnah said:

Not sure what you are getting at there.

The interview was in 2016  hence the Clinton V Trump claim made by the Journo (which is what i queried) 

so what does her not being arrested until 2019 have to do with her interview in 2016. 

So you're saying she was arrested and interviewed in 2016? 

23 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

So you're saying she was arrested and interviewed in 2016? 

No -

Youre clearly commenting without reading either the  OPs post or  his links (or my point about his links)

But to save more inane commentary - let me post a summary and save you making any effort 

A journalist is claiming in a book being published now/soon that she admitted in an interview with him in 2016 that she knew of the tapes 

He then goes on to claim that she wouldnt help locate the tapes because she wanted Trump to win.

So nothing about arrests its all an interview with the media.

My comments relate entirely to this interview - how he is spinning her reply to boost sales and his half arsed nonsensical pro trump conspiracy.

At no point has anyone except you related a media interview in 2016 with aher being interviewed as a suspect (by law enforcement)

30 minutes ago, Eldnah said:

No -

Youre clearly commenting without reading either the  OPs post or  his links (or my point about his links)

But to save more inane commentary - let me post a summary and save you making any effort 

A journalist is claiming in a book being published now/soon that she admitted in an interview with him in 2016 that she knew of the tapes 

He then goes on to claim that she wouldnt help locate the tapes because she wanted Trump to win.

So nothing about arrests its all an interview with the media.

My comments relate entirely to this interview - how he is spinning her reply to boost sales and his half arsed nonsensical pro trump conspiracy.

At no point has anyone except you related a media interview in 2016 with aher being interviewed as a suspect (by law enforcement)

Apologies for the misunderstanding and I agree with your comments on the topic at hand. 👍

• Like 1