Man flies like a bird using wings 100 metres

'fun fun' lol

good effort! maybe type 2 fun though

Reminds me of a story about an alchemist in the court of James IV who announced that he had built wings that would enable him to fly like a bird. The king then demanded that he show them by flying off the battlements of stirling castle. The court all filed out onto the battlements and the alchemist jumped off and plummeted downward like a stone. Fortunately there was a midden below and he only broke his leg. I've looked over the battlements and I wouldn't fancy that jump myself

Finally though someone has done a convincing flight with bird wings!

Edited by Macnamara

I can guarantee you 100% this video was faked ... Man just does not have the arm muscles to do this , nor would that flimsy frame support the stress .....

Pretty much optimum results have been achieved with hang gliders and paragliders  . the best fall rate is about 1 in 10 , which is very impressive , that's a loss of 1 meter in height for every 10 meters traveled ....

Man can only put out 300W of power max , this type of flying can not be done . 

Just looked at the comments , top one is .... "if human think about an idea, one day human will can do it..  nothing is impossible" ...Err No there are limitations to the human body , using arm muscles to fly is out .... levitation is much more elegant , strong rumors great Yogis have been doing this  going back millennia   ( see Autobiography of a Yogi ) .... Although those who demonstrate this today seem all to be fakes, 

The "Levitating Saint" 

bhaduri_mahasaya-levitating_saint.jpg

Edited by oz93666
16 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

I can guarantee you 100% this video was faked ... Man just does not have the arm muscles to do this , nor would that flimsy frame support the stress .....

I think i read somewhere once that for a human to fly with wings it would need chest muscles the size of a bus...or something like that

19 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Pretty much optimum results have been achieved with hang gliders and paragliders  . the best fall rate is about 1 in 10 , which is very impressive , that's a loss of 1 meter in height for every 10 meters traveled ....

Man can only put out 300W of power max , this type of flying can not be done . 

You going to have to eat some of those words up, man

Just now, Jikwan said:

You going to have to eat some of those words up, man

Well ... that's different J .... he's not using his arms to flap wings , it's leg muscles ... And of course that frame would break up in the slightest breeze if they took it outside.  

31 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

levitation is much more elegant , strong rumors great Yogis have been doing this  going back millennia   ( see Autobiography of a Yogi ) .... Although those who demonstrate this today seem all to be fakes,

but do they move their physical body or do they move their consciousness out of their body?

Just now, Macnamara said:

but do they move their physical body or do they move their consciousness out of their body?

It seems their physical body moves , but they can do both ... below is an extract from Autobiography .Back  In those days there were real yogis , they  all sat in lotus ..

