Jump to content

Curses and Masonic Curse are they real?


Recommended Posts

I know all about Freemasonry and the fucking Freemasonry curses.

 

Yes they can astrally attack you & live update is that America is suffering more from this than any other location, nowhere has a problem now with Freemasonry coded attack. They can still astrally attack you but not with the occult toy box anymore. It's gone. I worked hard to remove it. I've been applying Multiversal Law on this & rejecting it as they are not allowed to have this. plus they were occupying the space that's only allowed for women. They were travelling in their bone structures.

 

On The Level means a conscious meet in The Astral. Not all Freemasons are bad but some of them are & some of them were really spectacularly dangerous.They were using something called a Child's Bradle which is a cube that sits in the middle heartline above your head in your unknown auric field (The White Cube) & its your child's consciousness. Everybody has got one & this comes in at soul level.

 

They were whipping women, with astral whips with cubes on the end which are configured in Temples in Bali right into their souls. Their top secret tokens, Fluffy Cloud Flower which is a poppy, Fluffy Cloud Spiral, Fluffy Cloud Zigzag, Fluffy Cloud Arches, Fluffy Cloud thingy (Ill have to draw them) were actually drawing hijacked power from The Stars in Creation, mind over matter & was given to them as tokens, toys to rip people apart. They had no idea what on Earth they were messing with. 


That said, loads of Freemasons themselves worked hard to stop this, I know one that got fibromyalgia as a result of helping me with this. I got up to The Square in Level Illuminati where they were astrally there in body, mind & soul with a noose around their necks & the right trousers leg rolled up to get their leg chopped off with a sword ready to go right through their hearts should they walk the wrong way. I took that shit down. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Clarissa said:

I know all about Freemasonry and the fucking Freemasonry curses.

 

Yes they can astrally attack you & live update is that America is suffering more from this than any other location, nowhere has a problem now with Freemasonry coded attack. They can still astrally attack you but not with the occult toy box anymore. It's gone. I worked hard to remove it. I've been applying Multiversal Law on this & rejecting it as they are not allowed to have this. plus they were occupying the space that's only allowed for women. They were travelling in their bone structures.

 

On The Level means a conscious meet in The Astral. Not all Freemasons are bad but some of them are & some of them were really spectacularly dangerous.They were using something called a Child's Bradle which is a cube that sits in the middle heartline above your head in your unknown auric field (The White Cube) & its your child's consciousness. Everybody has got one & this comes in at soul level.

 

They were whipping women, with astral whips with cubes on the end which are configured in Temples in Bali right into their souls. Their top secret tokens, Fluffy Cloud Flower which is a poppy, Fluffy Cloud Spiral, Fluffy Cloud Zigzag, Fluffy Cloud Arches, Fluffy Cloud thingy (Ill have to draw them) were actually drawing hijacked power from The Stars in Creation, mind over matter & was given to them as tokens, toys to rip people apart. They had no idea what on Earth they were messing with. 


That said, loads of Freemasons themselves worked hard to stop this, I know one that got fibromyalgia as a result of helping me with this. I got up to The Square in Level Illuminati where they were astrally there in body, mind & soul with a noose around their necks & the right trousers leg rolled up to get their leg chopped off with a sword ready to go right through their hearts should they walk the wrong way. I took that shit down. 

 

 

 

What I'd like to know, one way or another and whether you can confirm it.....

 

It's evident that there are demonic forces which can influence human thought and even manifest before their eyes and speak to them on occasion (I'm writing an article where I have found such examples) BUT what I would like to know or confirm is whether living human beings and Freemasons can behave in the same way as demons and astrally contact you, harass you and even manifest to you. I already know the answer, at least have a strong suspicion, would like to hear from you on the subject.

Link to post
Share on other sites

As an aside, where did you hear about the 'child's bridle' thing?

 


I'm making a Youtube video on this subject of astral possession and demonic influence.... would you like to contribute anything?

 

If so contact me on my website through the contact box top right.

 

http://www.truthspoon.com/

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2021 at 7:07 AM, Truthspoon said:

What I'd like to know, one way or another and whether you can confirm it.....

