Footage of Biden - Biosynth Creature in his Sleeve?

• 1 month later...

This for my money is the best evidence that something seriously weird is up, even some of my family members had to admit something weird is happening here. I wonder what the relation is between these little serpents and the more humanoid shapeshifters. This description of the Goa'uld from Stargate could be a hint:

The Goa'uld are the dominant race in the Milky Way and the primary adversaries from seasons 1 to 8 of Stargate SG-1. The most powerful Goa'uld in the galaxy are collectively known as the System-Lords. The Goa'uld are a parasitic species that resemble finned snakes, which can burrow themselves into a humanoid's neck and wrap around the spinal column. The Goa'uld symbiote then takes control of its host's body and mind, while providing longevity and perfect health.

What do people think about the origins of these things, I have heard arguments for extraterrestrial and arguments for fallen angel/underground civilization. It seems like NASA lies about everything I'm not sold their isn't a dome or something making space-origin unlikely. The way the thing sucks up into his wrist veins makes it look like technology... I'm reading fiction looking for hints stuff like The Shadow Kingdom, The Puppet Masters, etc.

Have people seen the videos where you can see the Biden and Fauci characters are wearing hyper-realistic masks?

Has this been going on forever and we are just seeing things now because of a change in Earth's resonance or is this a relatively new invasion?

Look at videos about the various World's Fairs in the US and the unbelievable architecture that was demolished, it's clear there was some amazing civilization in the not too distant past and now we are stuck here with lockdowns, masks, social distancing, and presidents with snake creatures coming out of their sleeve what timeline are we in! It's so crazy it's actually funny I think.

On 3/28/2021 at 3:22 AM, mike0292 said:

Have people seen the videos where you can see the Biden and Fauci characters are wearing hyper-realistic masks?

Look at videos about the various World's Fairs in the US and the unbelievable architecture that was demolished, it's clear there was some amazing civilization in the not too distant past and now we are stuck here with lockdowns, masks, social distancing, and presidents with snake creatures coming out of their sleeve what timeline are we in! It's so crazy it's actually funny I think.

I have seen the videos of Biden and Fauci very disturbing (if they haven't been tampered with) makes you wonder who or what the hell is under them masks.

22 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

"Joe Biden" is a completely synthetic creation. That's not the guy who used to be him. There was a piece on CNN, I think, the other day when he was answering some questions and it looked like a robot malfunctioning.

I am sure I heard something similar about Kanye West on a chat show Ellen or Oprah I think it was.

Robotoids,clones and God knows what wearing masks this is one fcuked up world

6 minutes ago, Garrison said:

I am sure I heard something similar about Kanye West on a chat show Ellen or Oprah I think it was.

Robotoids,clones and God knows what wearing masks this is one fcuked up world

Yeah, I don't really like to go down that road, but with Biden the evidence of what you see makes it difficult to avoid the distinct probability. 

7 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Yeah, I don't really like to go down that road, but with Biden the evidence of what you see makes it difficult to avoid the distinct probability. 

I hear you, I am very open minded but I do struggle with the robotoids and clones.But there is something very strange going on with Biden and Fauci and it certainly makes you wonder.

• Like 1

The most disturbing aspect of all this is how THIS seems to make more sense to me than just about anything else I can think of for explaining today's world.

I am not sure what I saw coming in and going out of Biden's wrist? I will say, this isn't one of those "shapeshifting" videos. That was not some video malfunction. I would agree it appears to be more along the lines of technology rather than physical entities. That said, I would not rule that out, either.

Suddenly recalling a Simpson episode where both politicians (Clinton and Dole at the time) pull off their rubber mask to reveal they were actually aliens. They have been more accurate than Nostradamus.