Jump to content

John Lennon´s Dead


Lothar

Recommended Posts

  • 6 months later...
On 3/24/2021 at 4:55 PM, Truthspoon said:

 

John Lennon was useful as long as he was delivering the Tavistock agenda of social breakdown but when he started talking about peace he became dangerous.

 

What a fucked up world we live in......... 

He was also a famous TI the FBI had him under surveillance and smeared him and Yoko.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/17/2021 at 11:08 PM, novymir said:

Everything is being coordinated below the surface. One is either controlled and limited by the ego(anti-Christ), or guided and freed by The Truth(GOD).

 He was awakening,,, it's a process. He did not create "globalist anthems". You are not interpreting them as they were meant to be understood...the ego cannot comprehend or understand(see or hear) The Truth, but it does recognize the threat to it's existence. That is what is mean't by "let those with eyes see, let those with ears hear"(Jesus),,, the ego hates The Truth, The Spirit Loves It.

The Real Truth Is Unstoppable. Infinite Love IS The Only Truth. Take It or leave It, but don't blame It for the fucked up shit that happens by denying or rejecting It. It does not force Itself on anyone... unlike that fake untruth-predatory/parasitic/insane/deceiver.

RealTruth=RealSelf

 

The original clip was removed, so here it is again:

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. And I think that's what I sussed when I was sixteen and twelve, way down the line. But I expressed it differently all through my life.

It's the same thing I'm expressing all the time. But now I can put it into that sentence that I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends, you know. If anybody can put on paper what our government, and the American government, and the Russian, Chinese... what they are actually trying to do, and how and what they think they're doing, I'd be very pleased to know what they think they're doing.

I think they're all insane. But I am liable to be put away as insane for expressing that, you know. That's what is insane about it." -- John Lennon

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

'Second shooter' behind John Lennon murder: New evidence reveals bullets from two different guns were pulled from Beatles legend's body in autopsy

By Nick Craven

Published: 09:30 BST, 10 June 2023 | Updated: 09:40 BST, 10 June 2023

Two different guns may have been used in the John Lennon shooting, according to a British writer investigating the case.

Author and TV producer David Whelan has unearthed official records showing for the first time that two different types of bullets were removed from the music legend's body following his fatal shooting on December 8, 1980.

Mr Whelan believes a 'second shooter' could have been involved in the murder of Lennon and has now uncovered dramatic new evidence supporting his case.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12172861/John-Lennon-murder-second-shooter-New-evidence-reveals-bullets-two-guns-pulled-body.html

  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Macnamara said:

'Second shooter' behind John Lennon murder: New evidence reveals bullets from two different guns were pulled from Beatles legend's body in autopsy

By Nick Craven

Published: 09:30 BST, 10 June 2023 | Updated: 09:40 BST, 10 June 2023

Two different guns may have been used in the John Lennon shooting, according to a British writer investigating the case.

Author and TV producer David Whelan has unearthed official records showing for the first time that two different types of bullets were removed from the music legend's body following his fatal shooting on December 8, 1980.

Mr Whelan believes a 'second shooter' could have been involved in the murder of Lennon and has now uncovered dramatic new evidence supporting his case.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12172861/John-Lennon-murder-second-shooter-New-evidence-reveals-bullets-two-guns-pulled-body.html

 

I've always believed that he was assassinated & Chapman was just the patsy.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, alexa said:

 

I've always believed that he was assassinated & Chapman was just the patsy.

 

didn't they find a copy of the novel 'the catcher in the rye' on chapman and wasn't that linked in some way to mind control programmes as some sort of trigger or something for manchurian candidates?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

didn't they find a copy of the novel 'the catcher in the rye' on chapman and wasn't that linked in some way to mind control programmes as some sort of trigger or something for manchurian candidates?