The Levitating Saint

"I saw a yogi remain in the air, several feet above the ground, last night at a group meeting." My friend, Upendra Mohun Chowdhury, spoke impressively. I gave him an enthusiastic smile. "Perhaps I can guess his name. Was it Bhaduri Mahasaya, of Upper Circular Road?" Upendra nodded, a little crestfallen not to be a news-bearer. My inquisitiveness about saints was well-known among my friends; they delighted in setting me on a fresh track. "The yogi lives so close to my home that I often visit him." My words brought keen interest to Upendra's face, and I made a further confidence. "I have seen him in remarkable feats. He has expertly mastered the various pranayamas 7-1 of the ancient eightfold yoga outlined by Patanjali. 7-2 Once Bhaduri Mahasaya performed the Bhastrika Pranayama before me with such amazing force that it seemed an actual storm had arisen in the room! Then he extinguished the thundering breath and remained motionless in a high state of superconsciousness. 7-3 The aura of peace after the storm was vivid beyond forgetting." .. "I heard that the saint never leaves his home." Upendra's tone was a trifle incredulous. "Indeed it is true! He has lived indoors for the past twenty years. He slightly relaxes his selfimposed rule at the times of our holy festivals, when he goes as far as his front sidewalk! The beggars gather there, because Saint Bhaduri is known for his tender heart." "How does he remain in the air, defying the law of gravitation?" "A yogi's body loses its grossness after use of certain pranayamas. Then it will levitate or hop about like a leaping frog. Even saints who do not practice a formal yoga 7-4 have been known to levitate during a state of intense devotion to God." "I would like to know more of this sage. Do you attend his evening meetings?" Upendra's eyes were sparkling with curiosity. "Yes, I go often. I am vastly entertained by the wit in his wisdom. Occasionally my prolonged laughter mars the solemnity of his gatherings. The saint is not displeased, but his disciples look daggers!" On my way home from school that afternoon, I passed Bhaduri Mahasaya's cloister and decided on a visit. The yogi was inaccessible to the general public. A lone disciple, occupying the ground floor, guarded his master's privacy. The student was something of a martinet; he now inquired formally if I had an "engagement." His guru put in an appearance just in time to save me from summary ejection. "Let Mukunda come when he will." The sage's eyes twinkled. "My rule of seclusion is not for my own comfort, but for that of others. Worldly people do not like the candor which shatters their delusions. Saints are not only rare but disconcerting. Even in scripture, they are often found embarrassing!" I followed Bhaduri Mahasaya to his austere quarters on the top floor, from which he seldom stirred. Masters often ignore the panorama of the world's ado, out of focus till centered in the ages. The contemporaries of a sage are not alone those of the narrow present. "Maharishi, 7-5 you are the first yogi I have known who always stays indoors." "God plants his saints sometimes in unexpected soil, lest we think we may reduce Him to a rule!" The sage locked his vibrant body in the lotus posture. In his seventies, he displayed no unpleasing signs of age or sedentary life. Stalwart and straight, he was ideal in every respect. His face was that of a rishi, as described in the ancient texts. Noble-headed, abundantly bearded, he always sat firmly upright, his quiet eyes fixed on Omnipresence. The saint and I entered the meditative state. After an hour, his gentle voice roused me. www.holybooks.com "You go often into the silence, but have you developed anubhava?" 7-6 He was reminding me to love God more than meditation. "Do not mistake the technique for the Goal." He offered me some mangoes. With that good-humored wit that I found so delightful in his grave nature, he remarked, "People in general are more fond of Jala Yoga (union with food) than of Dhyana Yoga (union with God)." His yogic pun affected me uproariously. "What a laugh you have!" An affectionate gleam came into his gaze. His own face was always serious, yet touched with an ecstatic smile. His large, lotus eyes held a hidden divine laughter. "Those letters come from far-off America." The sage indicated several thick envelopes on a table. "I correspond with a few societies there whose members are interested in yoga. They are discovering India anew, with a better sense of direction than Columbus! I am glad to help them. The knowledge of yoga is free to all who will receive, like the ungarnishable daylight. "What rishis perceived as essential for human salvation need not be diluted for the West. Alike in soul though diverse in outer experience, neither West nor East will flourish if some form of disciplinary yoga be not practiced." The saint held me with his tranquil eyes. I did not realize that his speech was a veiled prophetic guidance. It is only now, as I write these words, that I understand the full meaning in the casual intimations he often gave me that someday I would carry India's teachings to America. BHADURI MAHASAYA "The Levitating Saint" www.holybooks.com "Sir," I inquired, "why do you not write a book on yoga for the benefit of the world?" "I am training disciples," He replied. "They and their students will be living volumes, proof against the natural disintegrations of time and the unnatural interpretaations of the critics." "Maharishi, I wish you would write a book on yoga for the benefit of the world." "I am training disciples. They and their students will be living volumes, proof against the natural disintegrations of time and the unnatural interpretations of the critics." Bhaduri's wit put me into another gale of laughter. I remained alone with the yogi until his disciples arrived in the evening. Bhaduri Mahasaya entered one of his inimitable discourses. Like a peaceful flood, he swept away the mental debris of his listeners, floating them Godward. His striking parables were expressed in a flawless Bengali. This evening Bhaduri expounded various philosophical points connected with the life of Mirabai, a medieval Rajputani princess who abandoned her court life to seek the company of sadhus. One great-sannyasi refused to receive her because she was a woman; her reply brought him humbly to her feet. "Tell the master," she had said,.....

I don't think J will mind me posting another extract from "Autobiography" on this thread, I know he's into this stuff  ...

Babaji was/is the top man and always floated around ...

