Jump to content

Theosophical Society


Notimeleft
 Share

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, rideforever said:

 

You are a slave and don't even realise it.

You have been taught to destroy your own family, your parent an grandparents and all they worked for ... so many generations ... and you throw it in the fire and kneel for some weirdo foreigners arriving on a boat.

This is even worse than slavery, it is degeneracy.

And you proudly talk about it on the internet ... 

Forget about Blavatsky ... if you want to find someone with a really screwed up brainwashed view of life, you don't have to go far.

And furthermore Religion is suppose to teach love, forgiveness, and letting go. The occult teaches control, hate, get back at your enemies, and if it's happening to them it is deserved in some way. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Notimeleft said:

And furthermore Religion is suppose to teach love, forgiveness, and letting go. The occult teaches control, hate, get back at your enemies, and if it's happening to them it is deserved in some way. 

 

The weird thing is that you think of yourself as informed and fighting the darkness as some sort of rebel ... but from my perspective you sound exactly like the mainstream news and mainstream people.

I don't know how old you are ... but I notice a lot of younger people are like this, they think are rebellious or have discovered a great secret ... but christ ... it's just like the TV.
To that extent people are brainwashed, they don't even know what happened in their country 10 years ago let alone 100.

 

Why did you study the occult for 15 years?
What does that mean ... you became a satanist ?
That's pretty weird isn't it ?
Don't you have something better to do, something useful?

Everyone is on the goddam internet "researching".
What they call "researching" is wasting their lives reading total bullshit whilst sitting their shorts watching the internet-Tv.

 

Edited by rideforever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, rideforever said:

 

You are a slave and don't even realise it.

You have been taught to destroy your own family, your parent an grandparents and all they worked for ... so many generations ... and you throw it in the fire and kneel for some weirdo foreigners arriving on a boat.

This is even worse than slavery, it is degeneracy.

And you proudly talk about it on the internet ... 

Forget about Blavatsky ... if you want to find someone with a really screwed up brainwashed view of life, you don't have to go 

Why did you study the occult for 15 years? 

At first I enjoyed conspiracy. Later in life I just wanted to learn about it. And at a time in life I thought it was good. 
What does that mean ... you became a satanist ?

unknowingling yes. Brainwashed actually
That's pretty weird isn't it ?

it is a weird thing to study. But why do some people paint. I hate painting. Some just have an uncontrollable urge to do things without an explanation. Almost if I have no control over it.
Don't you have something better to do, something useful?

I have three children and enjoy my life with my family. I'm an engineer, I'm a drummer, I love hunting, fishing, reading, writing, I have a few books It wasn't til covid tyranny that I woke up amd decided to take action. I take full responsibility for my life and actions amd have created a great life for my family. I don't have to plead my case to you about it though. All I  saying is I have been in these groups for years and they are terrible.

 

Look why are you on this board arguing with me?

Why aren't you doing something constructive?

 

I have never gone on message boards in my life. I don't have cable or internet other than phone plan. I am the authority of my life and I make my life what it is through right action. It's the only way. 

 

And still none of this has to do with psychopaths trying to enslave us all even further than we already are by the systems design.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maybe you are correct in a way. But speaking on consciousness how can we stop what we aren't aware of. So by spreading awareness I hope to atleast make people aware. Maybe there are others like me that don't know the true meanings of all this. I see a lot of people out here adopting these occult philosophies. If we didn't have people spreading awareness and telling their story than how can one learn except for themselves. I am not in the position to restore the foundation of society. That is not my role. Others who have the positions, have the ability to make those decisions and to lead humanity by example. Not by lies and manipulation but by acts of righteousness and courage. 

Edited by Notimeleft
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

3 hours ago, rideforever said:

@Notimeleft
Perhaps you are not a very reliable person neither when you were a satanist nor now when you are trying to save the world from satanism.

The world's peace freedom sanity and so on ... do not arise from nowhere.  Talking about fighting the bad guys is not the same thing as restoring the foundations of a society. 