 

Yes, but I never saw the significance of that book .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm quite prepared to accept that Lennon was bumped off by the alphabet agencies, Macca was replaced in 1967 and even George was seen off via that "break in" at his secluded mansion in the countryside. Which leaves Ringo, who never seemed to give a toss about much as long as the money was good and people fawned.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

I'm quite prepared to accept that Lennon was bumped off by the alphabet agencies, Macca was replaced in 1967 and even George was seen off via that "break in" at his secluded mansion in the countryside. Which leaves Ringo, who never seemed to give a toss about much as long as the money was good and people fawned.

 

 

but were they hyped into a super group by the tavistock institute?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

but were they hyped into a super group by the tavistock institute?

I'd say yeah. But I wasn't there so couldn't say for sure. My mum was under their spell, as were billions of others. She couldn't get enough of old footage of them, I guess it must have been created to trigger some sort of reaction in people that continued on for the rest of their lives.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

I'd say yeah. But I wasn't there so couldn't say for sure. My mum was under their spell, as were billions of others. She couldn't get enough of old footage of them, I guess it must have been created to trigger some sort of reaction in people that continued on for the rest of their lives.

 

it fed into the whole counter culture movement, lsd, free love, contraceptive pill, marriage breakdown, third wave feminism and eventually the trans agenda

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I remember a theory put forward that John Lennon often gave money to the IRA, and was in fact a serious contributor to their funds! I put that theory into the same file wallet as the theory that Elvis was still alive and serving behind the counter in a fish and chip shop on the moon!

lennon.jpg.6eb1faee9821163ee151293c5c358ec3.jpglennon2.jpg.d8d142b4a5e853d1703a0f93eedd8adb.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Macnamara said:

it fed into the whole counter culture movement, lsd, free love, contraceptive pill, marriage breakdown, third wave feminism and eventually the trans agenda

 

When you look at footage from the early days their concerts were full of young girls screaming so loud the music gets drowned out, like they were under some kind of spell or mass hypnosis so the involvement of the Tavistock Institute makes sense Some other boy band concerts were like that too, such as Elvis. I used to think of it as innocent teenage crushes, but perhaps it was all part of the agenda to break the traditional taboos on sex before marriage, and by extension, family values, in the West.  

Edited by Campion
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Campion said:

Tavistock Institute ......agenda to break the traditional taboos on sex before marriage, and by extension, family values, in the West.  

 

yes....there are various articles about it online. Just search using key words like 'tavistock institute', 'beatles', 'aquarian conspiracy' etc

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm wondering if it was significant that the Beatles went massive in the UK after the crazy long winter of 63 that lasted until Spring, and were introduced to the US in early 64 not long after the country had been traumatised by JFK's murder. Did something happen to the British public during that winter, it was almost a climate "lockdown" in today's speak.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
On 6/11/2023 at 10:15 PM, Anti Facts Sir said:

I'm wondering if it was significant that the Beatles went massive in the UK after the crazy long winter of 63 that lasted until Spring, and were introduced to the US in early 64 not long after the country had been traumatised by JFK's murder. Did something happen to the British public during that winter, it was almost a climate "lockdown" in today's speak.

 

Fascinating insight. Hmm, yeah. Certainly 'things' are introduced strategically, like the timing of BLM / George Floyd at 'that' particular time in lockdown. Massive knock-on effects ....

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

Very interesting topic here. In July 2023 I had a bunch of dead celebrities come to me. Among them were John Lennon, George Harrison, Elvis, Jim Morrison, Harry Nilsson, John Bonham, Robin Williams, and a few others. I am a medium sensitive and I was not channeling them or calling them in. They all arrived over the course of a couple of days. Something I had never had happen in the past with the exception of John Lennon playing a joke on me with Robin Williams and George Harrison.

JOHN LENNON PRANKED ME:
I had channeled John Lennon while practicing my channeling skills. He came in and was overly serious and he said to me: "I wish I was alive so I could have met you." He meant it because he knew something about me that I was not ready to accept and I still struggle to accept it. I ended the channel by thanking him and telling him I was happy and honored to meet him. I was in disbelief that this all happened and for him to have that kind of reaction about meeting little old me - it disturbed me. Over the course of a few weeks, I jokingly would say out loud and directed this at John: "John Lennon isn't funny!" 

