John Lennon´s Dead

Lothar

Hello,

i got one question here, cause i saw David first time some months ago again in a video on a website of a german Anthroposopholigist,

where he talked about MK Ultra and Corona.

I was since i can think a fan of The Beatles and especially John Lennon, for me he was the best songwriter i have heard about in this life.

So i was really sad like maybe the whole world about his death on 9.12.1980, i was 10 and i was always fascinated of Johns Voice also.

And i thought about that maybe Mark Chapman was also a victim of this CIA Program, cause John Lennon was at that time one of the famoust

Rockstars in the world, and had great influence on the youth in the 70`s.

I don´t know, but i don´t believe in "just by chance", he was no angel but such a talent and i´m always sad that the nice man with the glasses is gone.

What do you think ?

Greetings

Lothar

P.S.

in the internet there are many things of course of him or the Beatles in Youtue etc... in which some say he is also a reptilian and Lennon means "non El" and that should

mean "without god", i can also say the total difference "non El" means "non El-ite" would fit much better for a guy who wrote such songs. Maybe

he knew more or was sometimes fascinated by Aleister Crowley, could be, but he would not write a song called "Freeda People"... "we don´t want to know where you

came from, we don´t even want to know your names, all we  know is that you came, 666 is your name... freeda people -now-... etc..".

Edited by Lothar
I had found 2 little errors.

Welcome to the forum Lothar .... 

Normally we would expect assassinations like this to be carried out by some poor mind controlled victim , who has had the living daylights tortured out of him...the mind fragments and compartmentalize and the guy can be programmed to assassinate someone and will have no memory or knowledge of the event ...

But according to the most reliable source we have , this was not the case in Lennon's  assassination ... Chapman was psychically manipulated by dark spirits to carry out the deed.....

The true controllers of this Earth are ET's .... these direct the Cabal (illuminati) and all their agencies (CIA , MI5 etc) ... but also work with dark spirits who can  target an individual and psychically mind manipulate them ....

Karl Mollison goes into how it was done in this channeling , queued at the correct time .... only part is in this Youtube , to watch the whole 2hrs you have to join getwisdom.com , but there's no charge ....

One of the questions asked in this short YouTube clip is ..."did Paul Mc Cartney die in 1966" .... Surprisingly he says No ,  that was disinformation , that the controllers delight in sowing fake stories and confusion .... There certainly were lots of hints and indications he died and was replaced  , but according to this channeling these were intentionally put out there to confound .

Edited by oz93666

Maybe Lennon was waking up to the fact that he had been used to create globalist anthems and someone or some group feared that he would start rebelling?

I don't see why we have to resort to sensational conspiracies about ETs when there are humans elites that wouldn't want one of their own to go off the rails.

I would post some context about the handlers behind Lennon and the Beatles, but I don't want German readers getting a knock on the door.

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Maybe Lennon was waking up to the fact that he had been used to create globalist anthems and someone or some group feared that he would start rebelling?

I don't see why we have to resort to sensational conspiracies about ETs when there are humans elites that wouldn't want one of their own to go off the rails.

I would post some context about the handlers behind Lennon and the Beatles, but I don't want German readers getting a knock on the door.

Everything is being coordinated below the surface. One is either controlled and limited by the ego(anti-Christ), or guided and freed by The Truth(GOD).

He was awakening,,, it's a process. He did not create "globalist anthems". You are not interpreting them as they were meant to be understood...the ego cannot comprehend or understand(see or hear) The Truth, but it does recognize the threat to it's existence. That is what is mean't by "let those with eyes see, let those with ears hear"(Jesus),,, the ego hates The Truth, The Spirit Loves It.

The Real Truth Is Unstoppable. Infinite Love IS The Only Truth. Take It or leave It, but don't blame It for the fucked up shit that happens by denying or rejecting It. It does not force Itself on anyone... unlike that fake untruth-predatory/parasitic/insane/deceiver.

RealTruth=RealSelf

Edited by novymir

3 hours ago, novymir said:

Everything is being coordinated below the surface. One is either controlled and limited by the ego(anti-Christ), or guided and freed by The Truth(GOD).

He was awakening,,, it's a process. He did not create "globalist anthems". You are not interpreting them as they were meant to be understood...the ego cannot comprehend or understand(see or hear) The Truth, but it does recognize the threat to it's existence. That is what is mean't by "let those with eyes see, let those with ears hear"(Jesus),,, the ego hates The Truth, The Spirit Loves It.

The Real Truth Is Unstoppable. Infinite Love IS The Only Truth. Take It or leave It, but don't blame It for the fucked up shit that happens by denying or rejecting It. It does not force Itself on anyone... unlike that fake untruth-predatory/parasitic/insane/deceiver.

RealTruth=RealSelf

Look pal, I'm not here to purity spiral. If you still buy your moral compass from pop culture that is fine, I don't mind if you still like the Beatles.

One thing I will say, at least Lennon didn't lie about show business.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

6 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Look pal, I'm not here to purity spiral. If you still buy your moral compass from pop culture that is fine, I don't mind if you still like the Beatles.

One thing I will say, at least Lennon didn't lie about show business.

Your language gives you away..."purity spiral", "pop culture", "moral compass"?

Pre-packaged expressions, stereotyping, sourced from where? What's the "definition"? The point? The point is to cage someone, limit, to destroy individuality, and free thought(which leads to free action). 

Regarding Lennon; "let he who has never errored( or misunderstood) throw the 1st stone". Or, don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

I'm not a big fan of anything except The Truth Divine. It just so happens that art(music) is often used by that to communicate to It's own. The corruption occurs when the ego attempts to use the same same process for it's own purpose, which is to distract away from, and seemingly discredit The Truth and substitute itself, a cheap copy incapable of Real Creation.