7266497_preview.png

The northern Himalayan crags near Badrinarayan are still blessed by the living presence of Babaji, guru of Lahiri Mahasaya. The secluded master has retained his physical form for centuries, perhaps for millenniums. The deathless Babaji is an avatara. This Sanskrit word means "descent"; its roots are ava, "down," and tri, "to pass." In the Hindu scriptures, avatara signifies the descent of Divinity into flesh. "Babaji's spiritual state is beyond human comprehension," Sri Yukteswar explained to me. "The dwarfed vision of men cannot pierce to his transcendental star. One attempts in vain even to picture the avatar's attainment. It is inconceivable." The Upanishads have minutely classified every stage of spiritual advancement. A siddha ("perfected being") has progressed from the state of a jivanmukta ("freed while living") to that of a paramukta ("supremely free"-full power over death); the latter has completely escaped from the mayic thralldom and its reincarnational round. The paramukta therefore seldom returns to a physical body; if he does, he is an avatar, a divinely appointed medium of supernal blessings on the world. An avatar is unsubject to the universal economy; his pure body, visible as a light image, is free www.holybooks.com from any debt to nature. The casual gaze may see nothing extraordinary in an avatar's form but it casts no shadow nor makes any footprint on the ground. These are outward symbolic proofs of an inward lack of darkness and material bondage. Such a God-man alone knows the Truth behind the relativities of life and death. Omar Khayyam, so grossly misunderstood, sang of this liberated man in his immortal scripture, the Rubaiyat: "Ah, Moon of my Delight who know'st no wane, The Moon of Heav'n is rising once again; How oft hereafter rising shall she look Through this same Garden after me-in vain!" The "Moon of Delight" is God, eternal Polaris, anachronous never. The "Moon of Heav'n" is the outward cosmos, fettered to the law of periodic recurrence. Its chains had been dissolved forever by the Persian seer through his self-realization. "How oft hereafter rising shall she look . . . after me-in vain!" What frustration of search by a frantic universe for an absolute omission! Christ expressed his freedom in another way: "And a certain scribe came, and said unto him, Master, I will follow thee whithersoever thou goest. And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head." 33-1 Spacious with omnipresence, could Christ indeed be followed except in the overarching Spirit? Krishna, Rama, Buddha, and Patanjali were among the ancient Indian avatars. A considerable poetic literature in Tamil has grown up around Agastya, a South Indian avatar. He worked many miracles during the centuries preceding and following the Christian era, and is credited with retaining his physical form even to this day. Babaji's mission in India has been to assist prophets in carrying out their special dispensations. He thus qualifies for the scriptural classification of Mahavatar (Great Avatar). He has stated that he gave yoga initiation to Shankara, ancient founder of the Swami Order, and to Kabir, famous medieval saint. His chief nineteenth-century disciple was, as we know, Lahiri Mahasaya, revivalist of the lost Kriya art. www.holybooks.com BABAJI, THE MAHAVATAR Guru of Lahiri Mahasaya I have helped an artist to draw a true likeness of the great Yogi-Christ of modern India. The Mahavatar is in constant communion with Christ; together they send out vibrations of redemption, and have planned the spiritual technique of salvation for this age. The work of these two fully-illumined masters-one with the body, and one without it-is to inspire the nations to forsake suicidal wars, race hatreds, religious sectarianism, and the boomerang-evils of materialism. Babaji is well aware of the trend of modern times, especially of the influence and complexities of Western civilization, and realizes the necessity of spreading the self-liberations of yoga equally in the West and in the East. That there is no historical reference to Babaji need not surprise us. The great guru has never openly appeared in any century; the misinterpreting glare of publicity has no place in his millennial plans. Like the Creator, the sole but silent Power, Babaji works in a humble obscurity. Great prophets like Christ and Krishna come to earth for a specific and spectacular purpose; they depart as soon as it is accomplished. Other avatars, like Babaji, undertake work which is concerned more with the slow evolutionary progress of man during the centuries than with any one outstanding event of history. Such masters always veil themselves from the gross public gaze, and have the power to become invisible at will. For these reasons, and because they generally instruct their disciples to maintain silence about them, a number of towering spiritual figures remain world-unknown. I give in these pages on Babaji merely a hint of his life-only a few facts which he deems it fit and helpful to be publicly imparted. No limiting facts about Babaji's family or birthplace, dear to the annalist's heart, have