Jump to content

Strange thing happened to me last night at 0300


Captainlove
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

Something strange happened to me last night which has never happened before,so im after some insight from members.

so it was early thursday morning about 0300 i had just finished playing an online game everyone else had gone to bed. I dont drink alcohol or do drugs. so i went upstairs to my bathroom was looking in the mirror at my teeth as you do.And out of the corner of my eye on the back of my wooden bathroom door in the centre,was the word  SALE in very bright colours of a yellowish/Red,The letters were about 4" tall roughly. It lasted only about 2 seconds then gone,it seemed to leave a mark on the door at the time but later on there was nothing but wood. I felt very calm at the time it didnt feel like it was something evil.

Does anyone know what this is? I have never experienced this before. 

Just out of interest im selling my mums house right now,who died recently is there a connection here?

 

P.S  I have been doing alot of late nights and sleeping poorly at times.

Thanks people for any input.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes I know what this is. The Akashic Records are being removed & as they go they become compressed & are starting to become visible in the 3D. I know all about it because I've been one of the few people doing it for yearsThe fact that you saw 'Sale' is relevant to me & is great intel. This was a crossover Astral Event. 
 

The other thing is you won't see it again because it's gone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/18/2021 at 3:44 PM, Captainlove said:

Hi all,

Something strange happened to me last night which has never happened before,so im after some insight from members.

so it was early thursday morning about 0300 i had just finished playing an online game everyone else had gone to bed. I dont drink alcohol or do drugs. so i went upstairs to my bathroom was looking in the mirror at my teeth as you do.And out of the corner of my eye on the back of my wooden bathroom door in the centre,was the word  SALE in very bright colours of a yellowish/Red,The letters were about 4" tall roughly. It lasted only about 2 seconds then gone,it seemed to leave a mark on the door at the time but later on there was nothing but wood. I felt very calm at the time it didnt feel like it was something evil.

Does anyone know what this is? I have never experienced this before. 

Just out of interest im selling my mums house right now,who died recently is there a connection here?

 

P.S  I have been doing alot of late nights and sleeping poorly at times.

Thanks people for any input.

 

On a slight side note, I often find myself waking up at around 3am; its quite rare now that I have an undisturbed nights sleep.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Clarissa said:

Yes I know what this is. The Akashic Records are being removed & as they go they become compressed & are starting to become visible in the 3D. I know all about it because I've been one of the few people doing it for yearsThe fact that you saw 'Sale' is relevant to me & is great intel. This was a crossover Astral Event. 
 

The other thing is you won't see it again because it's gone.

Hi, thanks, can you explain to me what Akashic records are? And why would i see them? I find what you say interesting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, shabbirss said:

don't know about the experience around you people,
but i usually find that around 3am is when the dogs in my neighbourhood go berserk,
barking and howling in different (not usual) tones.

My dog sleeps all night very quiet. And its fairly quiet where i live in my town. On a funny note my female neighbour can be heard through my wall in the early hours moaning loudly. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi I'm doing a whole thread of it by myself but it's MASSIVELY massively complex. You've probably got really good astral vision because you don't believe the party line bullshit, it can't blind you anymore. The thing is something gargantuan is on the horizon because the occult is being destroyed. 

 

Today I saw an iron, the one you use to iron clothes hanging in my bedroom switched on but unplugged for 2 seconds before it disappeared as well but I know what I'm seeing as coming in from the occult, real objects hanging in The Astral. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Clarissa said:

Hi I'm doing a whole thread of it by myself but it's MASSIVELY massively complex. You've probably got really good astral vision because you don't believe the party line bullshit, it can't blind you anymore. The thing is something gargantuan is on the horizon because the occult is being destroyed. 

 

Today I saw an iron, the one you use to iron clothes hanging in my bedroom switched on but unplugged for 2 seconds before it disappeared as well but I know what I'm seeing as coming in from the occult, real objects hanging in The Astral. 

Hi thanks, I really dont understand what you are telling me. Please can you explain more.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/21/2021 at 3:28 PM, Clarissa said:

Yes I know what this is. The Akashic Records are being removed & as they go they become compressed & are starting to become visible in the 3D. I know all about it because I've been one of the few people doing it for yearsThe fact that you saw 'Sale' is relevant to me & is great intel. This was a crossover Astral Event. 
 

The other thing is you won't see it again because it's gone.

When you say removed, do you mean deleted? That is a worrying thought. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


 

9 hours ago, Johnnysmithy said:

Clarissa, I just read your thread, interesting indeed. I never thought of the akashic records that way before but that actually makes sense. I will certainly bear your view in mind. 


 

Most of the people who claim to be able to read the Akashic Records were channelling a dolls head with all the same stuff in it like an obsession about high frequency, astrology & some other stuff spiritualist like. I'm not a spiritualist. No 'they' don't like extraneous people looking at their kingdoms. I found the dolls head about a month ago and took it off. Now I wait.....

Edited by Clarissa
A typo, I'm good at those. I'll always have an edit excuse..
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Johnnysmithy said:

When you say removed, do you mean deleted? That is a worrying thought. 