5 hours ago, rideforever said:

 

You are a slave and don't even realise it.

You have been taught to destroy your own family, your parent an grandparents and all they worked for ... so many generations ... and you throw it in the fire and kneel for some weirdo foreigners arriving on a boat.

This is even worse than slavery, it is degeneracy.

And you proudly talk about it on the internet ... 

Forget about Blavatsky ... if you want to find someone with a really screwed up brainwashed view of life, you don't have to go far.

Although... I was just snooping around on here. I came to this one thread where some guy was talking about being in 1984 or something ridiculous. And he counts numbers of names. Post after post he is going. With videos and "proof". At that very moment I had the great apifany that maybe I am wasting my time.

 

But at the end of the day you know I know what I am talking about. And I'm not being that guy. So you have to give me credibility for putting all this together without being initiated. You could even argue that it was skill. Truly it was dumb luck. I am a scholar sir. I am well versed in this and was going into self deprivation tanks for years. I have gone that path and followed the game. I am not a tweeked out druggie talking craziness. Although on here it may seem that way. I honestly want help finding more and connecting the dots. I have seen tragedy after tragedy since this covid nonsense. It's brought out all the horrors out of our society. But manufactured. Humanity has so much potential. And I have met some of the greatest people who care and have compassion. For some that's all they really have. That and their free will to choose. Which I argue to you is the purpose of existence. You can not learn but through experience, and when robbed of experience your life loses all purpose because this whole life is an experience. If you limit the experience you limit the life potential. The ones who know can't bare to watch people suffer anymore. So they want to end it. But you can't count your blessing when you don't know what suffering is. So what's the point? I don't want my life to be without problems, then what would I solve? Why should we eradicate hate if without it their could be no love. If you destroy a polarity or a frequency down to nothing. Then you lose the organism. The entire heart beat of the organism. I hope you are bright enough to understand what I am getting at here. Cut the carbon, then you lose the life form. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@rideforever I never once claimed to be morally good. For no one is without fault. Or to have never made mistakes. Surely is it the role of a good person to go around judging people on forums for the things they have done. Or is it compassion and listening to one another that promotes morality. Forgiveness is the ultimate act of morality, along with compassion, and acceptance. You take stab after stab at me, but know of nothing about me. Making far reaching accusations as to show superiority to me. I don't really care what you have or haven't done. What you think or might think. Morality is always in how you treat others. It is the compass that guides action. I do prize truth over all things. I never said I believed any of what I learned. But I did study it. Why are you not criticizing David Icke who's message board you are on. Clearly he has done a lot of the same work. Same with people like Alex Jones. Who clearly has issues but has gone through a similar process. You don't think they found all this out by doing research on the internet do you.....?

Edited by Notimeleft
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Notimeleft said:

 

Although... I was just snooping around on here. I came to this one thread where some guy was talking about being in 1984 or something ridiculous. And he counts numbers of names. Post after post he is going. With videos and "proof". At that very moment I had the great apifany that maybe I am wasting my time.

 

 

How about you come have a chat with me on the thread instead of trying to take stabs at me over here? You completely misrepresent what that document says, so either you are dumber than dirt or you are one of those people that sleepwalks through life. If you have something to say, you know where. Else, keep your unintelligent opinion to yourself. It is non constructive, and YOU are part of the problem. Have a nice day!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, rideforever said:

 

The weird thing is that you think of yourself as informed and fighting the darkness as some sort of rebel ... but from my perspective you sound exactly like the mainstream news and mainstream people.

I don't know how old you are ... but I notice a lot of younger people are like this, they think are rebellious or have discovered a great secret ... but christ ... it's just like the TV.
To that extent people are brainwashed, they don't even know what happened in their country 10 years ago let alone 100.

 

Why did you study the occult for 15 years?
What does that mean ... you became a satanist ?
That's pretty weird isn't it ?
Don't you have something better to do, something useful?