ever been www.holybooks.com discovered. His speech is generally in Hindi, but he converses easily in any language. He has adopted the simple name of Babaji (revered father); other titles of respect given him by Lahiri Mahasaya's disciples are Mahamuni Babaji Maharaj (supreme ecstatic saint), Maha Yogi (greatest of yogis), Trambak Baba and Shiva Baba (titles of avatars of Shiva). Does it matter that we know not the patronymic of an earth-released master? "Whenever anyone utters with reverence the name of Babaji," Lahiri Mahasaya said, "that devotee attracts an instant spiritual blessing." The deathless guru bears no marks of age on his body; he appears to be no more than a youth of twenty-five. Fair-skinned, of medium build and height, Babaji's beautiful, strong body radiates a perceptible glow. His eyes are dark, calm, and tender; his long, lustrous hair is copper-colored. A very strange fact is that Babaji bears an extraordinarily exact resemblance to his disciple Lahiri Mahasaya. The similarity is so striking that, in his later years, Lahiri Mahasaya might have passed as the father of the youthful-looking Babaji. Swami Kebalananda, my saintly Sanskrit tutor, spent some time with Babaji in the Himalayas. "The peerless master moves with his group from place to place in the mountains," Kebalananda told me. "His small band contains two highly advanced American disciples. After Babaji has been in one locality for some time, he says: 'Dera danda uthao.' ('Let us lift our camp and staff.') He carries a symbolic danda (bamboo staff). His words are the signal for moving with his group instantaneously to another place. He does not always employ this method of astral travel; sometimes he goes on foot from peak to peak. "Babaji can be seen or recognized by others only when he so desires. He is known to have appeared in many slightly different forms to various devotees-sometimes without beard and moustache, and sometimes with them. As his undecaying body requires no food, the master seldom eats. As a social courtesy to visiting disciples, he occasionally accepts fruits, or rice cooked in milk and clarified butter. "Two amazing incidents of Babaji's life are known to me," Kebalananda went on. "His disciples were sitting one night around a huge fire which was blazing for a sacred Vedic ceremony. The master suddenly seized a burning log and lightly struck the bare shoulder of a chela who was close to the fire. "'Sir, how cruel!' Lahiri Mahasaya, who was present, made this remonstrance. "'Would you rather have seen him burned to ashes before your eyes, according to the decree of his past karma?' "With these words Babaji placed his healing hand on the chela's disfigured shoulder. 'I have freed you tonight from painful death. The karmic law has been satisfied through your slight suffering by fire.' www.holybooks.com "On another occasion Babaji's sacred circle was disturbed by the arrival of a stranger. He had climbed with astonishing skill to the nearly inaccessible ledge near the camp of the master. "'Sir, you must be the great Babaji.' The man's face was lit with inexpressible reverence. 'For months I have pursued a ceaseless search for you among these forbidding crags. I implore you to accept me as a disciple.' "When the great guru made no response, the man pointed to the rocky chasm at his feet. "'If you refuse me, I will jump from this mountain. Life has no further value if I cannot win your guidance to the Divine.' "'Jump then,' Babaji said unemotionally. 'I cannot accept you in your present state of development.' "The man immediately hurled himself over the cliff. Babaji instructed the shocked disciples to fetch the stranger's body. When they returned with the mangled form, the master placed his divine hand on the dead man. Lo! he opened his eyes and prostrated himself humbly before the omnipotent one. "'You are now ready for discipleship.' Babaji beamed lovingly on his resurrected chela. 'You have courageously passed a difficult test. Death shall not touch you again; now you are one of our immortal flock.' Then he spoke his usual words of departure, 'Dera danda uthao'; the whole group vanished from the mountain." An avatar lives in the omnipresent Spirit; for him there is no distance inverse to the square. Only one reason, therefore, can motivate Babaji in maintaining his physical form from century to century: the desire to furnish humanity with a concrete example of its own possibilities. Were man never vouchsafed a glimpse of Divinity in the flesh, he would remain oppressed by the heavy mayic delusion that he cannot transcend his mortality. Jesus knew from the beginning the sequence of his life; he passed through each event not for himself, not from any karmic compulsion, but solely for the upliftment of reflective human beings. His four reporter-disciples-Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John-recorded the ineffable drama for the benefit of later generations. For Babaji, also, there is no relativity of past, present, future; from the beginning he has known all phases of his life. Yet, accommodating himself to the limited understanding of men, he has played many