Deleted, deposed, sent fucking down, got the fuck rid of because that's what The Occult power of division comes from & what they were subliminally programming like 9/11 amongst many other things. It's about time somebody stepped on it. Part of it is The Matrix & I'm located right at the start of it. I'm after the rest of it well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/23/2021 at 3:15 PM, Captainlove said:

Hi thanks, I really dont understand what you are telling me. Please can you explain more.

I know, is a huge thing I'll actually have to give lectures on. It's that big. 
 

From The Illuminati perspective, there were about 100 members most gone now, who would buy and sell women in The Astral & that's probably where it comes from because the SALE image is moving down from their defunct realm into ours which is lower for disposal in another realm underneath. I can see it as well. I saw that it 's red & yes it is when I read it back in the thread. It's darker red now & a bit distorted.

Edited by Clarissa
Typo 😒
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Clarissa said:

I know, is a huge thing I'll actually have to give lectures on. It's that big. 
 

From The Illuminati perspective, there were about 100 members most gone now, who would buy and sell women in The Astral & that's probably where it comes from because the SALE image is moving down from their defunct realm into ours which is lower for disposal in another realm underneath. I can see it as well. I saw that it 's red & yes it is when I read it back in the thread. It's darker red now & a bit distorted.

I would be grateful if you would explain more. why did i see it? I bought a couple of books now as it sparked my interest, there about the Akashic records by Linda howe and sandra anne taylor,not read them yet.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

These people who have written books about the Akashic Records have not taken into account all the vast mechanisms controlling behind it. All they do is prophesis nonsense as they have been directed towards a dolls head in The Astral by the ruling elite to stop them seeing beyond it. They open the third eye chakra & they go straight to it. That is part of the prison. They focus only on high energy, I do the full spectral grid & I also use low vibration not just high vibration. The CONSCIOUS MATTER BASED Akashic Records cannot withstand low resonant vibrational sound which is basically what all high frequency energy philosophy is all about, hence Ma-Sonic because Freemasonry had its own level in the Akashic Records & codes numerically through sound & ritual. Low frequency sound breaks the solid occult material apart & renders it useless. 

 

The entire Occult Global Mind Control mechanism is based on these 3 things 

 

The Global leyline system that the global sound heartbeat of life &, is the mechanism for the unity consciousness which encompasses the core, solar system & extends out to space & beyond 

 

The varient Chakra systems which there are more than one & chains your skeletal system to the damaged planet. 

 

& The Akashic Records that programmes them all. 

 

Nobody is looking directly at these things or questions them. The leyline system is the least important in people's minds who are 'awakened' with the chakra system being revered because of its pretty colours. They don't even realise that it's the pregnant woman chakra system, not men. The Akashic Record system for the deeper thinkers believe that it is a source for healing & channels through how to vapourise yourself. It most certainly is not a healing medium. 

 

286537ae9256042b0b7504c672e10c97.jpg

Edited by Clarissa
Typo again😬
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You would been able to see this 'Sale' because you are not as blind as other people. You may well be down here on purpose to stop all of this & because you are here on this forum means you're not convinced of all the bullshit around you is legit. That can make you physically more open and increase the ability to see cross dimensionally. 

 

If you are a reincarnation down here (there's loads since the 70s in Britain for a very good reason) get your original parents in, just will it & they'll come. The DNA in this place is crap. 🤮

 

I have original parents I've done it, my sad name here on Planet Dirt is Steffie👾 I've been getting them in for ages. I'm massively radical thinker & I've learned how to circumnavigate & heal my body using mind over matter. I've been rebuilding my DNA underneath & above. There's fuck all left of me here as Steffie 🤪

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/18/2021 at 4:20 PM, Clarissa said:

They don't even realise that it's the pregnant woman chakra system, not men.

Wow really? I always understood through the Dan Tien explanations that it is the root of life in that everything grows from its centre [just as it becomes the childs centre too] & connects the Mother and her life creation, the child to be and now that you phrase it like that, it seems to make a lot of sense.

 

I must admit i too kind of fell for that whole Chakra thing slightly but i have had a crazy lifelong ability to escape by not getting into things that are the wrong paths to take, cannot understand how and why i always seem to blindly but possibly subconsciously intuitively dodge the bullet so to speak, i have always been somewhat awake and intune but i have no idea how and why, only that i grew up feeling and seeing things totally different to all around me, family included but lost it for a long time until recently, so many things distracted me and removed me from this personal journey but i happily did so because i chose in this life to be a protector and sacrificed myself for my loved ones [Kids and now Ex Wife]

 

Living solo for nearly 2 years now, i have been able to slowly restore myself to who i truly am as an individual and a lot has been happening to me of late, today being the most craziest day of my life as it happens

 

I am very much interested to know more and when i first came across some of your comments a couple of nights ago, since your coming back online here, i have wanted to try to connect with you as i feel there is much i can and should learn

Sorry if thats pushy or presumptious but you seem the sharing type by your writing, anyway sign me up for your lectures lol

Edited by CharlieBoy78
slight explanantion addition [Dan Tien]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The more conscious you are the less this kind of thing happens.  The astral plane is the subconscious plane meaning it is full of subconscious creatures and is a world of mist and shadows and strange creatures.  Nobody is conscious there and so it is trouble.  Some people want to open the door there because it is exciting but it is not the kind of excitement you want.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...