Everyone is on the goddam internet "researching".
What they call "researching" is wasting their lives reading total bullshit whilst sitting their shorts watching the internet-Tv.

 

 

"It is better to create than to learn! Creating is the essence of life." - Julius Caesar

 

I do believe the above quote to a certain extent. Grass roots community building is no doubt more productive than me moaning on the internet, but I don't think we should abandon the internet either. Who will challenge the woke mob if we do?

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

"It is better to create than to learn! Creating is the essence of life." - Julius Caesar

 

Creation means that YOU do it.

Talking about "community" is like talking about socialism, it is hiding in a herd with stupid dreamy fantastic ideas about saving the world.

Caesar was a great man because HE did it.  Sometimes he slept on the ground with his troops he was not above that.  He slept his cape next to his men.  And that's why the followed him.

He was brave and took care of business.

Sometimes he fought to the death, even with enemies within and without ... sometimes he just walked by realising there was nothing to be gained.

When did he talk about "community" ... vomit.

No - HE did it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, rideforever said:

Creation means that YOU do it.

 

Agreed.

 

Just now, rideforever said:

Talking about "community" is like talking about socialism, it is hiding in a herd with stupid dreamy fantastic ideas about saving the world.

Caesar was a great man because HE did it.  Sometimes he slept on the ground with his troops he was not above that.  He slept his cape next to his men.  And that's why the followed him.

He was brave and took care of business.

Sometimes he fought to the death, even with enemies within and without ... sometimes he just walked by realising there was nothing to be gained.

When did he talk about "community" ... vomit.

No - HE did it.

 

So groups like Patriotic Alternative that are out doing community building are wasting their time and they're commies?

 

I never mentioned saving the world either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just give up. Don't try and fight back by building strong families and communities that can support each other. Just let the marxists and capitalists walk all over us. Is that what you're saying, @rideforever?

 

I'm not stupid, I know most won't do that and they'll be left to fend for themselves, but what's wrong with us that do?

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Patriotic Alternative

 

Don't know them but it looks like a good effort (just checked.)

 

Yes good question about Community and Community.

The evil of the planet is precisely how people use the same word but change the meaning, isn't it.

This discrimination is very important, in every discussion .... because human beings live in this low way by changing the inner meaning of things whilst keep the outer covering.  Always this needs careful discussion.

 

Basically, health comes honesty and truth.  Either from the Earth or from Heaven.

If it comes from the Earth then it means Real Family, blood relations, and then real education and work ... work meaning skilled work rather than bullshit PR/service nonsense ... which is just organised lying for money.   You should become skilled and know things, and be able to do real things. All these things are the honest living from the Earth.

But of course Heaven is the peak that we all aim for.  Hence Christianity, and a stoic spirit, Tokienism and so on.  And individualism like Isaac Newton.  And afaik Britain has an ancient metallurgical heritage so Victorianism and so on.   All these are more or less spiritual rivers in the country.

So that is health from above and below.

 

What is to be avoided is hiding in crowds, is global fucking movements, is low loush behaviour, is mixing things, is vermin living.

 

Society and invidualism must inform each other not weaken each other or hide in each other.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, rideforever said:

 

Don't know them but it looks like a good effort (just checked.)

 

Yes good question about Community and Community.

The evil of the planet is precisely how people use the same word but change the meaning, isn't it.

This discrimination is very important, in every discussion .... because human beings live in this low way by changing the inner meaning of things whilst keep the outer covering.  Always this needs careful discussion.

 

Basically, health comes honesty and truth.  Either from the Earth or from Heaven.

If it comes from the Earth then it means Real Family, blood relations, and then real education and work ... work meaning skilled work rather than bullshit PR/service nonsense ... which is just organised lying for money.   You should become skilled and know things, and be able to do real things. All these things are the honest living from the Earth.