The Son Of God is being channeled here, and it's about this world itself, the world founded upon untruth. The final change, inevitably, is the return to Eternity. Not if but when.

Few people wake up when they are young, most young people are most obsessed with what most young people are obsessed with.

There will always be a minority who are born old as they say. They see the world in a very analog way, while most people see the world in a very digital way.

Even though lennon was before my time, he certainly was one that saw the world in a very analog way.

Our generations version of lennon, ie kurt cobain was murdered before he could become that voice of our generation.

You notice how nowadays there are now no white working class heros anymore, for white people to look upto. The last decade of that was 1990's.
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, andy1033 said:
Few people wake up when they are young, most young people are most obsessed with what most young people are obsessed with.

There will always be a minority who are born old as they say. They see the world in a very analog way, while most people see the world in a very digital way.

Even though lennon was before my time, he certainly was one that saw the world in a very analog way.

Our generations version of lennon, ie kurt cobain was murdered before he could become that voice of our generation.

You notice how nowadays there are now no white working class heros anymore, for white people to look upto. The last decade of that was 1990's.

Assuming a guy like Lennon, who has lyrics straight out of the Communist manifesto, was a proper white dude.

7 hours ago, andy1033 said:

Did looking up to people that sleep around doing drugs help white people?

More wholesome role models would have encouraged more white people to settle down, surely?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, novymir said:

Yeah, that's how it works...

Keep trying to plug the leaks...

The Spirit cannot be killed or silenced.

ps; "artificial intelligence" is an oxymoron.

How what works, an opinion? I don't mind if you don't agree with my views on Lennon and the Beatles.

Do you think I enjoy not liking things I once enjoyed? The Beatles and Oasis were a staple in my home throughout my childhood, British rock was my life.

Same with hip hop throughout my teen years and early twenties.

Having to work with shady arseholes in the music industry is why I'm like I am today. Blame them, not me. One can only take so much hedonism and debauchery.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

Im a Glam rock fan...and personally I find the British make the best music ever ⭐

I was in Wolverhampton - where Slade comes from - and I thought they must have minimum a Slade Museum there 😄😁
one day I found all these backward playings and understood that all Rock music which I love is Satanic - when you can live with Satanism - (and many people just see it as a Religion) than its good.....but when you think you have music directly going from your ear into your brain and all the informations it may contains and transports......hmmm

🙂

106003114_2693287754216981_7401323777747787652_n.jpg

Edited by Moonlight

8 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

he said something along the lines of "it's just a song". Seems like he wasn't even that invested in the message he put out.

itb.jpg.ec1a2695daca47e48f432b6d6e157884.jpg

^My views pretty much. People are welcome to disagree though.

I understand there is duality in some lyrics and some will interpret things in different ways.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

itb.jpg.ec1a2695daca47e48f432b6d6e157884.jpg

I understand there is duality in some lyrics and some will interpret things in different ways.

Well, guess what? I've been where you are...20 years ago, and I've been on this planet(perceptual experience) since 1961.

I've advanced in my awareness and understanding, Thank God! I don't know everything, but I don't have to, I only need know what I need know in any given moment.

Seriously. The deception operating within this world is diabolical genius(non-human-computer-like). The Only Way to operate and maneuver through it and out of it is The Truth, anything else is insanity.

"They/it" took certain things, ideas, and inverted/corrupted them( because those ideas are a threat to "them"/it). As you already know, except, it's deeper than you are seeing currently. The Matrix still has you.

Illusury ideas and beliefs clung to are the bars that make up the prison.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, novymir said:

Well, guess what? I've been where you are...20 years ago, and I've been on this planet(perceptual experience) since 1961.

I've advanced in my awareness and understanding, Thank God! I don't know everything, but I don't have to, I only need know what I need know in any given moment.

Seriously. The deception operating within this world is diabolical genius(non-human-computer-like). The Only Way to operate and maneuver through it and out of it is The Truth, anything else is insanity.

"They/it" took certain things, ideas, and inverted/corrupted them( because those ideas are a threat to "them"/it). As you already know, except, it's deeper than you are seeing currently. The Matrix still has you.

Illusury ideas and beliefs clung to are the bars that make up the prison.

The matrix has us all.

People will say that society is run by insane people, but the spineless cowards won't name them because they wouldn't have a career.

• 1 month later...
On 2/18/2021 at 3:12 PM, andy1033 said:

I would question that entirely, if you are only looking to Music, Film and TV Stars - Maybe thats because it has moved further into everyday people and is therefore no longer seen in the public eye, notice how debaucherous Music, Media and Movies have turned over the last few decades. It has obviously been all but removed from these industries deliberately

But tbh that may have been the case until this Lockdown Scamdemic because there are now many many more coming forward from all walks of life and Industry showing their beauty and strength in this regard. Everday people get way overlooked in this but they are some of the wisest and purest on the Planet in my honest opinion, heck you can even wake it up in yourself if you can motivate, empower & believe in yourself buddy

Edited by CharlieBoy78
over use of regard lmao

On 2/19/2021 at 7:38 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Totally get where you are coming from, been going through a lot of this in many areas of my life with the veil being lifted so much recently exposing the hidden evil in some really surprising ways and people i always thought were pure and good souls, but as i have contemplated and wanted to share with you, you have the choice to either see it this way and destroy the good you saw in it previously, or you can hold onto your own interpretation that was good and pure [eye of the beholder] as it is our own choice if we allow ourselves to taint what it means to us

Edited by CharlieBoy78
typo

Even as a kid and knowing who John Lennon was and that he had been murdered I knew this world was fucked. 

I guess I must have been about six years old when I got my head around the Beatles and John Lennon because my folks would always play the Rubber Soul album.