acts of his divine life in the presence of one or more witnesses. Thus it came about that a disciple of Lahiri Mahasaya was present when Babaji deemed the time to be ripe for him to proclaim the possibility of bodily immortality. He uttered this promise before Ram Gopal Muzumdar, that it might finally become known for the inspiration of other seeking hearts. The great ones speak their words and participate in the seemingly natural course of events, solely for the good of man, even as Christ said: "Father . . . I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by i said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me." 33-2 During www.holybooks.com my visit at Ranbajpur with Ram Gopal, "the sleepless saint," 33-3 he related the wondrous story of his first meeting with Babaji. "I sometimes left my isolated cave to sit at Lahiri Mahasaya's feet in Benares," Ram Gopal told me. "One midnight as I was silently meditating in a group of his disciples, the master made a surprising request. "'Ram Gopal,' he said, 'go at once to the Dasasamedh bathing ghat.' "I soon reached the secluded spot. The night was bright with moonlight and the glittering stars. After I had sat in patient silence for awhile, my attention was drawn to a huge stone slab near my feet. It rose gradually, revealing an underground cave. As the stone remained balanced in some unknown manner, the draped form of a young and surpassingly lovely woman was levitated from the cave high into the air. Surrounded by a soft halo, she slowly descended in front of me and stood motionless, steeped in an inner state of ecstasy. She finally stirred, and spoke gently. "'I am Mataji, 33-4 the sister of Babaji. I have asked him and also Lahiri Mahasaya to come to my cave tonight to discuss a matter of great importance.' "A nebulous light was rapidly floating over the Ganges; the strange luminescence was reflected in the opaque waters. It approached nearer and nearer until, with a blinding flash, it appeared by the side of Mataji and condensed itself instantly into the human form of Lahiri Mahasaya. He bowed humbly at the feet of the woman saint. "Before I had recovered from my bewilderment, I was further wonder- struck to behold a circling mass of mystical light traveling in the sky. Descending swiftly, the flaming whirlpool neared our group and materialized itself into the body of a beautiful youth who, I understood at once, was Babaji. He looked like Lahiri Mahasaya, the only difference being that Babaji appeared much younger, and had long, bright hair. "Lahiri Mahasaya, Mataji, and myself knelt at the guru's feet. An ethereal sensation of beatific glory thrilled every fiber of my being as I touched his divine flesh. "'Blessed sister,' Babaji said, 'I am intending to shed my form and plunge into the Infinite Current.' "'I have already glimpsed your plan, beloved master. I wanted to discuss it with you tonight. Why should you leave your body?' The glorious woman looked at him beseechingly. "'What is the difference if I wear a visible or invisible wave on the ocean of my Spirit?' "Mataji replied with a quaint flash of wit. 'Deathless guru, if it makes no difference, then please do not ever relinquish your form.' 33-5 "'Be it so,' Babaji said solemnly. 'I will never leave my physical body. It will always remain visible www.holybooks.com to at least a small number of people on this earth. The Lord has spoken His own wish through your lips.' "As I listened in awe to the conversation between these exalted beings, the great guru turned to me with a benign gesture. "'Fear not, Ram Gopal,' he said, 'you are blessed to be a witness at the scene of this immortal promise.' "As the sweet melody of Babaji's voice faded away, his form and that of Lahiri Mahasaya slowly levitated and moved backward over the Ganges. An aureole of dazzling light templed their bodies as they vanished into the night sky. Mataji's form floated to the cave and descended; the stone slab closed of itself, as if working on an invisible leverage. "Infinitely inspired, I wended my way back to Lahiri Mahasaya's place. As I bowed before him in the early dawn, my guru smiled at me understandingly. "'I am happy for you, Ram Gopal,' he said. 'The desire of meeting Babaji and Mataji, which you have often expressed to me, has found at last a sacred fulfillment.' "My fellow disciples informed me that Lahiri Mahasaya had not moved from his dais since early the preceding evening. "'He gave a wonderful discourse on immortality after you had left for the Dasasamedh ghat,' one of the chelas told me. For the first time I fully realized the truth in the scriptural verses which state that a man of self-realization can appear at different places in two or more bodies at the same time. "Lahiri Mahasaya later explained to me many metaphysical points concerning the hidden divine plan for this earth," Ram Gopal concluded. "Babaji has been chosen by God to remain in his body for the duration of this particular world cycle. Ages shall come and go- still the deathless master, 33-6 beholding the drama of the centuries, shall be present on this stage terrestrial." Chapter 33 Footnotes