But of course Heaven is the peak that we all aim for.  Hence Christianity, and a stoic spirit, Tokienism and so on.  And individualism like Isaac Newton.  And afaik Britain has an ancient metallurgical heritage so Victorianism and so on.   All these are more or less spiritual rivers in the country.

So that is health from above and below.

 

What is to be avoided is hiding in crowds, is global fucking movements, is low loush behaviour, is mixing things, is vermin living.

 

Society and invidualism must inform each other not weaken each other or hide in each other.

 

I just want what people in this country had years ago, a sense of community. I understand that because of communists that word has bad connotations though.

 

I'm not that old (early thirties), but I can remember a time as a kid when people would leave their doors open more without fear of getting robbed. I remember neighbours helping each other out more too. I don't think it's wrong for people like me to want a sense of belonging again.

 

Patriotic Alternative might seem a bit silly with their hikes in the countryside, baking competitions, camping trips, and other stuff, but you have to start somewhere.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Patriotic Alternative might seem a bit silly with their hikes in the countryside, baking competitions, camping trips, and other stuff, but you have to start somewhere.

 

It's not silly at all, I think it's very good.  At the same time "community" was not just about "community", the structure of society was natural, the work was good, the Government culture legislature and so on ... all worked more or less normally.  But that has changed due to disaster capitalism, loss of Christianity, corporate monoculture, the destruction of brave men in WW1/2 and so on.   You cannot really fix society without fixing these things as well because community comes directly from these things.

But of course you can do what you can as best as you can.

 

Eventually I entered the spiritual path because I recognized that although we do what we can in society ... I needed deeper better more conclusive and final solutions.  And I found them.  Maybe it's not for everyone.  But I recognize that society and this world is not going to be repaired in time for me, so I found the good world elsewhere.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, rideforever said:

You cannot really fix society without fixing these things as well because community comes directly from these things.

But of course you can do what you can as best as you can.

 

True, and that's all groups like PA can do. They have been getting smeared all over the media as their numbers are growing, and they have been struggling to get registered as a political party, which doesn't surprise me because they actually view ethnic Britons as a people unlike most groups, but they can still help bring people together on a local level.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Mr KLaaTu said:

 

How about you come have a chat with me on the thread instead of trying to take stabs at me over here? You completely misrepresent what that document says, so either you are dumber than dirt or you are one of those people that sleepwalks through life. If you have something to say, you know where. Else, keep your unintelligent opinion to yourself. It is non constructive, and YOU are part of the problem. Have a nice day!

Surely I deserve that and did not mean to offend you. I was just realizing that I was sounding crazy and showing that I was doing the same thing as yourself. Surely you may have a point. I did not read the document you posted and I am sure it is not just a bunch of nothing. I could go down your rabbit hole and freak my self out but I already am freaked out enough by my own creation. And I wasn't saying you were a retard, but was just saying that I am wasting my time since I am doing the same thing as you in a way. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Is it just the term 'Aryan' that you have an issue with? What about the term 'Indo-European', is that okay? Or am I not allowed to be interested in heritage as a white man?

I know that's not what they mean by Aryan race. They actually mean our modern race. They say that most people on earth now are of Aryan decent.

 

So let me backup a little bit and put what I was trying to do in context. I may have underestimated the knowledge that people here might already have. This was of my own doing. I am trying hard to find something that will stick to the occult and injury it. This is difficult and what is true is difficult to prove to others. Obviously I can't stop them or save humanity, but my hopes was to maybe collectively break their leg. 

