LOVE TO SEE THEIR FACES

LOVE TO SEE THE FACES OF THE MILLIONS PEOPLE WHEN THINGS LIKE THIS COME OUT....AFTER THEYV HAD THE JAB....... NOT ONCE DOES THIS SAY COVID ANTIBODIES...... IT SAYS ANTIBODY PROTECTION...............SO IM GUESSING ANTIBODY PROTECTION TO ALL ILLNESSES!

WAKE UP YOU THICK............(WHAT EVER PROFANITY YOU WANT TO INSERT)

image.png.331ec495acd1f5b936b6c5bd27ce3b56.png

image.png.262365fadf232199e809cfa19c38104e.png

image.png.67a1f06ee1a8026e8662883f3185b6b3.png

when 3 doesnt work then 4.

HONESTLY THOUGH......YOU DONT NEED TO BE A SCIENTIST TO KNOW...IF 1 JAB IS ONLY 86% EFFECTIVE, THEN 2 IS 172% EFFECTIVE, THEN 3 JABS IS 258% EFFECTIVE

I MEAN FUCK ME................. IF I GET 11 JABS.................INFACT IF I GET JABBED IN EVERY LIMB..........YOU PEOPLE ARE DAFT....... I COULD BE 860% COVID SECURE HERE.....

PHONE CALL:  ''HELLO IS THAT THE BILL GATES VACCINATION ASSAULT CENTER''

VACCINATOR: YES

ME: HELLO,MY NAMES MAT...GET ME 10 SHOTS READY....IL BE 5 MINUTES, IS IT TRUE I CAN MIX THEM.......

VACCINATOR: HANG ON A MINUTE, (PHONE ON SHOULDER AND CAN HEAR FAINT SHOUTING) ''BILL..........BILL.....WEV GOT A GUY HERE HE WANTS 10 JABS ALL DIFFERENT............................

VACCINATOR: NO PROBS SEE YOU IN 5 MINUTES,

ME: GREAT...YOUL KNOW ITS ME IV GOT 5 MASKS ON AND GOGGLES AND A SNORKEL.....CANT BE TOO CAREFUL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, mathewtwatson said:

when 3 doesnt work then 4.

HONESTLY THOUGH......YOU DONT NEED TO BE A SCIENTIST TO KNOW...IF 1 JAB IS ONLY 86% EFFECTIVE, THEN 2 IS 172% EFFECTIVE, THEN 3 JABS IS 258% EFFECTIVE

I MEAN FUCK ME................. IF I GET 11 JABS.................INFACT IF I GET JABBED IN EVERY LIMB..........YOU PEOPLE ARE DAFT....... I COULD BE 860% COVID SECURE HERE.....

PHONE CALL:  ''HELLO IS THAT THE BILL GATES VACCINATION ASSAULT CENTER''

VACCINATOR: YES

ME: HELLO,MY NAMES MAT...GET ME 10 SHOTS READY....IL BE 5 MINUTES, IS IT TRUE I CAN MIX THEM.......

VACCINATOR: HANG ON A MINUTE, (PHONE ON SHOULDER AND CAN HEAR FAINT SHOUTING) ''BILL..........BILL.....WEV GOT A GUY HERE HE WANTS 10 JABS ALL DIFFERENT............................

VACCINATOR: NO PROBS SEE YOU IN 5 MINUTES,

ME: GREAT...YOUL KNOW ITS ME IV GOT 5 MASKS ON AND GOGGLES AND A SNORKEL.....CANT BE TOO CAREFUL

And a red cagoule, for when I go spotting covid deniers. 

• Haha 1