1 hour ago, oz93666 said:

It seems their physical body moves , but they can do both ... below is an extract from Autobiography .Back  In those days there were real yogis , they  all sat in lotus ..

TikTok goes wild over declassified 1983 CIA investigation into whether people can leave physical bodies to travel through space and time using low frequency sounds and relaxation techniques known as Gateway Experience

• The CIA commissioned an Army study of the Gateway Experience in 1983 
  • The technique uses sounds tapes to manipulate brainwaves with a goal of creating an altered state of consciousness 
  • Practical uses of the technique include manifesting goals, converting energy to heal one's body, and even traveling across space and time, per the report 
  • The report was declassified by the CIA in 2003 and largely went unnoticed
  • Nearly two decades later, the Gateway Experience is now receiving renewed attention after piquing the interest of TikTok users 
  • Over the past month dozens of users have recorded videos explaining the Gateway phenomenon and sharing their attempts to access it

By Megan Sheets For Dailymail.com

Published: 21:26, 17 February 2021 | Updated: 21:48, 17 February 2021

McDonnell portrays the universe as 'one gigantic hologram of unbelievable complexity'. The universal hologram is made up of interacting energy fields in motion and at rest, and contains all phases of time - past, present and future. 

Holograms formed by the human mind are 'attuned' to the universal hologram, McDonnell asserts, with the right hemisphere receiving energy from the universal hologram and the left hemisphere translating it into what we know as consciousness. 

By changing the energy matrix in the brain, the Gateway Experience expands and alters consciousness in a way that allows the mind to perceive and understand 'ever more' of the universal hologram, McDonnell writes.   

All of the above is explained in the first 10 pages of the 28-page report. On page 13 he presents a troubling reality check: 'Up to this point our discussion of the Gateway process has been relatively simple and easy to follow. Now the fun begins.'

He goes on to explain how the Gateway Experience can allow a person to transcend time and space if the brain's frequency reaches a certain level outside the normal range of perception, gaining access to dimensions of the universal hologram that are normally out of reach.  

After laying all of that groundwork, Monroe finally outlines the specific steps his research team took with subjects in an effort to reach the Gateway over the course of seven days. Those steps are summarized below:  

1. Subject is taught to isolate 'extraneous concerns' into a visualization device called an 'energy conversion box. 
  2. Subject is introduced to 'resonant humming' on a tape and instructed to mimic the sound. 
  3. Subject repeats a 'Gateway affirmation' along the lines of: 'I am merely a physical body and deeply desire to expand my consciousness.'
  4. Subject is exposed to Hemi-Sync sound frequencies and encouraged to 'focus on a develop a perception of and appreciate for those feelings which accompany the synchronization of brainwaves that results'.
  5. Physical relaxation techniques are introduced as the Hemi-Sync frequencies are expanded to include 'pink and white' noise designed to put the body in a virtual sleep state, calm the brain's left hemisphere and raise attentiveness in the right hemisphere. 
  6. Subject is asked to envision an 'energy balloon' extending from the top of the head, around the body, and converging at the feet, where it flows back through the body to the head and out again. The balloon mimics the flow of energy in the universe, and is designed to 'provide protection against conscious entities possessing lower energy levels which the participant might encounter in the event that he achieves an out-of-body state. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9270245/TikTok-users-uncover-1983-CIA-report-Gateway-Experience-phenomenon.html

1 hour ago, Jikwan said:

Just had a thought...could it be....easier to tell a lie than speak the truth?

you tell us...you are the one who just posted a fake video!