A few weeks later I was sitting at my kitchen table scrolling through YouTube looking for some music to play. Mind you at the time there was a Beatles documentary being released. All of a sudden I feel a presence behind me and hear this conversation between John Lennon and George Harrison: "You know Paul is the next one to go, right?" "And then that something something Ringo is going to be the last one to represent the Beatles." "Isn't that going to be something?" "Bloody hell." 

Robin Williams chimes in from another direction and says: "Well if you want to get the band back together, you're going to need a drummer!" 

I was in disbelief that John Lennon went to lengths to pull a joke on me with a little help from his friends. LOL. It's true. They pulled a joke on me. "John Lennon is funny!" 

 

Back to the conspiracy portion of this post and how it is connected to these celebrities and me. There were multiple reasons why they came to me. Firstly, I am writing a book and part of my book I had to do genealogy research. This research I did not want to do and avoided at all costs up until all these pranksters showed up. I knew that somehow I was related to royalty and it just didn't interest me to go down that rabbit hole, but these guys showed up I felt pulled to check to see if I was related to any of them. I am related to all of them either by blood or by marriage. 

At this point, I had to look at my genealogy and my connection to the Royal Family that is on my paternal side through my great-grandfather. I found that I am also related to Walt Disney. My book is about the shadow government, but it's so complex to just simply state that this is what it is about. Simply put it is about exposing my family secret. Family secrets in a very big and broad way. 

These celebrity cousins of mine have been victims of the shadow government and a lot of black magic, so another reason that they came to visit me is to provide me with some support. There is a conspiracy of death surrounding these people. Each one with different circumstances. Marc Bolan from T-Rex (also my cousin) recently has been popping in and out. He did not come with the group, but what he is trying to validate for me is that his death was done because of what he knew. He simply knew too much and was privately sharing this information with others, so they got rid of him in a car accident.  John Lennon knew too much and his work that moved toward love, unity, freedom, and liberty had to be stopped because it wasn't the narrative that the shadow government wanted to contend with. 

My book also is about the MKUltra & Stargate Program, and black magic as I stated earlier. I believe that black magic is part of these government programs. Over the past few years, I have observed people around me that I feel were being controlled through black magic and were being used to have some sort of influence over me through these people. I would have to say absolutely yes to Chapman and John Lennon is also confirming that Chapman was most definitely being controlled to kill John Lennon. All of these things are energetic manipulations that are to have mind control and influence over another person. 

Why MKUltra & Stargate Projects and Black Magic come into my story is because that is what was done to me. I did a long inventory of my memories and realized that I had big chunks of memory missing. For the past few years, I have been doing a personal investigation of what transpired and now I understand that between the ages of 6 and 8, I had been put into these programs. I haven't gone into deep conversations with John Lennon or the others but I also suspect that some of them had been placed into these programs or their families were involved as we all in one way or another are related to royalty and there seems to be grooming and mind control from early ages. 

This only touches the surface of what my book entails, but it does include John Lennon. What was the question again? 

PEACE, LOVE, JOY, AND FREEDOM FOR ALL!!!!

Have a beautiful day!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

I had a NDE about 16 years ago and I can basically only learn by teaching myself in real time as a ghost person. Thus my attempt to explain John Lennon.

 

The man who shot John was holding a book "The Catcher in the Rye,"

 

Rye raises when baked/cooked. Its rising. 

 

The Catcher is one who "gets rid of them" because this is a hell planet, economies thrive on wars and it actually generates income and jobs.

 

Peace means the death of an economy based and buying and selling.

 

John had a song "All you need is Love", so he was saying no war and thus no capitalist system.

 

Thus the gunman "Caught" John Lennon because John was Rising (Ryezing).

 

Rising is , you are going be a "God." and that can't be allowed, for paranormal reasons.

 

Relative to "God is love."

 

"Love" is not all you need, it was just a song, inept call.

 

You need patience, intelligence, self control and the ability to make "sound" decisions as a species or you are "gone."

 

Of course this is leaving the paranormal implications mostly out.

 

fin

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...