Jump to content

Man flies like a bird using wings 100 metres


Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

They may have a go at what they call fighting eg running in the streets with pitchforks and throwing stones at armoured cars. When they have nothing they have no food. That makes them even more crazy.

Its at this time we need clear thinking and discipline, not crazyness and extreme desperation

 

As long as Bill Gates ultimately gets hanged for his crimes, I don't care about the process that leads up to it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

As long as Bill Gates ultimately gets hanged for his crimes, I don't care about the process that leads up to it.

You must stop fantasizing!

When have you ever come across tyrannical leaders and bad polititians ever getting punished for their crimes? They magically, misteriously end up in safe havens ....apart from very few exeptions

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

You must stop fantasizing!

When have you ever come across tyrannical leaders and bad polititians ever getting punished for their crimes? They magically, misteriously end up in safe havens ....apart from very few exeptions

 

Louis XVI

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jikwan said:

 

If the wings were 100mts wide they would be hitting the trees. You would have to ask yourself what are they made of , with something that big mechanical integrity would come into the equation as would overall weight 

This is how you fly like a bird

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPMEukZNh4Y

Edited by peter
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, peter said:

If the wings were 100mts wide they would be hitting the trees. You would have to ask yourself what are they made of , with something that big mechanical integrity would come into the equation as would overall weight 

This is how you fly like a bird

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPMEukZNh4Y

I made a thread on human  jet propulsion

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

 

Does that involve a hang glider and a bucket of curried baked beans..? 

BC :0)

 

Im still recovering from that mathematitian pencil experience

Now i got to figure out this baked beans buisness

No peace for the wicked

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jikwan said:

Im still recovering from that mathematitian pencil experience

Now i got to figure out this baked beans buisness

No peace for the wicked

 

Not just baked beans - but curried baked beans. 

An awesome source of fast moving air.. 

:0)

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

We have something better nowadays with the progression of modern technology and all that jazz. 

 

Not sure about it's safety standards. Take a look at this beaut. 

 

I highly doubt it but perhaps someday they may do commercial air flights? Could be a good business model?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the latest modern version of the minimal sized powered flying machine. 

A single seater powered hang glider. 

They don't come any smaller.. 

The PEABEE.

Designed and constructed by Ben Ashman, a great British eccentric. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

This is the latest modern version of the minimal sized powered flying machine. 

A single seater powered hang glider. 

They don't come any smaller.. 

The PEABEE.

Designed and constructed by Ben Ashman, a great British eccentric. 

 

 

55mph

Aprox 80mpg

£9100

Link to post
Share on other sites

Quotes from the fake  birdman:

 

"And now, the jig is up. Smeets, whose real name is Floris Kaayk, has come clean on Dutch television, admitting that his videos and accompanying blog were nothing more than what he calls "online storytelling."   "I’m actually a filmmaker and animator. I am now eight months working on an experiment about online media,” Kaayk told the press, referring to the fact that he began documenting the fake flying machine project on his blog last summer.  Kaayk also said the hoax was not, in fact, commercially-sponsored."

 

Something interesting is that people go onto the internet to manipulate other people for fun.

Such a miserable world full of losers who do not live a real life any more.

I heard yesterday that social media manipulates you to become more herd-like because it's good for business, and they are no longer individuals with their own minds ... that's what Scamdemic is about largely.

Humans are doomed if this continues.

 

Projection : one thing humans do is project their own inner mess ... outside.  Inside all humans are some light parts and some dark parts, but because most of them do not feel themselves inside ... they work with these parts externally by imagining that their boss is a dark part and their wife a light part.  The whole society is doing this.

It means that they have completely lost contact with feeling themselves inside.

So ... when you see your boss you don't actually ever see him, because you are projecting onto him ... some dark fantasy, which kind of helps you work out your own dark parts.

What this means to sum it up ... is that human beings are very low in their consciousness.   They are primitive.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rideforever said:

Quotes from the fake  birdman:

 

"And now, the jig is up. Smeets, whose real name is Floris Kaayk, has come clean on Dutch television, admitting that his videos and accompanying blog were nothing more than what he calls "online storytelling."   "I’m actually a filmmaker and animator. I am now eight months working on an experiment about online media,” Kaayk told the press, referring to the fact that he began documenting the fake flying machine project on his blog last summer.  Kaayk also said the hoax was not, in fact, commercially-sponsored."

 

Something interesting is that people go onto the internet to manipulate other people for fun.

Such a miserable world full of losers who do not live a real life any more.

I heard yesterday that social media manipulates you to become more herd-like because it's good for business, and they are no longer individuals with their own minds ... that's what Scamdemic is about largely.

Humans are doomed if this continues.

 

Projection : one thing humans do is project their own inner mess ... outside.  Inside all humans are some light parts and some dark parts, but because most of them do not feel themselves inside ... they work with these parts externally by imagining that their boss is a dark part and their wife a light part.  The whole society is doing this.

It means that they have completely lost contact with feeling themselves inside.

So ... when you see your boss you don't actually ever see him, because you are projecting onto him ... some dark fantasy, which kind of helps you work out your own dark parts.

What this means to sum it up ... is that human beings are very low in their consciousness.   They are primitive.

 

 

Internet full of lies

History we been taught full of lies

Govt speech 90% lies

Novels, movies, soap operas are not the truth

I could go on and on

Can hardly trust anyone anymore

Been going on so long it comes natural to people: to lie and be lied to. Its normal

People, they just doing their best in adverse conditions

We cant blame them too much...they are products of their conditioning

 

An ancient sage of india described it concisely....

If the king is bad, his ministers become bad. If the ministers are bad the whole country becomes bad

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rideforever said:

@Jikwan

An ancient king of India:

 

 

Absolutely. Great stuff

All of it is the language of ultimate truth. Its very real but can be understood by advanced practitioners.(maybe 1% of population)

Cant use these realities on ordinary stupid fools

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...