Well for a start of Freemasons are not coming forward with what they are doing & I want to see this addressed because it is a massive public health menace. I do not like their secret pact. They've got our true human rights & are trashing it with all that crappy shitty ritual they do, to put it mildly. I want what I know exposed which is why I've come back here with this hard fought for information. I can talk for hours & hours & hours about Fuckmasonry & what it's all about. 

The Bradle is the core centre of our consciousness from a baby & that's what the Mind Control & the global elite occult had illegally taken over. It's one of the biggest secrets on the planet is this one. You can Bradle other people with it which means you can attached it to another persons Bradle & talk to each other through your heads. Children often do it when the have imaginary friends. They degrade over time with ageing which is why children grow out of it & when they degrade they are stolen off the child, usually around 10 years old if they are interesting to them & use the in The Astral which we didn't command. Stealing a Bradle is a form of astral entity attack because it is removing part of the brain to be used by someone else. Causes all kinds of diseases like paranoid schizophrenia, psychosis, etc. 

 

Im a telepathist & I know how to use it. I dont class myself as psychic because I know how it works in the matter. I found the so-called dead. They fall 100 meter down when they die into The Earth. They don't float off to fucking heaven that's for certain. I channel them. My boyfriend was killed in a car crash when we were 17 in 1990 & he's my top dead channel & we've been channelling intel between each other, all about freemasonry, The Illuminati, the ruling elite who are The One & The Nine & about their TrekZie System which David Icke doesn't realise exists & its fucking massive. 
 

I know all about it.

 

Edited by Clarissa
Link to post
Share on other sites

The 'dead' you channel are probably trapped earth-bound spirits or maybe even demonic imposters.

 

Don't get too cynical....... it might not be so good for you to channel these beings you now.....

 

I wouldn't say it's 'unclean' but they're probably not 'healthy' souls you're trafficking with, hence why you are developing a negative attitude towards existence after life.

 

Be careful and don't forget the eternal realm of light....... there are other possibilities for the human soul after death.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

You didn't quite answer my question about whether Freemasons can do astral projection. 

 

I know that they can and use this power to attack, dominate and enrapture people who think they have Godlike powers for being able to project themselves into their own minds. That kind of thing is why the Freemasons keep these secrets so well..... imagine having someone in your mind. As soon as you even think about betraying them they arrange an accident for you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2021 at 9:10 PM, JayneDough said:

Summary of Curses based on Deuteronomy 28 1. Mental and emotional disorders 2. Repeated or chronic sickness (often hereditary) 3. Barrenness, miscarriage and female reproductive problems 4. Breakdowns of marriage and family alienation 5. Continuing financial insufficiency (regardless of income level) 6. Being ‚Äúaccident-prone‚ÄĚ 7. History of suicides and unnatural or untimely deaths

http://static1.squarespace.com/static/55caa035e4b06e41a4a1e1fe/t/55e1fa21e4b09e1859638333/1440872993198/masonry-info.pdf

I think i read somewhere else on here something about all this and it was postulated that each family cursed can only be cursed in one of the ways/effects not multiple, but from what you show i see many of these things in just my small, immediate family [2 Daughters and Ex Wife] plus myself ofcourse

so if this is all true then i guess you can have them all placed upon you , not just one per family line for instance, is that something you believe yourself?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/6/2021 at 3:28 AM, Ire_Mane said:

A key characteristic of the "Black Lodge" is knowing how to exploit the flaws of karma to cast curses without consequence to themselves.  (The "Black Lodge" is essentially what you all would call the "Illuminati".)

I'd be interested to know what these flaws of Karma are, not that i would ever dream of casting curses, just curious to know more about karma flaws really, i used to think letting karma deal with things was the better way, but now you talk of flaws that can and are exploited, freeing the culprit[s] of their justly deserved punishments and rebalancing things as a consequence

 

I have seen and possibly felt karma at work and try my best [as i encourage[d] others to do also] to leave people who deserve it to the forces of karma, thus negating the need to continue dealing with these people as they and the karma they bring upon themselves can effect the punishment they have earnt without blackening our souls in trying to make them pay for what they have done, if you understand my meaning

Edited by CharlieBoy78
typo
Link to post
Share on other sites

No one need be bound to anything sourced from the realm of untruth. That which is not in accordance with The Truth, has no power whatsoever, except that which is given it. Black magic means sneaking untruth into the minds of others, manipulating someone to accept something that is contrary to Truth and expressing it. The purpose is to blind them to that which is True Within themSelves, thus weakening them(virtually), and virtually inflating(strengthening) the deceiver within the realm they are sharing an experience in. This is how the egoMatrix sustains itself. Unplugging from it means becoming aware of the untruth operating within the mind, and allowing Truth to dispel the lies and misunderstandings.