 

My plan was to expose that they openly talk about the Aryan race. In hopes that people would run with it and accuse them of being racist. I chose Theosophy because it is the connecting organism between their other affiliate groups and has direct ties to people in power. The agenda here using cancel culture created by the occult on the occult. Yes it is a media tactic. But, humanity is not fighting for itself and we all need to collectively organize and find a way to buy time. The reason I chose the Aryan race topic is because it is mucky water for them to climb out of especially for the average person who knows nothing about the occult. How will they try to reconcile this? They would have to explain root races and all this nonsense which they won't do. Primarily because they would have to explain about the 6th and 7th root races. Which is transgenders and autonomous beings who can't procreate and why they have been following groups that have been talking about this for hundreds of years. There are hundreds of documents containing such condemning materials. What else can we do? If they keep humanity in this state of fear forever they will do anything. We need to kick out the foundation on which there whole organization stands on. I'm up for other ideas here, but if we can find a way to get humanity to hate the occult then it is the same as them trying to persecute white Christians as violent extremist domestic terrorists which they are actively doing here in the states. If someone has a better idea then I am in. It has to be a collective agreement and we need to start trying to organize and plot schemes as the schemes are being plotted now against us all. This is a collective effort and we can't fight it alone. We need something that will stick and that they can't defend themselves against. Even if it is political by definition.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

 

Religion is occult, praying to dead people, believing in miracles, spirits, demons.

 

Do you want people to hate religion too?

I know your sticking up for the occult, but only because your not deep in enough. The purpose of theosophy is to destroy all religions and bring about the universal brotherhood one world religion. Do you not have eyes to see the horrors happening because of these people? People already hatr religions. Primarily because of their tactics against them. I don't hate the occult knowledge. I hate the mission of it. Which is the end of religions and the end of life. Why is everyone sticking up for the occult as if they are good. They've hid the true meanings of the religions for thousands of years from people and have disconnected humanity from God. Intentionally knowing this. Creating false institutions like the catholic faith.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, pi3141 said:

 

Religion is occult, praying to dead people, believing in miracles, spirits, demons.

 

Do you want people to hate religion too?

Let's take for example that they desire sameness. Oneness. They want everyone to have the same experience the same chances the same religion and so on and on. However the first principle of hermeticism is unity and diversity. How can we be diverse if we are all the same race or religion. There wouldn't be. It would cease to exist. You can't go against universal law since it manifests in all ways and through all dimensions of reality. 

 

Let's look at another example. The principle of cause and effect. If you give everybody the same things same chance same experience and no suffering, then you directly take away anyone's chance to cause anything. You have have universal effect. You lose all power. Your God given right to make a choice and reap what you sow. A choice can result in a positive or negative experience. So you can't let that law be anymore. It's so crazy that they promote these ideas when they go directly against universal law.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Notimeleft said:

So you can't let that law be anymore. It's so crazy that they promote these ideas when they go directly against universal law.

 

Yes that's true.

Religions/spirituality does not aim at Oneness in the way you have described.  What it means is to unifiy with the Source.

Everything that exists at our level was created by the Source and flowed out down a river and is now far from the Source.  Here there is cause and effect according to various laws that exist here.

However it is possible to create a deep connection with the Source that is permanent.  This means you extend yourself backwards to the Source.  You remain here, but inside you have a new feature which is your union with the Source.

This is the "Father".  Or "Universal Consciousness".  Or the Source.  Same thing.

 

In recent years due to the decline of human intelligence around the world, people have started to talk about Oneness Sameness.

Originally what this meant was that when you are in deep meditation/prayer you are fully withdrawn from human life and you feel the Source inside you.  It is very deep within.  So deep it is like being at the bottom of the ocean.   You no longer feel any of the noise of the human world.  You can say it is Emptiness.  Empty of human noise.  Or it is Oneness and Sameness.

Of course it is also Union With the Source which is a powerful experience.

Later when you get up from meditation you retain this still centre inside you as you enter the human world again.

 

As more and more stupid people imagine they are spiritual these days, they have bent these words until they mean nothing.

The sheep always do this.  They make cheap copies.  They are charlatans.

Pretty soon it is difficult to find a real teacher amongst the thousand losers fakes and twats who are spiritual gurus.

This is where the society is at these days.

 

But like I said the original goal was good and still is good if you can find a good teacher.

This world is like a war.  The world is full of shit and shit people and idiots.

You must fight to find the truth, just like the old days, things haven't changed.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...