Advice for post vax detox

simonb1977

Hi friends, I don't post much but I'm after some advice from anyone who has taken the time to research, and hopefully suggestions made here will be useful for people in future.

So I am so called high risk (health condition).  Im under considerable pressure from family & friends to take the jab, the kind of pressure that disowns you if you don't .  
  Their arguments they will insist are justified by others close to us who have died, this is all very unfair you will agree and I already hear your arguments.  You will say I should not listen and if they do not respect my wishes I should not value them and not let them control me.  Fair enough, I get it, but they are family, please don't judge me on this, I know I'm being weak, I look at it like this (and most of adult society for that matter) they are just basically grown up kids, they cannot understand, they are just not at the level of spiritual consciousness to see a bigger picture, swamped by the media the masses have no choice but to just basically follow out their unconscious orders.

It not going to be just me though is it!

If things go to plan most of you here will surely join me, that's if you want a holiday, job, bank account, then further down the line those who refuse will face prison time no doubt if they get their way.

So I have accepted my fate, it's too late for me now, after the jab, I will still have my positive mind,  I am already looking at what I can control.  I am planning a stricter meditation regime, researching my diet with a view to turn vegan.  I plan to raise my spiritual consciousness awareness (or at least maintain it) and to embrace life.

My question to you is what advise can you give on detoxing from this awful COVID vaccine?  From the metals or whatever is in it?  Of course as we know it's not a one off jab, it will be a way of life.  I have not researched this area so wanted to put it out there.  

Wish me luck friends, and same to you if/when your time comes.

Edited by simonb1977

A humorous thought came to me after writing that.  I'm not religious in any way but I think The experience could bring be closer to Jesus, he was nailed to the cross to pay for humanity's sins, like him i too will be impaled for society's sin of not rising up when it counted!  Probably just like him my only thought will be, you buggers!

Edited by simonb1977

Peer pressure really is a joke, to be honest. But then I would say that, I've never had a sense of belonging in this lifetime. Even as a small child I felt like I did not belong to anyone or anything.

You will choose what you will choose. It is nobody's business to TELL you what decision to make.

However, your plan of a detox may not be enough, given that the vaccine is said to permanently alter DNA, and will be a recurring thing. I am not sure what level of detox would be required to reverse such extremity. 

This is all a test. Good luck.

• Like 2

What you need to tell them is its your choice, once you guys get the vaccine you will be safe unless they don't believe the vac works.

I am diabetic & asthmatic, i almost died in March 2020 & now 10 December 2020 to 15 January 2021 from this Engineered Virus. 

I figured how it works, so i cheated death twice.

If you do get covid make sure your body has the lowest amount of sugar, you must have no sugar/sweetener foods & when you have breathing problems cover your chest with EMF shielding material.

For detox i would suggest spirits, vodka, brandy, whiskey. They always say don't drink while on medication. Maybe that will cancel out the vaccine.     

10 hours ago, simonb1977 said:

If things go to plan most of you here will surely join me, that's if you want a holiday, job, bank account, then further down the line those who refuse will face prison time no doubt if they get their way.

This is your miserable belief system that you worship

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I know I'm being weak

You either want to take it or you don't it's your decision not other peoples.

You talk about all these punishments you're going to face if you don't take it but you don't know what is going to happen in the future you're just assuming. You're certainly not going to be one of the people standing up to say its your body and no government has the right to force you into medical experiments.

It not going to be just me though is it!

If things go to plan most of you here will surely join me

No they won't.

So I have accepted my fate, it's too late for me now, after the jab, I will still have my positive mind,  I am already looking at what I can control.  I am planning a stricter meditation regime, researching my diet with a view to turn vegan.  I plan to raise my spiritual consciousness awareness (or at least maintain it) and to embrace life.

Sure all you have to do is just take a little jab and then you can be all super spiritual and vegan blah blah blah

What a joke!

My question to you is what advise can you give on detoxing from this awful COVID vaccine?  From the metals or whatever is in it?  Of course as we know it's not a one off jab, it will be a way of life.  I have not researched this area so wanted to put it out there.  

Why don't you spend a day or two researching messenger rna and viral vector dna vaccines then you might see this doesn't make any sense.

No offence but you're giving yourself excuses, if you're going to take it take it and stand by your decision.

• Like 1

There is no way to detox from this type of gene therapy. Once it’s done, it’s done, and you can meditate and change your diet all you want but ultimately taking it you are realistically going to have to accept your death because of it. Sorry to put that bluntly but that’s the brutal truth of it. It’s not to help you or make you better, or something that you can ignore and hope will go away. 

5 minutes ago, simonb1977 said:

Thank you, found this on here, very informative, will man up and say no.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8TPkNpUOUCgH/

Again no offence intended but what you've done now is created a situation where you've come on here saying you're going to have the vaccine and now all of a sudden after a few replies and a bit chute video you're not.

What if you die of something unrelated and it goes down as a covid death? All of a sudden those nutters on the david icke forum caused your death.

Don't mean to sound harsh but sites like these are going to come under increasing attack over the coming year.

What you need to do is take your time. Do a lot of research on these vaccines from all sources and listen to a wide variety of opinions and then make an informed decision. That way no one can say 'oh he was going to have it before he went on those conspiracy sites' it will be your own informed decision based on what you learnt from your own research. 👍

On 2/19/2021 at 8:25 PM, simonb1977 said:

A humorous thought came to me after writing that.  I'm not religious in any way but I think The experience could bring be closer to Jesus, he was nailed to the cross to pay for humanity's sins, like him i too will be impaled for society's sin of not rising up when it counted!  Probably just like him my only thought will be, you buggers!

Jesus's DNA wasnt changed. 

On 2/20/2021 at 6:08 AM, themaintruth said:

What you need to tell them is its your choice, once you guys get the vaccine you will be safe unless they don't believe the vac works.

I am diabetic & asthmatic, i almost died in March 2020 & now 10 December 2020 to 15 January 2021 from this Engineered Virus. 

I figured how it works, so i cheated death twice.

If you do get covid make sure your body has the lowest amount of sugar, you must have no sugar/sweetener foods & when you have breathing problems cover your chest with EMF shielding material.

For detox i would suggest spirits, vodka, brandy, whiskey. They always say don't drink while on medication. Maybe that will cancel out the vaccine.     

Detox sounds fun!