 

What anyone ever says, what they believe, really only applies to themselves, unless they can get others to accept the same thing. People can project about "others" all they want, but no one is bound to their projections except the projector. Deceit or coercion induced acceptance nullifies validity and legitimacy. Anyone and everyone is free to change their mind anytime and always. Repentance from error.

Truth is not binding in the usual sense, Truth is binding because it is a component or quality inherent in Reality, and Reality cannot really be escaped or changed, except in fantasy. And what/where is that then?

 

The so-called "elite" project about the rest of "humanity"?(and do everything they can think of to make it so), what?, they see us how? But since their projections about us are untrue, they then embody and express the very thing they think and believe about us. Their superiority complex and denial of value and worthiness of anyone not them condemns them to actual inferiority, stupidity, and evil. They are "bearing false-witness against their "brothers"". A trap. They/it want us to see  as they do, except looking at our neighbors, our brothers and sisters this way . Sheep. Idiots. Threat.

Projections sourced from Truth is the Way out. Infinite Love Is the Only Truth. Anything else is getting sucked into The Matrix world of lies.

The 5 senses cannot be trusted, they/it knows how to manipulate and exploit them. It has a psychic connection.

Ultimately this is all a self-deception.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/18/2021 at 8:47 PM, Sexpistol50 said:

Have you ever heard of the Masonic Curse ? They say if any of your family were Freemasons they will pass on a family curse , are curses real can a person be cursed or is it just bad luck ?

 

Curses/malicious energetic attacks are real, doesn’t matter who produces its, freemason, or somebody else.

How does it work?

 

1713868967_auradeformity3.jpg.78b35fdf91cd611908c584025b321079.jpg

 

What is a word/sound? It is a written/painted/carved/etc… (in symbols) or a vocal (sound/melody), or an energetic (in thoughts) equivalent of a meaning. One can also express words (meanings) by a nonverbal language, like gestures, or colors, or art, or constructions like buildings and streets (it can be attributed to symbols).

 

Every time a word/symbol is written, read, pronounced, or thought, or a sound/melody is rang, it creates vibrations in our inner and surrounding energetic fields. Those vibrations have specific tonalities (frequencies) which produce resonance in our ‚Äúmaterial‚ÄĚ, ‚Äúenergetic/astral‚ÄĚ body and in our surrounding. They are changing our energetic fields, therefore our reality, even if we don‚Äôt understand the meaning of those words, symbols, or sounds.

From those vibrations, by interpreting them, our brain creates chemical elements inside of our bodies.

 

Those frequencies/chemicals affect our immune/nervous/blood/digest and other systems. The energy (vibrations) from words/sounds/symbols/thoughts influences in one way or another everything surrounding us too: things, air, people, etc…. How? It depends of the meaning of those words/symbols/thoughts/sounds.

 

There are different graduations of meanings of words, symbols and thoughts that we are saying, reading, seeing, thinking, writing…: all of them have various frequencies levels, from negative (low) like fear and hate, to positive (high) like hope and love. Those vibrations effect our reality literally, making it as miserable, or as wonderful as it can be.

 

When we hear/see/read/think about words/symbols with negative to us meaning (low frequency vibrations), those words/sounds/symbols (frequencies) affect (corrupt) our energetic field and force our body to produce toxins, if our mind is not trained to resist it consciously and unconsciously. Therefore, we can feel anger, frustration, lack of strength, energy drain, mental breakdowns, depression, etc…

Guess where is our energy going? Who is receiving it? Exactly: the ones who had produced those words/sounds/symbols (meaning).

 

When we see/hear a word/sound/symbol, even if we don’t understand the true meaning of them it doesn’t mean that this word/symbol/sound does not affect us and our environment.