Edited by Macnamara
51 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

you tell us...you are the one who just posted a fake video!

No, man. I really believed it. Then i got slightly suspicious no one else was doing it and that he stopped everything without developing it further

Over the years i posted about a dozen vids i truly believed in. Peoples comments i read and find out the real story.

I am not capable of posting lies i know to be lies.

And what good has this done? I guess a few people had some blissful fantasy of flying right out of this covid world onto an island only populated by beautiful women

14 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

And what good has this done? I guess a few people had some blissful fantasy of flying right out of this covid world onto an island only populated by beautiful women

i don't think it is a good thing. I think at this time of all times when the conspiracy is so in our faces and when it is threatening to have disasterous effects on us and our loved ones i'd say that this is the time to deal with and face reality

you would think that the government placing the entire populace under house arrest and then coercing everyone to have an experimental injection of a brand new technology which has been cobbled together in 8 months and hasn't even completed the 2 year human trial period would be the time that even the normies would finally come round to wanting to have a real conversation about all the crazy shit that's been happening in the world and to finally get REAL about things but no

they are living in a fantasy that the state and its propaganda arm, the corporate media are weaving for them and it's very disturbing and i don't think injecting fake reality into that mix is helpful (pardon the pun)

Edited by Macnamara
6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

i don't think it is a good thing. I think at this time of all times when the conspiracy is so in our faces and when it is threatening to have disasterous effects on us and our loved ones i'd say that this is the time to deal with and face reality

you would think that the government placing the entire populace under house arrest and then coercing everyone to have an experimental injection of a brand new technology which has been cobbled together in 8 months and hasn't even completed the 2 year human trial period would be the time that even the normies would finally come round to wanting to have a real conversation about all the crazy shit that's been happening in the world and to finally get REAL about things but no

they are living in a fantasy that the state and its propaganda arm, the corporate media are weaving for them and it's very disturbing and i don't think injecting fake reality into that mix is helpful (pardon the pun)

Quite right. There seems to be no quick way of enlightening the masses. I reckon the ones that see the many lies have worked as hard as they could spreading the message.

We dont have much time left, i feel. They moving fast to criminalize anti vaccine video/text. Even forums like this will disappear. Too much work to do in too little time

To be honest, even we manage to convince 20% more of the worlds population into right thinking about what really is going on....it wont make too much difference. The govts/militarized police/lawcourts/corporations have enough power to coerce people to get vaccine or else no permit to work, buy food, travel etc.

I can see at least a doubling of the size of militarized police to do the enforcing. I can see increasing brutality of the police with swifter arrests and detention. They wont spend much time arguing with the public

These masses that are subjected to this bad treatment are no different than the masses of stalin, mao and pol pot. They have the same nature.

They will spend a couple of days rioting a bit...but thats about their limit.

People are more afraid and cowardly than you think. They will cower in their rooms just like they did in russia, ukraine, cambodia, north korea, china and all them poor african countries.

If you still got hope i envy you

If we could get hold of high technology we have a chance to beat them

These kind of resets have been going on for thousands of years, imo

18 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

People are more afraid and cowardly than you think. They will cower in their rooms just like they did in russia, ukraine, cambodia, north korea, china and all them poor african countries.

If you still got hope i envy you

then what is it you hope to achieve here?

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

People will fight only when they have nothing left to lose. When they literally have no choice but to fight.

'when people have nothing left to lose, they lose it' - gerald celente

that's why the elites will offer UBI

15 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

then what is it you hope to achieve here?

Wake people up ...... that the situation is much more serious than they think. If i can frighten them, make them extremely concerned, if i could somehow electrify their minds/ feelings into wracking their brains or serious brainstorming to come up with a custom made solution to this complex problem

What size wrench needs to go exactly where in the works can you make it grind to a halt

We need out of the box ideas

29 minutes ago, DarianF said:

People will fight only when they have nothing left to lose. When they literally have no choice but to fight.

They may have a go at what they call fighting eg running in the streets with pitchforks and throwing stones at armoured cars. When they have nothing they have no food. That makes them even more crazy.

Its at this time we need clear thinking and discipline, not crazyness and extreme desperation