Religions/churches/secret societies/elite know and exploit that. That is why they surrounding and implanting their symbols/signs/coat of arms/colors/flags/mottos/sounds (their energy/frequencies) all around the countries, cities, buildings, streets, on tv, newspapers, magazines, official documents, etc.

 

They are everywhere. If you looking for them, you’ll find them in places that you’ve never thought about.

They are ‚Äúinvisible‚ÄĚ for the most people (if we are not aware about them and their influence). In example, think about sounds from temples/tower/sanctus bells in catholic/christian/buddhist countries or the chants/prayers in islamic and other counties, etc‚Ķ

 

This is exactly what we talking about. Almost unnoticeable when you live there, but they do their job well. They distort/corrupt our reality (on the energetic levels), claiming and possessing the space/land/territory/energy and transferring the ownership over our bodies, our souls, our children, over the land where we live and the goods we have to the ‚Äúreal‚ÄĚ owners and their dead gods.

 

All religions/cults/secret societies also use extramundane entities to enforce different levels their curses, slanders, evil eye, hexes, spells, charms, etc…

 

To preserve you and your family from those ‚Äúenergetic invasions‚ÄĚ you need to learn how to protect yourself/your house/your space/your family, etc‚Ķ from its. There are simple techniques you can learn that can block and snap the curses back to the ‚Äúcreators‚ÄĚ, etc...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Enlil said:

 

Curses/malicious energetic attacks are real, doesn’t matter who produces its, freemason, or somebody else.

How does it work?

 

1713868967_auradeformity3.jpg.78b35fdf91cd611908c584025b321079.jpg

 

What is a word/sound? It is a written/painted/carved/etc… (in symbols) or a vocal (sound/melody), or an energetic (in thoughts) equivalent of a meaning. One can also express words (meanings) by a nonverbal language, like gestures, or colors, or art, or constructions like buildings and streets (it can be attributed to symbols).

 

Every time a word/symbol is written, read, pronounced, or thought, or a sound/melody is rang, it creates vibrations in our inner and surrounding energetic fields. Those vibrations have specific tonalities (frequencies) which produce resonance in our ‚Äúmaterial‚ÄĚ, ‚Äúenergetic/astral‚ÄĚ body and in our surrounding. They are changing our energetic fields, therefore our reality, even if we don‚Äôt understand the meaning of those words, symbols, or sounds.

From those vibrations, by interpreting them, our brain creates chemical elements inside of our bodies.

 

Those frequencies/chemicals affect our immune/nervous/blood/digest and other systems. The energy (vibrations) from words/sounds/symbols/thoughts influences in one way or another everything surrounding us too: things, air, people, etc…. How? It depends of the meaning of those words/symbols/thoughts/sounds.

 

There are different graduations of meanings of words, symbols and thoughts that we are saying, reading, seeing, thinking, writing…: all of them have various frequencies levels, from negative (low) like fear and hate, to positive (high) like hope and love. Those vibrations effect our reality literally, making it as miserable, or as wonderful as it can be.

 

When we hear/see/read/think about words/symbols with negative to us meaning (low frequency vibrations), those words/sounds/symbols (frequencies) affect (corrupt) our energetic field and force our body to produce toxins, if our mind is not trained to resist it consciously and unconsciously. Therefore, we can feel anger, frustration, lack of strength, energy drain, mental breakdowns, depression, etc…

Guess where is our energy going? Who is receiving it? Exactly: the ones who had produced those words/sounds/symbols (meaning).

 

When we see/hear a word/sound/symbol, even if we don’t understand the true meaning of them it doesn’t mean that this word/symbol/sound does not affect us and our environment.

Religions/churches/secret societies/elite know and exploit that. That is why they surrounding and implanting their symbols/signs/coat of arms/colors/flags/mottos/sounds (their energy/frequencies) all around the countries, cities, buildings, streets, on tv, newspapers, magazines, official documents, etc.

 

They are everywhere. If you looking for them, you’ll find them in places that you’ve never thought about.

They are ‚Äúinvisible‚ÄĚ for the most people (if we are not aware about them and their influence). In example, think about sounds from temples/tower/sanctus bells in catholic/christian/buddhist countries or the chants/prayers in islamic and other counties, etc‚Ķ

 

This is exactly what we talking about. Almost unnoticeable when you live there, but they do their job well. They distort/corrupt our reality (on the energetic levels), claiming and possessing the space/land/territory/energy and transferring the ownership over our bodies, our souls, our children, over the land where we live and the goods we have to the ‚Äúreal‚ÄĚ owners and their dead gods.

 

All religions/cults/secret societies also use extramundane entities to enforce different levels their curses, slanders, evil eye, hexes, spells, charms, etc…

 

To preserve you and your family from those ‚Äúenergetic invasions‚ÄĚ you need to learn how to protect yourself/your house/your space/your family, etc‚Ķ from its. There are simple techniques you can learn that can block and snap the curses back to the ‚Äúcreators‚ÄĚ, etc...

You're practicing black magic right there. Everything you say only applies to you.

This world is "cursed", everything about it is a distortion or deception. This world is a fraud. That's all one needs to know.

 

We are here:

 

Edited by novymir
added links
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/25/2021 at 10:24 AM, CharlieBoy78 said:

I'd be interested to know what these flaws of Karma are, not that i would ever dream of casting curses, just curious to know more about karma flaws really, i used to think letting karma deal with things was the better way, but now you talk of flaws that can and are exploited, freeing the culprit[s] of their justly deserved punishments and rebalancing things as a consequence

Not sure what the poster meant i would like to know his response also. 

 

I was watching Mark Devlin earlier and he says the elite take karma very seriously. One way he explained is what they do they hide the truth in plain sight, conceal it, tell you their plans but distort it. In their warped reality that frees them from the shackles of the karmatic forces. Does it work? I am not sure. But its black magick. 

 

To the OP the majority of the population is under multiple 'curses' imho

Most people think of black magick as stevie nick types cosplay sitting around a pentagram in a darkened cellar. Truth is, if you want to see black magick turn on the mainstream news. Thats black magick. And the presenters look very nice often. Very presentable.

 

Alan Moore was referencing the old bardic traditions. And explained the most effective curses from the artists and cunning folk as they called them in England was to write a satire of the target. A funny one. Not only would the target become a laughing stock in this life time, even possibly hundreds of years after they had died if it was a masterpiece it would stand the test of time. 

 

Satire is a powerful force possibly the most powerful along with charisma 'grace of the Gods'. 

 

I would class black magick as manipulating someone to your will. Be it through coercion or hypnosis or other means. 

 

The elite sell us science and logic and reason and people think they are smart watching Brian Cox and reading Dawkins. These of course are not bad things. But meanwhile the elites are well into the occult. The tools are there for everyone to use. Science started out from magick. Whether you think it exists or just as a concept. 

 

The pagans went into hiding for years once christianity came to these shores.

 

But you cant have an adult conversation about it these days because people either go off on the new age 'kill the ego' nonsense, or they accuse you of lucifer worship. Who didn't seem to come on the scene until the kj bible.

 

We could make out own secret society. The worlds going insane. And people like us who don't want the new normal might have to go underground. 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Fluke said:

Not sure what the poster meant i would like to know his response also. 

 

I was watching Mark Devlin earlier and he says the elite take karma very seriously. One way he explained is what they do they hide the truth in plain sight, conceal it, tell you their plans but distort it. In their warped reality that frees them from the shackles of the karmatic forces. Does it work? I am not sure. But its black magick.

Well Fluke, that was no fluke at all, you have perfectly just described exactly how they do it to a T, hmm i always wondered what i was missing from that hidsing in plain sight stuff, its not like they wanted to hang themselves out to dry is it, but i knew something was importnat about it and i think thats it, so cheers pal, here's to US ALL making THEM pay now for daring to mess with US in the first place

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, CharlieBoy78 said:

Well Fluke, that was no fluke at all, you have perfectly just described exactly how they do it to a T, hmm i always wondered what i was missing from that hidsing in plain sight stuff, its not like they wanted to hang themselves out to dry is it, but i knew something was importnat about it and i think thats it, so cheers pal, here's to US ALL making THEM pay now for daring to mess with US in the first place

Out of likes. I'm not from the US but wishing all my brothers and sisters from there liberty.

 

Talking of the US picked up this meme earlier. 

 

 

 

ExvOAMfWEAAH9n0.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...